Resident Evil 7 leaked screenshots

These were on the Famitsu website before being taken down almost instantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/2016/06/15/e3-2016-13-things-you-should-know-about-resident-evil-7
reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/55bb5i/new_screenshots/
youtube.com/watch?v=w8FAplSYcm0
youtube.com/watch?v=f4rjoTQ-344
technobuffalo.com/2015/09/23/resident-evil-umbrella-corps-is-canon-has-no-single-player-campaign/
youtube.com/watch?v=k0Go2yx6p8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First one.
Look at his wrist. It looks like the health sign from the older RE games. He seems to be in the "Fine" state here.

Second

Third

Fourth.
Now this is interesting. The color and design choices in this room here looks straight out of the original RE1. I guess it makes sense, since RE7 is apperently taking inspiration from it.

Fifth.

Final one.
What the hell is up with his hand?
Is this Lucas from the Baker trailer?

>we outlast/ P.T. now

I think I'm starting to be okay with this

it's not like they could've fucked RE up even more than it was with 6

Lucas was cut in the middle of his forearm, it wasn't close to the wrist like in your picture.

When I said this was gonna be pretty fucking similar to Outlast 2 I got called a faggot.

But I knew I was right...because I'm white.

>Playing anything except RE1,2,3,(0).

kys niggers.

>im the only one who thought this
>you were all wrong and I was right

>playing Zero instead of 4

>0

you're in no position to brag, shit-eating faggot

>it's another RE7 shill thread
Fuck off already.

Oh no, there were tons of people who called it.

We are Legion, sweet summer child.

Winter is coming.

Fuck your couch, nigga!

I'd rather play as and with Rebecca any day over that Delta-male Leon.

>(0)

It means it is optional. 4 is dogshit. If it doesn't have fixed camera it isn't resident evil and not proper survival horror, die from aids underage fag.

These are literally the exact same screenshots with the exact same comments as in the last thread OP.

Why RE6fags are angry they lost their shitty action franchise?

Nice English there, dumbass.

>Even including Zero at all.

Anyone who thinks Zero is better than 4 is plain delusional and hates new RE simply because it's different.

Zero is shit, it's fucking shiiiiiit. Hell while we're at it I can say 3 and CV isn't that great either.

So you're a waifufag then.
0 is dogshit and easily the worst of the classic RE games.

>If it doesn't have fixed camera
But RE4 does have a fixed camera. It's fixed over your shoulder :^)

>RE is now a First Person Outlast-like
Huh, not sure how to feel about this. I'll probably wait until I can play it myself.

you're helpless and all your opinions are garbage and faggy

4 > REmake > 2 > 3 > 5 > CV > 0 > 6 > Rev 2 > Rev 1

IMO

>No welcoming party.
>Turned down, blown off and used by Ada in EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME.
>Boring, generic character with a boring, generic haircut.

>Outlast clone.
>Actually has proper combat and inventory management.

It really isn't. If you're going to compare it to anything than Alien Isolation is atleast more similar.

>If it doesn't have fixed camera it isn't resident evil
So, what you're saying is that it's okay to have retarded design choices, trash bosses, a shitty story, an unentertaining animu villain and the worst enemy roster in the series as long as it is a "true RE game"?
Alright.

Where could someone find more of what you posted?
Asking for a friend

>RE4 Leon
>boring and generic
At least he doesn't have the personality of a plank of wood.

>blatant shill thread
OP here.
How is posting leaked screenshots shilling?

One hit wonder, comrade.

Sorry to get your hopes up.

B...but he does.

Well I can get paid per hour or per post.

But per post uses a an entire rubric and criteria that must be met if the post is to be paid out to you.

This isn't English 101 so I take the $14 an hour.

>That health indicator.
>That fucking color palette.

Holy shit, it actually looks more and more like a First Person Resident Evil.

it's not a shill when the game is actually anticipated

unlike dice's bf''''1'''''

EA's marketing team can never catch a break

when is everyone going to take their nostalgia goggles off?

I marathoned some RE games this year. (1,2,3,4,0,5,6,Revelations 1 & 2, Code Veronica)

And besides 4 they were all average or shit. how did this series survive for this long? is it because is the most popular game series with zombies?

