what did blizzard mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HIe_B67kYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Playing Nu-fun games

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread

>forced 50/50 winrate and panic buttons
Explain

I wouldn't have a problem with ults if they didn't charge passively (even when you're dead). You should only get charged for dealing damage, playing the objective and healing.

Or what? You'll have some grumpy dumpies?

>nu-fun
Is this le epic nu meme?? XD

>forced 50/50 win rate
Maybe OP, just maybe, you're shit.

Honestly ults and stuns like OWs have no place in a fucking shooter. Ults are easy as shit to build and implement and half the game feels based around either stopping or making a push with them and stuns are forgiving as fuck its almost impossible to miss a Roadhog chain or McCree flashbang.

Its a game full of baby mechanics that a retard could learn to use properly in a one or two sets of games let alone half way competent people. Genji is probably the only character whose skill ceiling isn't touching the floor. WidowMaker and Zarya also too i guess.

And it doesn't matter if a character is bad toolset wise they're all easy as fuck to know how to use you just can't use said characters in alot of situations.

I.E Basion/Torb/Sym are all specific to certain areas atleast in competitive play. All the most played characters are ones capable of team wipe with a ult besides the healers.

Its not necessarily a bad game but OW is a game i severely hope doesn't influence a single dev. Id wager to say the game has a lower skill floor then COD and probably even a lower skill ceiling.

it means your gay

Is this another Cred Forums talks Overwatch while being a sub diamond shitter thread? Or is this the Cred Forums talks Overwatch while playing on console thread?

>be symmetra
>ult charged
>4 enemies appear from nowhere
>panic
>get confused
>think ult is some mass damage thing
>pop ult
>build tele in front of them like a prize winning cabbage
>die
>tele dies too

>Be support
>Matchmaking put me into a fucking retarded team
>Enemy team is 2 hanzos and 2 symmetra, with a healer and a moron playing Reaper on KOTH
>We still manage to lose

Forced 50% is definitly not real

>Meme'n thread

You expected quality responses? Why do you NEED to know blizzard's intentions. The game is fun for a majority of people, is that hard to understand?

>Or is this the Cred Forums talks Overwatch while playing on console thread?

It's even worse it's Cred Forums talks while playing on PC thread.

reddit has won.we never had such stupid post here.ever.

>panic buttons
what did he mean by this?

It's just a new and fresh take on fps, grandpa. Sure it's not perfect even by a mile, but your points are retarded. It's not fucking csgo.

Prove me that the 50/50 meme is real you faggot
Otherwise git gud

>Winrate floating in 54%
>Every game is a struggle unfun mess aside one steamroll

>build tele in front of them like a prize winning cabbage
thanks for the good chuckle user. I needed that.

>I.E Basion/Torb/Sym are all specific to certain areas atleast in competitive play
yeah, the fucking trash can where they belong

Thats cause you don't have frie ds to play with retard

>Play with a big team
>Get set up with hardcore players
>Play with 3
>Other half is retarded or two decent games
>Play with 4-man
>One of two picks Hanzo or a non contributor hero

You never win. The game is not fun to play, hence I dont play it anymore.

forced 50/50 would mean you'd get good teammates eventually

it's more like forced 25/75

>Blizzard tried to push this game as a """"competitive"""" SHOOTER
>People can shoot the fucking ground and one shot heroes
>Even Zara can get one shot by this faggot
youtu.be/8HIe_B67kYg

If it's forced 50/50 win rate why am I down 700 levels from my highest placing?

That's actually good hanzo play though, a shit hanzo would try to 360 no-scope.

Keep in mind the genji is also shit and should've had his reflect ready.

Because you almost always lose more than you gain. If you had a perfect 50/50 win rate you would only drop in rank. You need a higher win rate just to maintain your rank.

>Competitive

>Shoot the ground
>Good Hanzo play
I'll admit that I should've deflected just in case but I got greedy and tried to aim for another headshot. My problem is not all heroes have deflect. That cocksucker is the only hero in the game that can completely miss his target and completely drop almost every hero in the game. If you've played Zarya, a fucking tank with 400 hp, long enough then this faggot has killed you in one shot as well.

Both

Yes . . .

I won 8 of the initial 10 games to get my ranking but anything after that has been shit. And I'm not even doing anything differently, it's like I'm tainted or something.

I know your pain user. I placed 26xx and got dragged down just below 2500 in solo queue thanks to retards. I joined a group of other people dragged down to gold or placed in gold and stuck there and we stomped our way to Diamond. Well, I hit diamond. The others hit mid platinum.

Season 1 I somehow placed 46 and only solo queued all the way up to 65. I swear they made the matchmaking even worse for season 2.

Zarya can just put her shield up in those cases but you really shouldn't be oicking people off as Zarya like Genji does, you should be sticking with your team and pushing objectives.