yes

post spooky games that you guys are gonna play this month

>first video
>another shitty indie first person horror game
>seek through all 50 minutes
>nothing happens the entire time
why am I even subscribed to these fags?

when reddit gets cozy on Cred Forums

C'mon dude, that game was cool. Not a single monster, a clever use of visual glitches, it was really interesting.

It's gonna be half broken early access games the whole month again, isn't it?
Seriously, Gems like Martian Gothic Reunification is why we watch the Shitstorm for, not this trash.

>1 month til insanely discounted candy
>Spooky Let's Plays (Hopefully Shitstorm will be good this year)
>Inktober
>yearly Re-watch of John Carpenter's The Thing
>Cozy Spooky gaming
I'm gonna be replaying Dead Rising, RE4, and Until Dawn, maybe Bloodborne.

What are you guys gonna be playing for October?

Call me when they stumble into something like Rule of Rose.

>it's another e-celeb thread

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2012.

>still watching 2BFP post sadness trilogy

D2016M was on sale, so I'm gonna be blasting spookies in the face.
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0

they did that a few years ago, a full playthrough actually

it's looking like that but hopefully they'll do like is talking about and choose one game to actually complete. Rule of Rose was great.

I'll probably play Dead Rising or something since I got the port

>Pass user since whenever
Is this a new way to out yourself as an attention whore or something?

Full playthroughs? I've seen a one-off episode on their channel, where is the full LP?

why did you even reply to him?
I wouldn't have even know he posted if you hadn't said something.
Just filter them like everyone else did.

I know and it was god-tier, one of the best parts of all shitstorms. Any hidden gem that's not "dude this game is SO indieshit" will do.

>why am I even subscribed to these fags?
because they're better than 90% of the garbage LPrs on youtube

yeah but I don't even like LPers.
I listen to their podcast because when I'm jogging or driving I'm in no position to play vidya, but when I can watch an LP I may as well play a game.

I think the last series of videos I enjoyed from their channel was DaS2.

>not knowing it's a quadrilogy

youtube.com/watch?v=gHe3p_yKbL0&list=PL57hJfweW_2veenhjoRDvA0UTncOtWFOI&index=2

It is now. I know what I said.

You mean that time of year when tbfp interrupt the lps people might actually be watching for a month of samey bargain-bin trash because matt can't let the idea go despite them exhausting the limited pool of interesting horror games?

Well, fuck. Maybe 1 video in the 60 they release this week will be ok

anatomy was fuckin great

>but when i can watch an LP i may as well play a game
wrong
i watch them while i work on another screen. as good as a podcast; i just glance over to the video once in a while

>60
it'll be 1 a day, so 31 in total.

Hooray, I wanted fewer and lower quality videos instead of continuing command mission

Yeah I wish they kept their original release schedule along side the shitstorm. but upon further thought that would actually take a shitload of work on their part.

Anyone got a link to the game for free? Matt says the game is free but thats bullshit, it cost like 3 bucks on their website.

how bout you pay the guy faggot
he put in a lot of work and made something clearly good
it's three fucking dollars

Command Mission is awful, are you fucking kidding me?

>Woolie in controls
>Already gets lost if he did not have a guide from Liam
>Claims to know the lore but then gets pissed when some correct him
>Fucking plays in auto pilot mode and let Massimo or hyper mode X hit a flying enemy over and over

The game doesn't really have to interesting or good for the video to be good, The Thing game sucked, Doom 3 wasn't scary, Illbleed was a crazy mess but they were all good videos, but all those FPS horror games are almost broken and relay only on jump scares.

>Less videos a day with Woolie and Liam in them

This is a good thing.

Anyone else super enjoying the lament of innocense LP? fuckin comfy times. That game reminds me so much of DMC1 it's crazy, it had to have taken some inspiration

incredible how hard people will grasp at straws to shitpost

>it's a daily Cred Forums TBFP thread
>"Matt/Woolie/Liam is a fucking retard"
>"Why doesn't Pat just leave his friends and make his own channel?"
>"Man, they used to be so good...what happened to them? I...I don't think I can be a subscriber for much longer..."
>"I hate them all so much god fucking dammit I hope they all choke and die in their sleep"

3 dollars too much

positivity my man

i havent had any interest in the last few LPs (disaster/megaman) but the new castlevania and the shitstorm stuff have been excellent

Oh my flippan' YASS! I can't wait to watch all of my favorite Youtube personalities get absolutely SPOOKED! Get ready brahs :^)

I'm pretty much stuck with them since they're one of the few podcasts I know that consistently deliver 2-3 hours a week.
Jogging an hour every day + driving eats through my podcasts pretty fast.

