Stupid shit people say that triggers you

>game series has a game or two that suck or just plain mediocre
>"WOW! You aren't a real fan of this game series! How dare you not like every single game in the franchise, you poser!"

>Who gives a shit if I use cheats/hacks in competitive multiplayer

That's a pretty cool guy on that paper

>"My favorite game of the series is universally derided one"

Supermans

>"There will never be a second season of Nichijou"
Triggers me every fucking time 2bh

It was a shit comedy tbqhwyf

Even if they made one, it wouldn't be as good as the first one. They won't give it even half the budget of the first one and, even while the source material is good, we all know the main thing about Nichijou is the movie quality animation.

If you truly love a game series then there are no bad games. Thats the definition of it right there.

I love all Mario karts including the Arcade version. I love all Mario party games.

>weeb shit
>movie quality animation
>movie quality anything

>tbqhwyf
It's a good thing your opinion means less than nothing then.

He's right, go fuck yourself you fucking poser

>Niggers are people

>Niggers deserve rights

>Das rayciss

TENGO!

>Game has 2 lines of dialogue or explanation
>"God what terrible game design if I wanted to read a book I'd read a book games are better without handholding the game should teach me not tell me"

>"I'm a graphics whore"

>Bitch and complain about how the game should be on PC
>Say it's shit until a port is announced
> "I'm not going to buy it I'll just pirate :^)"

>Look at negative reviews on Steam
>See the comments on that review
>It's always a shitstorm of people trying to defend the game for the most retarded reasons

>where's the 'Z' button?

>who cares if i use trainer, i play the game only for story anyway

>HL2 sucks because enemies just disappear after they die and that breaks my immersion

>A game I played in 2004 must have been changed to not meet todays standards!

Why is Steam so fucking retarded? Personally I hate all the "joke" reviews that are all the same shit, especially if the game has tits of any kind in it.

>If you truly love a game series then there are no bad games. Thats the definition of it right there.

>I love all Mario karts including the Arcade version. I love all Mario party games.

To be fair, I can't think of a single bad Mario Kart game and the arcade one is fun with friends.