Did I make a mistake? Call me a dirty slut and explain why

Did I make a mistake? Call me a dirty slut and explain why.

>Call me a dirty slut and explain why.
Fucking fetishists

No. You are going to have fun.

I mean, it's your money. Do whatever you want with it.

Dirty Slut.

You made a stupid purchase, you dirty fucking slut.

You deserve to get raped by niggers because you are a dirty slut.

>explain why.
I will call you a dirty slut but not explain why

have you read or seen any reviews on the steam controller? It's trash. Honest question, why did you opt for this rather than a DS4 or xbone controller?

Woah taking it too far now? I forgot my safeword but this is not okay.

...They have skins? Why get a Steam controller anyway? Are they guaranteed to work with every game on Steam or something? Cause that sounds pretty cool.

Its not good at playing games with, you dirty fucking slut, you.

Steam Link is pretty gud too

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

Never actually enjoyed the dual-analog model. I thought this would be a good purchase as what I found is that the general opinion within those who have used it a lot is that it's great after the first few hours/days.

Well they are not 100% guaranteed but they work with almost every game flawlessly via everything being customizeable within "Big Picture Mode" on steam. It looks like a hit or miss but I want to get my hands on it for games such as Dark Souls and The Witcher.

M U H A M M A D
U
H
A
M
M
A
D

no dude. You'll find out when you get it but it just does NOT feel good in your hands. I'm talking sub Ouya level. No button should feel as bad as these do. Luckily, I had a friend who made the bad decision for me and I get to learn from his mistake

They're alright.
But that's how I feel about pretty much everything. Except geese, they can go fuck off.

That bad? :(

Dude, geese is the fucking shit you better take that punk ass attitude out of my thread, fucking sperglord.

Unless you live somewhere in remote Norrland, you could've just went to your local store and bought one.

>steam controller

you obviously didnt look up any reviews before you bought that piece of shit. and valve is obviously going to release some kind of redux of the one you just bought, thats why they keep trying to get rid of these pieces of shit.

what is wrong with you?

Hehehe, remote Norrland reporting in. My local Gamestop was closed a few months ago sadly.

Everything is wrong with me, hence the "dirty slut" part.

>as what I found is that the general opinion within those who have used it a lot is that it's great after the first few hours/days.

These people are deluding themselves so they don't feel like a waste of money. Steam controller is not a good replacement for a mouse (wrist control > thumb control always), nor is it a good controller.

You are such a dirty slut that you delight in being called one. You want us to stand in a circle around you while you are on your knees, blindfolded, with your hands tied behind your back. All you can hear are different voices whispering and screaming how much of a dirty, filthy slut you are. Someone grabs your chin and demands you open your mouth. Before you can even react, you feel a hot stream of semen hitting your face. You open your mouth in shock and are immediately greeted with a cock being forced down your throat. You're sucking the dicks of everyone in the circle, sticky with semen and hard as a rock. Someone kicks you over from behind and you fall down. There is the cold, slimy sensation of some kind of lube being poured down your ass before someone rams their cock into your asspussy. You cum harder than you ever have before, and he hasn't even shoved his full length inside you. You fuck and suck anons for what feels like hours, you are so delirious from the pleasure that you've lost all sense of time. At last it's finally over. You feel someone write something on you and then untie your hands. You undo your blindfold and you are alone in a puddle of other mens' semen. There is a mirror on the wall and you can read "DIRTY SLUT" written on your body. Your dick twitches with excitement and you masturbate to the sight of yourself being such a cockhungry cumdumpster.

I hate to say it but you fell for the meme. I dont know what to tell you if you don't like twin sticks but the wii u pro controller has a different stick placement than the xb1 and ds4 while being natively compatible with every game I've tried it with.

Just return it when it arrives. Give it a fair shake of course because who knows? Maybe you might like it. Spoilers you won't

Jesus christ what have I done? I honestly think it will be good and you damn Cred Forumsirgins are just fucking with me. With the gyro-thingamagic it adds wrist control, right?

Someone is projecting hard. Mommy never loved you?

this is why i'll never give money to Valve for any shitty hardware they make. To get something remotely less shit they'll have to partner with some other company that is competent in design and functionality. Steam controller was a flop, design, materials, functionality literally everything about it was dumb and cheap.

STOP THIS. The fine people over at /r/steamcontroller said it's perfect.

You dirty slut, I am calling you a dirty slut as per your instructions, you dirty, dirty slut, who sluts all day long, dirtily.

I hope this finds your approval.

whoa whoa whoa, the HTC vive controller feels great. That better not be what you're >implying

>i'm going to ask Cred Forums a question about something
>WHY ARE THEY ANSWERING MY QUESTION THEY MUST JUST BE FUCKING WITH ME!!!!

Good lad following orders. Your future jewish overlords will be proud when you obey them as good as you obeyed me today.

woah bait.

Is the "steam controller is shit" a meme or unironically your opinion goys?

you already bought it. find out for yourself, fucking frog poster.

