Be wage slave

>Be wage slave
>Make $8/hour
>Workplace only gives me an average of $20 per week.
>Doing the math, that's $17 a day.
>Realize I could make that much doing literally anything every day.
>Start Twitch streaming
>First day, nothing.
>Don't care, had a blast talking with chat. May just end up doing this for fun.
>Second day, randomly get $100.
>Just made a whole week's paycheck in two fucking days.

This can not be this fucking easy.

>Workplace only gives me an average of $20 per week.

Shit, meant 20 hours a week.

maybe if you got an actual job instead of that mcjob you have you would get paid the right amount of money.

either hire me yourself or fuck off

that job, $160 in a week
Since when did 100=160

You don't sound like you are worth hiring

He can't count either

All of his math is super retarded. It kinda shows why he makes $8 an hour

rekt

Protip: If your place of employment doesnt give you the hours you want, its because youre a useless piece of shit

I work 40 hours a week doing an HR office job. I live pretty comfortably in a big metropolitan city. It's pretty great. Sure, if I got into another field, I could be making more, but I like what I do. Go to school of you're able to. Pick up a trade if you can't.

>be OP
>love sucking cocks
>decide to blow off strangers in the gas station bathroom
>second day, randomly get 100$

This can not be this fucking easy.

>Those math skills
Nah OP is where he belongs

>HR

You're scum

>there are literally people itt not making $40 an hour minimum

Admittedly, I don't get overtime and my work follows me home and I have 2 phones each for work and personal because >lawfag

But one day i'll m-m-make it r-r-r-right?

>being a woman

kek no one cares

Literally called being a woman

I work in-house recruiting, which is a subset of HR. I'll find people and screen them and send them off to the hiring manager. After that, I don't give a fuck.

>Overtime
Any real job is salary so it means you work however much they need you to.

I'm only junior at this stage, but soon.jpg once I break into that mineral lawfag sector brah

> real job

lol

contract engineers that get paid 50+ an hour disagree

Sounds boring af, but tax law is where the dosh is at. Get hired at Deloite as counsel and you'll be fucking set forever

have a law job in 2016? you're already halfway there m8

>make $8/hour
>he doesn't have an education that leads to a satisfying and rewarding career

Kill yourself, my man, but don't forget to sellout for views and subs first.

Wait, seriously?

People just give you money like that?

Fucking why?

Recruiters are fucking scum. People with 0 knowledge of an industry decide who will be hired.

If a job description says "must be able to drive a honda" and on my resume I put "20 years of experience driving a civic", dumbass recruiters will throw away the resume or tell me theyre looking for honda drivers not civic drivers. Tell me why recruiters with no knowledge of an industry get to judge applicants who work in that industry?

I have more respect for minimum wage faggots because their stupidity doesnt affect others.

>fell for the Computer Science meme
Just kidding, I'm 22 and make 50K in a low income area

>make $14 an hour cutting meat at a hoity-toity grocery store I just started at
>going to school for computer networking AS and CompTIA cert
>happier than I've been in years despite still living at home because in Commiefornia $900 a month gets you a roach-infested shithole on the corner of Stab Whitey Blvd. and Rob Whitey Pl.

could be worse

>low income area

Smart man. I'm in a smaller town ten miles away from one of about 60k people, and my cost of living is cheap as fuck.

which brings us full circle. if society doesn't want him, and he's a useless sack of shit. Fuck it, fuck everything. May as well live life like a selfish, self absorbed prick if nothing really matters.

I fucking hate HR's, in my industry they are the gatekeepers before you get to the real people hiring you for your skills. So only choose the frilliest and colorful resumes from the handful they pull from the LITERAL MOUNTAIN they get ever week. Lazy, ignorant, and self righteous.

I remember once having a beef with the senior HR at our company due to my side business. She outright told me at a company party where every one was trashed, that I could get fired if she felt like being an asshole one day. Lucky she was single and my buddy hooked up with her and got her to get her shit together. Either way fuck HR's

t. fag who can't find a job anywhere and blames everyone else and not his own lack of skills

Games industry recruiters are horrible idiots, no fucking joke. Where i work (big AAA) we needed some one fresh to fill in the gaps of our texturing pipeline. Company went to recruiting agency and they gave us 3 of their "best candidates". A fashion designer, a furniture renderer, and a really really shitty character artist. The recruiter was then surprised when we told them none of them would fit.

Fuck you HR's keep your ass alive, she was just trying to save you from facing the legal department

>100 dollars in a week
I can not imagine surviving off of that. I sell cars for a living and the minimum commission per car even if we loose money on the deal is $200. please user-kun hold yourself to higher standards.
in some companies HR is the only ones to take up for the staff getting shit on by higher ups. really depends on the job.

>falling for the satisfying and fulfilling career meme

Didn't fall for shit, homeboy. I'm living it while you're bitching about your hourly wage on Cred Forums.

Have you considered just changing the word "civic" to "honda" on your resume? If they're as stupid as you say they are, then they'll be pretty easy to manipulate.

yall niggas just need to learn how to structure a resume and make sure you don't look like shit when you come to pick up the application because many places have people describe how the person looked. then at least you faggots might get a chance at an interview.

>Spend four and a half years working retail in 'Straya
>Got about $550ish take home pay each week for less than 30 hours work
>Bought my mother a car to replace the ones she kept having issues with
>Fronted her the money to pay off the mortgage this year so she wasn't paying any more interest to a bank
>Quit my job to go back and study
>Have shitloads of free time for vidya
>Don't really want to play vidya, just want to work and earn more money again
It's a very conflicting situation to be in. Having that money roll in was great, and free time to play vidya was fantastic. Now it's just meh.