If you hate casual games but refuse to play fighting games, then you are a casual

If you hate casual games but refuse to play fighting games, then you are a casual.

FACT

>posts a game one notch above smush brahs

>a game
>a
t. shitter

>Fighter fags actually believe their irrelevant dying genre makes them hardcore.

Literally any ASW game qualifies, so it's not particularly significant.

Well either you go the niche route or you go the cancer route with RTS's going MOBA.

>claims fighting games are hardcore
>they require zero emotional skill and barely have stories

Try harder 2/10

>buy GGXrd on Steam to play with a friend, never played any fighting game other than Tekken
>he ends up getting a refund and leaving me on my own
>go on /fgg/, get bopped without getting out of the corner once, I'm basically watching a combo video until I'm dead
>guy tells me to spend more time in training mode
>show them how many hours I have in the game, all in training mode
>get literally billions of (You) of people laughing at me for only having 50 hours of training mode
>"It gets good 300 hours in!"
FGC is this autistic.

Post your steam and scrub it out with me. Even /fgg/ hates /fgg/.

In 50 hours, assuming you have any semblance of execution, you can have all your combos and setups practiced, but you also need hundreds of hours getting used to movement, neutral and defense. Speaking of defense, with all the defensive mechanics in GG, there's really no excuse to spend a whole match in the corner.

>i play fighting game therefore im hardcores

this is what deluded casuals that just picked up fighting games after 2009 believe. you're still a casual even if you think you mastered the dee pee input.

Who the fuck hates casual games?

It like reading a comic instead of a book, its easier and faster to get into. and you can get your vidya fix from them

>50 hours
No wonder, bub. Your competition for an almost 3 year old game will take for than that. These are people who count frames and are going to do their best to win. If you haven't learned the ins and outs of your character or how to prevent their combos in 50 hours, git gud and train more. Then get bopped around again and learn from it.

>any ASW game
its worse than we though, anons

>emotional skill

triggered to hell and back four times

You probably act like a cunt if you get mocked on /fgg/

I hate PvP games

I want to see a single-player PvE fighting game.

that's why I only play with friends

they hate me because I'm too good for them, but I'm too scared of online

I play Tekken

Revelator might get announced for PC tonight. Who hype?

On fightcade right now

will beat your shit at garou right now

fite me

don't hold your breath user

nobody cares jose

>have friends that play Smash and Skullgirls
>they consider me an absolute monster in those games to the point they refuse to play with me because there is no point
>in the actual generals in /vg/ I'm actually avoided because I'm infamous for how bad and boring to play against I am

>playing thinking man's games instead of nigger buttom mashing genre makes me casual

Ok Bubba.

I feel you
want to play some skullgirls?

I suck as well

i want to play fightan games but i can't be arsed to buy an arcade stick
think i'll just be a casual forever

how do you know I'm from Spain?

arcade stick is the biggest meme. Just get a good pad. Hell you can be a monster using a good keyboard.

You don't need a stick to get good a fighting games, user.

>Not playing both

Really made me think. :^)

>FACT
No, its your opinion

stop making a fool of yourself

I'm kind of done with the game. I don't even remember how to combo with anybody I think.

>hating games based on a label
>hating an entire genre

Really made me think even more.

>GG
>One step above Smash

Justin Wong has even admitted the reason people don't like watching GG is because you have to know how to play the game to enjoy watching it and its objectively harder to get into and get to a solid level at then SF.

SF especially SFV hell might as well say its one step below smash. Lets strip 90% of what makes a fighter great and leave a guessy as fuck mess with natural frame delay and almost no defensive/neutral options for a majority of the cast and just make shit based around the most basic of basic strike throw situations.

>Silent Storm
My nigga.
Anyway, just let the black people pushing those games talk. It's not like their lives matter.

The niggers mostly only play SF and Marvel. It's generally a white/Asian genre.

I don't refuse to play fighting games.

I refuse to git gud at them because it's a waste of time.

The upper portion of both is also comically white/asian and in marvel spanish/asian. Black players start to peter out hard besides Dieminion and Snakeeyez atleast in SF4 and i guess KBrad as well in anything.

Blacks just inhabit alot of low-mid level play in the games.

The only truth.
There is casual phone games, there is fun more standard games, then there is "hardcore" autismo games.

I would play fighting games if I have a arcade stick

>want to get into fighting games
>live in Australia
>everyone has dogshit internet
>community is tiny and almost non-existent

can't play much outside of SF5 and MKX

You can play just fine using keyboard or a good pad. There are even some worries that Tekken 7 might become too easy on keyboard.

There are blacks in the upper echelon of anime and 3D fighters than any other fighter. This includes NRS games that are dominated by Sonicfox. SF is probably the most diverse of all the fighters with the smallest percentage of black people in the competitive scene.

I understabd that, but then hear you are shitposting on Cred Forums wasting time. Hell, you might wctually play video ganes which are a bigger waste of time.

>There are even some worries that Tekken 7 might become too easy on keyboard.
Yeah, korean backdashing, wavedashing, and electrics will definitely be way easier to execute on keyboard than on stick or pad.

hitbox exists and people don't like the advantages it has