Persona 5

Ann or Shogi? I just don't know.

The one that's not a slut.

What a stupid question. When the game gives you this as a romantic option, you go for it.

You can only go for one without assblasting the rest, can't you?

Forgot pic.

Her head is way too big.

If you have more than one partner, they won't fuck you on Christmas and they all gang up on you on Valentine's Day and kick your ass.

It's better than that "it's okay, I trust you despite knowing that you're going to go fuck someone else" crap that P4G did.

Good choice, goth girls are great and underused, chokers are even better and even more unloved.

Futaba

And Ann's arms/torso are way too long. Persona character proportions has always been super fucking weird on some characters.

Futaba is the only correct choice.

... can you even get into a relationship with her?

Teacher and NEET and fluffy sex hair are the best choices.

>female over the age of 15
>not a slut
Good one.

She's still great.

>not pointing out her weird alien eyes

is that Mara as a boss

Can I fuck this fuckslut?

her name is anne retard

>b-but atlas america told me its ann

wrong

Slime Mara is a miniboss or something in the first dungeon.

This can happen later on.

>Detective girl who interrogates you isn't an option
dropped like a rock

Dick and balls, excellent.

Honestly, the quality of girls in this one really took a nosedive. I didn't read anything going in, so I didn't realise Hifumi wasn't even part of the party until halfway through the game, and then she was horribly bland with "muh Shogi, muh mom forcing me to work as a gravure idol". Maybe she got better towards the end, but I didn't stick around to find out.

Anne was super bland too. None of the girls really stand out or have any lasting appeal for me, aside from the ones that are blatant side-characters you have no real interaction with, like the prosecutor or the cop lolis.

Ah well, that's why we have doujins.

>muh mom forcing me to work as a gravure idol
She's not pure after all even though she goes to church?

PREORDER CANCELLED.

Nope, they drop that one on you real early. Purity is more of an issue than you might expect in this game, I don't think any of the girls are outright said to have had boyfriends, but plenty of them have a fair amount of experience with sexual work.

I'm not that much of a stick in the mud, but do half the girls really have to be models? In a game all about the seedy underworld of reality, it seems pretty counter-intuitive to include shit that's so blatantly dependent on prostitution in reality.

So how accurate was cuckshit rumors?
Whats with Japan and gravure idols now?
>Fatal frame 5 (censored in West)
>#FE (censored in west)
>Persona 5
Seems like a lot of attention all of a sudden.

All the cuckshit is bullshit, aside from sensei, she's literally a prostitute.

From what I played of Hifumi's route before I just got bored of her as a character for being so meek and pathetic with the dumb gap moe of acting like a king when she plays Shogi, the gravure stuff is only really touched upon because she just wants to play Shogi but her cunt of a mother wants her to be more like an idol to attract more fans and money, and this obviously comes with a "no boyfriend" clause.

Who this please for the love of god.

>Finally a Christmas Cake
>Prostitute
Fuck you Japan.
Why is a teacher even doing that, school not paying enough?

Are Tae and Futaba good?

Can you romance the not-margaret prosecutor?

I would go for Ann in first playthrough. I want to see if she's a slut, or just an assertive woman, like Rise.

Then go for Shogi in my second playthrough.

i would fuck both

>Why is a teacher even doing that, school not paying enough?
Dumb plot reasons, basically she needs a lot of extra money to pay off the guardians of some kid who got hit by a truck, or they'll report her and she can't be a teacher anymore.

>Tae
If you're into doctors who treat you as a guinea pig, maybe. I didn't bother with her route at all, I'm not into punk.

>Futaba
Eh, if you're into that kind of superhacker shit, again, I didn't bother. Probably as pure as you'll get though, given she's been a full on Hikki for a while.

Anne is neither, she's the old standard of "dresses like a whore because she was overseas a bit, and now nobody approaches her". She's not assertive, just a bit dumb, there's a scene where she gets outmaneuvered and kicked off the set of a photo shoot by another model after pissing her off by being all "hurr I don't have a daily skincare routine".

She could be an assertive slut.
Rise was a slut btw, not Chie tier but close.
Yukiko was the patricians choice, given Naoto and Kanji.

You cannot.

>Dumb plot reasons, basically she needs a lot of extra money to pay off the guardians of some kid who got hit by a truck, or they'll report her and she can't be a teacher anymore.
Thats terrible, holy shit, fuck you Atlus.
>If you're into doctors who treat you as a guinea pig, maybe. I didn't bother with her route at all, I'm not into punk.
Sounds like the best option at this point.

Rise was not a slut though, just an assertive cute girl who uses her cuteness as an advantage to get what she wants.