>i can't wait to watch some guys who know a fair amount about game design and have reasonable opinions give their varying critiques on some horror games i've probably never heard of
how dare i

I got got. I watched their first go through of the house, thought it was interesting it had no jump scare and showed someone else a commentary free playthrough and when it got to the second time through I got really creeped out

They had a strong start this year

That game was fucking spooky

Watch the video first before you decide to be a faggot.

>ecelebs / youtubers
>know a fair amount about game design
nice joke

>hurr durr where da monsters?
Anatomy was probably the best indie horror game I've seen them play so far
It does a very good job of building an atmosphere of unrest and unease. The writing was pretty good too

chan Pass user since September 2012.
Is showing this something you have to opt into? I have a Cred Forums pass since I storytime(which is a nightmare without a pass) and I don't see that shitty sig thing on my posts.

Anatomy was pretty neat, looking forward to what else they find

How fucking poor do you have to be to not afford 3 dollars on a game you clearly want to play.

They did Outlast 2 and that game actually looks pretty spooky. Way more spooky then the first game. I didn't even know Outlast 2 was a thing.

I like watching them and pretending I have friends

It was an OK video. I want more Liam in this shitstorm, because he's an even bigger coward than Pat.

Liam is actively deterimental to spooky games though, he refuses to look at them. watching him play the RE7 demo was frustrating as fuck

Go back to bed, matt.

Liam's the one who can take the shit Cred Forums dishes not you

Woolie being somehow shit at RPGs is exactly what makes it a decent LP

I'm waiting for him to kit out spider with the best force metal or important sub weapons so I can see hear him crying when he switches sides

since4pass in the options field.

Cred Forums Pass user since December 2015.

>a dark house
wow, look at that atmosphere

Oh boy, it's time for a truckload of cheap, poorly made indie games with DUDE JUMPSCARES LMAO DUDE GLITCHES DUDE THE DARKNESS DUDE DON'T TURN AROUND! Can't wait!

It's reddit's fault. They voted for the 31 episode format over regular horror LPs.

>People liked Anatomy because it didn't have monsters
I wish I could've liked it, but the game is shit.
I know what a "slow burn" game is, and that wasn't one. The whole game is you walking around a house, where nothing significantly changes until the final round, collecting tapes and bringing them back to a tape player, and each time you restart the game, there's an added layer of distortion or ""scary"" glitches.
People are sucking its dick because it's a horror game without monsters. And yes, there is a way to do horror games without monsters just fine. But this one does it incredibly poorly. The game did spook me at about two parts, but that's two scary moments within a 40-50 minute game.
It's shit.

>A month of le spoopy dark walking simulators made in Unity

They've run out of Shitstorm games 2 years ago

The first video was so hilariously indicative of what the rest are gonna be, and such a perfect example of the worst Shitstorm uploads, I'm surprised they actually started with it

Wheres the office Matt?
You said there was going to be an office?

it wasn't that there was no monsters, it was that it was an indie horror game that didn't rely on shitty jumpscares for once. It tried to build tension, and in your case it failed, but it worked for a lot of others. In a scene saturated with spooky jumpscares and invinicble monsters chasing youa round ala outlast and amnesia, it's something different, and that makes it stand out

>Deleted
Mods confirmed for butthurt fags.

Can anyone tell me which video they shot on David Cage?

I've only followed them since January.

What is the Shitstorm? A horror game marathon?

How long can they keep scraping the bottom of the barrel for horror games?

They're starting this Shitstorm with the literally who Jogos they had to tail-end on the previous one, after the halfway known ones like RoR

> it was that it was an indie horror game that didn't rely on shitty jumpscares for once.
You right, it just had nothing.

The only reason anyone is scared playing it is because they think a jumpscare is coming and it simply never delivered. This is not smart or innovative, it's just fucking nothing.

>A horror game marathon?

Yes.

Anatomy was pretty good, and I heard another one they've got coming up in the next 72 hours is equally good.

Most horror games are shitty, Matt just forces them to play horror games because he likes horror bullshit.