Anyway, RE 7 looks good so I hope they don't fuck it up

>inb4 bait

Whether they were legitimately leaked or not, it's not as if it wouldn't be a great marketing opportunity.

I've seen you in an RE thread before, faggot. You gave yourself away here

0 HD REMASTER is the best BH.

Resident Evil is extremely popular for some reason, despite being subpar.

Oh, you mean that one from yesterday? No, that actually wasn't me. I saved the pictures from there though after I've done my research from where they actually come from.

it seems that you're wearing dick sucking goggles

>People defending RE0

Gas Rebeccafags.

Good taste
4>REmake>cv>2>rev2>rev>5>3>6>1
Haven't got to zero yet
I love all these games

Bullshit, man. You typed almost the same exact words in that post - comparing the lighting and design to RE1. "They're really going back to the roots" and all that.

Sorry, but I don't enjoy playing as a tank with a shitty camera or exagerated action games with QTE out of the ass.

>still a fps spook link to your twitch and youtube accounts here game

Put Capcom in the trashcan.

The user from yesterday said something like "We're now shamelessly copying the colors from the old school games" or something like that.
I don't blame you if you don't believe though. I did write some really similar stuff.

Two thumbs up for the sick ass colat he scored just minutes prior.

>early RE
>QTE

stop further embarrassing yourself m8

God bless everyone for saving every picture, GIF, webM, screen cap, screen shot, etc. they see on the intrawebz.

Then backing them up on an SSD drive do they can keep them forever.

I want to be buried with my SSDs.

Where might one purchase a set of said dick-sucking goggles?

Because I'll take 8!

I don't. Any moron can look at your posts and determine that you are some sort of marketer.

RE7 looks like trash. Compare the change in tone, camera, etc. to RE4 all you want. RE4 didn't try to appeal to the "Let's Play" crowd or the VR memers.

chances are you're already wearing them!

Is that Columbo as Fidel Castro?

>It's a bitch about RE7's marketing episode.

Yeah, and Dead Space 2 had a whole "YOUR MOM WILL HATE THIS GAME" schtick and it was cringeworthy as fuck.

Didn't keep the final game from being good though.

So RE7 is going to be a fully first person game now? That fucking blows.

Will any of the old characters be making a return at least?

Are you retarded? I clearly stated that the game itself looks like shit, not the marketing.

>Dead Space 2
>good
It was decent.

Capcom mentioned that there are going to be some returning characters in the game.

"Marketing is a form of communication between you and your customers with the goal of selling your product or service to them.

Communicating the value of your product or service is a key aspect of marketing."

I still love the concept of 'Guerrilla Marketing' because of how deep it can get; I mean some moles actually infiltrate well known and respected communities, build up a solid reputation and then use proxy accounts to slowly 'leak' tidbits of new information and screen shots which then they use their solid reputation account to confirm/verify the proxy accounts leaks.

If properly executed, it can build massive amounts of HYPE or at the very least, interest which usually leads to discussion, etc.

Or like 'seeding' the audience with people dressed up in top-tier cosplay or decked out in Horde shirts and shit.

Or hire random jackoffs to form lines that wrap around buildings on release day.

Americans are such suckers.

Dead Space 2 is the best in the series, pleb.

>Will any of the old characters be making a return at least?
I sincerely doubt it. They seem to be veering away from everything that defines RE.
I wouldn't have a problem with it if they hadn't replaced the characters by even more one note and uninteresting cardboard cut-outs without an ounce of charisma.
I also hate that they hired a westerner to write the script so the whole american heroes as viewed by japanese lens is completely gone which is what gave the earlier games so much personality.

>I clearly stated that the game itself looks like shit, not the marketing.

Yeah, sure. A game where we haven't even seen 70% of the confirmed mechanics looks like shit.

That's not even the same, plus that dude wasn't even talking about the marketing.
RE7 is looking so far removed from the rest of the series that they should have just made it an original game.

That'd be the first game. 2 was just "muh Nicole," Isaac yelling, and more action.

Masachika Kawata, the producer, said there won't be any returning character. They will only be mentioned in the script.

>And when I asked would we see any familiar faces – Chris, Jill, Leon – or the nefarious Umbrella Corp?

