What did you think of the first video of this years Shitstorm?

What did you think of the first video of this years Shitstorm?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.3786140/i-m-not-a-bigot-meet-the-u-of-t-prof-who-refuses-to-use-genderless-pronouns-1.3786144
youtube.com/watch?v=DX987J5O0bA
youtube.com/watch?v=_04xkzmmn2Y
youtu.be/ou0hVy_C84E
youtu.be/cwyVV5_orBo
realestmatt.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xD I didn't know people on Cred Forums also watched them they're like my best friends :P

fuck off plague

>literally nothing happens- the indie """"""""""horror"""""""""" game
Boy, I'm so glad we get 31 of these instead of full LPs of actual good horror games. Thanks reddit voters!

Fuck off, Redditor.

so why plague didn't like BB?

>dudepitchblacklmao
Just as cheap as jump scares

The rally system triggers his autism for some reason

cause he's dumb. Plague doesn't like Souls games, he likes Dark Souls 1, that's it.

just started the video and this game looks really cool, should i just stop the video and play it myself or will they not beat it?

They technically beat it, but there are multiple endings, so after watching it, play for yourself as things get randomized for each playthrough

thanks, will do

The game is trash, it's not worth playing.

The dialogue on those tapes is so fucking corny.

wait what

What a fucking stupid game to start with. A walking simulator with jump scares.

Holy shit fuck off.

2nd video is fine and they're both into it. 3rd is fucking boring. Newest is Outlast 2 and not much happens.

Spooky's House of Jumpscares is a walking simulator with jump scares and it's great.

For those curious about the next set of shitstorm videos
>Nightcry (the kickstarted game made by I think former Clock Tower devs)
>Extermination
>Outlast II

TBFP is a novelty for only a small time, and then you realize every single goddamn playthrough is the same shit, every single time. I'm at the point now where getting pissed off at watching DSP or GameGrumps is a far more enjoyable experience than listen to the same shlock TBFP churn out with every single video.

>walk around overly dark unscary environment
>listen to overwritten and overacted audio logs
>shitty vhs filter

Boy, what a spooky game. At least Matt seems to have tones down his fake screeching from last year.

what's with that vessel site, saw some comments on their das3 vids

People don't actually watch the real DSP playthroughs, do they? I thought everyone just watches the "This is how you DON'T play" series.

am i banned lol

Because Bloodborne is shit.

Spooky's is a real game because there are things that can actually kill you and they gameify it by giving the monsters different behaviors that you have to deal with in different ways. (although the one that goes slow and you have to keep pace with it sucks.)

i want to go for the low hanging fruit and scream pc cuck but today is not that day
Why is it shit user?

>watching any of them
Game grumps is cancer for children, and DSP is for idiots who unironically want to watch willing bad LPers.

I don't mind jump scares with TBF because Pat freaks out from them every time.

>Matt's LSP voice
Okay thats pretty good, I will give you that.

>Intentionally throw models into walls and/or cause them to glitch out
>Horror
It's never scary and only ever looks comedic, why do people keep doing this

Don't forget low poly visuals and bad textures!

>PS1 aesthetic is becoming the next pixel art

Fucking kill me.

>Lament of Innocence playthrough
>commentary is actually good and both Matt and Liam are invested in the game and their conversation
>the game itself is boring as sin to watch

Guess this is a background noise LP while I work on stuff then.

>Here come the lets player threads

I think i'm done for the night. Time to go make some snickerdoodles.

LoI is DMC1 if the whole game was the Bloody Palace. It's copypasted rooms: the game.

The game came off as pretentious as fuck.

Official Super Best Friends Power Rankings:

1) Pre-2015 Pat
2) Non-Devil’s Avocado Liam
3) Interested Matt
4) Woolie
5) Devil’s Avocado Liam
6) 2015-Present Pat

POWER GAP

7) Uninterested Matt

>Time to go make some snickerdoodles
*holds up spork* lol u are so random

Thank god all that's going on with Matt right now is Castlevania and horror games, 2 things he actually gives a shit about.

you should add in a "matt by himself" and put it right above uninterested matt

The TIHYDP series, of course. If only DSP would swallow his pride and let those guys do those videos for his channel, I would sub in a heartbeat.

Intro was great

But I don't play/watch jumpscare games, so hell no

If a game has to rely SOLELY on jumpscares as a game mechanic, than it's a shit game.

The best horror games are the games where you expect jumpscares but never get them. Psychological horror games > Adrenaline-fueled horror games

Woolie will always rank at rock bottom for me
DOUBLE ZETA WAS GOOD YOU FAG

>Liam even anywhere on the chart

Kill yourself.

gameplay is 2 fast and writing 2 shit

What is this shit

I mean I get what they were going for and it might be interesting to play, but its just fucking boring to watch

This game didn't even have any jumpscares though did it? Unless I'm forgetting something.

>But I don't play/watch jumpscare games, so hell no
Don't worry, this is actually an example of the newest trend in horrorludo, you expect a jump scare but actually nothing actually fucking happens at all.

Unless you consider the game crashing on purpose to be a jumpscare.

To me the first Shitstorm game this year was the RE7 demo, with 53 minutes of Liam being a pussy and Woolie and Plague making fun of him for it.

>neo-Cred Forums in charge of horror

I enjoyed Patt's girly squealing at the jump scare near the end. The game was pretty spooky too. Not a bad start desu.

shadman on stream WHEN

You're right, I love le retro graphics, jumpscares, and bad writing

>The sudden urge of just want to un-sub

I unsubbed a year ago and never looked back

Already unsubbed enb thanks to twitch and literal casual shit like overwatch and esports
can't lose tbf, and mattew uploads once a bloodmoon

Seemed interesting but could have used subtitles

>le retro graphics

Fair enough

>jumpscares

Not in the game

>bad writing

The writing was really good

I'm in it for the long game. As soon as they hit 600k subs, I'll be there to congratulate them and link them to their earlier shit as well.

They don't produce enough content for me to unsub from them. It's 2 videos a day, that isn't exactly cluttering my subs page.

>implying their channel will grow
it's been stagnant for the last year or two. they've created a very loyal, but closed-off fanbase. Ever since they gave up on making the weekly 10-15 minute machinima videos, their channel's sub count stalled.

>people keep saying Anatomy has jumpscares

Did you watch the video? It doesn't have any jumpscares. It's narrative is more like a creepy short-story.

>Not in the game
Yeah, except for the cut to loud shrieking static as he was going into the basement and red veins everywhere all of a sudden near the end

>The writing was really good
It was laughably over written, and the supposed connections between the house and a body made no actual sense

Oh, and don't forget the horrendous lighting in place of an actually atmospheric environment.

>more shitty 2snacks animation

I have nothing to say except:

I fucking love the new intro

When's the next Monster Madness, Cinemassacre?

Better than what we got for...was it year 3? The one with the video tape melting them.

>When's the next Monster Madness, Cinemassacre?

It's happening, and I think he said it's the last one.

2snacksis still alive?

Now, but it's the last one. James is ending it after this year.

>It was laughably over written

How? 15+ minutes of dialogue spread over the course of an hour

>the supposed connections between the house and a body made no actual sense

Did you listen to the tapes at all

Jesus Christ user, do you think Outlast is how all horror games should be? Or FNAF?

Bring back Snacks!

>It's another month of AWWW SHIT what horrible, boring games should we play for today?

God just kill me last shitstorm was fucking trash

I only listen to their podcast at this point. I don't even care enough about their videos to use them as background noise.

>James is ending it after this year.

WHY? IT IS SO GOOD, IT'S WHAT I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY OCTOBER

In his own words, he's running out of horror movies worth talking about.

i'm waiting for das3 dlc/das1

This, I don't even pay attention to the fighting game stuff, even when I'm interested or had a history with it.

Vinny is playing the exact same game and no one is nitpicking him
Cred Forums is too biased against 2bfp nowadays

That's actually understandable.

But still.

