>hide behind rein or whatever
>DINKDINKDINKDINKDINK
>he's either dead or running, you've got 2/3rds of an ult ready

oh shit

dude he can be taken down by two people easily

witnessed

only shitters care about roadhog, bastion, or mei

He's the second worst tank, git gud

Ult feed doesn't even matter anymore because he can hook almost everyone out of their ult and his heal charges his own a fuckton

>the ult feed meme

Wow, roadhog is totally balanced because of this thing that affect literally every other tank.

I play mostly rein and while this guy can be annoying all you need is an attacker at your back to deal with it, his gun does shit damage to the shield and his slow speed/hueg hitbox makes him an easy charge/firestrike target

>he can hook almost everyone out of their ult

And he's always going to be in a position when he can do that?

Zarya has shield
Winston has shield and jump
Reinhardt has shield
D'va has shield
Roadhog has... blubber?

except other tanks have shields and evasive abilities?

Yeah dude Winston's shield that can deflect 200 damage and is on effectively a 25 second cooldown really hinders that ult feed

If I can dominate him as a support with no backup, none of you faggots have any excuse.

>lol its okay for him to oneshot 3/4ths of the cast because u can get ult so it balance :)

OP wins this one.
Streetpig a shit.

completely forgetting his ability to jump the fuck away every 1 second

>not streetswine

I play Ana a lot so I don't have much of a problem with him since the grenade fucks his day up.

You want startup time on his hook? You know how useless he would become if he? He also has no armor and charges everyone else's ult since he's such a large target. Quit being a shitter.

>dude git gud LMAO

When will they ban all the hanzo shitters? This game is absolutely unplayable at this point, it is so fucking terrible i lose every game because some retard wants to play hanzo

Like seriously this game is fucking shit i'm quitting if since they will never ever fix this retarded shit.

> HITSCAN HOOK
false
>ONE SHOT 3/4THS OF THE CAST LMAO
okay and other people do a lot of damage too
> EVERY 6 SECONDS LMAO
its an 8 second cooldown user, and just have ana throw a grenade at him
In closing, shitter detected

Roadhog's real balancer is that he's such a huge target and has no evasion or mobility of any kind. When I see him on the enemy team I feel relieved, like I'm being handed a free kill.

He's also a huge target, an ult battery, and isn't that sturdy for tank if we're being honest. He relies more on getting rid of a threat rather than outlasting it.

Can be killed pretty easy. He has high dmg and survivability but can be hit by literal everything.

>le hook is le hitscan meme

the hook is hitscan

why complain about roadhog when zarya is the most op tank

Most of the time yes considering that short ass cooldown, especially if you have a good team. Even if you don't roadhog can keep himself alive very easily. Only shit roadhog players die frequently

>muh quick play
This is the BEST meme

Roadhog is a bad tank, but better than most defense and offense heroes

>inconsistent hooks that mean you can't kill half of the champions that you should be able to

oh fucking well i guess it's balance

Roadhog is not a tank and should not just stand here in the open. He should be ambushing people and dealing with annoying characters like Zenyata.

I don't know what you think hitscan means, but I assure you roadhog's hook is not hitscan

He's really slow. He feeds ultimates.

There.

He's cute.

1. you are retarded and that's okay user
2. no it is not it's a projectile that travels at 40 meters a second
3. you clearly don't know what hit scan means
4. kys for good measure

Wrong.

if you're dps, you can hurt him from out of his hook range unless you're reaper, in which case just ghost away from him

if you're a healer, you should be behind tanks

if you're a tank, the hook won't do anything but pull you within range to kill roadhog

>inconsistent
>hitscan
Pick one

What is this meme?
Is it bad bait or do you actually not know what hitscan means?

I'm curios as well

No, it's not.

youtu.be/Y5jSeVvgNZU

Did you just play against me?

>sometimes the hook pulls some one point blank in front of you
>sometimes the hook pulls someone 10 feet away in front of you
>roadhog cannot 1shot an ana
>nor a mei
>nor a reaper

>Blanking out the names

Easiest way to spot a redditor.