>"Basically no. It’s a whole new set of characters and situations," said Kawata, who has worked on the franchise since 2005's Resident Evil 4. But he did say, "There could be some interesting surprises in store as well." So expect there to be some easter eggs in there at least.

ign.com/articles/2016/06/15/e3-2016-13-things-you-should-know-about-resident-evil-7

>RE7 is looking so far removed from the rest of the series that they should have just made it an original game.

Some would say the same about Resident Evil 4. Others the same about Resident Evil 6.

Feel free to get in line.

You bet.

And there it is. You faggots just can't resist a faulty comparison.

Say what you will about RE4 and 6, but there was a clear line that connected them to previous entries.
RE4 still uses tank controls for example despite the camera being behind the shoulder and RE6 clearly built up on RE4 and 5.
RE7 is more akin to Dead Aim.

Yeah, going full first person/ PT wanna be is the same as what RE4 did.

You can bitch about RE4 or RE6 "not being the same thing" all you want, doesn't change the fact that this isn't the first time Resident Evil has gone down a new direction.

This isn't a reboot, this is Resident Evil 7, this is the new direction for the franchise. Not the first, probably not the last either.

>all these people saying that this is some secret marketing ploy and the pictures were never on Famitsu
kek
It's all here
reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/55bb5i/new_screenshots/

This is the most drastic "new direction" yet. It's extremely offputting to most fans of the series.

It's comparable to how Fallout 4 went full normie, people bought into it, and everyone was disappointed.

Pretty sure no one ever outright said the pictures weren't on that site, and that doesn't prove that this isn't a marketing strategy.

>we'll never get another Resident Evil with RE4 Leon

>marketing strategy
Is it really so hard to believe that someone just saved the pictures and posted them here?

REmake > 5 > 2 > 4 > 3 >>>> 6

My preference. Haven't played Zero, CV, or the Revelations games yet so I can't judge them.

>kek
>taking the time to post the link, as if that proves this isn't a ploy
Could you be any more obvious?

Yes. Especially when you read the text accompanying the pictures.

>This is the most drastic "new direction" yet. It's extremely offputting to most fans of the series.

Maybe, if you look at it from a game to game basis. But if you compare how the franchise had spun out of control with RE6, then RE7 is more like a clean slate.

What was Capcom going to do after RE6 sold 3 million copies less than they anticipated? RE7 being a complete 180 is exactly what the franchise needed. RE4 re-defined the franchise, now it needs to be re-defined again, and then when everyone is deadsick of RE7'likes it should be re-defined again.

Others Resident Evil will go the way of the dinosaurs.

>When I said this was gonna be pretty fucking similar to Outlast 2 I got called a faggot.

Outlast 2 is abandoning the sci-fi plot and going full religious bullshit. At least RE7 is forced to be sci-fi.

literally took me 10 seconds to find out about this, user.
not the same site though

>linking directly to leddit

Same thread again
Same replies

Work harder marketeer

RE4 and even 5 and 6 all had direct ties to past games. Even with 4's changes, it was still recognizable as an RE game - you play as Leon, Ada and Wesker are featured in the story, the cheesiness is still there and actually toned up.

Meanwhile, RE7 has a lot of no-names, a "Texas Chainsaw" rip-off family, and the VHS tape gimmick.

>If i type inb4 bait it's not bait anymore
fag

>And besides 4 they were all average or shit.

Stopped reading here. Get the fuck out with this awful bait. RE1 popularized this genre for a reason and that reason is because it was a masterpiece.

Aside from Claire being Chris's sister, what else does RE2 has that ties it to RE1?

The first game was scary at first, but the constant jumpscares and LOUD NOISES made the game really repetitive. Also, giving a silent protagonist a backstory and girlfriend even though he doesn't talk is the stupidest thing ever.

I never even mentioned RE2, fuckface.

>RE4 and even 5 and 6 all had direct ties to past games. Even with 4's changes, it was still recognizable as an RE game - you play as Leon, Ada and Wesker are featured in the story, the cheesiness is still there and actually toned up.

Dude, Capcom came out at once and said that RE7 takes place after the events of RE6.

It's in the canon, Umbrella is fucking confirmed. The old cast just got retired because they're too fucking badass now for a Horror game, Capcom even said as much.

What did adding a voice to Isaac do for him as a character? Not shit from what I see. If anything, it made him more relatable to normies.

