If the next Assassin's Creed game is set on Egypt, what would you like to see?

If the next Assassin's Creed game is set on Egypt, what would you like to see?
Assassin's creed thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Qulan_Gal
playstationlifestyle.net/2013/09/30/aciv-lead-writer-explains-why-theres-no-plans-for-a-modern-day-assassins-creed/
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Hidden_Blade
vg247.com/2016/09/23/assassins-creed-may-not-get-a-2017-release-it-will-be-back-when-its-ready-says-ubisoft-ceo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to play as a son of osiris and battle incarnations of the other egyptian gods

a good game

Fuck Egypt, give me an ass creed in 1939 Berlin.

alien spaceships landing in the pyramids

WE

WUZ

ASSASSINS

I would like them to stop making them for at least 2-3 years then reboot it or kill it.

Is everyone black?

>playing assassins creed
Is it 2013 again?

ancient egyptian algebra

Seconded.
I also hope they don't go with this stupid Afrocentrism bullshit.

Egyptian titties with a fresh load of baby batter on them

>tfw you have to play a Jewish assassin trying to get Ramses to release his people from bondage

the whole game is gonna be about moses and the twelve plagues, innit?

I'd like the main character to be Moses, growing up with his adopted bro Ramses, until the jews redpill him and he learns that the Israelites are secretly part of the assassins.

Then he gets Jewish themed weapons. Like, his Yarmulke is a death-frisbee like Kung Lao from mortal kombat. Dreidels are spinning beyblades of metal, and he can choke people out with that long scarf thing.

Fuck, it would be the greatest game ever.

>desperate samefagging

It needs to be set in Japan.
You're an assassin only in name, but you play as a samurai.

WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN

I don't know if it was intentional, but Altair is almost the same age as Genghis Khan. That would put the events of the first game at the same time as some serious shit going down in China.

It would be awesome if we got to delve back into his story, sort of a "back to the roots" type of reboot that the series really needs. Put Altair at the center of all the turmoil happening between China and Mongolia, maybe having a timeskip. Altair is supposed to die 3 years before Kublai becomes great Khan and conquers China. Lots of shit could happen there.

this

you're a fun guy.

>they don't know

That AC comic set in Russia got me hyped for a game set in Russia but that'll probably never happen.

>this stupid Afrocentrism bullshit
what the fuck are you even talking about? you people are pathetic

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Qulan_Gal

they relegated the setting to one of those lame 2D platformer games. Such a fucking waste. Can you imagine a game set during the Bolshevik Revolution, right on the heels of WW1?

>I don't understand and I'm angry, REEEE

don't be a pussy dude.

A game totally different than Syndicate.

If by "stupid Afrocentrism bullshit" he means games like Battlefield and Mafia 3 featuring black characters, he's a miserable person and I feel bad for him.

Unless you're him, in which case all of the above directly applies.

there isn't going to be one this year, and there won't be one next year if it's not finished

I want some dank ankh

>Afrocentrism
>what the fuck are you even talking about?
I think he was referring to the WE WUZ KANGS even though Egypt probably was more middle eastern in skin tone than nigger.

>No Aztec creed

3 and 4 kind of dabbled with this I think

Honestly the way the games went gameplay wise no location could make me come back and buy AC again.

The modern story plot to move forward. Or end honestly at this point I don't care, just wrap that shit up.

Isn't the whole reason they're just going to dance around everything modern day simply because they can't figure a way to get guns and cars to work in the engine? Like, it would basically turn into Watch_Dogs for modern day and then everything else would be normal AC gameplay.

Honestly though, just kill off Juno since she's never been interesting at all and just bring it back to the Templars and Assassins since the modern day massacres the Templars do are pretty fun to read along with how they've got everyone on the ropes everywhere. It's sure as hell better than magic Cloud ghost that wants to come back to life to rule over people.

Guns are shit in AC.

