Cred Forums birthday aftermach during real nigga hours

Cred Forums birthday aftermach during real nigga hours

Come and share stories about how this place (specially Cred Forums) shaped (or ruined) your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9bou5n4uI
youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=EbaELmSfsXA
youtube.com/watch?v=VrrmXEUynlM
youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M
youtube.com/watch?v=pY-GncsZ-UE
youtube.com/watch?v=8WbNnA9q24s&list=PLZcGMkz9Z2mbYQRT0Z1q6EbDebMWnt_T0
youtu.be/9YBDqrunLxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really don't know how I'd do socially without this website. I'd be upset if this place is gone because I don't have much of anywhere else to go to talk to people so much.

Thanks user

I used to be a reasonable human being who didn't have weird fetishes and enjoyed life. Then I found Cred Forums.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2012.

This Yotsuba chapter is brought to you by outdated hardware companies.

nice artwork

I didn't enjoy life before Cred Forums, but that's because I had autism and was the weird kid everyone would pick on.

no

bear is kill?

FUCK

Did Cred Forums cure your autism?

iktf bro
i might shitpost and meme and bait but in the end i love all you faggots and i don't know what i'd do without you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9bou5n4uI

youtu.be/bUFWXpYJKaI

I'M NUUUUCLEAAAAAR

F

Now that I think about it, that's true for me as well. I was a socially retarded weaboo all throughout middle and high school.

I'm digging back through my oldest folder of Cred Forums pictures and I honestly can't remember the time when such primitive memes were considered funny, but I was definitely there 10+ fucking years ago

oooh whatcha saaaaaaaaay

All the fears of my childhood are coming back

He'll be fine

Not completely, but things have certainly gotten better.

Everyone else is always talking about how coming here ruined their lives. Sucks to be those fags.

I've been shitposting since 2008, feels fucking great getting (You)s and now I can do it at double the rate

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

STUCK THE LANDING

here you go user thank you for supporting our great internet web site

I think a lot of us feel that way user.

Comic related

My friend used to love videogames. Now, after Cred Forums, every time he plays a new game he just says it's shit and boring.

This desu, thank you Jackie Cred Forums for cashing in on the Australian userbase.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

I get all my vidya news here. If it weren't for this place I wouldn't know about releases or localizations of anything that isn't bottom-of-the-barrel mainstream stuff.

cute

I hope every user in here has a nice day

Man, what sort of black magic does Yotsuba work
I always get the urge to have a kid whenever I read it

why don't I share this feeling

Over time I've noticed Cred Forums really isn't as bad as some of the other hobby boards despite its own issues

>Cred Forums is pretentious faggotry, pseudo-intellectualism, and shitpost-tier stuff that is actually being serious
>Cred Forums is tumblr
>Cred Forums is waifu posting and autism
>/k/ is out of control
>Cred Forums is /s4s/ in disguise
>/lit/ has Cred Forums's issues only somehow worse

And although Cred Forums is a shitposting dump it still manages to have those rare good threads that surpass everything made on those other boards. I guess that's why I stay.

she makes me want to make a baby too

God damn, that's old.

Fuck you Cred Forums, why can't I leave.

According to the timestamp on the file, I saved it in 2006. Cred Forums truly was never good.

>2011
>internet explorer
come on senpai

Cred Forums is the idiot savant board. Most threads are autistic shitflinging but when we manage to compose ourselves and have a real one they're amazing.

Kids are mostly annoying until they're five or six, about the time the can do some stuff for themselves and you can play with them

Source: my niece and nephew and their friends

Fucking KEK

I enjoy this place. No matter how much people say it's a shithole, it's still one of the few places that has the balls to criticize anything and everything. I mean, if you spend too much time on here you'll probably end up finding flaws in all of your favorite games and will never enjoy video games ever again so take everything you see posted here with a grain of salt. I know some people let the arguing/shitposting get to their heads and they start believing the nonsense other people post. Just kick back relax and enjoy the memes

I'd prefer self-aware idiots than idiots who think they are the epitome of intelligence like Cred Forums.