A lot of horror games are about buildup, you can't make a good video on them playing just one hour of it, the pacing of horror games are not made for one offs, unless they record like five hours and compile only the best parts.

Thats the fun though

He is already scare so he doesn't need the jumpscares

Why is this a fucking thing

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2016.

nah
i don't want to sit through a month of first person horror games again

Alien Resurrection last year was the best

Methinks you're just jaded

Liam isn't even fun in the way he ignores jump scares, he just looks away and tries to sound as calm and bored as he can while playing the game.

At least Pat hugs the wall and whimpers like a coward.

>>How long can they keep scraping the bottom of the barrel for horror games?
People keep saying this but they've played good games this year thus far

People make more and more horror games every year now, this is a good way to showcase newer horror games

I had never heard of Anatomy before they made their video and I thought it was fucking fantastic

Shitstorm, more like October Marathon of Matt videos.

It's probably the most videogames Matt plays in the whole year, the rest of the year he just watches movies.

I want a shitstorm video with only Pat and Liam

Without Matt around to keep things calm they're both lose their shit

Interested Matt + Scared Pat is the best combination you will ever get on the channel, user.

>invested in their suffering through omikron?
>Enjoying Woolie being retarded in Megaman?
>Well FUCK YOU HAVE A MONTH OF INDIE HORROR GAMES

Would you prefer he was in more games he was clearly not interested in and drag down the whole experience? At least he's having fun and participating in the spooky games, and it's only one of their videos a day

>that obvious 20 year old trying to sound like an old timey professor in the Anatomy tapes
Can't they just give some guy who's older than 30 like 50 bucks to read their tryhard pseudo-lovecraft shit?

Nope, that'd be Interested Woolie + Interested Pat.

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream, Parasite Eve, Tormentum

Megaman LP is boring and Omikron is a treat you can do without for an extra day.

>implying anatomy was even remotely Lovecraftian

on your fucking bike son

Except he's absolutely right. The meme against jump scares has gotten to the point where people think filling your game with fucking nothing is someone better than having actual threats in the game. It's retarded. Name me one great horror movie/game that doesn't have at least one jumpscare in it. It's fucking impossible.

>tfw horror movies no longer scare me whatsoever
>I'm slowly becoming numb to horror games as well
What do I do Anons? I don't want this. I enjoy being spooked.

Parasite Eve was frustrating to watch.

That fucking Cerberus fight where Woolie ran around healing himself, god damn.

>tryhard pseudo-lovecraft shit
You're a dumbass

Megaman LP is ruined by that absurd enemy encounter rate

"Would you prefer he was in more games he was clearly not interested in and drag down the whole experience?"

Like Demon's Souls? Like Bloodborne(which he pretends to like)?

That's 90% videos Matt are in these days, unless they are about something he really cares about.

Woolie having to fight the final boss again was amazing though.

You have enough shitty games that focus on shit Jumpscares, I mean fuck the latest shitstorm video was fucking Outlast 2. Stop shitting your pants the second you see ONE game do something different. YOU may not have liked it but thats just one person's opinions, as other anons can attest they think Anatomy was cool.

>Name me one great horror movie/game that doesn't have at least one jumpscare in it.
Silent Hill

Woah that was fucking hard

>an extra day
31 days

>Completely avoids naming a single good source that doesn't use jumpscares

Go cold turkey, user, cut them out of your life for a few years. spook-resistance fades over time.

that's exactly my point user, at least Matt's enjoying the horror games. If we must have more Matt, at least let it be interested Matt.

Anatomy is just outlast with nothing in it.

Reminder

>Cat in the locker (SH1)
>Monsters under cars (SH2)
>Hanged Man funhouse (SH3)

Try again, faggot. Even Silent Hill used them.

It's not just that problem, it's that the definition of Jumpscare is all over the place now, and that means that anything that could be remotely correlated to one has a stigma against it.
Fuck it, I'm gonna ruffle some feathers saying this, but FNAF 1 was one of my favorite horror games of recent knowledge. Horror games don't frighten me much anymore, but somehow that one did it, and did it well. People will often mark it off as a jumpscare game, when in reality, the majority of the game is just this incredible sense of uneasiness, terror, and tension built by nothing more than visuals and great sound design. The only time you get a Jumpscare is for fucking up royally. It's your punishment. Not like those games where you walk down a hallway, get some random jumpscare, and then continue on your path. FNAF 1 is an example of a smart, well designed jumpscare, and yet people have such a stigma against them that they often won't realize the difference.

