This thread will probably die out but let's hope

This thread will probably die out but let's hope

What are some good RPG's that i can sink my life into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F F T A

What's the full name?

Now I don't know bout no RPGs but I'm sure you can still spare a few delegates? Please just a few to pay for my bus ride back to Texas.

One playthrough of underrail will easily take 70 hours
more when you reroll your first character which in all likelihood was shit

It's shit play the ps1 version instead

Fallout 1/2/NV, Divinity series, Planescape, Baldur's Gate, Darklands, Deus Ex 1/HR

final fantasy tactics advance

Why don't you go back in time and enjoy the best of all times like Baldur's Gate 2 : Shadow's of Amn or Planescape Torment? Plus, if you don't go with the enhanced edition there is a ton of mods to make the game incredibly challenging and making it reall worth it to play it again and again.

They are the only true conservative RPG, Dahnlad.

How people can enjoy RTwP is beyond me

Only brainlets dislike rtwp

This.

Also Dorf Fort

Play a Disgaea.

See you in 300 hours.

Yo-Kai watch

Any SMT game.

What are some worthwhile mods?

Honestly it really depends what you are looking for. You should just check it out.

For exemple, Unfinished Business adds quest to the game. That's not too hard and it's pleasant.

Then, some mods will add items which might be overpowered...unless you add mods who makes the game harder.
Ascencion will make the end of the expension (Throne of Bhaal) very challenging. Same could be said of Sword Coast Strategy which improves a lot of fights or add some more. Actually, without a proper strategy...it will looks like it's impossible to beat. But once you learn how the game works it's very rewarding. Notes that this will add a fight with a god damn Deva in Irenicus' dungeon, right at the start of the game. There will also be a golem that can't be hit with regular weapons (this force you to use the +1 mace you find earlier and eventually the spell to create a +1 mace). Irenicus' lair becomes the hardest part of the game and not just a place you have to rush.

Then, some mods add dialogues or characters. Careful here. It seems that, recently, a lot of cringy characters have been added.

Who is he?

Oda Nobunaga. Learn2 superior japanese history, gaijin.

So why don't mods work with the Enhanced Edition ?

Pretty much all relevant mods do.

Why did this turn into a Tedd Cruz Meme Thread? I only used the first image because it was the only RPG related thing i had saved up.

'cause fuck you.

Simply accept it.

>implying the delegates wasn't the best thing to happen to Cred Forums since zimmerman

Dahnald...

>implying it isn't a shitty forced meme

Wait im not American but is Tedd Cruz really the Zodiac Killer or are you guys just trying to meme me ?

It's a shitty meme on par with Harambe and Shrek. He wasn't even alive during the killings.

It is inevitable, just accept it.
Same thing if you post Jeb! or Todd Howard.

On topic: Wasteland 2

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

Dahnald. Listen.

My name is Legion, Dahnald...

Baldur's Gate
Neverwinter Nights 1-2-Mask of the Betrayer
Torment (I liked the alpha of the new one too)
Age of Decadence (hard as fuck)
Arcanum (aged like shit though)
Deus Ex is not that long but i loved it

guys what are some games like pic related?

There are none, ripperino.

Good taste.

If you got memed into thinking that Dragons dogma was shit during the time the shitposting went nuclear in here, check it out. the gameplay is really fucking fun, and the only real complain is that the world feels a little empty between important places
you started it buddy, you cannot stop it now

this t b h

Should I buy Oblivion?