>teammate ragequits at the end of the first half even though we didn't necessarily do that bad
>everyone else ragequits as well because now they're objectively at a massive disadvantage
>even though I had gold medals in everything but healing and got play of the game, my ranking still goes down for losing because other people decided to ragequit and somehow that's my fault
Daily reminder that the ranking system in Overwatch is completely indefensibly broken.

nice but that's nothing

Or I dont want you shitters adding me

your suppost to leave user, it literally says you can after 2 minutes of someone being gone. "you can leave and it will not be counted as a loss"

Even with reaper just go ghost, bait him into hooking and he'll be rip.

Hitscan means the game checks to see if you've hit based on your crosshair being lined up with the target when you pressed the button, and is instant, instead of being a traditional projectile which has to travel

Roadhog's hook is incredibly fast, but it's not instant, and it does travel.

>Pull you into range to kill Roadhog
lmfao. Rein can get fucked by RH 1v1 as can Winston, Zarya and maybe D'va. Not to mention he can still heal himself. Why are all Roadhog """"""mains""""""" retarded?

It has to be this way to prevent boosting by having a friend quit every time you are about to lose.

Really?
I thought it was saying I'd get a loss, but no penalty for leaving early.

>Adding you

We can't even see your stupid battletag number, how do you expect us to add you? You're just scared of the HACKER FOUR CHAN, admit it.

>1v1
>as a tank
You're probably the retarded one if you're getting pulled as a tank without a team to back you up

My thoughts are that everone else should get the mmr that the quitter loses.

I was curios about the user baiting, or not knowing but I'm sure he will appreciate the knowledge

>reins getting fucked with all that armor which he has for the sole purpose of countering shotgun pellets

well my friend i'm sorry to say but it sounds like you just suck

Roadhog's hook might not be hitscan, but it is effectively so fast(with effectively no windup time) that there is no way to dodge it.

Not even a genji dash can dodge it.

You are correct I fucked up. Although my name isn't exactly common in spite of this. Also the autists on here could find a way.

The other user is wrong, and your statement is right.

Nice job moving you're goalpost retard. You specifically said if a tank gets pulled toward him that you can kill him by yourself not that you have teammates get fucked.

nah I thought the same thing but it doesn't count it as a loss once the timer goes all the way down, it says it in a really weird and backwards way tho
I did it yesterday and my mmr? elo? whatever its called was unchanged

I can hardly see this. If you pull Reinhard there is no way he won't charge and kill you the moment he regains control, and avoiding that is pretty hard.

Then it would be possible to literally feed someone else rank.

>Diamond
>Playing in a premade
>Calling others shitters
l
m
a
o

As someone who just started playing Overwatch, in my experience when a Roadhog hooks me I insta die. Does the hook do damage? Because when he hooks me and then pulls me in all he has to do is shoot me ONCE and I die.

The hook combo is usually a guaranteed kill on most heroes except tanks I'm assuming.

It's still enough that a roadhog has to anticipate your movements, even slightly, which is enough for you to bait it

The only people who are literally incapable of dodging a roadhog hook through dodging/unpredictable movements are a skybound pharah

If they leave in the first couple of minutes of the match, you lose nothing. Past that, you still lose ranking for leaving after another leaver, but you will not get banned for leaving.

Don't get into a position where he can hook you

It's because Genjis dash does not instantly place his hitbox on the location aimed at. When you hit shift, you getthe animation, but hix box stays in place until you "land" at the destination.

Also the game favors the shooter like nothing else.

Just move him to Offense and maybe people will be less asspained about a tank killing you from 100% to 0 in one shot

I probably would

the fucker left a lil whiles in user, I didn't lose shit I don't know what to say

You probably don't see this but he usually does a quick jab after puling and shooting you which is enough to kill most heroes. Like the other user said, focus on not being pulled.

It isn't Hitscan and thus has startup.

That's his only gimmick. He would be garbage otherwise.

