Hello, LA, you're up way past your bedtime aren't you? Hope you slipped into something comfortable, I know I have

Hello, LA, you're up way past your bedtime aren't you? Hope you slipped into something comfortable, I know I have...

Other urls found in this thread:

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its like 1 pm, faggot

Hi Deb.

Hi Deb.

Brujah and Gangrel - Anarch ending
Ventrue - Camarilla ending
Malkavian and Tremere - Independent ending
Toreador - Strauss ending

Hello, caller.

Is tonight a rerun?

Yep

GOOD EVENING, DEB

>Tremere
>not siding with your top nigga Max

I don't know, being a Tremere is probably one of the reasons why the MC can beat a goddamn elder vampire on their first few months of being a vampire and they tend to stay away from politics and rely on their own. They're like Gangrel but less edgy and magics.

>being a sheep and falling into clan stereotypes

I fucking hate the Nosferatu, I want to beat every single one of them to death. Fuck Nosferatus, scum of the fucking Earth.

Why aren't there call shows like this anymore.

Arrivederci, Vigo!

>it's been a year since White Wolf was bought by Paradox and there's still zero info about a new game

Thanks, babe.

Has it really been a year already? It seems like just a few weeks ago I was hearing about that. Fuck.

They want to do the setting proper justice, clearly.

Probably still working on a lucrative DLC strategy.

That is no laughing matter, user.

debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

>only $10 for sexy police girl outfit, pre-order now and get it for free

I never knew I had it so good when I played this game on launch.

I really really hope they don't fuck this up. This franchise doesn't deserve final death.

They won't, the LARP is still a thing and there are major events go by every year. What they may fuck up is how to expand the franchise.

They said many things not long ago, like a year back or half a year back. They have a speech about expanding the franchise with ambition, like tv series, video games etc.

But nothing so far, so we can just only hope.

I was referring to the vampire video games set in the WoD universe. What I'm worried is them fucking this new game up and then saying "welp, lets focus on other things". it would be a real shame because there's so much potential there for another good RPG with great atmosphere if given to a good development studio.

>20$ for the classic delicious Ventrue slut portrait

Toreador spotted

From the last interview I read, their CEO said they want to release games on a yearly basis.

I doubt they will just turn back if there is a failure. May be they will end up like Games Workshop which give out Warhammer licenses to anyone who asks them. I sure hope that won't be the case though.

We are the one TRUE clan.

We bring order to chaos and enforce the Masquerade; deny this fact all you want but if you violate it, we are the ones to punish you for your transgressions.