You what was funny? Frederick making Tharja exercise until she almost passes out

You what was funny? Frederick making Tharja exercise until she almost passes out.

Nothing like pushing a physically frail girl to her limits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sksCO5BHkTE?t=323
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She was still strong enough to rape him in his sleep. So it failed.

That sounds like an accomplishment if you ask me.

>this thread again

>pushing a physically frail girl to her limits
New fetish acquired.

You know what was funny? Sumia baking a pie for Chrom and making progressively larger pies until they get married.

I prefer thinking about girls that look like they could be pushed over easily.

I see.

>tfw old Dark Mages are dead
I like the fuckdolls but I miss the old Dark Mages that looked as powerful as they were. Not to mention they got nerfed so fucking hard in the latest games.

>Anonymous 10/02/16(Sun)08:51:37 No.3

FE: 7 Luna, literally rendering the entire game obsolete.

Fire Emblem 7 was 13 years ago my dude.
We're at Fire Emblem 14 now.

Don't remind me.

I just bought this game on Friday. Should I keep doing main quests or grinding with that box thing?

I've been playing blind and just reached chapter 7. Feels both good and confusing.

>dark mages got nerfed
Did you never try using Knoll and pic related?
youtu.be/sksCO5BHkTE?t=323

Don't use the boxes to grind faggot, you don't need that. Do all the side missions though.
Some of them are going to be too tough as soon as you unlock them, it's okay to do them later.
Only Anna and Donnel should be done immediately, but since you're at chapter 7, you should already have both of them.

Traipsing over to the other side of the map in the middle of the Emm chapters isn't good for the pacing.

Play the game normally, also use all the weird staves you can like barrier and shit just to level up the healers quicker if you're using Maribelle or Lissa

Low quality bait.

>Don't use the boxes to grind faggot
Why?

I already did Donnel's quest but haven't done Anna though. Still don't know how to use Donnel propery.

Sumia also keep getting BTFO'd by almost every units.

What the fuck are you on about? Your post makes no sense.
Sumia is a squishy unit but her class is going to be great. Keep her in your squad for now. With Donnel, you just have to make sure he gets some exp early so you can get him going. He's one of the best mid-lategame units.
And you shouldn't use boxes because you should avoid grinding, it makes the game less fun because you steamroll everything without thinking. It should be okay to use one or two every now and then if you really need those level ups but you made it sound like you are actively grinding with them.

Sumia is literally the best non-Robin unit in the 1st gen.

I really loved RD's Dark Magic animations, though I think 7/8 had better Light Magic animations.