He's better off not using it and giving his supports ult charge.

his gun has a max damage of like 225 per shot, 25 pellets 2-9 damage each, sometimes not enough pellets hit the target tho and they can get away, hook does 30 damage. I've had a mechless D'va survive my combo, bitch was too skinny to be hit by a lot of the pellets saw them go past. But his hook combo SHOULD kill those with 200 health and below.

Also forgot the part where the more he heals himself in one E, the more his Ult % charges.

Literally a god. Love him.

I just started playing and I fucking love Lucio, anyone got any tips for playing him? He's super fun, but I know he is suppose to be more like utility/healing, like you speed up your team when necessary and what not but I feel like I'm not playing him correctly.

I heal people as well, but I'm usually just dashing around trying to shoot people while healing my team, it's fun but I don't think I'm playing him properly.

The hook does damage, yes. The combo itself kills any character with 255 or less non armor hp if all pellets connect.

The hook does do damage. It's actually possible to heal the damaged done by the hook and survive the combo depending on how big your characters hitbox is.

Oh shit, checked

This is Cred Forums right?

Checked a 5 with a 5 NICE

just heal as much as possible user, and stay close to allies, speed boost at the beginning and when you have to get out of an area or want to push into an area. He's really easy can't really fuck him up. A great thing he can do tho is when an enemy roadhog hooks an ally if you knock back the roadhog its damn near impossible for him to hit the follow up shot for the kill.

>someone picks symmetra while defending
>either theyre an incredible symmetra or theyre just a black hole on your team
>they capture the first point
>they still dont switch out of symmetra
>someone else got to the conclusion that now was the perfect time to switch to hanzo
>get steam rolled all the way to the end
>attacking
>mei, hanzo and junkrat instapick

I dont know why I even bother to play this shit anymore. I was around the 3100s after my placement matches but shitters like these made me drop to the low 2600s and i every time i think i might hit a winning streak i run into assholes like these not caring about the team and playing whoever they want.

Fuck this game, fuck the community im done.
>

The ult that he counters with his hook.

Has a massive fucking belly and you can barely miss your attacks against him.

mei and junkrat are okay

hanzo players need to be rounded up and gassed.

Remove Ults
All Ults
Just remove them.
Game would be ten times better

Symmetra is going to get major rework/buff in near future, so people might be just practicing Symm to a fault.

bind jump to mouse wheel for ez wall ride

>can
>dude its easy to win, just dont get hit ever.

Kys

>MFW the enemy team is clustered together and I use my ultimate and kill all six of them.

Getting a multi-kill is brain dead easy with Hanzo's ult, it's all about timing and patience. I see a lot of people just waste his ult and kill nobody, you need to fire it at the right time when you see the enemy team grouped up, and it's such a huge fucking ult you can't really miss unless they're spread out.

I can see why people hate fighting against Hanzo players, his ult alone is pure cancer.

Only an actual retard would ever let themselves be killed by a hanzo ult

The entirety of hanzo is trash. His arrows are worse than mei's right click, his shift is worse than just getting ult as widow and his e is very unreliable.

FUCK hanzo he is a waste of a space.

Mei and junkrat sre only good when youre defending. Maybe a point can be made for attacking junkrats , but mei in the hands of a less than great player csn become s burden on your team when youre attacking and she decides to put up a wall to cover herself and you had just activated your ult.

I agree with the hanzo players comment. They all need to be rouded up and gassed and/or shot.

If you deserved to climb, you would be able to carry retards on your team. You being unable to do so just proves you're bad and you will continue to stagnant until you improve.

Like every team vs team game.

E is pretty reliable if you don't just fling it across the map and pray. If you are capable of aiming at someone's feet you net 90-100% on 3/4 of the cast.

I felt the same way when I first tried playing him, but as it turns out he really is that braindead easy to play.
Speed boost for rolling out of spawn and getting to injured teammates faster, heal boost for everything else.
You're pretty much guaranteed to get a free gold medal in healing no matter what. If you aren't, just spend more time in heal mode.

Speaking of Roadhog/Lucio, there's nothing more satisfying than using Lucio's alt fire to escape from a hook grab.