I'm not arguing if it's canon or not, retard.

>Umbrella confirmed
I assume you're referring to the photo in the teaser?

I'm not your "dude," shitsmear.

It made him a more fun character. He was clearly sick of that shit

There's nothing wrong with theology being used for plot. It might be cool

Resident Evil sequels don't need ties to older games nor they need shitty low budget action characters like Leon or Jake.

T-Virus
Raccoon City
RCPD
Umbrella

>fun character
If you say so, Chad.

>exclusive to Playstation VR for 12 months
The fuck does that mean?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Go play in traffic.

You mean besides the fact that it literally takes place 48 hours after the first game and in the same town as the first game and has the same gameplay as the first game and has the same kind of enemies as the first game and has major story elements related to the first game?

Nothing I guess

you forgot code veronica.

Means it won't be supported by occulus or vive for 12 months.

>le normie meme
You're in the minority, friend.
Literally everyone in DS threads on Cred Forums agrees that Isaac is a cool guy in 2. Come join the hivemind

>Exclusive*
>*Just kidding
I hate exclusives to begin with but I'm getting real sick of people marketing things as exclusive when they're not, that's just stupid. Who is that supposed to benefit, who gets excited when they see "exclusive" anyway, I sure love limited options.

>Literally everyone
Opinion discarded.

>I'm not arguing if it's canon or not, retard.

Of course your not, because when you get confronted with proof that it's still a Resident Evil game you shift your goal posts about what's important. I mean it's not like Resident Evil isn't getting a feature length CGI movie with the old cast or anything.

The rumor suggests Chris and his BSSA unit is the one who saves you at the end by the way.

Okay, buddy

>s-s-shifting GOALPOSTS!
Get fucked, pencildick. I didn't bring up canon, you did.

Exclusive died last gen

Nintendo first party games are the only guaranteed exclusives.

Sony has a few, but 90% are just timed exclusives

MS has done away with it completely

>RE4 and even 5 and 6 all had direct ties to past games.

Yeah you did, faggot.

How does that saying that translate to "RE7 isn't canon"? I'm saying that those games feel more like actual RE games, unlike RE7 - not that it isn't a canon entry in the series.

Good. It's time for RE to move on from the established cast and stories. We don't need Umbrella to still somehow exist in secret or whatever, and we don't need more of our favorite characters butchered. New characters and a new storyline is exactly what Resident Evil needed.

Because RE7 is confirmed to take place in a post-RE6 world and the game has Umbrella present, the whole mansion and family is most likely being either a new or old Umbrella experiment before they went under.

There's your "direct ties" to the old games.

Alien Isolation actually scared me though. The last Resident Evil game that scared me was REmake; hopefully this new game captures some of that feeling.

Umbrella already is in RE7. It takes place after RE6, so the events of RE7 are the direct results of what happened in Raccoon city.

Are you retarded buddy? Resident Evil 7 is more Resident Evil than RE4.

Story-wise it was an Electric Boogaloo. It made the Resident Evil plot more bloated than ever before, then it was all downhill from there.

>the game has Umbrella present
source: my ass

>implying the time it takes place matters at all as far as "direct ties"
Unless Alex is in it, of course.

>We don't need Umbrella to still somehow exist in secret or whatever

Except Umbrella is directly involved with the events of this game. It's likely that the Bakers and any other enemies you encounter in the game are just long-forgotten experiments that were once monitored by Umbrella before their collapse (hence the helicopter), but that Umbrella gravy train is still kicking.

Plus, I think screenshots have been shown of underground tunnels in RE7, boy howdy I sure do wonder where THOSE are gonna lead to.

>It takes place after RE6, so the events of RE7 are the direct results of what happened in Raccoon city.
How so?

>RE7 is more RE than this game I specially selected for this argument
Yeah, I have fond memories of hiding from zombies in first-person.

There is a photo of a helicopter with the umbrella logo in the demo.

>Are they watching us from that Helicopter?

This photo basically confirms that the Bakers family is, or at least was at some point in time, under surveillance from Umbrella.

DS2 is better than any survival horror third person shooter in existence
Yea it's the best

That doesn't mean they are present in the game. It's a possibility, sure.