Because most people have replied with genuine enough sounding opinions on the steam controller, they're not memeing. So yes, the steam controller isn't very good. Not that it really matters since you've already bought it so I don't know why you even bothered coming to Cred Forums and asking if it was good, apart from getting attention that really isn't worth anything since anybody can shitpost and get attention here.

> Fucking frog poster
What is your problem? Pepe the frog is a meme that has transcended memehood. It's a hate symbol and a leader.

.. I just want somebody to love me and give me the attention I crave.

" When we first started designing hardware at Valve, we decided we wanted to try and do the manufacturing as well. To achieve our goal of a flexible controller, we felt it was important to have a similar amount of flexibility in our manufacturing process, and that meant looking into automated assembly lines. It turns out that most consumer hardware of this kind still has humans involved in stages throughout manufacturing, but we kind of went overboard, and built one of the largest fully automated assembly lines in the US. Our film crew recently put together a video of that assembly line, showcasing exactly why robots are awesome.

Here's that showcase, where you can watch controllers being built entirely by robots. We aren't crazy though, so humans are still on hand to keep the robots from becoming sentient."

literally why the steam controller is an overpriced flop, they could have let china make the controllers to save money on manufacturing, instead waste money building a factory. Budget could have went into using better materials instead of that cheap plastic that's worst than the wii u controllers.

>Good lad following orders.
I am not following orders, but I also have no reason not to fulfill someone´s wishes if they are this small.

Not that I would imagine some frogposter to understand the concept of not being a miserable cunt all day.

..I.. I'm not a miserable cunt.

It is more of a mentally detrimental addiction.

fine, you slightly depressive but not wholly miserable vagina.

see, even you profit from my charity

how is it overpriced? its the same price as a xbox or ps4 controller

>literally why the steam controller is an overpriced flop, they could have let china make the controllers to save money on manufacturing, instead waste money building a factory.
Another piece of evidence against the "HL3 never ever, they would not stand to profit from it".

HL3 CONFIRMED!!! GET HYPOE!!!

Don´t do it, it is not worth it!
your brain could plaster some much nicer place than Cred Forums.

Don't listen to these retards and also most reviews on any website are shit cause they didn't learn to use it. Go check amazon ir steam reviews if you want decent advise.

Let me begin by saying that you won't ever need doing pic related

The controller is great but as I said you need to adapt to it. After using that every other controller is inferior. Analog movement instead of wads shit from kb but mouse-like aim + gyro instead of analog stick shit from controller, best of both worlds anf most games accept kb/m and controller inputs at the same time

Currently breezing through mass effect games with it with all mappings so I can play it comfy on the TV. Mass effect games don't support any controller.

The customization is ridiculous in a good way. E.g. press X, hold X, double tap X can do 3 different things. Set up the analog stick to press the walk button when you push the stick gently, set it to press L3 to sprint when you push it al the way. Add modifiers (kind of like assassins creed controls work). And if you dont want to get into that just grab an already made config from the community, most used ones come on top.

I also tend to misplace my fingers in ps3 and xbox controllers for L2/RT and place them underneath for commodity. The steam controller is comfortable with my fingers in their place at all times. The battery life lasts a lot too.

There are issues like not being able to play or stop my music when playing a game but you cant even do that shit with other controllers. Can even alt tab and use the PC with it. It's keyboard sucks but its still better than the ones in consoles.

I was afraid of buying it in January instead of a 360 one and now I couldnt be happier with my decision.

Here have a picture of my shoulder I just took for you to cry on.

Just remember to wipe your screen after, saltwater conducts, and you wouldn´t want a cable fire.

Finally somebody that confirms my purchase. My main concern is games that are typically best played with xbox/playstation controllers, how do they fare? I'm thinking of games such as The Witcher 1-3, Dark Souls 1-3 and Skyrim.

>Let me begin by saying that you won't ever need doing pic related

Yeah, that sentence is true for any controller, ever.

you forgot ™.

> Cred Forumsirgin
> muscles
N A H

>this faggot posting pepe edits he got from facebook is trying to fit in

Summer came early this year.

Try pressing with X/square while turning around simultaneously faggot

Havent tried skyrim, but pretty good on witcher 3 and great for das. I was actually comparing das on PC and PS3 before das 3 came out. Mind that I've been playing souls games since 2009 and owned a ps3 since 2007 so I'm pretty used to it. That said the SC controller felt better for me, I felt limited when playing on the ps3, I just couldn't turn or look around fast enough.

It does suck a lot if you plan on playing origin or uplay games though because it needs the steam overlay, and youll get nowhere if you're planning on emulating N64. There are workarounds but they dont always work, probably due to updates. I ended up pirating my own mass effect game to get rid of origin messing with the overlay. On the plus side adding shortcuts to steam works and bring up community made configs too. My witcher 3 was from GoG and worked nicely, also my pirate mass effects

Fantastic! I hate Origin and refuse to use it for things other than Battlefield so it wont be a problem. Looking forward to getting it now. Anything I should know before hand?

It does have a learning curve and feels weird at the beginning. Get past that and you won't go back to regular controllers.

Pic related is incredibly accurate