ITT: games you personally enjoyed but everyone else hated

ITT: games you personally enjoyed but everyone else hated

You posted it.

I really liked the motion controls. It was just how the chicken walker mode turned that I didn't like.

In your defense, most of the hate comes from kids just spouting what their favorite eCeleb thinks.

I can enjoy Skyrim and Fallout 4 for the inferior games that they are, but the technical issues and engine quirks drag them back to being truly shit again.

Apparently, Cred Forums hates everything I like

Same OP. I thought the controls really added to the experience but there should've been much more content and another delay. Here's hoping for a sequel.

I don't think anyone on Cred Forums likes Color Splash though because it's a sticker star sequel. I was genuinely surprised on how much I actually enjoyed the game, the battle system got unenjoyable but bearable after Larry's boss fight but the humor and situations Mario's thrusted in kept me playing. I'd love to see Paper Mario return to form but I wouldn't be lying if I said I didn't like playing Color Splash.

But I like it too user

The Order 1886

Why is the fanbase for this game so autistic?

I asked a friend of mine to get me this for my birthday since it's pretty cheap on Amazon now. Did I fuck up? I like SF64 and historically I'm pretty adaptive to weird Nintendo control schemes.

Skylanders

SFV is pretty fun tbqh

Heroes was pretty decent, and probably the 3D Sonic game most like the Genesis games in spirit. I think it's having to basically play the game 4 times to complete it that really gets under peoples' skin.

You did not fuck up, if you like Star Fox 64 and are willing to give this game a try, I'm 99% sure you'll like it.

Not again.

Street Fighter V

Same

Same here. I can clearly see how the team is doing its job but people on pc are really angry for some stuff that happened on its release

Same OP.

I'M SUPPOSED TO HATE THIS GAME REEEEE

Oh, right, here then.

I liked it, I personally think the levels need to be longer, if you're going straight for the objective and not "exploring" the gyrowing level(s) aren't even that long either. I feel this game is for those that really liked the All-range mode parts of Star Fox, because I personally see a lot more all-range levels more than on-rails, and I understand it's not only the game accommodating the Walker, but to make space battles all cool and cinematic-ish. Although... Star Fox 2 didn't really have any on-rails levels.