His gun and his healing are ass. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. His entire existence in any meta past or present is because of speed boost.

>Only an actual retard would ever let themselves get killed by a hanzo ult

I've killed so many people with Hanzo's ult, it's so satisfying especially if you kill the whole team or get some huge mult-kill. But I do agree, aside from his ult he is a shitty character. You have to really be good at aiming to get kills with a bow compared to using a gun.

Yeah but you dont god damn practice on competitive. Last week i told a rein on my team that he was terrible and he ssid "well, i need to practice with him, otherwise how will I learn to use him."

I wanted to bash his fucking skull in with my monitor.

You practice in quick play you brain dead fucking retard

Ok kid.

Well, he isn't really meant to do damage but I still think he's fun. Also I love his personality, he's so cheerful and positive, it's just nice to play him. I like dashing around the map, and hearing the music playing as well.

I just like his personality overall though ;~;

On maps like Ilios or Nepal, any time you're on an edge really and an enemy is right next just keep blasting them off

You're probably playing against shitters. His ult is ridiculously easy to avoid or just sit through even. Every character can survive his ult.

Yeah, lower the the goalpost by fighting against other retards and never ever gitgud.

>You have to really be good at aiming to get kills with a bow

kills =/= elims

Getting elims with hanzo is easy as fuck, but actually killing someone takes skill. That's why every shitter plays him but thinks they are good.

Well, guess I just suck with him because I can't kill jack shit with his bow compared to a gun wielding character. Also it doesn't feel as satisfying or easy to kill people with his bow compared to a gun wielding character with, guess it's just personal preference.

He means make a mental note that there is a roadhog around and try to stay out of hook range

You must be lower rank, so lemme tell you how to kill him fairly easily.

It's pic related. You will 1v1 him 95% of the time.

I agree with this. If they tested out no ults in weekly brawl they would see how much more balancef the game is.

>real good at aiming
>with hanzo

Someone post the hanzo headshoting a widow through a wall pls.

I've seen that, it was showing off hitboxes right? I'm talking about killing people with Hanzo's bow from a distance, not standing up close and in front of them.

hitboxes are the same no matter where you are

Is Mcree suppose to be hard for new players? I really suck dick with him, and I don't understand his ult. Does he automatically look onto enemies when you activate his ult, or do you have to do it and then fire the ult? It says to press Y to lock on and then press Y or RT to fire the ult.

When I activate it, he highlights enemies but is there like a wind up time? Do I have to wait for him to lock onto them? Also I can't aim for shit when trying to shoot people with him, maybe I just suck at aiming. Also how does his fanning shot work? It does a shit load of damage but it doesn't always hit the target fully because the recoil or some shit, I've seen some Mcree playyers one shot me with that fanning ability, is there like a trick to doing it right?

WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME

Do not bully the hog

>Press Y

Because you're the character equivalent of trying to swat a fly.

>playing overwatch on console

You really need to headshot shit with him, otherwise his default fire is pretty useless.
As for his ult, the charge time depends on the target's HP. The more HP they have, the longer you have to charge to get your free kill.
For Fan the Hammer, you generally would want to be somewhat close to use it. People usually stun niggas with their flashbang and then fan their shit up. Also Combat Roll to instantly reset it's CD.

>best girl kills you

Good

Mccree is impossible to play on console

First off that doesn't answer my question, secondly I play it on the PC but I use a PS4 controller because I don't like using a mouse and keyboard.

Ah, I didn't realize the charge time was based off how much HP the enemies had, interesting. So it's better to use it on lower HP enemies? I feel like you're a sitting duck if you pop your ult and people can just shoot you to death while you're waiting for it to lock on.

>Look at this team! We're gonna do great!

I play on the PC, but use a PS4 controller. Would you recommend a mouse and keyboard? I don't know what the difference would be, a PS4 controller is just more comfortable to me.

Well, I just like hearing him say it and I like his voice actor. LEAVE ME ALONE user, I CAN LIKE HIM IF I WANT.