I think I hate Cred Forums the most out of any board.

>Snacks got Banned
>moot got Banned

What a glorious faggot he was.

VWEEEEEEEEE

Isn't /fa/ worse than Cred Forums. At least on Cred Forums some people have pretty good knowledge of music, /fa/ are just pretentious kids (lowest age on any board) with too much money who try to believe they look good.

Do you guys think Moot still lurks here?

Cred Forums basically raised me.
I came here when I was 14. I'm 23 now.
It turned me into a jaded cynical asshole but also provided an outlet for the tough times I was going through in my adolescence, and taught me a lot about not being a retard and a lot of video games I would've never known about otherwise.

Fuck you.

>Cred Forums taught me a lot about not being a retard
not following you here

I've seen the most pseudo-intellectual and pretentious posts on Cred Forums than any other board by far. They use music as a way to act like they are of a higher being of some sorts.

One of Cred Forums's most trending threads is about gay people that rate music because they legitimately believe gay people have a magical sense of musical taste due to brain wiring or some shit. And if you question this they become triggered beyond belief.

not that user
"hiding your powerlevel"

I miss that shithole.

Cred Forums is far too fucking serious these days.

otp

I wonder if Azuma has kids

>Raining hard candy above kids.

That isnt very smart thing to do.

yotsuba threads are always the best

thanks user, makes spending another year on this shithole feel good

Of all the long-dead old memes, I miss George Zimmer most of all.

>Come and share stories about how this place (specially Cred Forums) shaped (or ruined) your life.
How about I do the opposite? How about I admit to a terrible crime?

I'm the one that made EFG go away. I posted a stupid troll comment, and he had enough. Now hes gone. I ruined a part of Cred Forums community forever.

I think it's been long enough that Chanology fags no longer ruin EFG.

This sounds like a perfectly stupid story.

Elaborate.

I kept coming here because this was the one place that I could have sincere conversations about games from time to time. sure we all fucked around with shitposting against eachother but there was always that sincerity brought on by not having to worry about who was who. now everything is ironic all the time and I'm just ready for the place to get deleted.

Guys, serious question. Why can't I leave this place? It's like I'm addicted to it.

helped raise my niece and if you aren't a shit this isn't true. miss my niece, why do we have these threads when I'm drinking. answer, I'm always drinking

Don't ever talk about me or my son ever again

Because i love you.

Mostly common sense stuff, and what
said

Reminder that the first ever appearance of Yotsuba on television is habbening this month.

>capital B
always bothered me

I don't believe you.

I don't think I'd know as many movies, games, or new music had it not been for this place. I'm glad for that

Wasn't EFG just Weaver
Wasn't EVERY drawn character in that timeframe on Cred Forums just Weaver
Boxdog, Chain Chomp Chan, etc

>tfw you realise most of your conversations happened on Cred Forums

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

I discovered JoJo on this site before the anime so I'm proud of that

For the rest, this place and its community is awful, Twitter is much better since you can avoid Cred Forums faggots there and also having an exclusive feature of meeting up with an actual XX girl and getting laid

Not sure if yotsuba will translate well into animation.

This is actually pretty deep. The litteral addiction is calling us.

Fuck you still

Really now? Maybe I'll tell em about Judas Priest and Stormtroopers of Death then, if liking my taste is in vogue because I suck cock.

I feel like for me, it's just that the page will change, at least slightly, every time I F5. Anonymous posting is nice and all, but I post so infrequently that it's not a real reason for me to spend so much of any given day here.

This place is shit but other websites are worse except if you have some very niche interests or are just there to absorb the content and never post.

And here people pretend the same thing, except video games which is even more sad.

Not him, but 2 min of wikipedia to check, a character inspired / spin off of Danbo is getting animated this month.

I dont doubt yotsuba will appear in a very short cameos.

yeah I know it was used sometimes but if you posted it in a thread you would have been called out. in a post it was always a lowercase letter for a board.

