Name one game better than MM2 on the NES

Name one game better than MM2 on the NES.

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2015.

Mega Man 3

>Passfilth

I won't even give you a (You), cretin.

Ninja Gaiden

>invented artificial difficulty
I'll pass.

what the fuck is this pass shit

Mega man 4 surpassed 2 though. 2 is really good but my two problems with it are it's too easy and that it has som shitty design moments, that wall boss being the most infamous. Great game but 4 is better.

>new passes

Cred Forums Pass user since November 2012.

Punch Out

Castlevania

Rad Racer

My game obviously you robot nigger

Progressive changes.

>mfw October 2016
Absolutely disgusting.

What's the point in contributin to Cred Forums when the UN will shut it down this month?

MM9

>Cred Forums Pass user since June 2015.
Alright, that's it. Goodbye forever, Cred Forums.

What? What are you talking about?

>people are proud giving money to the people who intentionally fuck up your captchas just so you get annoyed by them until you have enough and buy their shit

>the UN
>shutting down anything
Oh wow.

Is someone twisting your arm to post here? If you don't like it then why stay?

Only a matter of time before this site is completely reddit. It was a good run lads

There are dozens. And none of them have "mega man" in the title. Pick a genre and i'll list them off.

>if you dont like it dont stay argument
>implying we arent here forever
>i never said anything like that
Are you 12 or just new?

Ambiguous. Do you want a better Nes game, or a better game on any system?

>it's too easy
Play on Difficult. It was the default mode in the Japanese version for a reason.

The point is that you should stop fucking complaining if you're just contributing to the problem, you imbecile.

>Cred Forums Pass user
kys

>Cred Forums Pass user
kys

>Cred Forums Pass user
kys

>Cred Forums Pass user
kys

>not buying the shit pass is contributing to them getting money

I wouldn't dare claim it's better, but Zero 3 is my favorite MM game ever.

You think they put up the captcha for shits and giggles?

You're an unpaid data-entry stooge.

They get paid either way.

You really think companies aren't just putting in errors that you cannot captcha - just to annoy you and make you buy the pass?
How blind are you?

Mega Man 3-6

Man, these trassfags are worse than tripfags. You know what I mean? Jeez....

>companies

The captchas were to stop spamming. Cred Forums doesn't have anything to do with what actually shows up in the captchas themselves. They're not in collusion making captchas difficult on purpose. That wouldn't benefit captchas at all; it would actually hurt their bottom line. You understand nothing.

You have no idea how this shit works. Do you think people stop posting because some errors in the captchas? They are most likely are to buy a pass to get rid of it, than stopping posting on Cred Forums.

>paying money not to solve a captcha

ok?
Cred Forums Pass user since May 2014.

You don't help the site anyway fag. Stop your bitching and complaining and just grow up.

You are an idiot
Is right

Apparently there are plenty of paranoid, broke children like you who are fit to bursting with envy over people who spend a couple bucks on something you are willing to spend several hours over the course of a year stressing out over because you're so incompetent at reading you fail captchas over and over.

ITT sheeps
Lol guys they are not lying that just want us to buy a digital pass ;P

The time spent filling it over a year is more than $20.

Just stop.

Mega Man 4, and some other games I won't bother naming. 2's still a favorite, though.

I'm tickled pink at the thought that every time you are overwhelmed with the compulsion to feverishly shitpost a reply to someone with a Cred Forums pass you have to stop everything you're doing and impotently fail at solving a captcha several times.

You're just as delusional as he is if you think this is how people view Cred Forums pass users.

That is how he views them; which is why he's being ridiculed.

>pass users are getting treated like gods
i don't like these new features

Megaman X.

My fucking man
I came in here just to post this
controversial opinion coming through
Don't forget to buy the 3DS sequel that just came out here a couple days ago

Mega Man 4

>gods
retarded lepers

this is delicous

I liked Zero 2 and ZX more.

>there are actually people in this thread, on this board, on this site, on this planet, in this universe unironically defending shitpost badges, which do nothing but derail threads

You cannot make this shit up.

>he doesn't know what is a bill board
>he doesn't grass
>he doesn't understand trees
You have to very stupid fail the shit many times.

None of the free filter options work on the Cred Forums pass user signatures. Should I just get Cred Forums X Gold? It costs more than a pass but it beats seeing everyone brag about theirs...

got a whole bunch right here

>gods

Nah if anything its like tripfags or if you live in india. It's a massive stain on anything you type down because you've given into the gook goyim and everybody knows.