You are not supposed to ult while in front of your enemy.
You are better off sneaking and falnking to high ground and gleefully giggle as the enemy team tries to hide behind cover from "invisible" Mcree.

Don't underestimate the center mass, man. A full cylinder can kill anything short of a tank, headshots or no.

>I play on the PC, but use a PS4 controller.

>playing an fps with a controller

You're not helping your case, faggot

>dude HITSCAN HOOK with NO STARTUP TIME LMAO
You have no idea what hitscan means, do you?

This.
Yes, 1v1 is bullshit against him with most heroes since he'll either one shot you or heal through all your damage and then kill you.
But he is such a big fucking target, you can't miss him if you aim in his general direction.
And if 2 or more people focus him, he melts like butter in the sun. Especially if you heal block him with ana.
And this shit is still a team game. So play with your team.

>I play on the PC, but use a PS4 controller

I thought you could avoid Mcree's ult but hiding behind a wall or some type of cover, they'll know you're about to ult when you say "It's high noon" and they'll just hide.

Man, I don't know. Guess I just need to practice using his ult until I learn it or get the hang of how to use it properly.

Fuck you, it's more comfortable to me to use a controller. I want you to name ONE just one advantage using a mouse and keyboard provides you in Overwatch over a controller, just name one.

>I want you to name ONE just one advantage using a mouse and keyboard provides you in Overwatch over a controller, just name one.

AIMING

> still gets a teamkill with hanzo ult

So, what does silver level competitive feel like?

Precision

Really? Guess I'll test that out, I aim just find with a controller.

That's not an answer to my question, try again if you'd like.

You can aim better.

>Biggest hitbox in the game

He is literally a free ult for most assault classes.

>symmetra gets potg
>it's literally just her sitting in the middle of the battlefield afk

>no new content in overwatch for weeks

kek

his hook isnt hitscan

>just name one.
even the worst players on PC are better than you.

That still doesn't answer my question, I tend to aim just fine with a controller. The aiming has never bothered me, to each their own I suppose.

What's best reticule style?

I honestly blows my mind that people actually take Overwatch seriously as a game.

It was made clear from the very start that not only would the game not function as a high skill competitive game but that the developers are simply not talented enough to balance this game properly.
Even the prediction of low amounts of content updates (combined with the low initial content) turned out to be true.

No offense, you can play and enjoy this game but why on earth would you take this game even remotely seriously? It's just a shooter you jump in and play a few rounds when you just want to shut your brain off.

Contrary to popular belief. Some classes are not a good idea to 1v1. Just like Mei, 2v1 they get fucking wrecked. Play smart. He's not hard to deal with.

dot

Shouldn't you be gambling skins or something?

check this 6 boys

>Even the prediction of low amounts of content updates (combined with the low initial content) turned out to be true.

eh? havent they released new content every month?

I can
>I'm a huge target enemies can charge ults off of.
>If I miss my hook I am useless for 6 seconds
>The range of my fire arm is short and has few shots before I need to reload.
>I am great against one but against many I struggle.
>I fear the reaper (the ones with brains that is).

>It was made clear from the very start that not only would the game not function as a high skill competitive game but that the developers are simply not talented enough to balance this game properly.

how was this made clear? they were making a competitive mode and had tournaments

then why do you need help playing mccree

>give me a reason!
>give reason
>this doesnt count lol
Stop posting.

Didn't you hear, they banned skin gambling so now they shitpost here to help cope with the withdrawal.

I was asking how to use his ult because I don't understand it, that's really the only trouble I have with him.

Dot for characters that have no spread and/or rely on precision, short crosshairs for characters with spread (s76, etc), default for Reaper and Roadhog

The hook does 30 damage and the gun can do up to 225 if all pellets hit.

When you hook a hero they can come in at an awkward angle making it difficult to line-up the shot and they can also be saved from many different things (when you hook someone it temporarily stuns yourself too).

Roadhog's weakness is that he's someone with a bunch of HP and no armour, which makes him an easy target for charging ults and is quite easy to out-gun if he misses his hook./

His alt-fire can insta-gib several heroes if it hits their head JUST as it splits which is quite difficult to pull-off because you need to have its split range down in your head.