I met up with a girl from /soc/ once to fug but that was years ago when contact fagging wasn't against the law

Dumping some more Yotsuba

Yeah to the first for all I know. That nigga is still around, going along with every other fad.

You can tell Cred Forums is shit because 90% of their music is obscure shit you'd never hear of otherwise with minimal vocals and instrumentation, which they think makes it better somehow.
Also they hate Queen, which is reason enough on it's own.

I'm an idiot. It already has happened. But it's nothing too crazy, she's just part of the credits for the Danbo spinoff cartoons. I love the style though.

I miss player 1 comics

Well ever since I started coming here my sleep patterns have been shit. I usually am up to 4 am and it's pretty typical for me to sleep in past noon. Other than that my concentration has only gotten worse and I'm more antisocial than ever. I'm not blaming Cred Forums or anything, but sometimes I really feel like I've lost control of my life.

Cred Forums shit on me for posting about Kavinsky well before Drive even came out. Called me a fucking hipster, last time I ever visited that cesspit.

I know boxdog (which he never finished did he) was weaver but I could never remember if EFG was actually him. didn't the person who did EFG go by rocklobster at the time?

Every year we should have a yotsuba thread on each board.

>implying
All Cred Forumscore is well-known shit and most other bands they listen to are semi-obscure at worst. I bet you think codeine is an obscure band lmao

>Every year we should have a yotsuba thread on each board
*every day

That would be nice.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

Kavinsky is shit though; he only has like three good tracks.

Why can't japan into 3d? Toy story looked better then berserk and all the otehr 3d shit they shit out

Duster > Codeine desu

I've been posting on Cred Forums since 2013, before that I was a normal person with better than average social skills. Now I'm exactly the same thing because I only go on Cred Forums for fun and shitposts

I still laugh to the point of tears with some of those, they never got old.

>contact fagging

Dude it's called grindr now

It's also really jarring when they switch from drawn characters to 3d models like in Love Live dancing.

Did I ever imply that?
Fuck man, why is there no band that is as Duster as Duster

That happened all the time in Kirby RBAY

What the fuck are you doing here then you massive faggot? Get the fuck out.

They can, but they can't afford it. No one in Japan is gonna make any money spending $150M on a CGI movie.

I know, I just wanted to point that out
there's always the spinoff groups Valium Aggelein and Helvetia iif you're looking for more Duster goodness

FUUKA IS

CUTE
U
T
E

>that vanilla Fuuka x Koiwai Doujin
cute as fuck

dayum

Nightcall is absolute shit, everything else is fantastic.

So why did they actually went to the city pool?

Ruthless.

What are you playing/watchan/drinkan/eatan this late tonight Cred Forums?

How true is this? I find it incredible people who live on a giant island don't know how to swim.

Yeah wtf they had tickets for Water World, I'm pissed

There is nothing wrong with unable to swim, little lady.

I'd say that Cred Forums has an outrageous quality you can't quite find anywhere else on the internet. There's something about the nature of the website that produces this outrageousness again and again, and it doesn't even need to be offensive to be outrageous. And then there's Cred Forums. I'd consider Cred Forums to be the epitome of outrageousness on Cred Forums. It's a board meant to be about video games, and yet it is said to be this place of great suffering and further yet many great laughs. A lot of the crude MS Paint comics depicting the ways of Cred Forums in metaphorical yet not quite exaggerated ways reflect this. No other boards can quite capture the sheer outrageous ways of Cred Forums, not even Cred Forums nor Cred Forums.

For a second I thought that kanji was blocking out her left tit and her snatch.

I can't think of any off hand but im 100% the west has made tv shows that are fully 3d and DONT look like fucking ass

The sound effects look like censor bars

It's almost 9 here and I've got to go to work soon user, what about you?

YOOOOO

>The author censored a nipple slip and her massive throbbing erection.

Same. It looked like they censored out a huge cock.

Yotsuba use to be very AZ instead of the sentimental childhood piece it is today.

I had that exact same thought

I'm watching the first 6 Star Wars films, was playing Space Marine earlier but the hardest difficulty is full of bullshit so I stopped for the night. Orkz don't fuck around.

