Has anyone seen the single player gameplay?

Has anyone seen the single player gameplay?
youtube.com/watch?v=9LuptlmRH6k

I won't lie, I'm fucking hyped. Besides the obvious token nigger I'm legitimately liking this approach. The war feels like fucking war and it sounds like one.

And after having watched Lawrence of Arabia yesterday and seeing one of the scenes (blown up train tracks) recreated in-game I'm even more hyped. The arab revolt part could really be a lot of fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zesdl_KiuCI
amazon.com/Battlefield-Early-Enlister-Deluxe-Xbox-One/dp/B01F9HMO84
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Combat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they're letting their shills say slurs now

What are you talking about?

He thinks one of, if not the largest games publisher in the world needs to pay people to visit a board that consists mostly of NEET virgins to talk positively about one of the most popular game franchises so that it sells well.

To answer your question, yeah it looks good. I also enjoyed the beta. I was disappointed in the last BF, felt like a cheap, rushed add on.

BF always feels rushed when they release it but it gets fixed over time. The SP in BF4 was pretty trash and forgettable desu but this one brings me back to CoD2 days if not earlier. I like it. I just don't like the fact that a nigger is being shown as the posterboy for a white man's war but aside from that, it's alright.

To be fair, that mission specifically (and possibly a good portion of the campaign) might focus on one of the black regiments in WWI, in which case I wouldn't be all that mad about them being featured on stuff about the game.

Should be fun regardless. I hope.

Yeah but still, it's the very first mission in the game. And literally all you play is black people. I guess I wouldn't be mad if it was somehow pushed in the game as a later section or something but making it the very opening of war for you is just fucking retarded.

Besides apparently they're skipping the stalemate and initial war since we're starting in 1918. Makes me wonder how are they gonna handle the other stories. Everything else in 1918 too sounds a bit dumb desu.

The only thing decent from what I've seen so far is the music they're using in the trailers of the marketing campaign.
Everything else looks dumb as shit.
That trailer you posted, look at the stupid fistfights going on in the background. It's retarded.

It's a real shame of what could have been. A game to depict the great war in an accurate and completely original manner, never before attempted or successfully done. So many historical records and youtube channels even that talk about the intricacies of the war, widely available to everyone. And yet there's nothing to indicate from what they've shown so far that this is nothing but a vapid cashgrab, their knowledge of the war doesn't even seem to scratch the surface level at best. This is not a WWI game, just a game borrowing WWI's name. I mean if you weren't already not playing Battlefield or COD, then this seems like a game you should avoid at all cost if you care even a little about the industry and the hobby, or the dumbing down of the world at large.

Everything screams 'beat the player over the head', even the captions in the beginning sounded obnoxious as fuck.
>More than 60 million soldiers fought in 'The World to End All Wars'
>It ended nothing

Allied centric, faux glory pandering instead of focusing on the horrors of war and the struggles of both sides.
I could go on. This game just makes me angry, nothing else.

user, there are confirmed paid shills on Cred Forums. Maybe if you lurk moar you'll notice that and have someone else give you a history lesson. EA is actually one of the most prolific by far with Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

Do you guys get mad when mom forgets to buy more tendies?

Not them but I do

I see nothing wrong with the captions in the beginning.

WW1 did really ended anything. Except if you're going to take it literally - then it ended numerous Empires.

>Allied centric, faux glory pandering instead of focusing on the horrors of war and the struggles of both sides.

If you have watched it - it takes on concern on glory, but fighting to survive instead.

I'm quite sure the shell-shocked soldiers are quite noticeable through out the gameplay.

AY TRAYVON CAP THAT WHITE BOI

But it is focusing on the horror and struggles, you can see that very well there. Actually it's one of the first war games where your side is actually getting your ass kicked by the germans.

And they already announced that you'll get a chance to play as german in the SP.

The tone was just seemed snide and obnoxious when compared to everything else we've seen. It sounded like it was trying to appeal to a trendy or cynical demographic and lacked the sense of decorum or respect normally reserved for situations talk about the great war.

>More than 60 million soldiers fought in 'The World to End All Wars'
>More than half would give their lives for their country

Would have been better.

>But it is focusing on the horror and struggles

Even COD MW2 in the washington DC mission is better at this.
This game has 0 immersion. No trench at all, the guy start walking like nothing happens, kill some dudes with hitmarkers end then "booooom wowowow artillery."

Even this is a more accurate depiction of WWI:
youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM

I know sjws would eat my tears happily but I find it upsetting that instead of portraying the soldiers who went and died they just slap black cunts into the mix and insult their sacrifice.

Those Swedish cucks at dice could never appreciate any kind of war culture.

