I can't tell if it's just a meme or if you guys actually don't like him

I can't tell if it's just a meme or if you guys actually don't like him.

we really don't like him, reddit.

We love you, Todd.

He seems like an alright guy irl but his lying and the memes that come with it are hysterical

Everyone seemed to love him before Fallout 4 though.

I know he lies but I genuinely can't bring myself to hate this man

You started browsing Cred Forums around the time FO4 came out, right?

I don't think anyone here genuinely hates him, we get aggravated at him for his lies and overhyping shit but he seems like he genuinely loves gaming (even if Fallout 4 was fucking garbage).
I think it's partly because we know he can do better than what he gives us, kind of like the upset feeling we got with GTA Online being shit since Rockstar tends to make really fun games otherwise.

No before that

I don't hate him. I don't like that he lies, and I love all the memes surrounding him, but I'd imagine he's actually a pretty cool guy when he's not trying to sell something.

i want to hug him and play with his hair

hey Todd, nice hat

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

He's cool and makes good games
Fallout 3 and 4 are my favorite Wrpgs

No one believes you kiddo.

Thanks mom.

You seem like healthy and rich person. How about you purchase Fallout 4 and all DLC?

>Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

you're the reason moot left

No wonder this website is shit

damn, you must be a sad human being

He's our Manlet
Does any have the pic of him screaming at zelda?

Why would it be one or the other?

Todd is ok. His games aren't.

>Skyrim threads frequently hit bump limit
Cred Forums are his biggest fans

>love todd
>hate sean
Cred Forums is so hypocritical.

Quote one (1) lie told by Todd.
Protip: You can't

Radiant AI

I want him to lie to me.

Todd makes games where you can go kill things and explore dungeons, then sell the stuff you looted from said dungeons.

Sean made a """"multiplayer"""" """"game"""" where you do nothing on a bunch of boring, samey planets.

Regardless of their lies, I got a hell of a lot more enjoyment out of Skyrim alone than I ever could've from No Man's Sky.

Plus Sean kind of reminds me of Benny from The Mummy.

He's a snivelling little shit who's ruined TES with every iteration since Morrowind.

Fuck that cunt.

See that mountain?

Youll run into invisible walls trying to climb it.

I hate him. He's a constant liar and puts out overrated games, plain and simple.

His favorite old fallout is fallout 1. Todda not entirely bad, he just doesn't get reigned in like he should to avoid stupid shit. In which case, he's the Shiggy of Western gaming.

I think there's far worse liars in the game industry at this point, I can still enjoy his games plus with the option to mod.

It's a meme, but a lot of the underaged b& here can't tell the difference between shitposting and ironic shitposting. Those are largely the same people who have found they can't play video games at all anymore without immediately seeing nothing but unplayable flaws. So, anytime you see someone talking shit about his games, it's either someone shitposting or an impressionable faggot that's been lost to Cred Forums groupthink.

The shitposting always separates the weak from the strong.

>Todd defense force
Nice.
How about we address the issue that his games are basically just a slate for modders and are incredibly boring to play vanilla?

A good chunk of people stopped liking him after he was cool enough to let the original devs fuck with his fallout engine.

I stopped liking him and lost hope after FO4.

Thanks for Fallout 4 Todd. Can't wait to play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on my PS4 this October.

Cred Forums Pass user since May 2014.

BUY MY GAMES