When they got introduced in Revelations they were already retarded when enemies would stand just out of reach and shoot you or shoot you down from climbing. Honestly the only post-gunpowder weaponry AC that was any good was ACIV because while the main missions were as bad as 3 the guns were restrained and you could even get real anti-gun armor.

> Isn't the whole reason they're just going to dance around everything modern day simply because they can't figure a way to get guns and cars to work in the engine? Like, it would basically turn into Watch_Dogs for modern day and then everything else would be normal AC gameplay.
>can't figure a way to get guns and cars to work in the engine
>What is Rainbow Six Siege
>That's not how engines work anyway

Have they made a full open world in Ancient China yet?

Just by looking at the creative director's linkedin, you can track near full scale production of Assassin's Creed Egypt began in January 2014. There's no way the game leaks into 2018, when it already has a massive 3.75 year dev cycle.

No and they won't for a long time. True trilogy is planned going from ancient Egypt to ancient Greece ending in ancient Rome. Likely will be bi-annually released from 2017-2021

I just hate how shitty the modern day templars are. They're supposed to be able to rule the world like the illuminati or some shit and last I remember is them sending in mall cops to kill you in AC2.

Well, keep in mind they were already complaining they didn't want cars as far back as ACIV as seen in this article:
playstationlifestyle.net/2013/09/30/aciv-lead-writer-explains-why-theres-no-plans-for-a-modern-day-assassins-creed/

I also meant it as a problem regards to the control scheme. You'd have to have some sort of method to run around with a gun drawn and turn into a third person shooter ala Watch_Dogs while still allowing the player to go into the typical Assassin's Creed setup of melee, parkour, etc. Watch_Dogs kind of had it done, but melee was strictly a smack or a takedown button, nothing in the sense of AC, and AC's on-demand crouching is basically just jumping cover to cover.

One of the biggest problems they have to overcome is parkour in cities which, in-lore, are all heavily monitored by the Templars and any sort of outlandish action is monitored and usually nipped in the bud. Even if they get past that they'd have to bring back the ACU system of being able to enter houses whenever you want and use it to get to rooftops since outside of normal everyday homes you've mainly got these gigantic buildings, skyscrapers, etc to contend with.

They weren't trying to kill you though. Vidic was specifically trying to get Desmond so they could keep him in the Animus for his abilities and DNA. It was still stupid though.

Modern day Templars are insane though, they have surveillance of everything outside of the boonies pretty much. Drones, surveillance, they control all media and government, they have constant hit squads killing Assassin groups be it because of Otso Berg or sleeper agents, and if any known Assassin even comes on their radar at all they basically swoop in to take them out. Look at how quick Demond went from running away from his farm to being scooped up, it was like less than a couple days wasn't it?

There's honestly a fundamental problem with assassin's creed as a series. It's concept is too big for video games, there are sacrifices that end up being made for gameplay sake. It feels like it can only reach it's storytelling peak as a tv series on hbo.

>a tv series on hbo.
It's got a fucking long way to go.

>there are sacrifices that end up being made for gameplay sake

You mean sacrifices of gameplay for story's sake?

It should be possible to depict them as how they should be though. Powerful secret organizations. Ever played any Deus Ex or Metal Gear game? They have crazy powerful shadow governments running everything and they actually manage to feel as threatening and powerful as the game tries to sell them as. I really couldn't take the templars seriously when they actually attack you with mall cops and desmond is taking them on with a hidden knife.

You can't depict shit when the modern day was always being marginalized or like it is right now, aka nonexistent

This, have they modernized Assassins at all in the modern day or are they still just wearing hoodies and using hidden blades? Templars evolved and assassins look like they're literally still using centuries-old practices.

>what would you like to see?

Think about this from Vidic's perspective for the moment, hell, the Templar's perspective.

1. Desmond only had a general amount of training and not only did he not care about it but he never actually killed anyone up until AC2 to my knowledge.
2. I don't believe the Templars even knew the extent of his Bleeding Effect, he basically ran away with an undercover(I'm still not clear with what Lucy was in the end), and Lucy was really the only one who even knew he was experiencing the Bleeding Effect in the first place.
3. Did they even know they had an Animus bootleg at their disposal?

