What does Cred Forums think of the Mafia III development team?

What does Cred Forums think of the Mafia III development team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WELCOME TO OAKLAND, BITCH

>game is developed by double nigger faggots

Pottery.

Thanks for those handy red boxes, otherwise I never would have known what your picture was trying to convey!

>black and queer
Nigga what?

What would people think if I called myself a Senior White Writer?

Why does Cred Forums give a shit? They can be gay jewish nazi niggers from outer space for all I care. If they make good games they're good enough. If they make shit games they're irrelevant.

>reddit has arrived

that's what gay niggas call them selves.
real niggas just call em gay niggas.

Fucking dropped.

>good games
Literally LMAO

Is it just me or is California just a cesspool of faggots? I feel like if it was nuked American society would have a chance to not be full of liberal pussies.

>black and queer

this is a guy thats been around white people too long. this nigga would get jumped the second he said some shit like that in the hood.

HOL UP

There's a reason they call it Commiefornia

SO YOUS SAYIN'
WE ENBULNERABLE TO GRENADAS AN' SHEEEIT?

in an ideal society anyone who calls themselves "queer" instead of just acting normal and saying gay or whatever should be jumped regardless of environment

>Senior Black Writer

Is there a Senior White Writer? or would that be racist?

The person with bag over its head is the only one who notices the grenade toss?

I don't get why the word queer even exists.
It basically just means bi.

still better than Eidos Montreal

>lives in Oakland
>works in Novato

Self ascribed ridiculous title =/= actual company position

If I were a janitor and called myself the Senior officer of sanitation and ethnic cleansing, I'd still just be a janitor for all clerical purposes.

>WhitesAgainstTrump

Why not just people against trump? I thought they are fighting for equality

>tfw no millions to start up your own game studio to make great, high quality, unique games and have anti-SJW policy so the staff just concentrate on making based games

How do we fix the West?

>those fucking character designs

I'm just shocked they have a token black guy, even if he's a merchant brainwashed gay. I thought this game was entirely made by Jews and whites who hate America.

What the fuck happened to video games? Mafia I was a masterpiece with a great story. Now it's just social commentary and feelings.

DAY
OF
THE
ROPE

>twitter mantle to trigger Cred Forums autists
>it triggers Cred Forums autists

no wonder their games are so awful

>I make more per hour than the average black woman with a degree, and I don't have a degree yet
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dumb fucking nigs need to stop being so damn lazy.

fucking lmao

>200 pound pink haired radfem cunt

I joked about this kind of person being on the writing staff for Mankind Divided. It's scary how you can't even parody the left and their projects without accidentally being correct now.

Is there some unspoken stipulation somewhere that in order to be a liberal you have to draw everything to look like shit.

Tumblr art styles are the most gross things

>gay writer
what is he going to write about, buttsex?

>confederate flag
>racist selling dat nigger
>better throw a grenade on them
>black slave stands up and runs away while in the middle of the explosion
>red guy gets heart attack from the explosion
Holy fuck i kekd

Who's triggered?

>Senior Black Writer

*Women need to stop getting completely worthless degrees that don't translate into job prospects

I fixed your post

I don't get it

stuff like this really just shows that feminism is about absolving women of all responsibility and promoting pure hedonism for women.

As you can see, the woman in that photograph is unattractive and her hair is dyed an unnatural color.

Therefore she is a bad writer and or otherwise responsible for marring the video games produced by that development team.

I hope this has been informative

The rule of liberalism is you have to do everything and make everything look like it was done by / thought up by a 10 year old.
That's why their art is shit, their economics are retarded, and their social policies ignore reality in favor of rainbows and sunshine.

That's not how grenades work. The dude on the ground would have been fucked up just as bad as anyone else

>Is it just me or is California just a cesspool of faggots?
Wow what an original observation!

Hey, the water is wet, hahahaha isn't that true?!

(((whites)))

looks like samefag got triggered

No, it's both.
I make $20 an hour in a server position I walked in the door and got in 5 minutes.

Can't wait to blast some KKK crackers and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

what you mean by this my man

Is English not your first language?

All the wildfires and earthquakes in Commiefornia are just mother nature trying to purge the cancer.

>I couldn't remember the name of someone shot by the police
>it's all their fault, those racist pigs

Amazing logic

What about SeƱor Hispanic Writer?

>Why hasn't this woman endeavored to make herself attractive to my eyes???

Wow, stuff like this wouldnt happen in glorious russia!

no problem, Yui-chan!

It's also a cesspool of pedos.

Recently child prostitution was legalized there.

He would have been more fucked up, because he was in the 3-5 foot or so pressure kill zone. The force of the explosion itself, not even the shrapnel, would have caved in his skull and ribs, killing him instantly.

yeah that's been done for years and hasn't worked since the beginning. stay triggered.

really fitting the needless red lines stereotype there

You're not wrong, it's just stupid that he feels he has to put out there that he's gay AND that he's black (twice, I might add).

You might be retarded

you ok?

#triggered

let it out user. this is a safe space

ow a bomb.webm

>being this triggered

Yes it wouldn't

On a scale of 1-10, how triggered are you, samefag?

>everybody gets thrown away by the explosion
>except red suit man who proceeds to do a little richard impersonation

>Recently child prostitution was legalized there.

You're retarded

I was just making a joke on Senior, I don't really care about this at all.

Mexicans are flooding in causing white people to form their own enclaves. Mostly rich whiteys and Jews so they push the liberal agenda super hard.

All of the working class whites fled to Colorado or Oregon, or live in irrelevant parts of the state.

I think the most offensive thing about this shit is the fact that this game will still be shit.

They made sure to include all that KKK black MC shit but they failed to make a good looking and fun game.