Yup, I wasn't going to post it ITT because of the capitalization.

Cred Forums is an infinite autism engine

>This faggot
posting yostuba when Bocchi is the new hotness

Jumbo is a fucking asshole.

Fu(u)ta Fuuka

kill urself my man

Get out

>2011
My first year on this hellhole.

For some reason, I remember 2011 (in general life) better than every year since then. There was just something about that year that sticks out to me.

Woops

true that, I just can't help but remember the old ways. I lurked for a year before posting back in 07. still feel like a newfag

>mfw people look back on 2011 with nostalgia now
The beginning of the end

>someone dethroning the symbol of Cred Forums

Jumbo is an irresponsible cockstain and a massive liability

It was the last good year. You can even look at the rest of that series, each one gets progressively worse and more sad to look at.

I keep reading Jumbo's lines in Batou's english voice

He's the greatest liability

>I am Yotsuba, RULER SUPREME of Cred Forums and of your puny world. Bow before my throne of glory, surrounded by the pool of blood of the infidels.

Now that i think about it maybe it was because they were five but they only had four tickets,or maybe jumbo wanted to save them until asagi was available.

No shit. The west has a bigger market. That was the point of the first post.

Anyone got some dank Yotsuba memes

I don't know how to swim and ride a bike and I'm somewhere in SE Asia

>Yotsuba missile.

threads like this have made me really nostalgic.

made a shitty mouse pad to commemorate.
best $17 I ever spent

Get the fuck out.

>and I'm somewhere in SE Asia

I hope you know where.

I can't think of many

youtube.com/watch?v=EbaELmSfsXA

>Can't swim
>Can't ride a bike
>Doesn't even know where he is
>Is presumably an adult
Kill yourself my man.

The end

come on Japan, that looks fucked up. they should know of all people that 2D>3D.

>Implying he is older than Cred Forums.

Yotsuba doesn't have a decked backyard
REEEEEEEEEEEE
and fuck this captcha

That's a pretty grim ending

Alright guys it looks like I'm out of Yotsuba to post, if anyone wants to take ov-OH SHIT WHAT'S THIS

Fuuka is a fucking fatass.

what about the appleseed movies

You float is you have more fat. Sink if you have more muscle.

I'd like to be fucking her fatass.

She has fat legs.

I didn't think about those. I'd be surprised if they had big budgets. Like, more than 20M, I'd be surprised.

Been on here since summer '13.

I'd heard of this place before, but mostly about Cred Forums which just seemed like cancer (though obviously I didn't call it cancer before starting to come here). One day during the summer, I was really bored and decided to check out Cred Forums. I got bored pretty quickly because I was not much of an anime patrician at that point, but then I found Cred Forums...

Instantly got hooked. For the first time in my life I not only could talk in ridiculous detail about video games without the other person being bored to tears, but you fags actually knew what you were talking about so I was learning a ton. It was also the first time that I really felt like I was talking with people just like me, an awkward autist who just loved vidya.

However, I got a little too hooked and in hindsight it was fucking with my relationship with my live-in girlfriend (who also liked vidya (loved playing MvC3 with me, liked Nintendo shit and Sanic beforehand) but was more casual than I so she wasn't exactly capable of having these conversations I was looking for, and I was just short on friends in general.

I eventually got over it (at least my insane streak of near 24/7 browsing waiting for thread replies in real time, I still check in here daily more or less), but the damage was done and the best relationship of my life was kill. While there are other, stronger reasons, there's no doubt this site played a part in torpedoing what I had and indirectly ruining my life.

Source of doujin

well the mods haven't shut down any of the (off topic) yotsuba threads that I have seen on Cred Forums,and Cred Forums and I assume there are some on other boards too.

birthday is yotsuba day.

>Got into a relationship with some guy from /vg/
>Goes smooth for nearly a year
>We play games every day, talk, chat, send pics, etc
>After a while I get bored and break up with him
>He ends up killing himself, only hear about it after checking for news after not hearing from him for a long time

Funnily enough Azuma has made doujin before and it was pretty bad gotta pay the bills somehow.