FUCK

I thought it was a pretty good video and a pretty interesting game

>watching them play a touhou fighting game
>COME ON THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME
>IS THIS THE GIRL WHO KILLED DIO THAT'S BULLSHIT

>people keep defending the writing

Honestly the writing itself seems fine so far, but the fucking voice acting is so god damn bad. Why is it everytime some 16-19 year old makes a game that has voice acting they put their nasally uninterested underage sounding voice up front and center and without any real equipment to boo, like holy shit I can hear your air conditioner you fuck. Honestly I'd be interested but whoever is doing the voice for the tapes is literally killing the immersion for the game.

Cred Forums is above all else a cesspoll of contrarians

>Did you listen to the tapes at all
Did you? I get that you're impressed by anything even remotely academic sounding in a video game, but no, a basement is not a house's subconscious, a bathroom is not its anus, no matter how you pretty it up. The dev was clearly trying too hard to make connections.

>Jesus Christ user, do you think Outlast is how all horror games should be? Or FNAF?
Yes yes, and now accuse me of things that I never even remotely stated. Good job user.

DS2, BB, and DS3 were the games that basically killed Pat and Woolie for me. Woolie was retardedly bad when he played DS2 and BB, and Pat was so fucking insufferable in the DS3 LP.

I never watch the whole thing, only some rare games that are actually interesting, Shitstorm in general is mostly shit anyways.

Most horror games are pretty shit and can only do something if you play them yourself, the rare good ones are the ones that don't rely on cheap scares and actually build the world and atmosphere.

Every October is the same shit, Matt forcing everyone to play some shit games because he likes shitty horror stuff.

Do tune in next podcast for the next "What horror movie did Matt watch this week".

>watching Canadcucks
cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-friday-edition-1.3786140/i-m-not-a-bigot-meet-the-u-of-t-prof-who-refuses-to-use-genderless-pronouns-1.3786144

No offence user but I think you kinda missed the point of the game's narrative

>what is a metaphor

>Vinny
Literally who nigger?

Oh look, another "they talk about their weeks for 2.5 hours and answer dumb email questions for 30 mins" podcast

And I think you're drastically overselling it.

>Pat
>Claims to be a huge Persona fan, but has only beaten 4. He quit playing 3 and refuses to play 1 and 2. Won't play Persona Q and outright prevents others from playing it.
>Refuses to play old games because "you can't go back to those mechanics."
>"Hates" System Shock 2 and Deus Ex for that reason.
>Used console commands to insta-kill the final boss of Baldur's Gate 2
>Called Banjo Kazooie shit despite later admitting that he had never played it
>Claims to be a huge Resident Evil, and Silent Hill fan, but is barely proficient at those games
>Claims to be a huge JoJo, Berserk, Kamen Rider, and Game of Thrones fan but hasn't read all of the current media and refuses to do so. Bitches when the other friends want to talk about those franchises because he isn’t caught up.
>Looks up the game they play on gameFAQs and tries to pretend that he just knew how to do whatever needs to be done in the LP
>Believes that games should include token minority characters for the sake of filling a diversity quota, even if those characters have no personality
>Created a Free Company on FF14 to do everything for him, give him all the best items, to run him through raids so he can level without doing anything. Actively shouts down and belittles new players who don’t have good gear or aren’t experienced
>Actively seeks out game spoilers on the internet and tries to justify it because “spoilers are unavoidable on social media”

Aye, i just wanna see patt going into the deep end with his dsp tier grinding and quoting vaati outta the waazo now.
God BB was a mess, still remember them pumping end to 30 making even their reddit mad lel

>UofT
professor should've known what he was getting into when he decided to teach there, literally the birthplace of all that fucking garbage

What videogame is this?

I mean why would anyone ever listen to a fucking podcast by these turds?

Metaphors usually have some degree of meaning and sense behind them user

oya oya oya he's that much of a dick in FF14?
heard his FC was chill

>Token minority diversity
>friend company shit

I agree with the other shit but I don't remember this also

>Even with all that shit he is still miles better than the others

I used to love the Shitstorm videos but at some point they really stopped being funny and now I just watch their videos because of habit.
I mean they are the only people that I watched since the very first video they put out, its hard for me to just give up on them.

Pat is a legit cuck.

>quoting vaati outta the waazo
Maybe my favorite thing about DS3 was that Vaati didn't have many (or maybe any) videos out at the time they did that LP, so Pat couldn't just parrot his shit. Instead, all Pat could do was squeal loudly into the mic and speculate about finding characters and locations that were nowhere close to being right.

I haven't listen to them in a few years now. They are actually just average idiots with shit tastes.

Look ma I posted my memes again!

woolie confirmed that in fact

>"The windows are like a house's eyes!"
>Your face when

The minority stuff was on a podcast maybe two years ago. Pat got into an argument with Woolie about how games needed to have token minority characters, just for the sake of having them. Woolie's take was that he didn't want games to have minorities who had no character and were only there to fill a quota.

For some reason Pat think it's really awesome to just be a big douche sometimes. Like his story about how he just throws raisins on the floor in movie theaters just because one of his friends worked at one and said it really sucked when people did that so he decided he should do it. The he became so used to it that he just reflexively did it at Woolie's house when he was watching a movie and he tells this story like we're supposed to just think it's funny that he's an asshole.

Source?

He also loves publicly littering.

Pat is literally a casual who pretends to be an expert.
No wonder most faggots here love him.

so i just listened to the episode where woolie talkes about seed "skycrimes". he mentiones that he has a list of things that are bad about it, so now im pretty sure he just copied his opinions from a single /m/ thread.

one of inside or catherine videos let me check real quick

Has Pat's autism gotten worse over the last few years, or has he just stopped trying to hide his neuroses? At first, he was just "angry guy with a few quirks," but now he has full-blown mental issues.

Meant for

i don't think making a joke to matt is confirming anything
i think woolie's just making a joke

Woolie is quite big on /m/ iirc

>implying people on /agdg/ weren't gushing over delicious lowpoly since at least two years ago
>implying PS1-era grafix aren't GOAT

He just visits it once a semester and parrots whatever he finds there until his next visit.

>Nightcry

this should be good

make sure you skip Zz guys. dont even give it a try. Also the part 8 of jojo sucks because there are no cool guys.

Requesting a source

Not really. If anything he's more of a joke over there.

cant wait for his IBO "rant"

It seemed alright. It felt like a modern Clock Tower game and that's what they were going for.

see for yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=DX987J5O0bA

That legit infuriated me. Woolie was shitting on a character because he wasn't cool like wtf? How does he enjoy anything if his standards going into something are that high

That's true though, ZZ does suck, and Part 8 of Jojo is a really weak followup to SBR.

JJL has some good stuff in there though, but not enough to make a difference.

Those are my favorites

ok woolie

>still watching TBFP

It's over, user.

All Woolie cares about is how hype something is.

Stick to A/Z

>and Part 8 of Jojo is a really weak followup to SBR.

It's also less than 50 chapters in. And the Damo part made me thought Higashikata family members were gonna die, Vitman C is legit one of the scariest stands I've ever seen.

Assholes are funny until you have to deal with them.

That's why he was a bagboy at a supermarket despite having a bachelor's degree. If he was left to his own devices, I doubt he would hold that job down.

>/agdg/

Yeah, call me when anyone over there makes a game that isn't complete trash.

>weak follow up to part 7
part 8 has done more with its current chapters then 7 has.

>zz sucks though
no its light hearted gundam. its not bad its just not like zeta or cca.

My favorite Jojo parts gripped me before the 50 chapter mark hit.

The ones that didn't were BT, SC, VA and SO.

youtube.com/watch?v=_04xkzmmn2Y

Battle Tendency was only 69 chapters. That means you didn't like it at all.

Zeta and CCA are bad though(or at least half of them).

All the grounded tones and themes of 79 got totally lost and they'd rather focus on teen drama, fuck that, 79 had some drama, but Z and CCA reach telenovela levels of drama bullshit.

The way that Woolie forms his opinion on things is based on whether or not they're "hype". That character doesn't have a grappling hook and/or bionic arm, so he sucks.