>that absurd enemy encounter rate
Thats absurd to you? Fucking really? Are you fucking 12? Have you never played a JRPG with random battles before?
>(which he pretends to like)
Oh fuck you with this stupid shit

I fucking hate Matt and will shit on him any day of the week but I fucking hate it when you faggots go
>they don't REALLY like *thing* because they don't like/know it as much as I do/aren't as good as me!

The ONLY thing those two games have in common is being first person

Fuck off

Good job ignoring the whole post bro

to be fair there basically is nothing to anatomy other than being first person.

I guess you could call it a poorly acted tape recording listening sim

Time for the worst part of the year, TBF wise?

Because Shitstorm sucks dick.

Wow, it's almost like you did that same shit first, and are getting riled up when you get the same treatment in return. :3

Omikron is the true horror.

Phobia 1.5

Omikron is a gift from the heavens, the suffering is incredible.

reminder of what?

>Full Dead Space 1 LP never

That's not what I said at all, stop spewing shit out of your mouth.

What I mean is, he probably likes the aesthetic and designs, but don't like it so much as a GAME(since he doesn't like Souls games), due to the game being pretty popular at the time including in his circle of friends, he highly exaggerated his interest in the game, to the point of making a video explaining why he likes it.

You'll notice most of his talks about Bloodborne are about music or design, not about gameplay.

It's a problem Woolie also has, he takes something he's interested and transforms it into something he LOVES, he reads some wiki articles and acts like he watched the whole thing and knows what he's talking about.

I want more demon fights

I want Woolie's mashing to fail them

I want Matt to reincarnate out of the super strong body

That Liam dates himself, I guess?

>When Woolie pretends to be a mecha fan

I knew a guy that did this, he dated a girl that looked like a pretty female version of himself, turned out that he was gay though so I dont really know what to think about that.

it would be like the RE4 LP. mentioning things that haven't happened yet, talking like they assume the audience has already played the game and knows what they're talking about.

Paige is OP, fitting since Pat is the Best One

Imagine being a big gangster lad and your daughter is getting pumped by a let's player nerd who likes dinosaurs.

>He's never played RE4

I didn't think such people existed.

I just got we happy few, what the fuck do I do.
Also interesting story but there's no story

just walk, nigga

Good start this year, when it started to talk about tumours and teeth I almost tapped out.

For additional reading, it's real. There are tumours that, inside them, grow teeth, hair, bone or other things.

I dunno, why are you? You either find them funny or you don't.

you can't make it more obvious you didn't watch more than 15 minutes.

When your daughter looks more of a man than said nerd, you get what you can.

Agreed.

Swiggity Swooty

absolutely not, that's when they're both trying to be smart and figure shit out that they say stupid stupid shit

the best LPs are when one of them is super competent at the game, or when one or more of them are extremely baffled/scared/suffering/angry

you can like a game's design and direction and themeing without being particularly into the gameplay. why do you get to decide who "really" likes something and who doesn't?

bloodborne is the single best homage to lovecraft I've ever seen in ANY medium, and I'm not exaggerating. It gives me zero surprise whatsoever that Matt likes it, it's fucking good execution of cosmic horror.

>since he doesn't like Souls games
He never said this, he just isnt as into them as everyone else

>Time for the worst part of the year, TBF wise?
Thats not rustlemania

Fuck wrestling

That isn't comic week/month

I have played RE4. I'm saying I prefer watching LPs that are the lets player's first experience.

I enjoyed that though

>Laura is just a female Liam

Hu..

Does that mean you'd fuck Liam?

>in the last 10 minutes it's a RED dark house with intentional graphical glitches

I would, that doesn't mean I'd fuck Laura though

Nigga thats gay

>I'm saying I prefer watching LPs that are the lets player's first experience.

Fucking why? Those are the lamest ones. The more a LPer knows about the game he's playing the better the LP is.

I don't think those can really be considered jump scares. When I think jump scare, I think of something coming right at the camera and making a super loud noise, which is cheap because anything doing that would scare you, even a picture of a kitten. The few that Silent Hill has aren't half as cheap and obnoxious.

You realize its incredibly easy to trivialize every horror game when you talk about it that way right?
>wow some losers chase you in a prison
>wow just another game with zombies
>wow its only jumpscares

I Laura might just be Liam in drag. Like, he doesn't really have a girlfriend, he just puts on makeup and talks to a mirror.