For all intents and purposes Desmond was an untrained Assassin who they had to subdue, which they tried doing by assuming his skill level. If he hadn't gotten an Ezio booster course he probably would have been captured.

Assassins are evolved in the modern days, but they still have a hidden blade with them if I remember right. If you read the side stuff they bomb areas the Templar control to destabilize them, they use poison gasses and such, they assassinate very specific targets with guns, etc. The problem is that nearly all of them are dead and are on farms, and the ones that aren't are being actively hunted by Otso Berg which means they basically all die since he only failed once I think which was in a raid on a group in Italy(Not yours I think).

Hell, most of what Shaun and Rebecca were doing and still are amount to a good bulk of the Assassin's cause. They just hack into stuff Abstergo has to try and find more Pieces of Eden(and now the First Civ DNA), and then you have stuff like Unity where they're trying to turn the Animus game system against the Templars by providing the full story and gain recruits since, I believe the Animus has a Bleeding Effect still, right?

>Ever played any Deus Ex?

The secret groups in Deus Ex are laughably weak though.

Sandnigger massacre

Ancient Egypt was before every Assassins out there got a Hidden Blade, so I guess weapon variety is what I want.
Armors too I guess, though I can't remember who mandated the use of hoods. What I do remember is that there's always headgear, shit to protect your skullcap/face. /r/ing /k/ to dump armors from this period, let's see if it works
Also, whips. And a motherfucking khopesh
And shields. Let's hope they finally got around that. Or at the very least, enemies bearing shields.

user that's problematic
But damn, would like

every Assassin, damn it.
But if they say that the PC has one, it's gonna have to look a bit different compared to the other Protags.

Ancient Egypt predates the Hashashins by four thousand years and ended a millennium before the Assassins were founded. The whole setup is fucking retarded.

>The whole setup is fucking retarded.
They fucked that up in II, yeah.
But the Hashashins were apparently the ones who said "AYO Hidden Blades for everyone mah niggas~~ and put some hood over yo ass"
So I'm expecting something, I dunno, different.
I'm expecting my expectations to hurt me, of course Ubi isn't gonna change anything.

Honestly didn't know that, but a Ubi rep said recently that if AC and FC aren't finished for next year then they're not going to push them out unfinished

Got a link to that linkedin page?

Egyptians you say?

>Manage to organize frequent genocides and get away with it
>Create a nanotechnological "virus" that infects and kills millions while gaining a fuck ton of cash
>Control several powerful institutions inside the government
>Weak

Have you even played any of the games?

>climb to the top of pyramid
>obtain eagle's eye view of surroundings
>swan dive off

>roll all the way down
>it keeps happening

>doesn't get desynchronised, meaning the ancestor was retarded enough to do it

>Egyptians
Boring as fuck. Whole game would be brown and bloom. There'd be no chance for Navy shit. It would essentially be Assassin's Creed 1 all over again.

I want Japan or China. Preferably Japan.

>Literally never managed to read the leaks saying otherwise
>They were posted on Cred Forums
>It's been brought up a 1000 times

It's colourful and boats are there in a transportation. Egypt is centered around a river delta, it has vegetation and shit or else no one would live there.

Just a reminder to all the We wuz anons that Egyptians aren't white, black or arab. By their own admission in ancient hieroglyphs they considered themselves darker than anyone from the rest of the middle east but lighter than blacks.

They're the bottom middle, if you're too retarded to tell.

Well, the series has aliens, so WE WUZ AYYS would be more like it

> darker than anyone from the rest of the middle east but lighter than blacks.
Certain Egyptians could have this weird color effect on them like the Gods' holograms. Or be something like the Sages

>attack you with mall cops and desmond is taking them on with a hidden knife.