Isn't Revelations 2 non-canon?

see
Also, if not for that photo, would anyone have been able to guess that the original version of the teaser was for RE?

No, you moron. Both Revelations games are canon, as well as Umbrella Corps.

>Umbrella Corps.

What the fuck. Anyways the girl in Resident Evil 7 is the Baker's daughter, so 0 chances of Alex bitch returning.

As much as I love the concept of 7 does anyone else wish they'd also continue the insane ......fun gameplay of 4, 5, and 6? It can be a spinoff series whatever I don't care I've always been a fan of the series since 1 on the ps1 but I also genuinely love the action-oriented stuff so I'm conflicted.

>0 chances
Hmm, how's working at Capcom?

Getting pretty sick of the Rest 1 nostalgia card how many Spencer mansions replicas have we had now.

>Implying she's not both the Baker's daughter and Ethan's wife
>Implying she wasn't separated from the family and that's why she's crossed out of everything
>She got roped into it/trapped there somehow
>Forced to send out a distress call to lure Ethan
>But he's too late, she is ghost grill due to unique genetic modification that didn't take hold in the other Bakers

Just wait for this game to disappoint and Capcon to go back to formula.

>rev 1 last
wew lad

>ghost grill
Nope. Fuck off.

Considering the Story went off the rails after the Raccoon city games, I agree. I always thought they would do a game where all the protagonists meet up and work together to take down Umbrella. Oh how wrong I was.

It's just some faggot's shitty opinion. Stop acknowledging those posts.

fuck your shitty opinion

>What the fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=w8FAplSYcm0

>And when I asked would we see any familiar faces – Chris, Jill, Leon – or the nefarious Umbrella Corp?

>"Basically no. It’s a whole new set of characters and situations," said Kawata

>how many Spencer mansions replicas have we had now.

RE7 has an old Southern plantation mansion though, that's pretty different.

Also the pics OP posted and the sort of contrast there is between stuff like pic related suggests the game has quite nice enviromental variety.

OP here
There's also a picture of an underground tunnel, like mentioned.
I don't have it saved though.

>believing press bullshit

On the T-shirt there is some sort of industrial or mining facility silhouette to the left.

The bottom one looks like PT

Is that a grenade above the factory?

Forced attempt to make this go viral.

They shouldn't try so hard. People are going to buy an RE game as long as it's not complete trash like Umbrella Corpse.

>What the fuck.

You mad?

Looks like two grenades, yes.

I was almost buying into the idea of Mia being a Baker. But the old woman doesn't refer to Mia like a family member.

So, are they're gonna update the demo again after VR launches?

I mean, they would we stupid not to right? PSVR needs to sell games have people have been saying the Kitchen demo is easily one of the most impressive things Sony had to showcase for the headset.

Calm your autism and read the rest of the sentence.

Probably blows out my theory, where are the vids of this full demo being played in English? Will this demo be released for play to the general public or nah since we already know everything about it?

>unique genetic modification
Way to pull some "science" out of your ass, dipshit.

>where are the vids of this full demo being played in English?

If you can endure these two tryhard cringy streamers, here:
youtube.com/watch?v=f4rjoTQ-344

I think the old woman says all her lines in this video.

>James Marcus and Alexia Ashford didn't exhibit similar traits

Did you even play the games family?

Thanks user, all I could find previously was that painful TGS footage where it was played by the screaming Japanese chick.

No one ever became a ghost-like being in RE, numbnuts.

The ghost stuff is probably only in demo. In the trailer she looks pretty solid.

>Alexia could hover and telekinetically manipulate things around her, including fire evidenced in her confrontation with Wesker
>James Marcus could literally unform and reform himself as a mass of leeches and create copies of himself and other people with them
>A genetic mutation that gives a chick the appearance of a ghost and allows her to teleport around is too far-fetched

???

The only thing connecting RE6 to the series was the characters.

Change a few names and you would have yourself a new IP.

If the mold on that door in the latest demo update and mold/roots in the reveal trailer is anything to go by. She has powers similar to Marcus but without the whole leech stuff. Or maybe it's psychic powers but the person needs to be infected to be controlled, well by January we will find out.

Kinda.

A better B.O.W. to compare would've been the Tyrant from Revelations.

is this real or some good movie special effects?

guys

GUYS

what if we are playing as Steve? we don't know that he died or not...

