What does Cred Forums think of the new community TF2 Frontline! Update?

What does Cred Forums think of the new community TF2 Frontline! Update?

Other urls found in this thread:

frontline.tf/
steamcommunity.com/groups/ctf2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did they fuck this time?

its still being made.

frontline.tf/

Wasn't end of the line supposed to be the last update or something

More like Flatline. GET IT?

I do

>As of this posting, Frontline! is not an official update for Team Fortress 2, but with the help of the community - it could be!
>could be

Even if the two whole people still working on TF2, they'll probably still find some way to fuck it up by getting involved.
I wish this was started at some point years earlier. I hate that this doesn't pique my interest a single bit now.

either two things are going to happen

>the tf2 dev team decides not to greenlight it because they're fucking idiots

OR

>they do greenlight it, but they remove any good content like weapons and maps, only add a shitton of hats, and add another moneygrabbing gimmic

it's what happened with the end of the line update

two whole people still working on TF2 accept this*

>it's what happened with the end of the line update
Or maps get delayed..

>End of the line update
>Promises new weaponS
>End up getting another fucking melee reskin and that's it

It's like they're scared of adding new content to the game, which is retarded because the game is already pretty shitty balance wise last I played. At least the War 2.0 thing guarantees some new shit finally.

Its valve being their typical lazy fucks

>Valve releases Alien Swarm with the idea that it'll be a community content driven game
>Don't give people the tools when the Steam Workshop released
>Game dies instantly

>Valve lets community create content for TF2
>Dozens of great ideas and the apparent support for it is there
>Entire community update everyone was looking forward to releases with just hats and taunts

>new weapons are just reskins of old weapons
>and updates to old weapons make no fucking sense because the few people still working on it don't even play it

"fixed a bug with the Righteous Bison" solidified my ire for modern Valve. What a fucking joke

if you want more weapons there is this server
steamcommunity.com/groups/ctf2w

>new weapons are just reskins of old weapons
That's because Valve suddenly decided to make game competitive again, since CSGO sells, so no fun allowed to not fuck up balance.
A little too many years too late for that, Valve.

Oh I'm not talking about actual weapon skins. That's a whole other cancer.

I'm talking about the ones that actually raise the total weapon count without actually adding anything new

What Overwatch mod is this?

That's what I'm talking about as well.
Community wants new guns, models are already done, but not to fuck up "balance" even more, Valve just make it a remodel.

>Community update

I can't wait for new levels and weapon skins I could get anyway. And crates?! Can't wait to not fucking gamble for garbage.

For fuck's sake, what is with valve's whole business model of: Can't be bothered, you do it.

With even just a fart of effort, Overwatch could've been a dead game in less than a week.

Oh yeah! I sure enjoyed the myan update, and how could anyone forget the iron gauntlet update.
Fuck off, this isn't going anywhere.

>For fuck's sake, what is with valve's whole business model of: Can't be bothered, you do it.

Have you read Adventures of Tom Sawyer?

Invasion came before the scream fortress update last year
Maybe something may happen like that again right?
r-right?

I liked it better when Valve did updates themselves