It was a ruse. Lucy was a Templar. The whole escape was set-up so that she could get back to the Assassins and fuck with them from within, while also gaining Desmond's trust.

That's why they were able to escape Abstergo so easily.

Modern-day Assassins don't kill as much as they used to. They use corporate sabotage mostly to ruin Templar goals.

In the modern world, assassination just isn't as effective. Kill the CEO of an evil corporation? They'll just promote someone to fill his role.

>see a thread about a game I like in the front page
>contribute
>I'm the last poster in the thread
why

>wanting more Navy shit

It's okay ubi-user. There will be way too many of these threads once the game actually gets revealed at E3

The Assassins got turbo-fucked in the year 2000. A sleeper agent named Daniel Cross exposed almost all of the Assassin's bases to the Templars and even killed the Mentor. They've barely managed to recover since then; they were almost completely wiped out.

They're dancing around it because the modern day arc was meant to end at 3.

They use sabotage mostly
And the Modern day Hidden Blade is 3.25 inches long "in order to conceal it from cameras"

Doesn't ancient Egypt predate the term "Assassins"?

But Black Flag started a new modern arc which started to pick up in Rogue; you were basically forced to join the Templars.

I liked the modern story of Black Flag and Rogue, but then Ubisoft decided to just abort it and abandon the whole thing.

I mean, fucking hell we WATCH modern Assassins doing missions in London in Syndicate. What happened to "show, don't tell"? Why couldn't they have let us play as someone in those missions?

Why even include modern day missions if they're just cutscenes? At least Unity focused 100% on the Animus stuff, so it made sense that there's nothing going on in modern-day.

I want Cold War Russian Assassin and I want it now, you dirty faggots.

Yes
Like how the Ancient Roman "Assassins" called themselves Liberatores

>And the Modern day Hidden Blade is 3.25 inches long "in order to conceal it from cameras"
Source? All modern Hidden Blades we've seen are normal sized. I'm sure there's different models, though.

The Assassins predate the term assassins. Once the term was coined in the crusades, they kept it, just like the Templars.

It's because the crusades consolidated the factions and was the first major conflict between them.

Yeah. New game is supposed to predate the entire conflict, aka basically expand on the backstory of the series instead of tacking on more to current era

I want a 1920's German-American Assassin and I want it now, you dirty faggot.

I'd like them to completely scrap the animus bullshit, it's so fucking jarring and the game always suffers massively wen it chucks you out of what's fun just to have you walk around doing menial shit

and really they should focus on making a really interesting world of Egypt because I haven't seen one yet

also it should be slaves vs pharoahs

I want that too, you dirty faggot.

I never got this. I love the concept behind the Animus.

>On his blog, Assassin's Creed concept artist Gilles Beloeil stated that the 21st century model of the hidden blade is much smaller, being 3.25 inches, yet still as effective as its older equivalents. It was shortened due to modern security systems, such as cameras.

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Hidden_Blade

Don't have a link to the blog though
It's why people kept saying Desmond's blade is antique. The bracer, the blade

>you were basically forced to join the Templars.
The BF and Rogue main characters in modern day are different people.

Tell me if this makes any sense.

A boy is born to a German father and an American mother in America, but they split up some time later and the boy and his dad move back to Germany before WW1. The boy grows up to be a soldier, fights in WW1, and then afterwards goes back to America to get away from the ruins of post-war Germany.

Would that be believable? I'm writing a pseudo-fanfic

Rifles from ACIV-Rogue were the best as they had accurately slow reloading, long distance and instant kill shots.

Unity ruined it by making it short distance and having boring combat animations for it.

>The bracer, the blade
Well in AC3, he didn't have a bracer.

Also, in the comics we've seen multiple hidden blades that are all full-sized. Was this guy just using an antique too?

I like the animus but the problem is that in the older games the Animus lore limits how the story can be played. It would've been impossible to play as one ancestor until his death and the annoyance that you're constantly reminded that this is a "simulation".

