Why is Japan so obsessive with homoerotic couples in vidya/anime, Cred Forums?

Why is Japan so obsessive with homoerotic couples in vidya/anime, Cred Forums?

Aren't their birth rates abysmal? Buncha faggots and pedophiles if you ask me.

literally the opposite with the "cute girls doing nothing" shows and lolis constantly being shoved into shit

The world is just being progressive OP, It's time you did the same.

Cred Forums Pass user since May 2014.

>ITT I only know about Japan from Cred Forums and sankakucomplex

t. Tojo

Are men kissing progressive?

Gays are normie tier now, so no.

cute as fuck

Why am _________I so obsessive with homoerotic couples in vidya/anime, Cred Forums?

They aren't. It's fags like you that make them homoerotic.

Because gay is okay

>Japanese gays
>they're cute, lovable, and comfy
>show genuine love and care

>Western gays
>HIV pozzing each other while wearing bondage gear and fucking midgets, dogs, and anything with a heartbeat
>infidelity everywhere, literally letting anyone fuck them in any location

Because fujos throw lots of money at this shit, no matter how farfetched and out of character in the pairings are, and get bitter as fuck when they stop getting pandered to. it's like a hostage situation

>>>/tumblr/

this.

little girl pander to male otaku and dudes being rude panders to females

everyone goes to their own corner to touch themselves while being disgusted at their 3D counterparts

I object, I'm a fujo and I pirate everything

Fudanshi*

>it's like a hostage situation

nigga its stop projecting your views onto companies

You really think the companies are cursing their bad luck at having a fervent fanbase buying their shit?

I'm a bit of a fujo but I haven't played many games with homolust. Any recommendations?
I hear Kanji of P4 is supposed to be gay, but I haven't played that game. Dojima looks sexier tho. Dat DILF bod

sure about that?

this tbqh familia

Serious time, I asked a Japanese friend about this and she said it might be due to how homophobic Japan (and Asia in general) is. For example, they legalised gay marriage in just one or two provinces in Tokyo. Like, not even the entirety of Tokyo, just two parts of it. There are more states in America that allow same sex marriage than there are in Japan, which is really weird when you think about it. So anyway, she reckons that all this homolust just bubbles up in anime and games and shit since it's so repressed and it needs to be vented out.

Persona is good in it's own right, and Kanji is best boy in my opinion. But he is most likely bi, without going into the more crazy tumblrite sexual labels.