Well, it is Battle Tendency.

Anyone else start laughing when they used the dev source default texture to illuminate the lamp.

First episode was fine. That game reminded me of the Splatterhouse house heart.

so you dont like the main frame of uc gundam. why bother commenting on something you dont like?

The muffin semantic shit was great

god part 6 was fucking terrible

625k subs at the moment user. Do the math.

Did pat watch laate UC stuff by the way?

Your point being?

Because I don't understand how they fucked up something when the first series nailed it on the first try.

79 is legit good, although it didn't age too well, it's a way better series than Zeta.

man the shit taste in here is strong.

Battle Tendency is boring as shit user.

Because tomino was depressed that's why we got zeta

I know, Matt's right, it's fun to make someone else play the game when you know what happens

vinesauce

It's almost like watching one of their old SBFbrawl videos

But it's the best part.

>79 is legit good
no zaku boy, no zaku
its just as campy and retarded as zeta though. its just amuro isnt as autistic as kamille, thats literally the only difference.

anime fags need to end themselves. hamon is garbage.

>watching channels who do the same shit surpass them in subs and views

I swear they were at 550k a year and a half ago.

>oh boy we sure are wacky in this prison and this pucci guy sure is a real problem
>wait something something dio
>why is dio so tiny
>green thing?
>snails?
>that entire fucking disney arc
>every shitty design
>the entire end battle

Are they ever going to do REmake? I'm probably going to listen as I fall asleep.

>anime fags

Fuck you I read this shit back when it was first scanned

I think I want Matt to sit on my face.

Battle tendancy is legit better than stardust crusaders

I'm sure they're saving that for a full lp.

It's less retarded and campy, and it's from the 70's, so you know it's fucked.

79 is pretty fun the whole way through, and you feel that its trying to convey something and build a world, where Zeta is just throwing all the shit in the wall and seeing what sticks, and adding as much teen drama and romance plots as possible.

All women in Zeta are fucking retarded and die because they want someone's dick.

Not even that dude but

>you need to be an only anime fag to like this part without stands

You do realize that a lot of people's first exposure to jojo years ago WAS the stands because part 3 was the only one getting made over here.

I was kind of talking about more than "you look through both!".

If that's the level of writing depth you're talking about, then yes the writing makes sense, in the same way that a child might draw a house with the windows as the eyes and the door as a mouth.

jojo sucks dick

(You)
>oh boy we sure are wacky in this prison and this pucci guy sure is a real problem
and? part 4 is just small down shenanigans till that kira guy is a real problem.
>wait something something dio
so literally part 1,3,4,5, and 6? also ill count diego too.
>why is dio so tiny
because the change in artstyle, dont be retarded.
>green thing?
cat plant?
>snails?
ill give it to you
>that entire fucking disney arc
its a great arc
>every shitty design
wrong.
>the entire end battle
a great arc with an epic battle with a world wide effect. and the cmoom before it is great.

2 best friends play is shit, you can't deny it

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

Hamon and the Spin are often more interesting because of how limited they are. Also part 3 and 5 are total shit so it certainly doesn't effect the quality of the part.

>hamon is garbage.
Agreed.
Spin is way better

agree, he's definitely someone I'd get sick of if I had to work with him in a non-entertainment job. it's hard to be as much of as asshole as you want unless people are just paying to watch you do dumb shit.

What is this and who decided it was a good idea?

Am I being memed on right now?

>cat shit is better then dog shit
and?

A lot of the teenage melodrama and angst that UC has started from Kamille and the most of the side cast of Zeta like Katz. Amuro had his moments of angst and sadness but those usually came from very human things like being forced to pilot the Gundam every single day and being physically and mentally exhausted, or the death of a close ally Ryu and Matilda

0079 was never about "muh Cyber Newtype waifu" like with Kamille and Katz, or Kamille's "muh pacifism, I hate war" speeches he makes right before jumping in the Gundam and murdering another one of Jerid's girlfriends. Sure it was the first entry in the series and therefore a little less fleshed out but I feel as a whole 0079 was more solidly put together as a standalone story

Is this true? Have you payed for this website you silly man?

>great arc
>it literally solves itself
the rest is opinions but dio being tiny honestly doesn't make sense even with the new art style, if only because it's jonathan's body dio

Man he has me beat by a full year

good goy

>spin
>limited
>literally based on the golden ratio
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>spending money on a pass

What a cuck.

I hope he continues Monster Madness, just differently.

Maybe Monster Madness 2.0 could be about horror video games and horror novels since he's running dry on movie and television.

I think he's said that he doesn't genuinely hate it. He just prefers Dark Souls for atmosphere and lore and plays up the hate for Bloodborne as a joke.

Now imagine how much that number would drop if google removed inactive accounts.

:3

i'll always remember amuro straight up begging for sleep

Who is this e-celeb, and why the fuck do you people care about boring Youtubers just because they've played Dark Souls?

At least we know you are to be ignored.

he said he's not dropping it entirely, just the entire marathon aspect of it because it's too much fucking work

>part 4 is just small down shenanigans

"shenanigans" being some form of code word for "series of tangentially related murderers, con men, and an Italian chef" of course

Nah, it'll be one of their "break in case of emergency" lps.

>all the women are retarded
thats literaly scirocco's new type gimmick.
>its from the 70's
thats not valid critism
>less campy
79 literally is none of the good guys die except the one who makes a valient sacrifice. char and amuro have a fucking sword fight. and char fucking head shots a chick with an rpg.

I thought it was serviceable. Not Brian Blessed or anything, but fine for the disjointed and unsettling dialogues they were meant to convey.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD?!

I coasted on through 79 and enjoyed myself the majority of the time.

I had to force myself to watch as much of Zeta as I did and I didn't even get halfway. How much of Zeta's "prestige" rides on just its animation exactly?

gundam jojo and tbf
can't you follow the posts my man?

Super Best Friends
Haha just kidding, its Jojo of course.

No. I don't care about any of those topics. I don't watch anime, and I don't watch Let's Players unless they actually interest me.

>jojo
most of the posts are zeta shit posting.

>Liam not dead last

just simply wrong. Pat in any era is the best friend, even if he's become too self aware/bored with the channel and Matt/Liam

Except there are literally no jump scares, unless you count a random CTD

Then why post in the thread???

?????

Woolie is not a mecha fan. You should not take ANY of his opinions about mecha seriously. He is a Gainaxfag who likes to pretend he's a mecha fan to get fans. He only enjoys mainstream things or things that can net him a fanbase.

In the past years the only new mecha he's watched are IBO, Thunderbolts, and Aldnoah Zero, despite many good shows having come out.

>Skipping ZZ
>Skipping on watching the Queen Mansa, GM III, Qubeley Mk.II and the motherfucking Bawoo
Woolie has no fucking shred of taste or dignity.

so why waste your time in here

Then remove yourself from the thread and find another better suits for your tastes brotherman

matt is worse than anything liam has ever done

Mechs are garbage anyway.

Jojo is shit.

woolie didnt watch it, he gave up after like 3 episodes. he didnt see any of them. like Cred Forums, he has opinions om something he hanst experianced.

bet he never watched the good stuff

There's nothing on Cred Forums I care about right now. The one thread I was posting in turned into fucking Warhammer 40K.

Adorable.

Believe whatever you want Anonymous.

Add a bane mask to represent his sleeping apparatus that keeps him alive.

Go fuck yourself Liam, you corporate cock sucking contrarian.

what is with this resurgence in spoiler faggotry, its not even just them. i understand when matt completely explains the plot. but tip toeing around spoilers for something like 6 months old is retarded, anyone who cared saw it.

eh, might as well stay here then

I unsubbed a while back, subbed back when I got into the Deus Ex playthrough but that went to shit around the time the DLC part came up and so I unsubbed again.