Don't make fun of giraffes, man.

Why? Anyone willing to pay to shitpost is guaranteed to be an insufferable faggot. At least now you can filter them out.

>no signatures allowed
>but Cred Forums pass signatures are
um...

Cred Forums gold only image posts are coming closer to reality. plus pepe is now a "hate symbol" and is in the mainstream media. what a world

All Cred Forums pass users should tell hiro that they should get their own secret board kinda like /j/.
I'd buy a pass to remove captcha, shitpost with a sig, and get a special board.

desu if someone gifted me a Cred Forums Pass I'd use it

wouldn't buy one myself though

don't you guys think hiroshimoot is making this place more and More like a social network and reddit like, this Cred Forums pass badge, encouraging trip fagging and nadzi mods

If anything it allows for easier filtering of posts.

HIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Paying 20$ to make yourself a target
Enjoy I guess.

Zero 2 and 3 are usually considered the best, very much like how BN 2 and 3 being praised.

>a target

I just pissed myself from sheer terror.

Gimmick!

Well obviously not in a real threatening sense. How would that even work.

No, I mean making yourself a target of ridicule here. It's like having a trip, but you paid for it and you can't remove it.

It's finally happening.

>implying (You)'s aren't threatening

>can't remove it

You have to manually include it every single time you post. It's not on by default.

Thread could've ended here.

Alternatively, the thread could keep going for days because MM2 rides mostly on nostalgia.

Well that's a bit better I guess.
Though, it does call into question why one would bother.

Why else?

For fun.

This is pretty much the first step

We are doomed

>telling the half life poster to go to /vr/
Pretty based. Shame her husband probably heaved a small boulder onto her head later that night.

I actually don't know the point of this feature.

Like, is this reportable? Is there literally any benefit?

Now you'll never be truly anonymous

It's weird because signatures are very much bannable and enforced. Wonder how this will play out. Ideally, I see this not being a thing by the end of next week.

Mega Man 4 is better.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2012.

No

Tripcodes are more unique than signatures and those have been a part of Cred Forums since day 1.

lel why the fuck would Hiroshimoot out you faggots? Does he hate you all enough to want you all to be berated for a day?

It's like wearing a "please kick me" sign.

> You'll never be inbred enough to take Cred Forums seriously

I'm white enough to afford being lazy

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

see you tomorrow

I thought this would be a great April fools joke, one that would get a few more people to buy a pass for the meme while masking how shit the idea really is.

There is 0 benefit from this. At absolute best it'll be ignored and at worst it'll completely derail threads, which in 2016 doesn't happen much with trips and namefags.

>UN having any power to do anything at all
You're adorable.

HEY NIGGERS
IF YOU HAVE ADBLOCK, DO THIS:
Filter Preferences -> Element Hiding Rule
add this and make sure its enabled >>
Cred Forums.org##span.pu-lbl

No more faggotry

The UN has the power to convince esteemed guest speakers to help raise awareness for important topics the entire world should focus on.

> The UN have the power to allow people to speak at the UN
Wow it's fucking nothing

>implying mm2 is better than mm3

What did he mean by this?

Absolute shitposting

retard alert.
>does not know obama is giving the un ICANN

It is literally impossible to shut down individual websites from this movement. In order to censor anything, ICANN would have to shut down all websites that end in a particular website type. They could censor all .com websites or all .net websites, but not individual sites. You guys are afraid of nothing

anal

This guy is right I like MM3, but it's rushed as fuck and it shows. MM4 is the definitive NES Mega Man to me.

Crystalis

lmao i bet passfags dont have adblock activated too

FUUUUUUCK SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO DISPLAY MY FUCKING Cred Forums PASS IN POSTS

Mega Man 3
Mega Man 4
Mega Man 5
Mega Man 6

Ninja gaidan
>Cred Forums Pass user since September 2011.

Thanks for ruining all future threads, asian moot.

megaman 8

Is this thing on by default all the time?

Yeah, fuck the guys supporting the site am I right? Sure showed them, haha.

Mega Man 6

>all these pleb pass posters

You need to upgrade to Cred Forums Pass: Black LabelĀ®

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

No.

If you bought a pass you only have the option of being an attention whore.