And so they died and Yotsuba lived in a foster home for the rest of her life. The end.

how to spot a wrong opinion

Came to Cred Forums from ytmnd in 07, the boxxyfags drove some of us out to Cred Forums in 08. I was still lurking until 09 or 10, probably have brain problems.

other game?

Only interaction with people outside of work is here
When I had friends, none of them could understand why I liked being alone
Now, I have an entire website full of people like that
Even if there's fights and arguments, this is the only place online where I feel at home, and it makes me feel incredibly lonely
Happy birthday Cred Forums

>paged
WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE

Fuuka's so full of shit

what a piece of shit drawing. jesus

FUUKA YOU BITCH! DON'T PLANT THAT THOUGHT IN HER HEAD!

>Hand in hand

Give up fuuka, it is over, fat bitch. He already belongs to someone else.

This hurts the Yotsuba.

Yamete!

Fuuka, what the fuck are you doing to poor little Yotsuba with your retarded examples.

But it's not all bad. I got fully "redpilled" about a lot of shit, completing the process my dad started. Even if at first it made me frustratingly cynical and bitter, I've learned to "hide my power level" and not let it affect my demeanour so much.

I learned a lot about myself and my "autism" because you fags don't hold back, and it really gave me a chance to question some of my attitudes/behaviours/habits (and I'm a pretty introspective person to begin with). I found out I really wasn't alone in being the way I was, and as faggy as that sounds, it meant a lot.

On the other hand, I also learned about being a NEET and not just giving into the temptation of that is its own struggle.

It's a mixed bag, I don't entirely blame this site for where my life's gone, there's a chance it would have fallen apart even without coming here. And I know that I'd have been a hell of lot lonelier these past 3 years than I already am without anons to shitpost with. This site is good for wasting time and laughs, and informative both about board subjects (though obviously a level of initial skepticism is necessary for anything you read here), random facts and life. People don't hold back here, they say what they think and what they mean, and there's so much knowledge and insight to be gained from that. With the whole world turning into a series of policed echo chambers, there has never been a better time to be here.

tl;dr I love you Cred Forums. For better or worse, I would not be who I am today without you.

>Her smile and optimism, no, even her very soul, has left this cruel plane of suffering.

Honestly, this place has changed me. I used to be more social than I am now. I was home comming king for my highschool class. Now it's like I'm not afraid of talking to people, nut I just don't want to. I've seen so much negativity, so much autism, so much indifference that I really do not crave encountering that irl. Social yellow flags used to give me caution, but now I see them and want out as if it were a red or black flag. Moreover, I can't find many people at my uni that I don't feel afraid making all my non pc humor with that I get loads of here.
Don't get me wrong, I still talk to people and make new friends and all, but chan has changed my view of society. I honestly think I
don't appreciate people as much.

really this just proves that Asagi is best girl

I love you guys.
Except for the console war shitposters and unneccesary tripfags.
Here's to another year.

It's because we are brothers user. Despite all the shitposting, all the insults and retardednes, in the end this place feels like a second home because we are like-minded.

fuck off faggot

I miss the golden age of /tg/.
It feels like a hollow shell filled with secondaries who saw /tg/ screencaps on /r/Cred Forums these days.

I don't even care about the tripfags anymore. the only one I see anymore is boco and It feels like he uses it just because no one else remembers how now.

There are maybe 2 tripfags that are good, they're all really easy to bait however.

Honest to god, I have a giggle Everytime I see a consolewar. It's like those two old guys playing checkers who fight over the same pedantic argument every day, even if they remember doing so or not.
It's harmless fun. I sure hope they don't get banned anytime soon.

Yotsuba and iyashikei in general always manage to bring a smile to my face no matter how bad the day is.
I should really find an excuse to dump YKK some time.

Because you literally are addicted to it. This place is a Skinner box for the socially stunted.