Hopefully they go back to Lakeview Cabin Collection now that the game is finished.

>Pat dates Irish chick with leprechaun fetish
>Woolie dates short-haired chick
>Liam dates himself
>Matt dates obvious gold digger

Man, this is exactly what I would expect from all of them

those are all mtfs except paige

anatomy was pretty trashy and not scary at all.

They both have a charm.

First time plays allow for shock, surprise, unprepared admiration.

Go watch their final Revengence video where Armstrong and Raiden confront each other. That video would not be as funny if they knew what was coming.

Same with things like Ride to Hell, knowing what a buggy piece of shit it was would have stopped it being nearly half as fun.

But, Pat's familiarity with the Silent Hill and Resident Evil games has made those playthroughs great as well.

I think you mean that Matt joins the Mafia.

He's a terrible "mecha" fan.

I enjoyed SEED Destiny btw, I know it gets a lot of hate but oh well.

but it's not, it's really slowly, throughout the entire video becomes glitchier.

You girlfriendposters are women right? I can't believe penis-bearers would give this much of a shit about other people's girlfriends. Thank god the best friends seem to know how holes ruin comedy so they don't have them in their videos.

Can someone find me that episode where matt yells at pat to shut up and he seemed genuinely mad at him?

>sadness trilogy

What's this?

I haven't watched these guys in fucking forever since some Bear Grylls LP or something.

Are they shite now? I always thought they had good chemistry.

I think it's the David Cage games

>moving the goalpost

if they're jumpscares, they're jumpscares

You what? Matt would be the gold digger here, his wife's family is rich.

>The only reason anyone is scared playing it is because they think a jumpscare is coming and it simply never delivered. This is not smart or innovative, it's just fucking nothing.

Literally the Blair Witch of videogames (aside from the Blair Witch videogames.)

Her family is much wealthier than Matt would ever be. Matt is the one who married into money

Blair Witch is a legitimately good man vs nature movie.

except blair witch had actual scares
nice try

The first two episode are always decent but then it divebombs into shit.

Which shitstorm video is the best?

You're the bad fan here

Fuck off

This game shows just how incredibly effective a good soundtrack is. It's the cherry on top of the atmosphere that makes the anticipation and dread so sharp. That game didn't even have a monster presence for half of it while being entirely horrifying all the way through, and even when the monster was in the house it wandered around for the most part. Probably my favorite horror game in recent memory that these guys introduced me to.

Erie is my favorite

They flip the fuck out when they first get attacked and freak out for the rest of the video.

The Shining
The Fly

Pat's girlfriend looks like Charlotte and Becky Lynch did a fusion dance

He said great horror movie/game
The shining is overrated trash and the Fly has aged too poorly to be taken seriously

Then unsubscribe, you giant idiot. Jesus, you're like Morgan Freeman's character from Shawshank Redemption who needs permission to pee. We don't have to tell you to unsubscribe from a thing you dislike, just do it and stop fucking bothering us about ti.

>except blair witch had actual scares

Like what? The dude stood in the corner at the end? Top fucking spook.

Well, since I actually am a huge horror fan, here are some of the games I'll be playing and streaming this month:

The Suffering
The Park
Virginia
Anna
Among the Sleep
KHOLAT
Lethe
Shadow Man
The Town of Light
Uncanny Valley
Tharsis
Dead End Road

Got more suggestions? Preferably some Steam stuff that's actually creepy and atmospheric?

>absolutely not, that's when they're both trying to be smart and figure shit out that they say stupid stupid shit

This made I Have No Mouth almost excruciating to watch.

I wouldn't really call Among the Sleep horror

Anatomy

hi

Hello.

Make me.

>
this is my first time on here, i'm just trying to figure this all out.

Leave you stupid nigger, there is still a chance.

You should lurk then my m8

Welcome then, and decide if you want to stick around

Don't forget, if you enter: you're here forever

>The Fly aged poorly
Nigga, fuck you. Unless you mean the original film, then I agree, but Cronenberg's holds up. I saw it for the first time a year or two ago so there's no nostalgia here. I thought it was pretty spooky

i am fine, i was just interested. A friend told me about it.

>Name me one great horror movie/game that doesn't have at least one jumpscare in it
>it's fucking impossible

I think you mean

>name me one great horror movie/game with no jumpscares in it by my standards of great which I will not tell you
>it's fucking impossible

There can never be a perfect horror anything since horror is subjective and not everyone is afraid of the same things.