The hero is fine, anyone complaining in this thread are just crybabies.

Better version.

so which characters benefit from having high sensitivity
my friend was telling me putting rein's really high made him easier to play

I'd reap her blossom.

>I really suck dick with him, AND I don't understand his ult
You are clearly having trouble as McCree in ways other than just understanding his ult. the only way you can be bad at McCree is if you can't aim for shit. Playing on a controller is retarded, especially on a platform that doesn't baby you with aim assist.

>eh? havent they released new content every month?

Do you consider new shit cosmetics to shove into those random loot crates to be "content"?
Maybe I should have been more clear that I meant modes, maps, characters and so on. You know, shit that matters.

>how was this made clear? they were making a competitive mode and had tournaments

It's heavily based off TF2 with shallow moba elements grafted on. You could see it from the lack of depth and complexity in the design.
The prime example is Bastion. He is basically just a turret with a pointless recon mode (beyond just moving, since you have no reason to ever be in that mode during a fight or w/e). In said turret mode he had no overheat, huge amounts of ammo in his loaded bandolier/clip, extremely accurate, etc. That's the character, that's how deep he is. A character like this is supposed to represent a game that can be played at a high level?
All the characters are shallow like this with extremely low skill ceiling. The devs designed a game for casual gamers but seemed compeltely oblivious to it considering their push for competitive.

>my friend was telling me putting rein's really high made him easier to play

Rein's hammer hit detection is a flat 180 degrees in front of him based on where he's facing.

So if you literally spin him around during an auto attack you will attack 360 degrees around yourself. This is particularly good if you have a clustered engagement on a control point.

Having a higher sensitivity makes this easier to do.

You can animation cancel shit with melee attacks for more damage up close.

You should probably not stand directly infront of him

Out manuvere him, dodge his hook, and unload your ammo on the guy.

Not difficult.

thereĀ“s no need to defend, you just took another childrens series seriously, just like you did with my little pony. grow up fags

get some fucking culture

>eh? havent they released new content every month?

I haven't played for months because I got fukkin bored, but...

The only 'content' they've released is one hero, one map and a bunch of comsetics nobody wanted (all that generic athletic shit). Their first competitive release was an absolute disaster and I don't know how the second season is because I haven't played it.

The cosmetics made me the angriest considering all of the creative potential they have and they went some shitty olympics route.

Games has been out for nearly 6 and a half months and wasn't worth it's asking price at all. Blizz are being absolute jews.

>Maybe I should have been more clear that I meant modes, maps, characters and so on. You know, shit that matters.

but the content is new modes, maps, and characters

have you even played the game since launch? they added a new payload map, a new support, ranked mode, and a summer soccer event

>He is basically just a turret with a pointless recon mode (beyond just moving, since you have no reason to ever be in that mode during a fight or w/e)

you have no reason to move around when in a fight?

why should we be listening to you again?

>a bunch of comsetics nobody wanted
literally everyone wanted a zarya skin with non retarded hair

im not exactly sure why you consider a new character, map, and modes to be not real content

>Play torb on quickplay
>Think I won't get an opportunity in comp to actually use him
>End up playing him a lot
>After a week of forced 50% almost on platinum, stop caring
>End up playing torb offence and defense
>It works

I haven't quite figured out KotH yet, but I'll make it work

>forced 50

>but the content is new modes, maps, and characters

Yes, tons of them. All 1 each after over half a year's time. Someone needs to tell Blizz to slow down because we're drowning in content here.

>you have no reason to move around when in a fight?
>why should we be listening to you again?

I see, a retard that is in stubborn denial and thus try and cherrypick twist arguments for his benefit since he has no actual counter arguments.
Why do you even bother posting now again?

Fuck off redditors, your posts reeks of reddit

koth pretty much requires you win the first fight, aside from maybe one of the maps on lijiang and nepal, none of the maps allow you to put a turret down easily

>half a year's time

4 months?