I just got tired of saying "all the LPs suck" so I just unsubbed. They're really going to be fucked when the young kids who are their most rampant fans grow up a little and find out they've been fanboying a channel that's been creativity wise dead since Liam joined full time in '13.

ok matt, continue driving every joke straight into the ground while you talk like a baby and have opinions that don't make any sense

Remember the podcast where Pat went full retard with his martyr complex and blamed himself for Mighty Number 9 being backed by his fanbase?

then why be on this anime centric site? you also seem like an incredibly boring person.

i don't think that's a martyr complex, i think it's someone mentally unstable who is terrified of the idea of more than 100 people listening to him at any given time and feeling even mildly responsible for their bad decisions

>implying the shitstorm was ever good

last good playthrough was heavy rain

you are hyperbolizing his hyperbole. he said he felt bad because he probably pushed people towards backing a bad game. this is a perfactly normal feeling. please fuck off liam

i really liked their rule of rose and bug island lets plays, wish they played more of those kind of games

wasn't liam that went a bit too far with his devil avocado shit on MN9?

While he went over the top on the fact he felt bad about shilling it, he is still a thousand times better then Liam and Woolie who were shitting on him for feeling bad about misleading and using their clout with fans to get something bad made.

Was it last year they did one shitstorm game for a week? I really like seeing a different game everyday.

it doesnt matter what the yellow power up does man.

Remember when Pat felt so bad for inducing his dumb underage fanbase to back Mighty Number 9 that he said he would repay everyone their money?
Whats up with that

Because I don't like trying new things, and Cred Forums appeases that shelteredness by occasionally having topics where I can yell at people for having waifus.

i really wish i can probe liam and woolir about their logic about that. ive never seen anyone who isnt a serial killer to wash their hands of something so hard.

More like

>Skipping over Glemy "check out my army of naked cyber newtype lolis I keep in sealed glass cases" Toto

what a miserable existance.

>Show already has best girl that likes MC
>Introduce new girl that ascends beyond best girl that also likes MC
>She dies

CANON DESERVED BETTER

>actually defending Pat's autism

Here comes Pat fanbase I guess.
Nigga clearly overreacted and let his autism speaks for him. And I love how Woolie fucking blown him away saying he was crazy for feeling so bad about how adult people chose to spend their money.

>anytime Liam tries to defend something
>voice gets high pitched
>sounds like he is about to cry constantly
>makes dumb arguments for things because he is put on the spot and defends it to the death even if he doesn't like it just to try and artificially spice up conversations

I fucking wish he'd disappear from the podcast. I would rather have 6 hours of Pat talking about his latest bird missions everyday then that shit.

He didn't hold a gun to anyone's head. At most, Pat provided awareness of the kickstarter to his fanbase, but his notion that he's somehow directly to blame for people backing the game is silly. It's 2016. It isn't 1994 where the only available game information is screenshots in Nintendo Power. If people backed Mighty Number 9 on nothing but Pat's word and did no due diligence or research of their own, then that's on them when the game turns out to be shit.

That was Shitstorm 3. They did Call of Cthulhu, Escape from Bug Island and Rule of Rose for one week each (and eventually full LPs) and then a bunch of one-offs.

>adult
that's the key word, i'm probably the oldest person in this thread and i'm 25

>adult
nope

>Missing Judau beating the shit out of the fucker that beat up Camille

>adult

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

he said that he felt bad that he had some sway of pushing people to back. if you are trying to imply that their words dont have an effect on their fans, then youre just flat out wrong.

Breaking global rule 13? Don't mind if I do my duty!

i'm 37

and youre what we call an outlier

not video gamews

not even remotely video games

>yeah but they play video games :)))))))

just fuck off please

Vault meat?

>MC So Homosexual that 2 girls dying for him and 1 girl becoming a cold blooded murderer for him and he NEVER even thinks of anything as more than friends
>Cocks blocks 3 different guys because of it, even the guy he's lusting after

Kazuki's homosexuality is literally inhuman.

>listen to old podcasts
>first 5 episodes is rampant mn9 shilling

I dunno why Pat was acting like he was the one responsible for over-hyping the game when Woolie was really the one going overboard.

Better than fucking cranky

Kinda wish they wouldve picked the Evil Within DLCs for shitstorm, because those play out more like traditional horror games.

youtu.be/ou0hVy_C84E

because liam and woolie try to back peddle and defend mn9 every step of the way while pat and even fucking matt saw it coming

>listen to old podcasts
>ears bleed because their old mic setups are TERRIBLE

That thread is funny
>Do you realize...? Do. You. Realize something? Let me tell you: If the Earth Federation and the Titans see those videos that you put on the damn internet...they could blow up the Argama, and we would have to move out of it?

Matt's back peddle and constant shitting on the demos that were released

The only time I had some pride in Matt

Youve never sat through a college english class then by people with doctorates who write like this. Tbh the writing sounded 100% like some shit a slightly more unhinged lovectaft wouldve written

best /m/ thread in a while, i whish we got kore comic edits.

ITS AN AYYYLIUM
>mfw woolie got salty on podcast thanks to that vid

my fucking nigger, you better be ready for pic fucking related.

>Liam was so asspained over the redlettermedia ghostbusters episode that he goes out of his way to bitch about them publicly

top kek

>I would rather have 6 hours of Pat talking about his latest bird missions
NAH FUCK THAT I GOTTA TALK ABOUT THE MOVIE I SAW WITH THE PIZZA PASTA FORCE TODAY AND SPOIL THE ENDING AND THEN I READ SOME COMICS GONNA TALK ABOUT THIS FOR 45 MINUTES

I don't understand how they get so butthurt at Pat for talking about VIDEOGAMES

Oh fug, orange & black are my favorite colors, orange, grey and yellow is close enough to sate me. I'm not a big gundam person, tell me more about this sexy machine

twitter or podcast?

matt pays them all
can't make fun of the boss!

Try and stop me fucker

i could believe that liam went avacado over the new ghost busters.

>Youve never sat through a college english class then by people with doctorates who write like this

I'm going to go ahead and say that you haven't either, user.

that story was fucking hilarious tho

not him but it was like 2 weeks ago on the podcast. he mentions how he goes out of his way to avoid them

It's not even finished.
Part 7, which is arguably the best of Jojo took like 30-40 chapters to FINALLY get started.

DUDE, LUCHA UNDERGROUND LMAO

user just dont engage it.

This is bait isn't it?

i pray every day that they will drop jojo memeing for that. i dont want to here woolie gush about the new op this week

that new op is cool though

>It's a Liam talks about a shitty indie/vita/mobile game for way too long podcast

NO ONE WILL FUCKING TAKE YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS SERIOUSLY LIAM

YOU HAVE AWFUL FUCKING TASTE

Yes, so why are you biting?

i'm new to tbfp

what should i watch first

That free suicide squad movie mobile game is SUPER good though user, you should really check it out!

none of it

Resident Evil 2
Silent Hill Downpour/Homecoming
Deadly Premonition
All their old 'Brawl' videos

Last of us

RE2 playthrough
And then you stop and forget they exist

Their channel has been fucking shit for years
Everything they do feels so forced and acted out
I stopped watching their playthroughs a long time ago and only listen to their podcast but even that's pretty bad now

With the exception of Liam (who's just plain shit) they're all trying to be characters

Matt with his everything
Pat with his insufferable EPIK forced shriek laughter and the crazy silly Pat memes
Woolie with his slowly talking enunciating hype voice
Liam isn't acting but he's just an irritating person

It's like every second word that comes out of their mouth is a shitty forced meme

Their Heavy Rain and Deadly Premonition playthroughs and nothing else.

>liam getting so blown out that he doesnt wanna be le anime man anymore
i dont even get how he became le anime man.

>So what'd you do this week?
>Matt: I went to this wedding with the Pizza Pasta Force and made fun of Smellissa. Then I watched this movie with the missuses; let me tell you the whole plot. Then I watched some Lucha Underground. Then Crimtina and I went on a vacation and I drank so much.
>Liam: I played 15 shitty vita games that no one has ever heard of.
>Pat: I played Overwatch and FF14.
>Woolie: I went to a new escape room; let me tell you every detail about this escape room and compare/contrast with the other ones I've been to. Also, let me talk about the 10-year old anime I've been watching for the first time.