I'm currently reading this and am loving every second of it.
If it were to get an anime adaption I hope it would be handled by the same guys who made amanchu

Cred Forums used to have YKK dumps/threads before. Been a while since I've seen one.

The only truly good board is /diy/.
And /his/, to a much lesser extent.
And /sci/, if you stretch definition of "good" really hard.

I think it's because you want a deeper connection user. In real life most people hide part of themselves. Here, people can be truly open.

Asagi is so brutal. I love it.

What a cunt.

I want to brutalize Asagi!

There were two OVAs that were pretty good.
They had godly soundtracks by the same guys who did the music for ARIA.
youtube.com/watch?v=VrrmXEUynlM

I have regressed back to lurking on Cred Forums because all the opinions I've posted over the years are now posted by other anons first. What can I add to a discussion when another "me" has already posted how I feel? Is this the true power of mivehind?

I watched them but I had no idea the ost was made by those guys.Gotta remain hopeful

Sounds like the redpill's made you bitter, friend. It's understandable, and yes, it's hard to go back to censoring yourself for the sake of other people.

Like said, what this site offers is freedom to be whoever the fuck you really are, say whatever the fuck you think and it's something a lot of us really appreciate in a increasingly fake and censoring world.

It's hard to go back, all you can do is train yourself to trudge through this world's shit and be kinder in your judgment of people or seek out relationships where you can still have this dynamic.

We legion yo, just roll w/it

That Whip though.

>You can tell Cred Forums is shit because 90% of their vidya is obscure shit you'd never hear of otherwise with minimal plot and characters, which they think makes it better somehow.

user, contrary to popular belief, not everyone here thinks exactly the same. We are simply a brotherhood of people whose true selves have been cast out by society in one way or another. This true for just about every board, the subject of which is our other common bond.

Do not fear your brothers. Take comfort in being a part of something greater.

I wanted to turn /trash/ into /old b/, but the furries won.

Fort user is dead.

Yotsuba would be class act therapist.

so basically you let a website influence your life and let the rest of it go to shit, and found that the shitty way you became was "fine" since all these other people were doing it

you then escaped into this lifestyle since you killed off most of a good life you had

for all your introspection, you sure managed to miss the most glaring thing that was affecting your life negatively

what a fool you are

This. I think this manga was made so that people would want to adopt.

Alternatively, find a best girl like Fuuka and make the child.

You have seen how shallow, repetitive and similar people are, or at least try to be.

Only through anonymity, the human are trully themselves, and you get to see how unique and interesting people really are here. After that experience, everyone else will look bland and unniteresting.

look at me iam so smart lmao xDDDD

Thank you mods for letting these Yotsu dumps happen.

Savage.

ooooh that's what this was.

Harming the Yotsuba is a banable offense

That's it from me, I love you Cred Forums even though I can't have a good DMC thread anymore thanks to that damn remake and the amount of shitposting its caused. Hopefully Space Hulk: Deathwing won't be as bad.

Reading it makes me realize how much of a dick I've been to my little sister back then. I wish I could have played with her and have a happy attitude when she was around. I believe that I made her life miserable and the only one who treated her like crap while being a grumpy shit.

Goodnight user. We'll be sure to talk shit about your favorite game tomorrow. And the day after that.

Asagi-chan get off the internet

wat

>tfw my sister hates video games because back when we were kids we would never let her play. and when we did we wouldn't explain anything and wreck her

This manga is just an elaborate plot of the japanese goverment and the UN to raise the staggering japanese birthrate.

/s4s/ is the closest to old Cred Forums. I shitposted with fake fortunes in my posts when it was first made before giving up and forgetting about the board. The next time visited there were legit fortunes.

Night user, rest, you deserve it.

I too, will leave (i made both threads and the first dump, am very pleased by the end result).

Never forget, while this place seen full of shitposti g and hate, there are always people willing to chill out and make friends.

It's not just this site. I made other bad life choices but the hand I was dealt was not the best to begin with, to be fair.