China in general is an underused setting, as is South America.
Shame as both have potential, I imagined a game set in SA where it's Aztecs, Mayans, etc vs Conquistadors. Morality would be historical and faction dependent and you would choose between them, but all choices suck. I hate historical settings where everyone has current year morality, excluding the antagonists.
India and Tibet are underused too, I'm bored of medieval fantasy Europe, give me a world based on Buddhist mythology or Hindu mythology.

Shit that developers say is only secondary canon. If it's not in any of the actual source material (games, comics, books) it ain't shit.

On the upside the rifle itself breaks a huge amount of missions in Unity that have a hidden requirement of not killing too many people since it doesn't kill anyone. The Tournament co-op mission is a perfect example where you can just beat the hell out of everyone at the start while going to steal the tickets, and since it doesn't kill them you don't have to mess around with a stealthy approach at all.

First part sounds like Connor's but with a different location. Second part sounds good but would probably be something for any game that isn't AC.

I was super annoyed that in Unity there wasn't a single bayonet in the game. Some of the best kills in AC3/4/Rogue were with bayonets.

Or if you're feeling lucky, go use the chokehold move.

Okay, what if they were both German parents? The reason why I want the boy raised in America is so that he doesn't have a German accent, and thus can integrate into American society and hide the fact that he was an enemy soldier.

>Ancient Egyp
>B.C

How would that even work? There would be no templars.

The animations in Unity were pretty bland. Sure Arno has his own personal style like Haytham but I feel like it's the engine's fault for most of the other, worse kill animations.

That was mostly tan, though. Note that women, who spent most of their time indoors, were usually depicted as really light-skinned. As someone who's been to Egypt repeatedly, I can confirm that the Egyptian sun is brutal, You turn very dark in like two weeks.

So Nikolai?

ACII lore from the statues. It could either be before the Hassassin was formed or killers unaffiliated to the clan.

>The double kill when you have two guys lined up in the other games.

His best animations are probably the dual assassinations which are a pain in the ass to pull off and that finisher with the sword where he jumps off the wall to stab the dude.

Not by name, but according to AC lore, there have been people trying to use Pieces of Eden to control mankind since the beginning of history.

So like a sleeper agent?

Would make for a good plot for a book but as a game, it would probably be more for espionage eavesdropping.

>that one dual assassination where he suddenly has a second hidden blade

All the gods are real but they are just humans with artifacts. Egypt had a handful or more of artifacts all at once and they USED them. Mummy's all the lore is real and you gotta disrupt that shit.

Assassins Creed writing is fanfic tier, Assassins are old as fuck and were originally called "The circle of liberals", they voted Al Gore, but those darn Templars put Bush in power.

That's easy, just do a heavy attack while you're both near the wall.

The double assassinations, I've never worked out on how to actually do. I mean I've done it but during my stealth runs I keep accidentally doing only one instead of two, and occasionally switches to two after redoing the mission.

Like I said, it's a pseudo-fanfic. Not meant to be a game.

I say pseudo- because none of the characters in it are from any of the games. All OC and historic figures.

I wish they would ignore everything after Black Flag, retcon 3's ending and make a proper present day game with Desmond

It felt so cheap the way they were building up for Desmond to become an assassin and have a proper game about him, and then they killed him off out of fucking nowhere...

If that was from above, I'll just headcanon that the face to ground head concussion was enough.

You just gotta angle the camera/position yourself so that both guys are highlighted. It's a little tricky, but I never had too much trouble.

I figure you should just try and write a book instead of fanfiction. Sounds like it can be done without putting the assassins and templars in.

Blame the 2012 apocalypse hype.

Is it the one where you run at the guys and then slam them head-first? Because the only other one I can think of is the one where you jump down and slam them into the ground, but then he stabs the other guy as he gets up.

I think one of the worst changes to Unity was the removal of that white glow around people when you're in the air or in stabbing range that 3-Rogue brought, it really helped you tell if you could dual assassinate or not and let you get into range properly to do it. However, if you look at your UI where the sword symbol is, it gets replaced with a Hidden Blade for one kill and dual for a double if I recall correctly.

