Ywn be 14 again, playing beta and learning all the hidden shit

> Ywn be 14 again, playing beta and learning all the hidden shit
> All the youtubers not being total cancer and overpopulated
> Friends all play it, lots of online keks to be had

Good times but damn I miss it.

You can still play Minecraft OP
It's still a really fun and engaging game that offer an infinite amount of positive experiences both online and offline.

Cred Forums Pass user since May 2014.

>14 when minecraft still beta

>14

>passfag having shit taste
Surprising.

If you weren't there since indev/infdev you're a minecraft newfag

>beta

oh man that's after the nether was already in the game isn't it?

>Tfw tried to login after not playing it for a few years
>E-mail and pass don't work anymore
>Pretty sure someone is using it as well.
Welp, guess I won't be checking what's new any time soon

I miss machine gun arrows, and being able to make elevators out of water, and no shitty broken hunger meter, and not knowing how to build anything because nobody else did. I miss not having any friends to play it with, and shitting myself when I heard a zombie growl because the game was mute before. I miss the childlike wonder of finding new stuff in mines, and building shitty houses I could be proud of because I had yet to see people's 4 story mansions on their YouTube videos. I miss going on servers and not having kids trying to get girlfriends on them, or fnaf skins everywhere, or just kids in general...
Thanks kids.

I was in the first ever Minecraft server test try to beat that friendo :^)

The only thing I really miss are minecart glitches, those were fun

I had that problem check the official website. you have to do this account migration thing doesn't take more than 15 minutes.

What the fuck, since when does it show if you have a pass?

>14 again when minecraft beta launched in 2011
underage out reee

>All the youtubers not being total cancer
This has never been the case, YouTube's most popular channels have always been terrible. Always.

Do you even count

>Started playing when Multiplayer was added and bought the game at indev's last days
>tfw you thought 80% of Minecraft players started playing at indev/infdev days
Remember when skins were mostly creepers and video game characters instead of copy-pasted emo guys and scene girls?

>tfw still play every now and then
It's just a nice game to chill out with while listening to music/podcasts. Hunger is annoying but not insurmountable.

>beta
If you didn't play during indev then you should leave
There are no excuses except being a fuckhead who found this site within the last couple of years.

america considers anything under 21 underage since you aren't allowed to drink until 21

I miss when Cred Forums liked minecraft

I just looked up the release date for the beta since OP said he was 14 for the beta, learn to read sperglord

I was 25 when I fist played the beta.

>those secret updates that came out almost every week
>the shared accounts circulating the threads
Everything went to shit when Notch started taking vacations and manlet tears started the autism shitpost.
I don't really blame notch, though. He probably burnt himself out with the coding binges he would do. He should have paced himself a bit better.

You were 14? Get the fuck off my lawn

Remember when doors were first added?
God damn.