Jesus christ are you actually that stupid?

did you just ask why a word exists? and than quote the misuse of the word?

fucking children holy shit

If she had, maybe she wouldn't be so miserable.

what
the
fuck

this is why you should always date a woman more successful than you.

>Cred Forums-things I disagree with

but you aren't a catch user

what are post times my dude

That's how it's done. Too bad most of the rioters were bused in from out of state by the democratic party.

Fuck off libcuck

what is Cred Forums pass my samefag

"Thank God we made those 'Whites only' gernades, wouldn't want to hurt a fellow black man"

That sounds straight up from something like Black Dynamite.

Mafia 1 was made by non-brainwashed Czechs. This one is made by retarded Americans on guilt-trip and political shilling.

Yeah, that's not how the world works, buddy.

That's for the prostitutes, not the johns.

You gonna get fucked hard by the penile system if you're caught buying one of those girls.

I don't disagree that women have total right to choose what they do for their baby, but man do I feel bad for that kid.

I personally know a couple like that.

>b-but the slippery slope doesn't exist

Cuck

why do you want to pretend that two different people are triggered

like what do you get out of it

Why are you so triggered at all?

Prostitution =/= Soliciting Prostitution

Lack of Slavs => Game will be shit

im trying to talk you down my man

im just trying to help you

>that image
I really, really hate that guy. I hope Andromeda bombs.

Did you actually read what the law does you retard

or do you just enjoy reposting article titles with a picture

So only reddit cares for gameplay, Cred Forums cares for the skin color of the characters and devs?
Really makes you think

>Mulan will never be in Star Wars

This makes it so underaged hookers can't be prosecuted, pimps and guys who fuck underaged prostitutes still get charged.
There is nothing wrong with this, the article title is just click-baitey.

Cred Forums loves them! They can't stop making threads about their wonderful games and their intellectual opinions!
These are truly "our guys"

>defending such a law at all

Fuck off Cuckafornians.

yes now go back

You're a fucking idiot.

man if we just nuked america all this faggot nu male shit would go away

>mfw dindu power fantasy game will sell like shit and insulated SJW commies won't understand why and keep making these shit games until they lose their jobs

stay meme

If they get paid less, why would anyone hire white women?
Can someone explain?

>I won't read I will insult people because I don't want to be proven wrong!
yeah kid. This will work just fine.

We must organize a crusade from the west while the muslims are still running their jihad in the east. We will catch them in the center near Germany aka the cuck hq. No prisoners.

Senior Black sounds like a Dragon Ball character.

>that 8 year old boy may have been forced to turn tricks by his uncle but a hooker is a hooker!
I'd insult your intelligence but since that won't hurt your feelings; you're a cuck.

Never tried the Mafia series? I'm not getting this shit but are I and II good? I heard you can fight for Mussolini in Mafia II.

Why do you Cred Forumsacks claim that you are logically correct but then do shit like this? Where in my post did I defend this? You do realize traffiking means they were forced into it right? Why would you make a young girl, who was forced into prostitution, a criminal.

help me be a cuck?

Yeah and weebshit waifufag games will sell well.

Or it becomes like the music industry where they'll keep shoving the nigger shit as mainstream. Or like comic books that are basically SJW fanfic now.

>think women should have control over their bodies
>this means I want to watch other men have sex with my wife

?

My only issue with people like this is that they decide to remove bad parts of black history or somehow make them seem OK.

This always makes the story unappealing and often pushes a hard message that all blacks are good people.

It fails to show a spectrum

I really wouldn't mind killing some KKK members in the south, but the game just looks like garbage

what the fuck

How retarded could you even be?

how do you manage to get through your day, shit or even post on this website?

so because i call you retarded for not even knowing the actual use of the word queer? i'm a libcuck?

your as bad as any sjw.

words actually definition is weird or unusual . pick up a book once in a wild you fucking dropout.

fuck the gays for trying to change what a word means because they're a bunch of sensitive sissy's

>designers still cannot into basic physics of how grenades work
they're 90% shrapnel, not a fucking atomic bomb blowing everyone away, absolutely disgusting

>Why do pol posters say dumb things

Because they have a low overall board IQ, which is hilariously ironic for reasons.

Whats the word for when white characters are changed to black?
Like L in that new Death note series, Annie 2014 and Nick Fury.

People like cute anime girls more than kvetching blacks

who knew?

1 is dated as hell. 2 is pretty good but the world is kinda empty. However I think that helps with the atmosphere because it's not bloated to hell and distracting like recent AAA games

Dear lord they try to enact real policy change or governmental reforms, heavens no. What really matters is that Pop Culture Consumable Product #002769103 has filled its non-white non-male quota.
Motherfucking pointless politics of rhetoric. It's what gave Hillary the DNC nomination instead of Bernie.
I hate this new left so goddamn much

Oh boy, it's another Cred Forums gets triggered thread

Degenerates. And these liberal scumbags wonder why human beings want to destroy them.

Kek, it's true.

BLACKED

T. Cred Forums user

>Cred Forums is one person

>Arguing with Cred Forums

If they post on Cred Forums they already are far too retarded for logic and can only reply in memes, don't bother

youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4
Left and Right wing politics demand 100% commitment on all issues.
If you don't agree with 100% of what the left demands you're a nazi, if you don't agree with 100% of what the right demands you're a cuck.

The sides aren't even consistent, they flip on some issues where it doesn't make sense.

>common law marriage is a new thing

jesus christ Cred Forums read a fucking book

>Board IQ

Was there a website wide IQ test run that I wasn't aware of?

>i did not gas the jews, my commanding officer told me to do it!

Right, great excuse, the American overlords forced them to be cuckholded eurotrash. I'm sure America is also flooding Europe with rapefugees.