Because it's shit. Every Souls game after 1 has been garbage.

Not OP, but most of my friends have no interest in the games I play so I rely on people I know online.

He made it pretty clear that he felt bad that the idea of him being excited for the game might have made people contribute to what was a crappy game.
Which is understandable because they had a fucking podcast about how great this game was going to be.

Pat has plenty of flaws to pick from if you're going to hate on him, you really DON'T have to make shit up.

I don't really dislike Matt but boy can I not give less of a shit about anything he ever has to say and boy does his "sense of humor" get tiring.

Pat is a literal cuck, there is no reason to make shit up.

>Matt mispronounces a word
>Someone corrects him
>YEAH WELL THAT'S HOW I SAY IT
>Continues to mispronounce the word

pc cuck spotted

Liam defended Mighty No. 9, and he hates Red Letter Media because of their Ghostbusters video.

i don't think any of them are acting
matt was actually better when he was a character
now he's just a cunt

Pat's MN9 shit is nothing compared to his David Hayter episode on he podcast. That was his lowest point

>a podcast
like a user daid before, they spent a lot of their early podcasts on mn9 shilling.

I don't give a shit about Pat's personal life.
And if you want to hate him, you go right ahead.

I'm just saying that his guilt about Might Blunder No. 9 is pretty reasonable.

I miss those semi-scripted 10-minute machinima videos they used to make. Back when Matt played the character of "lel stupid guy who says america" and Pat played the character of "gets pissed at how stupid Matt is."

okay
matt continues to be matt

Did he shit on hayter?

Oh jesus CHRIST I forgot about Woolie and his fucking escape rooms.

>he was too fat to do the laser hallway

>killer inkstinct

>It's another "Matt is weirdly obsessed with his Sister In Law instead of his wife" Podcast.

What is going on with that, I haven't listened in 3 weeks and he's STILL going on about her? Holy shit.

The mispronounciation joke has gotten pretty old.

dude hayter saying that playing V would be "80 hours of humiliatiom" 3-4 years after he didnt get the role is insane. fuck off.

These are good. I wanna add The Punisher and Prison Break.

He said the way Hayter has been acting is absurd. He's right.

dont shit talk matts dinosaurs user

Being an obnoxious anime snob isn't something you should carry with pride.

Honestly, go watch the first few seasons of their short videos on Machinima and watch the RE2 LP on their channel. That's about it.

That shit pisses me off more than anything. Along with the fact that he claims to like KI but clearly fucking sucks at it. Also saying it's hard to get a character to level fifty is retarded.

Eternal Darkness was pretty laid back in a good way too.

Shut up Smellisa!

Are escape rooms actually any good?

You're leaving out the contex in which he said that. He was expressing that it would make him sad because he wanted to be involved and he knew Kiefer would do a better job at his own character. Which is completely normal and understandable as an actor who was invested in his series.

LEARN about the things you say. Dont just regurgitate what others told you.

>implications
i only follow like 6 series, id hardly even call myself an anime fan. but i dont need to be to understand liam and woolie's shit taste

it depends on if it's a room with actual thought put into it or just a cheap cash-in on the fad
it's a pretty dope idea

At least his fucking obscure weeb vita recommendations gave us one of the best podcast titles "Miracle Girl Festival: Let Me Bury Child: Stop Me From Bearing Your Child"

How the fuck do you already know?

>its another podcast where they talk about comic books

>it doesnt matter what the yellow power up does man.
It was at that point where he should have just called it quits.

Matt would super talk him up back when he only showed up as a guest occasionally and anytime anything anime would come up he would reference liam and would call him the animoo expert

Is the Omikron playthrough any good? I enjoyed Beyond Two Souls.

i'm suprised matt's wife didn't butt in the channel like paige will eventually do
God Supports Straight Shota the best

I just find it weird, the first time he brought her up is whatever but now it just sounds like he has a thing for her that he can't express in any other way than through pissing her off with his stupid childish nonsense.

I've been liking it so far.

it's probably the worst playthrough they've ever done
i accidentally skipped an episode and missed nothing

eh its decent, but not on HR/beyond levels

Above everything:
Scripted Matt

Matt's best shit has always been when he actually scripts it in advance.

>he knew kiefer would do a better job
he didnt and how would he even know? i listen to that podcast to. i know pat put his argumant in a retarded light, but if hayter actually cared about the game and the series, he would play it. and using "humiliation" is retarded and shows how upset hayter is about it YEARS after the fact.

No. They're overpriced and at best a convoluted and obtuse mess, and at worst a fucking scam. Don't do one unless you're insanely desperate for real life video games.

>Along with the fact that he claims to like KI but clearly fucking sucks at it.
It's okay if he likes something and isn't good at it, just as long as he isn't making shit up about it or lame excuses.

I don't know about the rest of you guys who have some sort of blood pact against Matt, but if there's one thing I don't like is that he never allows himself to be made fun of.

I don't remember what video it was, but I remember Matt had been talking shit about Woolie's dreads the entire video, and then Woolie said something along the lines of "I guess all the ladies are going crazy for the horseshoe bald look, huh?", and I thought that was going to be it.

>tfw anytime Pat tries to actually talk about games they snark about his birds and ff14

Stupid fucking niggers at least he plays fucking games and knows about them in detail making it interesting to listen to.

Everytime I have to hear one of them poorly explain something or tip toe around spoilers for 40 minutes fucking makes me want to die

you just described matt as a person

They're trying too hard to hate it really. Not saying it's good but they're overplaying the FUCKING DAVID CAGE! hand.

I'm getting mixed signals here

I love watching people suffer playing shitty games, and it's satisfying my need.

I could have sworn that Woolie brought up the five rings/advice thing in an earlier part, and they just forgot about it.

It's probably the worst playthrough they ever decided to do, but that's why I love it so much. Seeing their suffering and mental breakdowns bring me joy

Oh hey, I just pulled up that gallery an hour ago

He's not though, if you actually kept up with them or watched any of Paige's fucking streams you would see that she is fucking insanely crazy about him. Hell they live together now and everything.

Its disgusting how fucking adorable they are, holy shit I'm super jelly.

its ok to like things you suck at. i suck at building gunpla, but i still love it. its only bad when you pretend to be an expert at something your bad at... like woolie

Yeah Matt's sensitivity after all these years just still makes him incredibly infuriating, if he simply didn't give a fuck I could at least respect that, but his childish moments + oversensitiveness makes him the biggest goddamn baby.

Which LP would you say is each person's worst outing, either in terms of how well they played or how they came across in the video.

Woolie: DS2/BB
Pat: DS3
Liam: Super Mario RPG
Matt: anything he's not interested in

You're asking for opinions and you're getting different ones? What else do you want?
Watch a video or two and decide if you like it yourself, then

Not video games.

>>>/reddit/

I know it's the weekend and you're out of school, but get some real friends or something.

Wait, so is Pat a cuckold, or is this just some hilairioua new meme Im unaware of.

>silence the entire rest of the video
>the next day the channel is deleted

Oh god, I can't wait for Matt to genuinely freak out and burn everything to the ground.

its a new meme

If Pat can get laid anyone can get laid user. Don't give up!

its a meme

Meme, as usual

nobdy knows, paige has shown to be as crazy as him tho

Woolie: Ultra Despair Girls
Pat: Souls in general brings out his worst qualities
Liam: MGSV
Matt: Pokemon

Eh. For as much as a baby Matt can be, and even though they come more often than him, I still like him a bit more than Liam. Liam always manages to find some bottom-tier hole that just pisses me off, and it just feels me with glee to hear Pat put him in his place.
That being said, I don't HATE him.

I don't know why Matt's so sensitive though. Considering he grew up being a big nerd, and is now happily married, the thing that everyone says will never happen to big nerds, you'd think he'd be a little bit more confident.
I guess some things just don't change.