>literally everyone wanted a zarya skin with non retarded hair

This did not have to be an olympic one. People did not specifically want olympic ones.

>Why do you even bother posting now again?

to see people like you crumble under pressure

>dude I GIVE YOU FREE ULT LMAO

Dude he has no mobility, he's huge as fuck, no defensive abilities, literally free ult charge for the opponents and only tards get hooked

Fuck it, I'll take ANYTHING to get rid of her shit hair, not to mention the red skin's gun looks cool as hell

>to see people like you crumble under pressure

Do you frequent reddit? This is the kind of approach to a discussion the close minded apes from reddit do.

You can't counter any of my arguments so you resort to this drivel, logical fallacies.
You lost and I won't waste more time on you until you actually start presenting counter arguments.

but they did specifically want a decent zarya skin. Im sure people also wanted a tracer skin that shows her midriff . Brazilians would enjoy a futbol lucio skin, and nihon genji is one of his most popular skins

no one really cares that they are Olympic themed but they like them anyways

this isnt reddit kiddo

Don't forget
YEW
ES
AY
mcree

>but they did specifically want a decent zarya skin. Im sure people also wanted a tracer skin that shows her midriff . Brazilians would enjoy a futbol lucio skin, and nihon genji is one of his most popular skins

There will always be people that like something, no matter how shit or irrelevant.

Point is they were not amazing or very imaginative. If you asked the playerbase as a whole what kind of skins people would want they would not suggest the ones we got.

Torb is shit.

I'm an S76 main and he's just so easy to deal with.

Helix rockets + a few bursts byebye turret, then your short, but wide self is just as easy a target to bring down.

I like how you talk about forced 50% like it's not you bringing your team down.

no the point was that no one wanted them

I might agree that they are unimaginative, but thats not what we are talking about

>3/4THS

not even for the MURICA joke, but I like his red arm and how the gun disables the glow around bullets and gives them a normal brass color, it's a nice skin.

>THREE/FOURTHS
?

The people in this thread are the reason i left this game for good.

This gotta be bait, please Lord

> I want you to name ONE just one advantage using a mouse and keyboard provides you in Overwatch over a controller, just name one.

Accuracy

Mouse and keyboard are faster and more precise than an analogue controller can ever been

I literally just won on Eifenguard as torb

>I'm an S76 main and he's just so easy to deal with.
>maining in Overwatch

Hook is not hitscan.

He has no ability to divert, block, or absorb damage, every time you take hits, you're giving the enemy team meter for it.

So play like a spicy wet shit, and you'll see ult after ult barrage your team in response.

Unsurprising seeing a post like this here considering the swathe of utter mouthbreathers I've been getting in matchmaking as of late.

>I literally just won on Eifenguard as torb

...and what exactly do you think this proves?

There is no situation where S76 is a bad pick granted you have the other roles on your team filled.

I run him a lot more on offense than defense though.

Oh so now we're going into literal retarded territory? Sorry, I don't tread those grounds.

gitgud.

>It was made clear from the very start that not only would the game not function as a high skill competitive game

Neither did MOBAs, and just look at them

>roadhog can build his ult by healing himself
while damaging him can build your ult, he can effectively build his own if you don't kill him.

>A defense oriented map
>Using the char that apparently holds an entire team back when on the attack

You can just come out and say you're trolling

What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you still trying to argue that Torb works against competent players?

His hook range should be the same as Mei's freeze ray range. It's just absurd how far that shit goes especially since it's a guaranteed kill

True, but he still got a guaranteed kill. That should never be allowed. At least with Mei she'll go down quickly because she still has to freeze someone and then get a headshot. Roadhog kills you in 2 seconds tops

>use alt fire
>harass weaker enemies at range
>can kill in 1 shot before the scrap mass blows
>barely ever touch main fire when hook is down

Torb'll do work if you actually tried to git gud
>insane dps already
>Relevant second ability
>Turret'll distract enemies as you unload on them, making your own pincer attack

>the more he heals himself in one E, the more my Ult % charges.
Fixed. Just stand there and let me build up more ult, fatty.