Also jumpscares aren't scary and shouldn't be considered a trope in the horror genre since they work in literally every genre.

i can leave when i wish i'm pretty sure there is a close tab button.

I unironically think the holocaust never happened.

I don't think you understand

don't worry, nobody does the first time they come here.

>having friends

Yeah you already don't fit in here

next time you're going to tell me is that you're not a virgin and you have a gf

if your goal is to be creepy its not working. I came on here debating on whether giving this guys # out, who has harassed me for over 10 years but i don't know what to do etc

I miss release FNaF
Shit was fun as hell

Call him and ask to be friends, give love a chance

I wouldn't have a gf cause im straight thanks

haha i like five nights at freddies too :)

>being a girl

Oh boy you better run, like right now

if you're actually for real you really should just avoid talking with us, we suck shit and i'm not sure if we are all being ironic or not sometimes. Nothing to gain here except hate for humanity

why, and girl not boy thanks.

>all the fun we had before markiplier got to it
>that guy who streamed night 6 and night 7
it was hype

Any vods or recordings of that?

This is where neckbeards, autists, mysoginists, nazis and all the scum in today's society joins to talk about videogames.
As i told you, there is only bad things to be gained from this place.
You can stay here and become jaded if you're a normal person or you can join one of the incredibly fun groups i told you about before.
I've personally become jaded as fuck and i hate-love the growing turd-pile of the web we know as Cred Forums but still, choose bro.

i am fine, im not going to let some dumb website change me and my morals. Basically the only reason im here is because my friend/bf accidentally told me about it, when i was talking about how this guy has harassed me for over 10 years. I have been in a debate with myself on whether or not to post his #.

Oh i understand!

Then in that case you might be looking for Cred Forums, that is the place to share a number of someone you hate.
Quick advice.
Mention you're a girl and they're going to listen to you only if you show your tits with timestamp, i'd avoid mentioning you have a vagina if i were you.
It's also likely nothing will happen (they'll tell you something like "not your personal army and ignore it") if you do.
If you're lucky they'll have fun with that number, nothing guaranteed.

I'd share his number btw, that guy seems like an asshole. Goodbye bro, have fun on Cred Forums.

>complaining about the game their pay

Who the fuck cares as long as they commentary is good?
At least they actually played a game that scared them, instead of some bullshit 2D pseudohorror game.

They are all cucks.

It was pretty shit. Jump scares from black screen to bright light and loud noises.

Literal cancer.

What are the best shitstorms?

>People actually watch their videos after they stop doing best friends brawl

what the

I still genuinely consider FNaF1 to be a brilliant horror game.

I really, really wish it's not just jogos and early access all month

The year when they did multi-video mini-LPs of a small selection of real games was the best year

Like, a take a real game that they haven't LPd that people have actually heard of like Dino Crisis or Fatal Frame or maybe even that awful vampire survival horror with the misspelled "glove" that they played for half an hour and play six hours of that

Only literally who game I want them to play is Project Firestart, and it's only because I want to see Pat take a look at what's possibly the first survival horror game of all time

RE Remake
Bloodborne
Silent Hill 3 and 2 if I have time

Resident Evil 6 :^)

>watching the anatomy video
>Matt and Pat doing their usual thing
>game starts introducing some bullshit analogy about how a house is similar to the human body
>next tape talks about how the living room is similar to the heart of a body as it is on the main level and is the "centre of activity"

How the fuck is the heart now the "centre of activity"?

It's important yeah, but so is EVERY OTHER ORGAN IN THE BODY. The heart's main function is to collect and distribute oxygenated blood to the body. The living room is there to collect people and hold them there as long as possible by providing activities or comfy rest spots like couches and chairs which clashes with the function of the heart. It is not the centre of communication or whatever bullshit these devs are are trying to force, that would be the brain.

>"This is further strengthened by the fact that the living room contains often contains the fireplace which is the source of heat"

except fireplaces have been made obsolete by furnaces which are kept in the basement

>continue watching
>next tape starts talking about how the kitchen is like the stomach
>immediately close the video

I'm not even mad at Matt and Pat for eating this shit up as they clearly haven't taken an anatomy or physiology class in their life.

Why are indie devs such tryhard faggots?

Fucking get raped by nignogs tumtards with you blogposts cunts.