>No trench at all, the guy start walking like nothing happens, kill some dudes with hitmarkers end then "booooom wowowow artillery."
Well yeah, the lack of trenches annoys me too but I guess if they make it 1918 then it can be excused. As for the rest, well you can see that those are the memories of some soldier. I was immersed. And when I'll play the game I'll try to take it a little slower and more realistic. Probably gonna start on the hardest difficulty too.

Found it dumb when there was a charge whistle for no reason at all

>b-but muh harlem hellfighterz!!!

this looks fucking retarded

Only niggers get "hyped"

thanks but i'll pass

faggot

>hitboxes
fuck off
i will pirate this with happiness

The last World War 1 veteran died in 2012 and this is how they pay their respects.

Lmao.

Fuck off EA shill

People are still fighting and dying to this day, what are you doing to honor them user?

>riding on horseback with a gas mask but the horse doesn't have anything
For what purpose

>World War 2 Game
>Start off with bolt action rifle
>World War 1 game
>Start off with a fully automatic submachine gun

i am building a wall at the southern border.

It's not an SMG you moron, it's an LMG.

Any news on how long the campaign will be in hours? It's usually 6-7 hours to get people through and on to multiplayer.

>BF campaign
>Good

I want him to win just so I can see the anal devastation the wall will cause

I don't know but if they're gonna cram in multiple stories then I hope it's not as short as the previous ones.

>what is BFBC1 campaign

>what is BFBC1 campaign
Mediocre

>ea never shilled a game here

oh boy !

This is some intense shilling.

There are 5 stories and each story had 4-3 missions

>Zeppelin
>Used in low-altitude combat
u wot

>Mediocre
Either you never played it or you're a retard. BC1 campaign was fantastic and it was one of the best war comedies out there, and that includes movies. Top fun which I guess we'll never experience anymore.

That sounds like it might actually take at least 12 hours. Unless all the missions are 12min long like the gameplay.

It's DICE's WW1 iteration of AC-130.

Yeah EA is really shilling in here

>waah all big franchises are ONLY bad
>do I fit in yet Cred Forums?

You are not tricking anyone EA.

To be fair it was a great scene.

>he doesn't know the Lawrence of Arabia content is DLC

kek

Battlefield 2 Modern Combat already did it better
and why are all the infantry black?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zesdl_KiuCI

Fuck off EA

What were your hopes and dreams?

When lampreys like you beach the whale,
when you're sucking in that useless air, I hope you live long enough to see the sun for the first time, and your reflection on the tide, before it pulls you back into the water.

>you'll never be this deluded

jesus christ anons

Y-you're just joking, right?

it looks like any other shooter from the last years, pretty boring, dumb AI, and i don't get why bf has the reputation to be more realistical than other shooters.
but i don't buy it for the single player, i never liked bf single player.

NOPE

Battlefield 1: play three days early with the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition
The $79.99 Early Enlisters Deluxe Edition comes with the following added bonuses:

Red Baron DLC
Lawrence of Arabia DLC

New visual appearance on three of the largest vehicles:

Frontline Camouflage Train
Night Raid Airship
Dazzle Camouflage Dreadnought

Harlem Hellfighter Pack:

Weapon: Hellfighter Trench Shotgun
Siderarm: Hellfighter M1911
Melee: Hellfighter Bolo Knife
Emblem: Hellfighter Insignia

amazon.com/Battlefield-Early-Enlister-Deluxe-Xbox-One/dp/B01F9HMO84

I recall a time when Dice said they didn't want to do paid dlc. Would ya look at that? It's a shame.

It's going to be only for multiplayer though, right? They wouldn't do an entire campaign as DLC.

user, there's been paid "expansions" since BF2. They're full of shit.

Pretty sure they would, user.

>Harlem Hellfighter Pack:
They are pushing them so hard.

Yep. The Hellfighter Pack is actually the pre-order bonus for all copies. Meaning Deluxe buyers are getting 2 codes for it.

>Pretty sure they would, user.
They never did that before, though.

It's just sad how desperate it is.
>We found some blacks in WW1, quickly, build an alter this is like the second coming of Jesus. We need to make sure everyone knows, and come off as obnoxious, desperate and patronizing by making such a big deal out of this.
WW1 with blacks was fine, but context is important yet here the whitest faction is Ottomans.

I'm aware. Did you know that they had hired the team behind the Desert Combat mod to do work on BF2 and fired them afterwards? I know they're shady, just pointing it out.

There was an entirely different team behind the Bad Company series, and regardless of whether you liked it, you could tell they loved what they made. Love or hate the single player, the characters and campaign had arguably more substance than a handful of games focused specifically on single player.

>rip truckasaurus rex

Fucking niggers

AYO

HOL UP

So you be sayin' wir wuz könige und scheiße?