This site influenced my life, but like I said, there were other stronger factors and those were fuck-ups unrelated to Cred Forums. I'm just not denying my brief addiction to this place played a role in what happened. There's still a chance however, that had I never come here, I'd still would have had my relationship crash due to the other factors, which is the immediate precursor of my life going to absolute shit.

I never said it was "fine", just that it was a mixed bag overall. And I escaped into this lifestyle because after what happened I was left with nothing else. I am still trying to climb out of where I am, but even if I do, I imagine I'll still keep coming here as this place is no longer the bad influence for me it once was.

>for all your introspection, you sure managed to miss the most glaring thing that was affecting your life negatively
>what a fool you were

Fixed that for you. And you're not wrong.

>get all my vidya news from Cred Forums
>can immediately jump in the discussion of said news
>so much shitposting and blind hate but if you look past that, you can see people who really care and are knowledgable of the subject
>these same people also know how to describe a game. Not just if it's good or bad but what makes it so.
Like seriously. Even my friends just simply can't describe WHAT makes the games they enjoy good. I've tried but I always get "it's just good, I can't explain why". Well fuck you, you are very helpful.
>can discuss about any and all games no matter how niche
Cred Forums isn't that bad if you look past the shitposting. And that should be as easy as suspension of disbelief.

Yeah but they're fags. It's not actual fun, it's just a circlejerk and forced memes.

I honestly believe they should delete /s4s/, Cred Forums, /r9k/, /soc/, /trash/, and force them back into Cred Forums. And remove the pony rule for Cred Forums at least so those horse fuckers can shit up the place.

That's the only way we can be not-shit again.

I bet Asagi wasn't wearing panties and was flashing Tora on purpose

nevar 4get
youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M

Honestly this + the military has definitely changed me. This place made gave me a more of a "I dont fuckin care what you think faggot" mentality where as the military significantly boosted my confidence plus many other things.

oh my god

>delete Cred Forums
You would trigger the samson option. Trust me goy, you don't want this to happen.

furry tripfag and a BR with 140 ping

Yes I do. Cred Forums was best when it was a bunch of nutjobs flinging shit at each other. It was a melting pot of crazy and it made the most beautiful shit (and a lot of horrid crap).

That's the problem with this place now - they took the interesting parts of Cred Forums and distilled them into extremes. Cred Forums was more than the sum of it's parts and I'm starting to wonder how many of the mods were there for it.

It didn't work when moot turned it into /s4s/: Cuck Queen Edition.

>deleting /soc/, the only place any of the fags on here can get laid

Bad idea

>deleting /r9k/, the only place desperate lonely betas can cry about >tfw no gf

Worse idea

>deleting Cred Forums

WORST idea.

/s4s/ can go. It serves no fucking purpose anymore.

>/soc/

I have no strong feelings about /trash/ though

I'm not saying they're bad places (yes I am), it's just that this place is worse off for their existence.

We need to form Voltron again.

>/soc/
>used for dating

topkek, it's good for sex with STD-ridden whores/fags/traps and that's about it

and nudes

but it still has a purpose

I don't care, but /soc/ isn't supercritical to my plans. I still think it should go back, but it's the least of my targets.

I would argue Cred Forums is the best place out of those 3 (the other 2 are definitely "bad" places), but they're still all supposed to be containment boards. Getting rid of them is just going to make it worse, even Cred Forums which leaks over pretty much everywhere as is.

Cred Forums is the last bastion of free speech.

Cred Forums was intentionally destroyed at one point, which made it much worse than it was before.

I would believe you if her head wasn't detached on this picture.

Right. And anyone thinks deleting it AGAIN is going to be better? Especially now?

That was a gud thing senpai, it weeded out the weak and sent them away.
Hiroshima nagasaki needs to randomly plaster the background of Cred Forums with gore. Tile an image of a nail through a cock like old times to purge the soft and harden the new recruits.

Before there was Cred Forums there was /new/ and before that /n/.

Containment boards are a failure (and so are general threads). The sooner people realize that the better. If people don't like shitters, then post better.

Yotsuba would die is she ever went to Japan's rabbit island.

youtube.com/watch?v=pY-GncsZ-UE

I found out that some faggots here distribute the Cerber Ransomware.

word!