>super mario rpg
please don't remind me it hurts

She lived in another country for years while dating him and posting pictures of herself cuddling with random dudes, but the TBFP fangirls will tell you that they are the perfect couple and totes adorable.

Matt's gimmick in those early machinima videos was someone who was almost functionally retarded. He dropped that as soon as he could.

The Sonic Adventure video was pretty bad case of Matt trying (and failing) to make himself come across as cool. Liam was playing, and Matt and Woolie were just sitting around talking. Matt got progressively drunker as the playthrough went on, so his commentary went from bad to unbearable. Matt edited the LP, and he would obviously cut out portions of the LP to set up jokes coming from him. Problem was, the things he would cut to were never funny in the slightest.

I was enjoying Mario RPG until they got the Lazy Shell, and started shitting on the game as well as stopped caring.

I don't know if Walking Dead 2 was just a poorly written game or just a bad LP

Matt was obviously bullied in high school and is still kinda insecure and overcompensating

he had a bad time in high school that gave him some sort of complex. same for woolie. its the only reasons i can come up with fir them

Why do you guys keep watching them? Seriously. I used to tune in on a daily basis but over the last few years they just stopped giving a shit and went full on lazy cunt mode. Their good LPs are flanked by at least a dozen bad ones each year. The podcast is still the same old boring shit where they all yammer on and on about inane bullshit, while devils advocate cunt-face keeps stiring up shit, while Matt talks about netflix.

They now play nothing but garbage games on FNF cause they can't be assed to play anything decent or try to even learn them.

They stream a fuckload more than they said they would because its literal free money and they have gone full scumbag.

Seriously, the glory days are over, and they will never be good again. Save yourselves the trouble and just unsub and unfollow. My day to day has gotten infinitely better knowing that I wont' be in a constant state of disappointment from the media I enjoy.

You should add this onto your copypasta:
>Judges people based on 1st impressions. Hates Junpei for calling you a girl in P3P, and called Kenny "artificially right" in Walking Dead 2
>Actively cheats in games before he finishes playing them, and then laughs in the faces of the fans when he steamrolls a hard section (Mario RPG)

I wonder what would.happen if we spread rumors about Paige fucking other guys when she goes to different countries.
Would Pats paranoia just ruin it by that point?

>it took Liam 10 videos to figure out that you could run
>they thought they had run across a game breaking bug when they were trying to get to the yoshi island.
>Liam never learned how timed hits work
>in the second half of the LP, they weren't even trying to hide that they were just reading gamefaqs as they went on

Paige has her own shit going on, the worst we will have is her laughing or saying something to pat when they record at their place.

>Sheer Shit Heart Attack

Gotta love that phrase

i dont watch them, i just listen to the podcast cause its a goid buzz in my ear as i do some work

Don't worry user, he already knows.

Everything can be summed up as

Everything pre woolie liam joining>>>>>>>>>Liam and woolie joining.

Its garbage now and always will be, glad I stopped giving a shit half a year ago. For all the shit they spew out about other people being hacks, they really dialed themselves in as the biggest of them all.

They already said that's Dark Souls 1.

And they said the "hell will have to freeze over first" game to lp is SH4.

I doubt he would care. He probably realizes he can't do any better.

Yeah, I know. I was bullied in my youth as well, and it's given me trust issues, and (at least in my head), the ability to hear when someone's being insincere going by their tone of voice
But I still let my friends talk shit about me, at least.

It's not like he has anything to lose, and is probably living better than most of the people who bullied him.
But maybe it's just some sort of complex he just hasn't gotten over yet. Which is fine, but I just think it's kind of lame, considering he's always the first to jump on a joke about someone else, but sees himself as off limits.

Vessel

Do you remember what video it was?7

Anytime anyone makes a joke at pat he sits there and takes it
>Woolie will try and fire back
>Liam will blow them the fuck out with one zinger
>anyone tries to fire back at matt
>gets super passive aggressive or whiney for the rest of the episode

He is so insufferable, half the time if they are ever on camera for something he looks so fucking miserable, It's like nigga if you hate it leave and let the people who like the thing care and do a video on it.

some people just handle shit better then others user. you obvioulsy handled it better.
tfw i was a bully and it haunts me that i could have made a matt or woolie

SH4 ain't even that good

>that one time Matt talked about going to the gym
>he got there and started doing his first lift
>some guy made brief eye contact with Matt and smirked
>Matt immediately assumed that the guy was laughing at him, so Matt left the gym and didn't go back

So he's basically a walking avatar of Cred Forums.

You're an idiot, but if you need your hand held:

While the metaphor goes slightly more literal, the thought starts off as an amusing reflection of how people tend to build things in their own likeness and grow attached to them far beyond the rational needs that we have as a species for survival. This is also playing off how corrupting or invading one's own home will invariably cause the most discomfort and horror in a human.

But no, you want to sit there and and stretch for any way to deride an indie game to show how "smart" and "above it all" you are. Gratz.

is that Keemstar?

>Pat autisticily hogging the table while his GF eats dinner with him

I can picture it

I listen to the podcast because they're pretty much the only guys with halfway decent taste in video games out there and actually play things that aren't western AAA or indie darling of the month that isn't just a bunch of lispy nerds skyping to each other from their mom's basements to their 50 total subscribers shit.

Also even with their notoriously poor track record of keeping on the subject of video games and going on way too long about their boring weeks, somehow most of the other major video game podcasts are even worse about that.

>that one time Matt started crying because he had to eat rice, chicken and vegetables

Is he even going to the gym anymore? He said he had a personal trainer and was posting pics on twitter but then it all just stopped

keem's doesn't have white hair

shilling last podcat on the left. its not vidya, but they are entertaining

I'm sure one of the other three would make a new channel and spread the word on their site and social media. Also do you remember what video that was?

I thought it was because he felt the guy was gay and he got weirded out?

More like, because he had to eat his wife's shit cooking because he's somehow worse at it
>unseasoned chicken
nigga how hard is it to use salt and pepper

probably not. The most recent thing I can remember him saying about that was that he was lying to his trainer about being injured so that he wouldn't have to go work out. Woolie, on the other hand, was looking noticeably slimmer in their most recent podcast preview video.

No?
Matt would chug dicks if he was at all attractive to gay guys

Why is Matt so shit?
Is he actually autistic?

The nice thing about woolie is he at least tries to work on his problems.

He not only goes to the gym but participates in boxing and shit.

Yes

>Matts a literal diaperfur
>Liam eats shit at all times
>Pat and woolie pretend to like things just to act as if it makes them cool to like obscure shit

Why do you fags still watch this?

>Matt didn't even know about playing the game again
>Pat and Matt looking at the spoilers notepad before finishing the game

Come on you guys! Step it up!

He lacked basic social skills in High School and was bullied. I assume during the pre-SBF days he was adjusting to be a normal person which is why he wasn't shit at the start of the series but once he became exposed to the internet hugbox that basically said every stupid thing he did was endearing and not pathetic, he began reverting to something even worse than his high school self.

>you obvioulsy handled it better.
I wish.
I'm basically hiding the fact that I'm socially awkward by pretending not to be socially awkward, and hiding how self-conscious I really am.

I don't handle shame well.

>refuses to do cardio
This is your future woolie

this is honestly the worst thing matt has admitted to on the podcast. Fucking literally crying because you have been told you can't eat children's breakfast cereals and need to start eating a more balanced diet. Nigga is like 30.

>b-but muh uncrustables

assuming that he doesn't do it for only 15 minutes or some shit, boxing class is cardio

So I can pretend I have friends

Boxing is cardio
Well, better cardio than Woolie's fucked up idea of doing sprints for seven minutes or whatever it is

I doubt they would only have one lp in case of sudden subscriber loss, but unless they themselves admit it, I can't prove it. Seems silly to think they would only have one though user.

He literally orders disgusting cereals from America because his fat brain can't just let it go.

Not him, but I think you're reading far too much into a game that was made by someone who thinks fifth generation graphics and video filters are spooky.

