What does Cred Forums think of the FGC

What does Cred Forums think of the FGC

Other urls found in this thread:

giantbomb.com/articles/when-passions-flare-lines-are-crossed-updated/1100-4006/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mostly chill people. Drama is entertaining as hell.

WHO

Zhi needs to never shoutcast anything ever again

BITCH

he's fine. His irreverence is certainly off putting but I get a chuckle listening to Mike try to get a word in

thoroughly afraid

Too many niggers tbqh senpai

THESE

Love it. Bunch of lovable bastards, the lot of them.

FGC is weird. Homogeny isn't exactly a thing in the FGC, autism rates are off the charts but it all varies. I think the big lie within the FGC is that all tries to act way more grown up than it is.

For the most part, drama and thuggery run the fucking scene. The world class players aren't exactly world class acts. You've got clips of top players like Sanford Kelly smashing his fight-stick like a child for losing a minor tourney, or shit like other major players making rapey comments to female participants in Capcom sponsored events.

You've also got super talented folk that are hosting/commentating/editing major FGC events and doing this on top of leading successful careers.

It's a pretty diverse community in terms of talent and ability, but at its' core I think the ultra competitive nature coupled with the fact that it's vidjuh games poisoned the well. There's a toxicity that I think will always exist with these games and the associated communities.

Niggers, chinks and turbo nerds desperately trying to convince the rest of the world that gayming is a sport.

Only their own kind would watch this load of dog shit.

I'd take a raw and wild west "scene" over commercial sell out e-sport bullshit anyday of the week. Slight bit of hypocrisy here but the ESPN arena Evo this year was absolutely amazing because of LI Joe and his daddy bringing a human and underdog story touch to it.

>Sanford Kelly
>Top player
He hasn't been relevant in years.

look at the salt

They act more grown up than they actually are for sponsorship since "esports" is becoming a thing.

They have anger issues. They need to chill and calm down. Stop with the screaming and the hype and the fake gangsta shit.

the fake gangsta shit is ingrained. I dont see that going away any time soon

please do not fuck my waifu if we share a hotel room at a tournament thank you

>or shit like other major players making rapey comments to female participants in Capcom sponsored events.
???????????????????

Its Autistic, but i watch it occasional because bants and pop offs are pretty hype.

giantbomb.com/articles/when-passions-flare-lines-are-crossed-updated/1100-4006/

Cross Assault reality show, female contestant was harassed by her "coach". Reality of the situation was just poor communication and tone deaf autistic jokes.

>“This is a community that’s, you know, 15 or 20-years-old and the sexual harassment is part of a culture,” said competitive fighting game player Aris "Aris" Bakhtanians on a recent live stream for Capcom's Cross Assault show, “

Regardless, end game is still the same. FGC is autistic and still trying to find their footing when it comes to representing themselves as professional and sponsor worthy.

aris is a mistake, shame

>I'd take a raw and wild west "scene" over commercial sell out e-sport bullshit anyday of the week.
I dislike the FGC, but couldn't agree more with this. Watching LoL broadcasts where the barely-out-of-their-teens announcers try and pretend they're on ESPN is astronomical levels of cringe.

>guy in the fgc just got busted for credit card fraud
lol

He was when he smashed his stick

>there are people in this very thread RIGHT NOW who dont play fighting games competitively
I have never truly had fun with vidya before i got into fighting games.

Aris is hilarious most of the time, love that guy

i'm too shit to get good at fighting games.

People chimping out.

I wanted to spend time with people who give eachother respect, share knowledge, and act welcoming. Not some dudes chimping out while they scream IT'S MAHVEL BABY to distract you and win the game.

he dindu nuffin