Post yfw the family man goes full Tyrant at the end of the game.

>another Steve theory
Nope. Capcom had their chance with Jake and ended up making him a fanfic character.

Even that wouldn't make up for how bad it is, memer.

>we don't know that he died or not...

Stupid tumblr faggot still in denial.

>Image
I didn't know I wanted this.

Not him, but Wesker said he could revive him and took his body. He could've been lying, but whatever.

Yep.
Or this is the last image of the main character escaping

take some more
i some how end up liking it

These pics were posted days ago. As for this one here and his hand, just looks like he was bound really tightly around the wrist.

When the fuck are they gonna release a REmake 2 trailer? I can't deal with this hillbilly familia Leatherface shit, IT'S NOT RESIDENT EVIL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks. I like ghosts but a different kind.

Capcom knows the actual fans are waiting for it, so they're waiting until RE7 releases so the remake doesn't steal its thunder.

Less resources, possible multiple Nemesis-style creatures in the family, and locations that actually come off as creepy compared to just a foreign country full of worm infected people, is a far better turn than the past several numbered RE titles. Now if this translates well to a fun entertaining game to play and not just a walking simulator is something we don't know yet.

I'm far more willing to give this a shot than I was six, and I even gave six a shot. Granted not until it went on sale heavily, which I'm glad I did. If 7 turns out shit I'll be more than happy to let Capcom know in hopes they just go back to making classic RE titles. Hopefully we get more Revelations games. I'd like to see Barry bust some heads one last time before he's too old to anymore, and he still has to save his new adopted daughter from Weskers brain upload.

Darkside Chronicles confirmed Steve's complete death. Wesker took the T Veronica sample from Steve and most likely had the body frozen in storage or disposed of.

>hillbilly house
>creepy
Nice opinion.

Gotcha. It's been years since I played that.

>not liking Code: Veronica

It's better than Nemesis.

He was just messing with Claire when he said that.

What did Code Veronica contribute to the lore besides confirmation of Western being alive and tie in a with RE4?

Yes I find a run down hillbilly house full of nigh unkillable hicks to be creepier than a third world country location where you roundhouse kick people in the face.

If this is supposed to be an ecg he would be dead

>Western

Basically, the T Veronica virus contributes.

See Umbrella Chronicles>Resident Evil 4 connection,

and Code Veronica>Resident Evil 6 connection.

You mostly learn more about Umbrella's origins. I thought the Ashfords were fairly interesting villains.

I find a village/castle full of people infected with parasites that sometimes burst out of their necks creepier than a hillbilly house with Texas Chainsaw Massacre ripoff characters.

Nothing much, and that's okay.

It was personal story of family tragedy and high Gothic tones. Umbrella served as the back drop.

RE7 could be this generation's Code Veronica of how it use's the lore in the background but focuses on horror on a personal level.

>comparing this trash to CV

>game has been in development for less than 3 years
>almost no actual gameplay shown besides hide and seek shit and cinematic set-pieces
>forcing the game to be first person to help promotes sony's new gimmick eye cancer head strap.

Red flags everywhere.

So you've played it user?

Can you give us some more info about the game?

>That sharp corner hallway

Fuck playing this in PSVR.
This shit is getting my palms sweaty at just the thought of it.

I call em like I see em, user

I think they are trying to keep everything under wraps. They want to keep the mystery going as much as possible.

Are there any good horror titles for the PS4? I'm really hoping RE7 is good but I'm not gonna be surprised if it's shit. It'd be nice to have some decent new horror title to play for October though, or at least new to me.

>Are there any good horror titles for the PS4?

Bloodborne.

From everything I've seen and having played the shitty teaser, I think it's going to be an absolute disappointment for you cucks.

so well get the red9 or something at least, considering this guy's history. Maybe some mannequins that you can dress as resi characters if you do some special easter egg sequence.

The Evil Within.

P.T.
:'(

Umbrella Corps is not canon, they said that from the initial announcement right up to release.

Who knows? Maybe you will proven wrong.

Alien Isolation and Until Dawn are pretty gud.

There aren't any.

>Umbrella Corps is not canon

You're wrong. your mom loving my dick is canon though.

>Umbrella Corps is not canon

But it is...

