You're at the club and this guy walks up and smacks your gf's ass and says "I am the Old King...

You're at the club and this guy walks up and smacks your gf's ass and says "I am the Old King. Dares't thou to challenge me?"

What do you do?

Wow the designs in DeS were really piss poor.

Hit him with baby's nail and run away. Repeat until dead.

I inform him that I do not have a gf.

>Dares't thou to challenge me?
Challenge him I guess

ACTIVATE MY BASS CANNON

"Very well.
But may thou be determined from the depths of thine heart, else thou shalt fail.
May fate be with thee."

*kills you with one sword swipe*

Can we all just admit DeS is the second worse game in the whole series?

Yeah only cuckborne is worse

DeS is fucking fantastic m8y m8.

How you even played the game?
BB>DaS>DS3>DeS>DS2

I never said it wasn't. I've played the game countless times and its great... just bare bones to the rest of the souls games, other than two.

>not having second chance

I spend 20 minutes fighting him until I make a mistake, he one hits me and I start over again for all eternity.

t. pcuck

>that kid on Cred Forums who always tries to rundown DeS despite never playing it

you get punched

What are you on about? The Old King is legit as fuck. Compare to Dark Souls where half the shit is way too fucking gaudy.

Invite him to a threesome with my gf (male)

It's like when Grandpa got too old and senile and we just locked him in his room.

Nice reddit maymay

>Top 10 LOUDEST Moments In The Soulsborne Series

>that kid on Cred Forums who defends DeS to the death because it's slightly less popular than the others

*slaps his ass before he kills me, tarnishing his honor*
*cannot duel me again, therefore tarnishing his honor forevermore, and leaving his ass blasted*

relevant.
>BB is the best game in the series, I swear guys, a gugu-gaga, brb, gotta write my homework.

>thinks it's only defended for being less popular rather than actually being very good

I would gladly support a re-release on every platform available so everyone could play it.

I parry until he fucks off

I think this is the case for a lot of people behind such posts

what a bunch of faggots.

*it was a hologram*

Hit him with a million tiny magic missiles from outside of the range that his AI is allowed to move around in

>Hit until he's permanently aggro
>Lure over to his aggro range limit
>Start pushing him repeatedly
>Keep pushing
>Push, push, push, push
>Push all the way to the stairway shortcut in the castle tower
>Push off ledge
E-Z Peazy

*his hologram is tarnished, leaving the original buttblasted*

I want to put my penis in Fool's Idol.