Nigger please. Shouldn't you be selling some crack instead of playing videogames all day?

>Did you know that they had hired the team behind the Desert Combat mod to do work on BF2 and fired them afterwards? I know they're shady, just pointing it out.
Didn't they just straight up copy the Desert Combat idea for BF2 and never gave credit to the mod's creators?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Combat

I'm sorry, man.

kek

Its shit. Its reskinned cod, shoot, duck to regen when bloody screen, with no actual tactics and fucking bullet sponges.

Which is a shame since it looks down right beautiful. But the game play looks shit.

Funnier still is that America didn't join the war until 1917.

But hey historical details are annoying.

yeah because no black soldiers went and died

>tfw the DC team was behind Homefront

>It's a "Internet dwellers who have never personally had to make any sacrifice of significance besides giving up barbecue sauce for their tendies pretend to be concerned with vague ideas of honor and respect in war"

You guys gotta stop

>And after having watched Lawrence of Arabia yesterday and seeing one of the scenes (blown up train tracks) recreated in-game I'm even more hyped

and this is why video games will never be art

Applying an umbrella generalization to people you've never personally met betrays the point you're trying to make.

Come on, man.

>Fighting in WW1
>Not being "neutral" and sell food to the starving Germans at insane prices

Sadly when we tried that trick in WW2 it didn't work so well (funnily enough only the Swedes managed to make it work twice).

No shit? The first one?

And now the remains of Free Radical forced to made the second?

Chrissakes

>No shit? The first one?
Yep. According to wiki, after they were kicked from DICE, they formed a studio under THQ, which then worked on the first Homefront.

>NIGGER
>in 2018

so i don't post on Cred Forums normally but can someone tell me why there is a black mc in a world war 1 game?

All of that just makes me sad. Thanks for the information. But, fuck.

Regression.

Apparently there was one infantry unit that had black people in the war.

>hitmarkers
>for a fucking singleplayer campaign

consoles, everyone

>tfw instead they could just use blood splatters/clouds and blowing off limbs

Call them Googles.

Isnt this set in 1917/8?

Same reason we have a Bedouin woman character, current year. We needed to go to all that effortto include them, but not France or Russia, they werent as important.

They could also design a proper FPS, not a """"""""""cinematic""""""""" experience. Going from playing games the likes of Solider of Fortune or NOLF to this would be a shock.

that's because they sold out Norway as collateral the second time

at least you're not Belgian, we get to be invaded by germany trying to get into France and be at the receiving end of them being pissy for the next three years because a bunch of conscripts managed to delay them a day

Looks like shit...

I couldn't bring myself to waste money on something so unnecessary.

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

>I couldn't bring myself to waste money on something so unnecessary.
>Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

It was an okay campaign, but really

>BF3 was shit, had some nice setpieces though but the tone went from "action movie" to "gritty scenes where you drive a tank through the highway of death and fight off suicide bombers"

>BF4 was supreme shit that went nowhere

>BF1942 campaign was just bot-maches with a small blurb about the battle, maybe

>BFBC2 took away everything BC1 did right, constantly slighted call of duty while being the exact same shit

So far, that's not a confidant record

Yeah Belgium has it tough. If you want to invade France/Germany you have to go through Belgium.

well played

what

yeah but it never works out right

>have to go through the ardennes

I kek'd though when we had some sort of pop-up turret overlooking a bridge they needed, and the germans spent a day trying to knock it out

>german paratroopers put TNT on the top, does nothing

>just pops up and blows up the bridge

>crew surrender once they run out of ammo

Pretty sure we just delayed them a day, at most, though, but still I'm sure the after action report was just "these cunts ruined my day and made me build a bridge"

le ebic google meme lol sekrit kool kids klub lol we are so epic you guys for real B) fuck those FUCKING BLACK MONKEYS LOLOLOLOL

Belgium is a weird country

>Ran by the Spanish for centuries

>then is made into a country after Napoleon since we need a buffer

>is made up of French and Dutch, who hate each other and refuse to cease their bitching about it

>our armed forces amount to 2,000 conscripts, maybe a tank we found in the shed

>by the time we get an industrial complex going world war 1 happens

>by the time we repair our industrial complex world war 2 happens

>manage to fuck up the EU, Fabrique Nationale makes mad dosh selling shit to NATO, we beat out Iraq for longest time without a civil government

>at least we sold uranium to the allies in world war 2 so we got to feel like we did something

>France is DLC

I mean, they were the one nation that made like 86,000 units of that semi-auto rifle, and they are the one nation that's not in this fantasy bullshit with LMGs being standard issue?

Still mad they give everyone automatic weapons. I mean they can keep the CoD like movement but fucking hell they can't even put in mass amounts of bolt action rifles without the kiddies sperging out about no automatic weapons.