Stardew Valley 1.1 Update coming very soon!

Stardew Valley 1.1 Update coming very soon!
>Still no multiplayer

And THIS is how to ruin a more or less good game

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennis_for_Two
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Still no multiplayer

And THIS is how to spot an underage faggot from the multiplayer early access craft survival generation

Multiplayer is a cancer more often than not

It just diverts money and time from what the base game is supposed to be good at

Mite be cool in this tho

are there any NTR mods?

What the fuck is wrong with you

Or maybe I just want to play with a friend because it is more fun?

I've been waiting to play this so I could do it with a friend, guess I still have to wait.

Currently working on a fat monster girl mod and now I have to wait for Monday to get started on the dialogue. Anybody got any sprite art suggestions for a newbie or some base mods? Will also appreciate sprite art dumps for examples

Shit's just harvest moon, just go play harvest moon.

ayy

What would you even do in multiplayer? NTR each other's waifus?

>multiplayer generation
Video games started as multiplayer, you retarded cocksucker.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennis_for_Two

as someone who has played literally every harvest moon game

this actually did it slightly better :)

Chucklefish is writing the netcode for the dev, so better put this on the shelf for a few years if MP is what you're waiting for.

I'd rather be playing RF4 but there's no 3DS emulator yet.

No, I am not buying a 3DS for one fucking game.

all i want is that this motherfucking dev crowdsources the fucking language files thats all

What language?

>Stardew Valley 1.1 Update coming very soon!
WHEN

VERY SOON

beta is already out - playing it now

Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons is shit now.

>delet my farm because I wasted my money on things and generally fucked up various things
>every time I try to start over I lose interest only to start over again a month later
Any tips on ignoring the clock and calendar and just enjoy having a farm?

It honestly doesn't seem to add that much.
The only really interesting things are new farm layouts, the golden clock tower so you can customize your farm without spending tons of time repairing everything and the hut for the magical blob thingies that harvest your fields for you (I love automizing stuff)

But nothing that would really add any kind of long term goal and thus a reason to play after year 2

Tomorrow or in 2 days, I don't know if its saturday or sunday. It's coming out monday

You are missing out on best girl, man

The anime shit is honestly one of the worst parts of the Rune Factory games.

I played this for like 2 hours.

I wasn't feeling it. Some dude said he was coming back to see me as a ghost. Was like...no you are not. Stopped playing.

If multiplayer is a thing and I can play with the stream chat then ok, but not till then.

Tomorrow then

>he didn't marry kiel
hah what a loser :^)

Isn't this just like Harvest Moon? Why would you want multiplayer for a game like fucking Harvest Moon?

what the fuck would you even do in multiplayer

Cuck other players

DP Jas

Animal Crossing had asynchronous MP, so why not this?

>Why would you want multiplayer for a game like fucking Harvest Moon?

Because it's fun to play with friends.

I mean, I won't insist on the game having a multiplayer, but if it gets one anyway I'll happily take it.

Try and fail to coordinate crop production to pay off the Jojo cola guy before he seizes your farm.