>Seven minutes maximum sprint

Everyone does it. Fake a persona for long enough and you'll eventually start believing it yourself too.

That's why it's a "well, we've LPed everything else in the universe" game.

>his fat brain

That's a long sprint though. I doubt he's really sprinting for 7 straight minutes

do you become passive aggressive, become a child, or dress like your in high school? if not, you handled it better.

They've already kind of bought into the break glass if not gaining subs area though, the amount of Fotm games they have started playing over the last few years is staggering compared to what they built the channel on.

DS1, any of the RE games they havent played, the rest of the SH games. Other dumb shit like Godhand that they should never play.

At this point they are shackled with the same viewbase they've had for a long while now with no significant growth at all. At this point its up to Youtube on if they'll have to start breaking glass when monitization gets low enough on vidoes that they have to start actively getting desperate. Simply put they deserve it though, resting on your ass is a slow and steady noose in that world, and its all they've done for the last few.

Basically space germany/Russia looked at pic related and said "we can do better". Which they did IMO.
It can turn into a sexy space jet as seen here and those sexy colors are this guy's
custom colors.
One of my favorite MS.

His future is two black bitches at his side and a pimp suit?

Not bad before the death part.

>Woolie will never give Fafner a chance because he's too triggered by Hirai

the zeta and bawoo are still my favorites though sinanju and sazabi are right behind them

I think admitting to sitting on Ice cream for an entire movie and not wanting to miss any of it is just as bad.

And when youtube does start going south, they're fucked. They've tried in the past to move their fanbase off of youtube, but those attempts fell flat on their faces.

Bawoo would look so much better without the head crest

>If you sprint full speed for 7 minutes, that's all the exercise you will ever need.

Pat already said they won't LP God Hand specifically because they suck at it, and they don't want to do what Game Grumps did and bring in a guest that can just breeze through it effortlessly (funnily, Arin said that both he and Jon wanted to play God Hand as one of their very first LPs, but they gave up on it realizing they're both bad at the game).

you what?

>tfw they refuse popular LP request's or to play popular games if they are "hyped" up
>We can't play this game because while we like it and talk it up like crazy we suck xD
>Doesn't stop them from playing what they do

Woolie refusing to play Batman AA is also still baffling to me after agreeing with pat that metroid style games were literally his thing.

>that last podcast where Xavier realized woolie was black 2 hours in
>tfw all the awkward silence makes sense
>tfw upupdwndwn has more subs than them already
fucking golden

>filename
Isn't that America under anyone? 330 million, someone's gonna die.

>they won't LP God Hand specifically because they suck at it
shit, that never stopped them in the past

Too hard.

Hardly. Humans building things in their own likeness subconsciously has been a psychological thing for years, bro.

i still find it amazing thay woolie has apperantly never seen g gundam.
youtu.be/cwyVV5_orBo

>having Xavier on but not based Kenny

Friendly reminder that neo-Cred Forums defends Resident Evil 6.

I think Xavier was joking

>that bit about one white guy sitting on the Black Otaku Council

i was laffin desu, was a decent podcast compared to recent ones, seems they were all trying hard to impress Austin

Eh. I consider it a step up that he would share an embarrassing story like that.

Also, he didn't want to get up because everyone would have saw that he sat in ice cream.

You're projecting deeper meaning onto writing that conveys those themes incredibly poorly.

I was about to ask if it aired in Canada, but ProtonJon is a Canadian and he saw it on tv as a teen.

i am ozymandias

Different PC cuck here, I think 2 was the best of the trilogy.

Only reason I mentioned it specifically is because they have sworn up and down that they won't despite hugh fan outcry to play it. Its the definition of a break the glass move.
Pretty much, but I imagine they'll do nothing but stream. But it seems like Twitch has started to not take kindly to donations at all and are actively trying to cut down on that money by large margins. Plus that money gets taxed to all shit and back so they regularly lose like 40% of whatever they make there. Also bigger fact is that they simply don't work that well in a live setting, they aren't performers in the slightest beyond commentary(as shitty as it is these days) and commentary is a dead format on twitch, people will dry up pretty fast.

thank fucking god, i couldnt hand him memeing it like GIGGHA DRILLAH BREAAKA

>Patreon
Easy.

Where the program to check if vpk/mai files are viruses?

Didn't he steal several rare mounts as well? I mean I guess it wasn't stealing because the other people knew he was going to default them to himself but it still feels cruddy

They can't do it, contract

Does /m/ hate it? Usually Woolie's opinion on anything mecha is lifted directly from them.

I remember it as the first gundam anything I got into and I loved it, but my exbf shit on me constantly for liking it so I don't know.

this might be autistic, but these guys are prime examples of the butchering of the word "fan". they things they claim to be fans off but know little about is numerous.

That's retarded. First of all he's not sprinting that whole time. No fucking way.

People run miles in 5 minutes and they're not sprinting the whole time. Why wouldn't they if it was feasible? This dudes doing it for 7? Fuck outta here

You're projecting your hate of the indie scene onto aspects that hardly call for it. The atmosphere of the house works out particularly well as it states a metaphor, then while you're thinking about the metaphor, the game changes itself until it takes the metaphor into a literal sense as opposed to the figurative.

The set-up is fine, the atmosphere it creates is tense, and even though the ending out of context would be quite cliche, the build up leading up to it fits perfectly well within the context of the medium.

TL;DR the game is fine. Probably a C+.

Make it for something else, done.

/m/ doesnt hate it, they have a thread going right now to get the english dub and subs on the new bd rips.

That's not autistic. The world fan means fanatic.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never seen tripfags with those names post here

As much of a panic move that would be for them, would it even be worth it? I can't imagine the fanbase would transfer over and donate enough to make whatever kind of money they make right now.

Pretty much, except he has a job and doesn't live with his parents.

What is their last best LP?

I haven't watched them since Deadly Premonition.

i know but i feel like getting a little upset when people who have seen 1% percent of something is a bit extreme. but when woolie calls himself a jojo or gundam fan, then they go on to get 90% of everything wrong enrages me.

True I guess, Its similar to the "ARE YOU READAAY" story he told, but then again, I'd be fine with taking a few laughs and missing a few moments of a film to clean up rather than being uncomfortable for a movie and having to replace clothes.
recent podcast near the end when Matt went to go see Gravity with Woolie.

As long as they have contracts they can't do so, and they would lose an absolute fuckload of their viewers if they ever got off the youtube format. Its the reason why their site never took off, its the reason why Vessel never took off.

Patreon will not work for all 4 of them, they don't "own" any of their subscriptions. People generally don't pay for something out of the blue they have always gotten for free. No sub fee now means implementing one later won't work, and because they don't "own" their subs they actively can't sell themselves as a product anywhere other than Youtube. They are married to a beast that increasingly gets worse to work with every year.
Pretty much, they are tied to youtube. Any option that they take that makes them leave it royally fucks them.

I wonder what they will do when the internet dries up. From the way they talk, they aren't smart about their money, and Woolie said in that Opie and Anthony Q&A video that they only make about 40k each per year. Matt will be fine since he married into money. Woolie and Liam could go back to working in QA, maybe. Pat would be the one that is totally fucked. He has a fairly worthless degree in psychology that he hasn't used since he got it, and previously bagged groceries.

>exbf
Uh huh. I'll bet you're also a woman and /fit/ too.

Until Dawn and Life is Strange were pretty good

>I wonder what they will do when the internet dries up.

That literally can't happen, the world relies on its existence too much now.

the shit they constantly buy makes me thing that they dont have much savings. are city dwellers just not accustomed to owning anything major like land or a house?

>only 40k each per year

When I think about how many problems that would solve in my life by earning that much, I get so butthurt.

All of that could be avoided if they would just temper things a bit. Maybe say, "yeah, I'm not super well-acquainted with X, but I really like the art style/whatever." But they live and breathe off of hype, so they have to embellish everything to the maximum. They got a question on the podcast about a month ago addressing this and they handwaved it as "people on the internet just get autistically protective about the things they like"

Up until the end of LiS when Liam shit all over everything possible to be a cunt. He ruins every chance he gets to be alright.