>It was like that with everyone high ranking probably. Light skin is seen as desirable, therefore anyone that could rep themselves probably had themselves painted in their best, most wanted image. Still though, they had everyone else painted lighter even though to get to Egypt you'd attain a heavy tan well before reached the area.

Must've missed the highlights

>Unity was the removal of that white glow around people when you're in the air or in stabbing range
That wasn't removed, unless I'm fucking retarded.

If Egypt takes place during Altair's time beyond his prime, then the Assassin's Creed movie would be following suit as I believe it takes place during Ezio's life before or during Embers.

I suppose I could try, except the story I have so far really ties in with AC lore: the founding of Abstergo and the inspiration for the Animus project.

It was made very unnoticeable compared to the older games, but it was still there, albeit faint.

>Fuck, i hoped this code would work

Egypt takes place way before Altair. Think when Egyptians meant Pharaohs, not Mohamed

She had to sell it

Seems a bit similar to that one character in Project Legacy, though granted he didn't share his backstory. Nor do we know what the fuck happens to him after that shit with the artifact

So far Connor's end was only recorded in the Abstergo books.

This isn't witcher.

what

I haven't seen one in my playthrough at all and I'm at like 50 hours now. The only thing I ever saw was that the sword changed to a Hidden Blade icon, 3 through Rogue all had this hard white outline on single characters and when you were aiming an air assassinations. I flubbed a bunch of dual air assassinations because of it.

That was better than Desmond going back into Abstergo bringing a knife to a gunfight instead of stealthing his way into it.

This was an art style imported from the Minoans, where men were depicted red and women yellow. It has nothing to do with race or skin tone or how much time they spent outside, but sex.

They're actually going to do Witcher, if the leaker's correct once more..

He's just a concept artist. A short hidden blade hasn't actually been seen in any of the actual canon material of the franchise yet.

Until it does, it's not "full" canon.

so she knew for sure that desmond could see the fingerprits on the keypad?

It'll be historically accurate faggots, Egypt was slave/peasant based civilization. You're guaranteed to be a former slave or slave of some sort.

Well at least he picks up a gun halfway through.

It was probably a test. If he couldn't guess it, she'd guess a few more times and get it right.

>Cross even calls him out on it.
This is why the modern Assassin Order is dying out, his entire crew was okay with sending him out like this.

Assassin's Creed no longer aims towards historical realism. In Syndicate, about a third of the enemy gang members are female, and many gang leaders are too.

To be fair, we haven't seen a lot of modern Assassins, and those that we do see are super speshul, I mean why the hell does Shaun have an electric dildo strapped to his arm

>I mean why the hell does Shaun have an electric dildo strapped to his arm
It's just a taser

>barely any reliable historical account from antic egypt
>still using the assassin's creed concept, vene before their creation
haha, I hope they'll tease their DLCs

>Thinking Ubisoft Montreal will kek use as hard as Quebec

Montreal studio is the same one that has managed to put like 0 female leads in at a least decade and 20 games

Kek

Deliver us from this shitposting hell

I want to slide down an entire pyramid and then do a sick flip at the end and come down onto a guy with blades drawn.

fucking

YES

Take my 8 as an offering

Even the Middle Kingdom predates the Minoan Palace civilization, though. Can't import something that didn't exist yet.

No, it's called an Electric Blade

>tfw no Sparta AC

If the hawk is related to the pharaoh, you're more likely to play Ramses and kill Jews.

I'd play the shit out of it if they ditch that awful Unity/Syndicate battle system. I loved Egyptian theme as a kid

Egypt sounds nice, but if I'm not mistaken, AssCreed main series was getting closer to modern days with almost each new game (except for Black Flag and Rogue, which were prequels to III),
However, the series pretty much exausted itself, as the last 2 games have clearly shown.
At this point, it'd probably be better to spin AssCreed into a naval based franchise - they've shown they can do it and there is an audience for this (sadly, good action games about pirates are very rare). Make sailing more complex, add diplomacy, the abilities to command fleets into large battles etc.

