Playing a game I love

>playing a game I love
>talking about it in my head, imagining I'm showing it to a friend who is hanging out with me

anyone else do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EioUJCiy7_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I kinda do this, I imagine how im GOING TO show my friends this.

>tfw you want to get your friends to play a game / genre you really like but no one's interested
>if you buy a game to a friend, he plays it for one hour and never launches it again

Yep.

I also sometimes imagine I'm director of the movie I watch.

Yes
Then when i actually do show it to me i can explain in great detail everything and i feel super proud about myself

What games do you like, user-sama?

I'm talking about fighting games in this case

I kind of do this, I actually don't watch LP's or streams though.

I like putting things into words in my head why a game is good or bad, sometimes I write about it on Cred Forums in hope of some (You)'s. Guess I secretly want to be a game reviewer.

i do sometimes pretend im explaining a game in great detail. mostly because all my friends are casual gamer fucks who would never play a game like it.

>listening to music
>imagine you're playing it

Ehh, which ones? I've been thinking of BB and GG because they have black waifus but I'm really bad at fighting games

I talk to people that aren't there in my car when I drive home from uni about my day.
Then I realise what the fuck I'm doing and shut up. Sometimes.

Sometimes I imagine that I'm playing in a band and everyone I knew from school is there and they're all really impressed.

>usually really chill
>game starts getting intense
>start swearing at full volume and talking about how bullshit the game is

>From school

Either underage, or peaked in highschool. Either answer is a sad, sad, fate.

Yes.
I even decided to try streaming but since no one was watching, I just stayed silent since it would feel awkward to talk out loud to no one.
I'd probably be too awkward to talk even if anyone was there anyway.

I used to review games and do critque thinkpieces for a couple sites as freelance work.

I still sometimes mentally compose reviews for games as I play them, and make GOTY lists up just because I find the process of critically reflecting on what I've played each year to be cathartic.

The latter, I'm 43

fuck I do this too, It's so fucking sad I want this thought removed from my head.

on a second hand I'd just remove all of my memories from high school.

I have some friends into gaming as well, but they are more into JRPG and MOBA stuff.

I have alot of fun playing with them, but I am more of a WRPG guy. The game I play might not be their cup of tea, and it is quite difficult to share my excitement with them.

Sometimes I will just think about there are so many games for so many people, it is good to have diversity for that. And I take comfort from it.

>show a friend some game I really like
>the whole exchange does not go as expected

well shit

>showing a friend a game
>really cringey cutscene comes on

>show friend game
>it actually takes longer to get to the good part you think will hook him and you feel awkward as you try to keep him interested till that part comes

Trying to show other people things you like is the worst

Is Home Alone the best Christmas movie?

Die Hard is.

No it's definetely Home Alone, Die Hard is a close second though.

>le die hard christmas movie

>>>/reddit/

ok

>Play ff7 for a few hours and beat it with friend.
>Watch advent children afterwards
What a shitty movie

Putting le in front of things just because you don't like them doesn't mean your opinion is any more right then any other bloke

Far too often.

Everyone does that though. Air guitar nigga.

I love that episode from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia where the gang try's do do exactly that at a High School Reunion but they all end up looking retarded.

I have an IRL Cred Forumsirgin friend that has similar tastes to me, except he's more of a weeb while I play more wrpgs, its nice to have someone to shitpost with.

youtube.com/watch?v=EioUJCiy7_Q