Is there a game like skyrim ? but fun ?

is there a game like skyrim ? but fun ?

essentially i want to play an ARPG/adventure game that DOESNT SUCK MONKEY DICK and is not boring after 5 hours

Gothic 1+2

Dragon's Dogma
Souls games

>inb4
no Dragon's dogma please.

already played both, finished G1 like 7 times and G2 maybe 5 times. ty tho..

->

Doesn't exist. Just try playing Skyrim while buzzed or something.

Modded Skyrim.

>ARPG/adventure

That's a pretty large selection to choose from. You could pick anything from Zelda games to Dark Souls to Tomb Raider.

Oblivion is miles better in pretty much every possible way.

ive heard things of mount & blade

Witcher 1
2 and 3 are a bit shit though, don't bother

Do your own research you autistic fuck. It isn't hard to type ARPG or Adventure games into google.

Might and Magic 3 if you like turn based or 6 if you like real time. The game mechanics are amazing given how old they are.

This desu

witcher 3 you pleb.

1 sucks but 2 is ok.

don't bother with 1, play 3 and maybe 2. but 3 is beter ok don't even try 1 it's nothing but a diablos clone

Why do ESLs always put spaces before punctuation ?

Genuinely curious .

this

Missed skyrim

Woa, there's a blast from the past.

Kingdoms of Amalur is fun

But don't do ANY optional quest, only guilds, houses, dlc and main quest.
Go any path you want, later in the game you can respec to a different one.

i have 300+ hrs on mount and blade.. waiting for warband ATM

completed both mm 6 and 7 a cuople of times also
Witcher sucks ass... the combat is just horrible.

The Witcher 1.

>300+
That's cute senpai

hellraid

OP thinks skyrim has better combat than the witcher.

Let that fucking sink in, this autistic fuck, thinks that SKYRIM has good combat, but WITCHER's combat sucks.

this is officially a bait thread.

what the actual fuck are you talking about ? skyrim's combat system is the worst fucking piece of shit i've ever played. witcher 2 is second right after that

however truth be told i only played witcher 2 just a few hours. i disliked the lmb lmb lmb to do a combo... it was pretty boring imo, but i cant say anything that about what came later..

and again, no one in this thread said anything about skyrim being good you dipshit

Get a job instead.

end your fucking life

None of those are what OP is asking for. He asks for something similar to Skyrim and you say Tomb Raider? Are you fucking serious?

There's no other series that does what The Elder Scrolls does.

People who suggest the witcher are fucking idiots. Outside of the fantasy/medieval open world thing, they're completely different games in terms of gameplay.

Your best bet is to learn how top properly mod skyrim or oblivion, making use of OBSE, correct load orders, batch patches, compatibility patches... and getting the correct mods to fit your needs. If you've not done it before it can have a steep learning curve, but worth it in the end.

If you want a more action orientated game, go with modded skyrim. If you want the feeling of being a "living world" where you never know exactly what might happen because of the AI, go with modded oblivion.