Same shit

They can create a Napoleon setting, with flashbacks to Egypt. The Emperor spent lot of his late years to explore Egypt and its secrets.
The Rosetta Stone and many other treasures are still kept in European Museums.

I hope they make some major changes to the series

Mainly in England, pretty sure half the world is pissed off at England for stealing artifacts from their own countries

Seems weird to pick ancient Egypt when Unity showed Napoleon preparing for his Egypt campain. I would have preferred to see Arno sail to Egypt and work with the local lodge to prevent Napoleon from obtaining a piece of Eden.

nigger show me where a taser has a fucking pronged blade and you use it to penetrate a motherfucker like how a bull goes deep in a wife

Only idiots buy Ubisoft games.

>Were never going to get AC japan

Western world have no ties to Japan/China, until late 40s. But UK has links with India.

The hidden blade strike the heart, why won't an electrical blade do the same? The heart is powered by electricity.

say what nigga
keyword is penetrate
you said taser m8 tasers don't penetrate electric knives do

Le epic maymay fellow plebitor

Post apocalyptic, set in ruined overgrown cities with wildlife, survivor clans and revered/jealously guarded modern tech.

Even in the Ezio trilogy Marco Polo is mentioned, and in some short film a Japanese or Chinese assassin comes all the way to Italy to ask him for help.

What does that have anything to do with it? The assassins have been around for thousands of years, so its possible there was a creed there, they could totally do a samurai japan assassins creed

Egypt would suck.

Oh you walk up s slant to the top of a pyramid a few times.

How interesting. It should be China

Oh you climb up a pagoda a few times.
How interesting. It should be Hong Kong.

Crypts/pyramids and all that crap offers so much more artistic freedom

>look mom i did the meme thing even though it makes no fuciing sense

Ancient egypt is literally pyramids and sand.

China has all sorts or architecture that wouldcve great for a AAA game.

You know it too, you just want to shitpost

>What are temples and cities
How do you retards keep forgetting that Egypt has had people living in it since near the beginning of humanity?

>oh boy, finally modern setting with Desmond
>he used a gun like a flintlock
FUCKING DROPPED

Did they just not fucking patch ACU's DLC or something? The main game was (relatively) smooth going, and now I'm experiencing bugs every five seconds

Granted they never had a targeting system up until ACIV.

Then for some reason they went back to the old ways in Unity.

praise Jehovah

Slaves in Egypt weren't the same as slaves in most other societies though.

Slaves weren't always "owned" by anyone, rather they were just made to do work that they HAD to do, but were even paid to do it. Even slaves that were "owned" were generally paid and could own their own residences and have their own family with a steady income.

The only slaves that matched the typical definition of slavery were PoWs or people that piled up massive amounts of debt.

Slaves in ancient Egypt were more similar to serfs, or people that were required to do community services with pay.

These games are based on the book Gods of Eden. The plot will revolve around stopping the brotherhood of the snake (Templars) from infiltrating Egyptian society with we wuz monotheism an shite

That same guy just recently said if its not done it wont ship. Like very recently.

vg247.com/2016/09/23/assassins-creed-may-not-get-a-2017-release-it-will-be-back-when-its-ready-says-ubisoft-ceo/

I just hope they follow Unity and give everyone in ancient Egypt British accents.

>Elise in French is like sex for the ears
>Arno in French sounds like a smooth, suave, but confident man.
>In English only Elise is bearable and Arno sounds like he's forcing the Ezio through him.
The French dub was so good, though some of the side characters sounded like the same guy. Really wish there was some way to force the voices in the Animus to be of the region, but when you get spoken to by someone outside of the Animus it's in English. Would have been nice to hear the English Shaun when playing with the French set.