What video games would benefit from swapping the genders of the characters?

What video games would benefit from swapping the genders of the characters?

Fucking furrys FuuF

Any game with a male protagonist.

Forza Horizon 3
>cunts who cant drive

This would literally never be allowed to happen, because females need to look human.

- Witcher game with Ciri as lead
- Deus Ex game with female lead
- Tomb Raider game with Lara Croft's father Lord Richard James Croft
- GTA 6 game with 3 lead characters like in 5, but where 1 of the lead characters are female

I would play a young Lord Richard game.

FNaF
Undertale
Skullgirls (out of pure curiosity)
Kingdom hearts
Lisa

Metroid

Final Fantasy 7, oh wait...

I would actually play all male Senran Kagura. Do we get dick physics?

Mario

All of them.

Metroid. I want to recognize that bulge

lmao matt and liam

Ciri's too OP, the rest are fine though especially playing as Lara's father

Klonoa.

Make the main character a boy?

Ciri is not even close to being OP. Nearly any Sorceress would hand her sweet ass on a silver platter.

>MGS with lesbian Snake-on-Ocelot action
I never knew how much I wanted this until now.

Tales of Graces f?
The story would make 100% more sense if Assbell was a girl hungry for the royal cock, or if Richard was a girl.
The love story with Cheria felt very tacked on, too.

Final Fantasy XV, if you swap the genders of all the party members, is about a bunch of girls fucking around and the leader of the bunch is looking for cock. Basically Final Fantasy X-2.

Beast is cute!
C U T E ! ! !

Overwatch

I like Asbel, but desu I'd rather him get it on with Richard than Cheria.
I'm not even gay, it's just that Asbel has a ton of chemistry with Richard and Cheria just wouldn't make him happy in the long-run. She expects to much from the dopey doofus, and Richard is just happy for Abel the way he is and looks up to him.

this, senpai.

my life

>Tfw Female Dante would barely be different from male Dante at all.

what are some games where you're a normie dude falling for qt beast girls

Rex Nebular and the cosmic gender bender. Oh wait...

>GTA 6 game with 3 lead characters like in 5, but where 1 of the lead characters are female

Nah, fuck that 3 lead character nonsense. It was extreme bullshit.

But I can see a GTA game with a female lead. Wife of a gangster who turned out dead, now the mob who your husband worked for is pestering you for money that he owed because of a botched job. You fear for your kids safety and you definitely don't want to whore yourself out, so you get into contact with your dead husbands contacts where they have you doing favors for them.

I would see GTA female lead as a single mother who gets mixed up in criminal shit because of his stupid son/daughter.

Zelda

>mhuman/femfurry
Just cut the middleman out of this thread and post more already

These are both acceptable ideas.

I can see that working in the current social climate.
People advocate for more female representation in vidya, Rockstar obliges with a female lead but don't do it in a pandering way, just tell a realistic if not satirical story and poke fun on various feminist tropes.

Swapping the genders is only useful if the personality of the individual stay exactly the same.

>Norway!

?

>dat impeccable taste
Here's hoping someone gives into peer pressure now that there's at least two of us

Zelda. Always wondered what it would be like if zelda was a girl

you can't really see Ciri being a better character than Geralt right?

she sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the cast and the setting

Zelda is a girl. Otherwise, why would she wear a skirt?

>tfw p4g didnt have a female protag for yuri shenanigans

Ciri has plenty of character, also considering she is only present in the late game. People saying characters like Triss and Geralt have more character keep forgetting that Triss and Geralt have been around since Witcher 1.

Also, i'm not saying Ciri is a better character than Geralt, but Geralts story is over, he's old(and have had many adventures). Ciri is young, and would make for a good new adventure on the path.

Any game with a female lead
Because then you'd be the only guy surrounded by countless women

Not sure if you're doing the thing where we pretend it doesn't exist but in Invisible War you get to choose the gender of Alex D. and I recall female being the canon choice. Could be wrong though.

A game set in the time when people were actually exploring Egyptian tombs/sub-saharan Africa would be pretty rad.

Or even a part of the next Tomb Raider where Lara looks at the pictures and relics in the manor, transporting you to the time period playing one of her ancestors, with varying gameplay styles based on if they were had more bookish/athletic/swashbuckling personalities.

Please stop triggering me.

Soo pic related?

I'd play the shit out of it