>not liking re4 leon
whats wrong with you

They should have done that after Code Veronica. You had Chris, Claire, Leon, and Jill all ready to go take down Umbrella. Hell, the opening cutscene of CV is Claire infiltrating an Umbrella building. But no, Umbrella dies because of the stock market and then sort of becomes Tricell, who then doesn't seem to do much.

I was saying the exact opposite actually.
I adore RE4 Leon

When you stop being an impatient babby

But it isn't

That was kinda covered in Umbrella Chronicles.

Jill and Chris raided Umbrella's final stronghold in Russia, while Wesker goes behind the scenes and kill Sergei, Spencer's only loyalist left. Then steals the Red Queen.

Wesker then sends all the evidence needed to sue Umbrella to the US government.

Tricell was a completely different company

technobuffalo.com/2015/09/23/resident-evil-umbrella-corps-is-canon-has-no-single-player-campaign/

>Umbrella dies because of the stock market

Funnily enough, Shinji Mikami himself killed Umbrella in the script because he got annoyed in how exaggerated and outlandish the story evolved. And the movies suffered the same fate, sadly there was no Mikami to put it under control and Umbrella infects the entire world in the movie canon.

>Umbrella Corps
>Takes place after 6
>Umbrella is long-dead at that point
>But somehow the Umbrella Corps still exists
>Totally canon guys we swear!

I know it's stupid, but canon is canon.

Capcom should have just reboot this whole shit.

I hate Leon's retarded "love" for Ada.

She doesn't love you if she did she would have come to you already dumbass.

Or they could have just said the spin-off game that can in no way be canon was non-canon.

>has-no-single-player-campaign

They backpedaled on this one and actually added some short shooting galery single player mode. It has minimal plot.

The Umbrella Corps stuff is a bunch of mercenaries hired by medical research companies going to abandoned or infected Umbrella facilities on lockdown and recovering research data and viruses. They're like a clean up crew.

Leon is a white knight. He's like all the dumb high school kids who think keeping yourself pure for a girl who doesn't even know your name will somehow make her fall for you.

God knows how many dicks Ada sucked and fucked while Leon was sitting alone at home brooding over her.

Just like the Umbrella cleanup crew in 3. So if these people are not hired by Umbrella, then why are they called the Umbrella Corps?

Leon is a real stand up man.

Is he a virgin?

The game doesn't explain anything but from the way the radio operator talks, it seems they are Umbrella Security Service, or at least what's left of it, plus they all dress like HUNK. The mercenary stuff is just to have an excuse to why they're shooting each other.

Well he wouldn't be much of a white knight if he wasn't

Sienna was the perfect Jill.

RE4 and 5 are great because I got to kill Spaniards and blacks.

Nothing wrong with killing Spainitards but killing blacks is racist.

I actually agree with you

Ada is your stereotypical Asian-American girl. They are manipulative attention where's who have a harem of white knights by their side 24/7. Usually dating some kinda administrative staff somewhere.

Where can I find these girls?

Everywhere but New York City and California. Places where Asians are very few.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0Go2yx6p8k

Does leon actually say "oh boy!"? I cant remember him saying that at all

sounds like he wants to fuck the licker

I think Claire also says, "Oh my."

>New York City
>few asians
YOU BUY HANBAG?

Butt not big enough

So, the game will really be first person? I was hoping that it'd be only an optional VR mode. I always enjoyed RE as an action series.

Man, imagine another Resident Evil game with tank controls and angles like this one. Would be sweet.

Holy shit, he really does like Jill.

Congratulations, you are completely retarded.

It wouldn't surprise me if you had as much trouble walking around as the RE 1-3 characters do.

Niggas if you were in Leon's place at the end of RE4, would you bang Trump's daughter?

Not worth the trouble. Pretty sure the guidelines to work in the Secret Service state something like "don't get emotionally involved with members of the US government or their family members".

Who cares man? The US government sends you on missions to virus infested shitholes and pays you standard wage. Fuck 'em.

That's not how you stay employed

Who cares? Just steal money. Easier than fighting zombies.

UN FARASTERO

TE VOY HACER PICADILLO

COGELO

is that stephen malkmus

Hey I just noticed. They all wear the same shoes.

Mierda

Plus some of the them look like siblings.