How does this image make you feel?

How does this image make you feel?

makes me feel like playing a really shitty game that ruined yoshi's persoina forever

makes me wonder which yoshi has the stinkiest feet
no hahas pls

haha

ha

haha

I don't like the singing in the credits theme.

But fuck if it doesn't tear me up anyways. That guitar is SO GOOD

Sad because looking at those little Yoshi reminds me of the young boy I once was, how innocent and carefree. Yoshi looks so little and chubby and colorful and fun, he used to be one of my favorite characters. I used to try and flutter jump like him.

Now look at me. A 22 year old perverted loser who's life hasn't gone anywhere and never will. That little boy died. Sorry Yoshi, I wish we could play together again. I barely enjoy videogames, if at all anymore. But I still have the memories of just having innocent, non competitive fun. I hate report shit. I hate getting his. I hate dealing with women. I hate my job. I hate knowing my dick stopped growing years ago. I hate counting calories. I hate that my only friends grew up. I hate not being young and totally unaware of anything going on in the world around me. I want to be like those yoshis once more.

dam son

Like sucking on a Yoshi's bare feet.

Why is there a subhuman nigger yoshi?

mmm hoho

POOP

LET THE MAN POOP

Yoshi's a nigger...

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

does yoshi have sweaty feet

h-haha...?

I want to beat the shit out of these faggot fucking dinosaurs. They're like those fucking fluffies or midget 2hus - de-fucking-spicable,

You bet! Smelly stinky feet to rub in your face.

unf
that's all I want in life

let down

leading up to the release, I was expecting something magnificent like yoshi's island :(

Then be sure to lick them like a good girl.

like innocent fun times are over and they would never make anything cute and adorable like this again, knowing what their target audience is.

forgot your racist frag hate symbol

yes master

Isn't Wooly World meant to be like that, not sure as I haven't played it yet.

Shame, I loved Yoshi's Story, it was also one of the first games I managed to complete before either my mum or older brother did

ebil yosho

Kek

Bittersweet, because I've never owned or played this game despite how much I loved Yoshi's Island.

Imagine if this came out recently
>FUCKING TUMBLR SJWS RUINING YOSHI

>I used to try and flutter jump like him.
Same. I would find two high enough things to get between and hold myself up while fluttering and making the noise. ;_;

Wooly World is very innocent and cute. It's basically an adorable Yoshi's Island that even your girlfriend will want to play with you.

Back to where you belong.

Make me.

I want Yoshi to make me his footslave

>Girlfriend
Where do you think you are?

I probably ought to try it out, it has to beat being gimped out by Pokemon Stadium/Stadium 2's rigged A.I.s and bogus stats

Fucking this.

it brings back a memory in which i was very young, living in an apartment with my family, and i woke up a day falling out of the bed. i went to the kitchen and i saw my school folder on the counter which had a bunch of these yoshis on it from yoshis story.

I liked the score trial mode in this game.

What did they mean by this?

is that official?

Nostalgia mixed with the reminder that you can never talk about them in Cred Forums.

But Yoshi's Story was good.

Yoshi never had a good persona to begin with,
or good games in his series

Yes, from German Nintendo Power

I am ashamed to admit that I am becoming as bitter and jaded as some of you guys.

I am too young to be feeling this way

yeah, I had that comic as a kid. the second story is about the yoshis forming a punk rock band to bring back color to the island.

What do you think his eggs smell like?

more interested in his feet desu