Did anyone else beat Doug with 0.5x Doug presses?

Did anyone else beat Doug with 0.5x Doug presses?

A Doug press is a Doug press, you can't say it's only half.

The buttons on that game are cheaply made and only have two states. you literally cannot have a 0.5x Doug press.

>Physically press the A button
>Doesn't call it a press because he doesn't let go
That is like saying I didn't take a bite out of a Sandwich because I didn't swallow it yet

There's no "A button" in Doug though.

Hitting the button is "Do" and releasing it makes you "ug"

It's not hard to understand

>Be a kid in the 90s
>Grandma asks what you want for Christmas
>"A videogame"
>She gets you a Tiger handheld

He needs to change the naming scheme to something like alt A press. The point is that the A button performs two different functions depending on whether or not you release it and he intends to a run where you don't release the A button.

Nice try tj """""henry""""" porkchop

>(((HENRY)))

No but seriously what the fuck does the Doug button do

it Dougs

>food analogy

You're right though.

when was it decided """""henry"""""" was a jew?

Excuse me, but you don't just DECIDE your religion. It's not a choice, it's something your born with. Please check your goy privilege.

Why didn't having a dedicated Doug button catch on?

you're wrong actually. it's more like saying you didn't eat that bite of sandwich until you bit down, chewed, then swallowed. just like the press, hold, and release states of pressing the A button in mario 64. the only reason half A press memeing is even possible is because the game registers shit weirdly if you only hold down the A button so you can do some neat tricks.

no. once the sandwich bit is in your mouth, you've eaten it. are we asking if the sandwich is eaten? no. we're asking if the sandwich is half bite.

I would totally put a doug button in my game

This thread made me search my backups.

Very Funny Douglas

You need to raise your Pork Chops first.

Some anglers encourage their bait maggots to wriggle more by keeping them tucked inside their cheeks briefly. Does that count as eating maggots?