He's gay, retard

Minecraft

>owning things
>2016
?

i guess that answers the question

you know what I meant. the avenue of playing video games for a living

>totaled my car
>probably gonna cost 3 grand to fix
>gonna need to take out a loan and get a second job to deal with it
>my first job is a half hour drive away

>"people on the internet just get autistically protective about the things they like"

They're not wrong though. Some people kinda go overboard when they complain about how they're not 'true fans' of x, y or z

That'll only go away when something replaces it.

And even then that's not guaranteed. After all, tv never managed to kill radio.

to be fair that 40k thing was autisticas expected from 40k fans. but the way they hand waved it was hilarious.

Well, the last episode of LiS was fairly disappointing

It made the attempt, at least, but there were too many loose ends that needed to be tied and not nearly enough time for that to happen, so it just felt rushed and not very satisfying

>IS THIS THE GIRL WHO KILLED DIO THAT'S BULLSHIT

Yeah I hear you, what a triggering statement.
I cannot possibly disagree that a loli fetishist material, incredulously overpowered maid-costume wearing moe-wank character can beat a man like DIO.
No, no that's just how fiction should be.

And Kirby can beat the fuck out of Dagon, obviously, because Dagon's just gonna get swallowed up! Haha!
(I'm not even mad at you, I'm just mad that that's a thing, I dislike Touhou's precipice in general and you should too)

>What do you call an Italian family breaking someones foot?
>a sicilian pedicure!

I sent this joke to Matt on twitter when be was on at the time so he would see it, and he never responded. Is it bad or is he just a poo babby

Liam is our Lord and savoiur. Do not trashtalk him anons

what are they supposed to say when woolie claims to be a fan of things but then just say "skip x series", or just gets everything wrong about something. woolie cant even explain try kc after reading the whole part of jojo. its a slap in the face of people who actually care.

The real problem is Sicilians aren't Italians

YouTube commentary Sensation Idubbz?! What're you doing here??!?
>[Extremely loud cheering crowd track]

Well the thing is on every possible front the amount of money there for LP' dudes and so on keeps getting smaller and smaller every year as Youtube realizes they can put the squeeze on them because there is no better option. Monitization is complete and utter trash compared to how it used to be years ago. It will absolutely hit a breaking point where the only people who LP on youtube are the people employed by youtube in the next handful of years.

Geez he's getting fat

>a loli fetishist material

I don't think you know why ZUN makes Touhou the way he does.

He likes hats

As for the filename of your image, it's intentionally fucked up in-universe.

>Every time Pat listens to a tape he jumps on the table and huddles down with his back in the wall

god he thinks that looks good?

>the state of liam

>my first job is half hour drive away
>no car
Christ, user. Hope things get better.

Terrible, and they were fawning over it like it was mind blowing.

is there actual concrete proof of Matt being both a furry and an infantilist or is it pretty much assumed to be true but with nothing that outright confirms it

Why the fuck are they all getting fat and getting beards (minus woolie who hasn't really changed at all)

Is it a Canadian thing?

What is this, a crossover episode?

Twitch. Do you know how much Max makes off of streaming?

he literally has commissioned art of him as a red panda
multiple pieces

He needs to go back to short hair and shaved cute boy Liam

>people still consider Liam a shota

>woolie cant even explain try kc after reading the whole part of jojo. its a slap in the face of people who actually care.
Oh come on. People STILL discuss what the fuck King Crimson is to this very fucking day, all meme jokes aside. People are STILL confused on how the fuck it works.

I mean, it was something else when Pat and Woolie exposed themselves to be OVAONLYS way back then, but come on. King Crimson is some confusing shit.

I had a brain cramp.
You know what I'm trying to say goddamnit.

The infantilist stuff is assumed, but he does have a red panda fursona on his Tumblr

Well there's his tumblr
realestmatt.tumblr.com/

tfw liam works a dead end job while my future looks as bright as the sun in the carribean.
not right now though, its hurricane season

As a furfag I have a radar for these things and he's not one.
At least not to a fetishy extent.

>but fursona!

Doesn't mean he faps to it.

Disaster Report was surprisingly really funny, aside from that I dunno?
Omnikron is decent aswell.

The framework is there
A Sicilian pedicure would be concrete shoes

during one of their lets watches he wears a one piece pajama while rolling around on the couch like a child.

Ah, fair enough.

But ZUN's work is aggravating to me no matter its precipice, mostly because I hear all this bullshit about how powerful little girls are without ever hearing about a drawback.

It sounds like a moe shitfest and looks like it, but I'm probably going to research it more now actually to see what's up.

Do you know how much money is taken via taxes? Or how Twitch continues to introduce systems that give them a cut of this? Twitch isn't the promised land everyone makes it out to be. Also don't be so naive, a decent portion of those donations never clear.

Twitch isn't that amazing.

Liam's in this weird limbo where he's either extremely shit satans avocado, or so on point he makes the other three look like chumps.

>TOO MANY WAIFU WILL RUIN YOUR LAIFU

your post is fucking adorable

None of that shit matters since the girls fight using spellcards, and ZUN usually gives the girls small descriptions of their powers, and people take the implications of it and run away with it.

Even so, who cares? It's not like they're coming to beat up your favorite characters

dude, people pretty much have it down now with the new tranlastion. the problem is that its one of the few stands that cant really be explained in a sentence

>Do you know how much money is taken via taxes?

Yes, 15% extra if you are self-employed.

thanks user, ive been in a great mood all week.

Thoughts on Bonfire chan?

Thanks senpai
Worst case scenario looks like I'm gonna have to uber home after taking a train there and walking through a ghetto for a mile
Or sleep over friends houses until my shit is fixed

Dude, it's a vertical sidescrolling shooter, you're thinking too much about it. Everything else the fans created.

This. Despite what Maxishillian might say and earn, just because a buncha idiots regularly donate hundreds of dollars doesn't make it a viable source of income.

she need more detail on her suit.

I don't think powers play too much of a role in Touhou. Isn't it basically anyone can beat anyone sort of deal?

>precipice

Do you mean premise? Becuase you're saying it's the edge of a cliff. I thought you just had a brain fart, but you did it twice.

> It's not like they're coming to beat up your favorite characters

Fuck damnit don't rub it in

Kill it with water.

You are lucky, I recently lost my job that way, I live in a town so small and so far away my only avenue was my car which died and now i have no money

Don't forget you also have to pay income taxes on top of self employment taxes.

that's why I said 15% extra, not 15%.

Plus around an extra 10% because it qualifies under a donated service of self employment. I know a guy who streams on twitch, he gets around 30% of every donation taken because of taxes alone. Its a terrible service if you want to live on it.

I'm using precipice because I assume that's just the edge of things, the ending, the foundation I'm missing here and according to
I guess my suspicions were right.
Thanks for being nice about this though, I'm not getting doused with salt like the last time.

Unless you get tyler1 numbers or some shit, I and 10k other people were literally watching his dumb ass cook terribly.

Got like two 500 dollar donations in like 10 minutes.

They're bullet hell games, it's all they ever were when officially made by him.

Exception to the rule, twitch, like youtube has a bubble and it burst years ago. If you aren't big now, you won't be ever again outside those lightning in a bottle situations.

>Your walking down the street with your crush/GF and Pat comes behind her and slaps her ass

What do you do?

Happy because it means I have one now.

Just wanted to clear it up.

Self employed people really get fucked over by taxes if they can't plan and save for shit.

>Implying he could even reach my gf's ass

Be a full foot taller than him

throw a bug at him and say "they latch on and quicly infest your home."

Step on his head because he's a 4 foot midget with a "GF" who has more of a chin than he does.

The absolute most is some fights have a gimmick using the power like stopping time to set the bullet patterns, flipping the screen upside down, etc.

>BEST OF BEST

I really REALLY want to punch Liam.

>woolie dio memeing on twitter as we speak.

Megaten punch is the best though