What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

It was pretty eh.

I thought Dragon Age Inquisitions plot was actually pretty good desu

Bioware always does really good with fleshing out character back stories

Apparently he likes felicitating himself and fishing for compliments from his hivemind of a fanbase.

>>>/tumblr/

I agree, as a gay man Dorian resonated with me in ways a game character never has before.

No longer do I have to play as a girl to get best husbando :3

I hope DA4 is set in Tevinter

I thought my brother was memeing when he said Dorian's plot is his dad using Blood Magic to fix Dorian's homosexuality.

whoa epic

Haha, is that seriously his plot?

I don't understand, people actually managed to play Dragon Age Inquisition long enough to see any plot? My copy was an unplayable bug ridden mess.

I just started playing DA Inquisition and haven't run into any cringy shit yet. When does this happen?

another gay man here to point out you've got shit fucking taste and dorian is 'sassy gay best friend' personified into a whiny trope whose entire backstory was over something that was a non-issue both previous games

Dorian is his self-insert.

That he is not simply gay, he is a truly massive faggot as well, and one that likes nothing more than tooting his own horn all day.

Oh boy oh boy, a video game thread that starts with a twitter screencap, you just KNOW it's gonna be good!

It will be, that's what literally everything is pointing to.

>dorian going back to try to lead a reformist movement
>qunari trying to ally with chantry to bring them into the qunari/tevinter war
>end of trespasser has inquisitor setting their sights on tevinter as where to go next and gather support against the knife-eared knotboy

whenever you become good enough friends to see his personal quest.

It's a shame because I actually thought dorian was pretty bro-tier once you got passed his atrocious daddy issues personal quest.

dependent on whether or you are triggered like the radical pros, never, or as soon as you start the game and the one who finds you is a *GASP* FEMALE WARRIOR!!!

you sound insufferable

>the one who finds you is a *GASP* FEMALE WARRIOR!!!

I thought those were scouts or maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Anyways my main gripe with the game so far is the horrible inventory system. Also the exploration elements involving terrain when there's no mounting. Just awkward hopping.

>*fistbump*
*cringe*

They way you respond makes me reciprocate that notion.
Because you seem not to understand sarcasm, and would be really awkward to talk to.

>I thought those were scouts or maybe I'm remembering wrong.
Whatever. Technicalities.
What counts is that cassandra existing at all is some agenda, and people should not stand for women in fantasy being equal to men.
[/fucking heavy sarcasm]

What the fuck are you doing?

I don't understand what you're getting at
Are you saying DA Inquisition is the first fantasy rpg game with female warriors ?

beamdog next game si gonna be awesome

>[/fucking heavy sarcasm]
Why?