What is Ann in the game anyways? A model?

Yeah, she's a model for some fashion magazines and shit.

Fascinating. Tell me more. Story wise, without spoiling anything, who's the best P5 girl?

Whats she saying?
Neet looks cutest with her gift, guess she is best girl.

>uses her cuteness as an advantage to get what she wants.
Thats called manipulation, a very 3dpd trait.

Never played P3, which version should I get regular or FES? Whats the difference?

>Ann
Get some shitty ultimate persona.

>Shogi
You get motherfucking Helel.

The choice is obvious.

Obviously FES.

>Thats called manipulation, a very 3dpd trait.
It's called using your strengths to be successful in life, that's what Rise has done. I mean, don't you want a successful cute girl as your girlfriend user, knowing she only loves you and you alone?

Naoto was the best girl
>b-but Kanji
He's a fucking faggot anyways, who cares?

It's totally objective. For me, it's Caroline, but I'm hard into lolidom. Plus, I can't even begin to imagine how bad the dub work is going to be there.

Idols are barely above strippers, and I genuinely believe they are passed around like onnaholes in the industry, manager dick is sucked by a new girl daily.

What makes FES better? P4 Golden added Marie and while my dick approved of her design, I found her annoying as a character. In that caee I feel I would have liked the original more.

FES is just the original with an added section at the end.

>literally a prostitute
Just shut the fuck up and fuck off instead of spreading this bullshit, she's a maid, not a fucking prostitute.

Stop falling for all the bullshit you fucking retard.

>Idols are barely above strippers, and I genuinely believe they are passed around like onnaholes in the industry, manager dick is sucked by a new girl daily.
Maybe in doujins.

FES adds like 10 hours to the game.

>those animations
PS1 would be proud.

>Just shut the fuck up and fuck off instead of spreading this bullshit, she's a maid, not a fucking prostitute.
Do you not understand the delivery health industry or something? She's blatantly a prostitute, except you can only pay for the room cleaning shit because you're underage and she doesn't want to fuck a student.

I hate to break it to you, but you don't find maids on flyers like that, it's just the theme of the place she works for, clients who are into roleplay.

Even if, hypothetically, it was a "look but don't touch" style service (which it isn't), that'd still be hella slutty given the outfit.

Again, it is never stated that she is anything but a maid.

Why are they girls pissed off at Potter-kun?
Did he cheat on them with a dude?

It's almost as if prostitution is illegal in Japan or something.

>What makes FES better?
It has additional content. Mostly minor things, but it is better than original.

Read the first cutscene of her coming up as a maid again.

Anns model slut friend I believe

She gets raped by a school teacher and then attempts suicide.

That teacher got some nice taste.

You can even date a hawt nazi chick !

Reminder that the main human villain is Japanese Trump.

so it's MGR 2.0?

>characters are high school kids in a school
>there is a uniform code
>every one wears the same stuff
>only the main characters are unique
I'm tired of this. Are there any japanese games/animes that don't do this?

>The Toilet

That's stupid as shit, what the fuck atlus!? Give harem!

>1080p
>those jaggies
>that blur
So this is the power of the PS4.......

I think that's the PS3 version actually.

It isn't, look at the button prompts.

I'm actually going to wait for emulation to play this because that's ridiculous. I don't care if it takes years.

Futaba

>Makoto continues to assert her dominance with being a top tier waifu
That everything.

The FFXV anime shorts had the main characters in normal standard uniforms.

They are both great it will be tough to decide on just one there are also other girls. Looks like I'l have to play this game a couple of times just to have romance with all the girls.

I wish the answer wasn't so shit
>That Makoto
Fuck, if her personality holds up she'll be on par with Mitsuru.

The girl to the left of her looks good too, but gives off a vibe of being into astrology

>if her personality holds up she'll be on par with Mitsuru.
She's literally Yukiko without the craziness.

Yukiko wasn't this dull.

I'll hold out some hope that she'll be okay. Ann is a fine second choice as well.
Know anything about the girl with headband?

Wrong friend.

>that old man
>that cat
fuck, what can't you date

So she's literally nothing then,

Crazy glorified hobo who does fortune telling as her main gig.

I guess astrology so I'll say I was close enough. Either way, I'm sold

In case anyone cares, the most boring Romance Co-op seems to be Ichiko(the reporter). Not many cute moments as you progress the S.Link, and the extra events (Valentines, beach trip etc) are also not that interesting.

Most people seem to like the Sadayo (teacher), Futaba and Makoto events.

Sae seems to be the least appreciated teammate romance co-op, coming as late as Mitsuru with much less impact.