Its not the best board but not the badest either. I use it to keep up with new releases or discussions.

i miss those bullying comics. What happened to them?

>downloading things from Cred Forums
what is this, amateur hour?

They passed into the afterlife, like all good memes do.

I've been here 7 years, and can probably count the number of times I've posted on my hands.

Who else is /lurk/ here?

At least it gave me a free wallpaper :^)

>using xp

Man, 2011 was a great year, wasn't it?

Better to die in obscurity than fall to the normies like the rest.

I first got here in 2011 because some faggot with a macbook in high school always watched trendy shit in his computer, I found it kinda fun and got into Cred Forums, but I rarelly got myself into Cred Forums.
A year later I got into Cred Forums, and pretty much have been here since 2012, just visited other boards rarelly for porn like Cred Forums or /gif/.
In 2014 thanks to the memegate shit I got myself into Cred Forums, two years later its probabilly now my main board.
Just in this year, a couple of months ago I actually got into anime, more specificly pic related and watched some others, I never really liked anime as much as vidya but it has been strange times for me lately, I just stoped going to Cred Forums because I feel like videogames are dead to me now, until maybe Zelda U or whatever shit game makes me love them again.
I now browse Cred Forums, Cred Forums from time to time, Cred Forums, /fit/, /fa/, /c/, with Cred Forums and Cred Forums exclusively for shitposting or special events.
Thanks for reading my blog. Tomoko best girl.

Anything beyond XP is spyware.

>Feels Guy
>Pepe
>corrupted by newfags
>Baneposting
>still forced

Those are the only three I can think of that won't die.

You know there is a thing called Windows 7 right?
You don't have to stay with that shit.
You can block it, even in Shitdows 10. And you would only end up in prision if you actually have CP or something worse.
cute as fugg

Pepe was declared a hate symbol so hopefully he finally dies amongst the mainstream (although getting r9k to stop is another issue entirely)

He's long outlived his novelty.

See this is what I'm talking about. They should've been replaced years ago but the meme factory was closed. We need to make Cred Forums great again.

They just roam the island. Tons of them, and they don't fear people.

Came to Cred Forums in 07 because of lolcats
Went to Cred Forums because of boxxy shit
Spammed DESU for quite a long time
Came on Cred Forums because I prefer vidya over anime, but I still consider Cred Forums my main board

Were you not here for the lostboy lulz madness?

>if you actually have CP or something worse
where do you think you are

Cred Forums's Cred Forums board

Worship of kek is channeled through pepe as his memetic avatar.

Hell

>multi-thread Yotsuba dump

This is pretty much the best way to start October.

What's the image limit on Cred Forums?

250, not including the OP

Stop calling Cred Forums girl Yotsuba you fucking weeb.

Well, I really need to go to bed, but I love you Cred Forums so let's hear the story of how Yotsuba met J/Duralumin!

You're too kind. I'd hug you if I could.

Awww

>You're too kind.
That's how you know I'm not from Cred Forums.

I mean she's technically obeying him.

The difference between the simple characters and the detailed background is staggering.

!

!!

I heard that so often, that 2008 was the last good year, that it was 2006, that it was 2010, that it was 2012, then 2013.
I quite enjoyed 2010 for the Potato hunt.

So ends Chapter 57.

I'm going to bed now Anons, but remember one thing: Every day is the most enjoyable day so enjoy everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=8WbNnA9q24s&list=PLZcGMkz9Z2mbYQRT0Z1q6EbDebMWnt_T0

Sleep well, user. You deserve it.

FUCKING OUTSKILLED

I fucking knew that word had something to do with aluminium.

Oh hell, why don't I just finish the story?

youtu.be/9YBDqrunLxY

This isn't what it looks like.

I am digging this 25s timer. We could use this on Cred Forums.

For real though are there any other chans or similar forums worth visiting with a decent amount of userbase?
I'd honestly would browse reddit if the layout isn't total garbage

Use Reddit Enhancement Suite

;_;