The Hist will eventually take over Tamriel and there is nothing you can do about it

The Hist will eventually take over Tamriel and there is nothing you can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/An-Xileel_Daedric_resistance
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:HoonDing#HoonDing
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1471/10/1471108015920.png
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1471/10/1471108061714.png
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1471/10/1471107915190.png
static1.e621.net/data/bf/0d/bf0dfe6d540a29cc2f2d4e5ac726404e.png
d.facdn.net/art/oouna/1474735323/1474735323.oouna_cragger-s2-web.jpg
d.facdn.net/art/oouna/1474899311/1474899311.oouna_dragonbooty_web.jpg
d.facdn.net/art/oouna/1470969708/1470969708.oouna_bootyride-merged-final-web.jpg
d.facdn.net/art/oouna/1475086314/1475086314.oouna_havoc-t2-web1.jpg
d.facdn.net/art/theycalmehavoc/1475036555/1475036555.theycalmehavoc_img_2268.png
youtu.be/N1OwuylNhXs
youtu.be/72aLUzHxnHM
i.4cdn.org/trash/1475420479319.png
d.facdn.net/art/mab/1475020803/1475020803.mab_patreon-sept.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't the Argonian just flood the world so that everyone else drowns?

Lets see if anyone cares about tamriel.

I say no, people care very little about bethesda made content, if at all.
All they want is a sandox with minimal feedback in which the can fuck about and which gives them a place to dump their mods.

>literally the niggers of tamriel
kek

niggers of tamriel are nords

lmao, quite the opposite

just because they have blond hair and blue eyes doesn't mean they dont act like niggers

How are they not?

do niggers value honor, and friendship and valor
don't think so

Waiting on that One Tamriel update

no nord has ever been honorable
on the other hand
>Slow to trust and hard to know, Argonians are fiercely loyal and will fight to the death for those they have named as friends.

Of course they will, but when it happens a new kalpa will form because there has to be balance between Anu and Padomay and the Hist are an aspect of Padomay.

Also when that happens Tamriel basically will turn into Lordran/Drangleic/Lothric

Orcs are the real niggers of Tamriel.

>bastardized bloodline
>brutish, ass-backwards culture
>their homeland has been defiled by foreigners countless times, LIKE AFRICA
>obsession with supreme negro Malacath
>always obsessed about "muh smithing", akin to "muh dick"

>no nord has ever been honorable
sigh
Also, a world full of fucking lizards , hell no
this is why i hope the next game is not set in a beast folk region, it would suck dick shit

>Sigh

And why would it suck to have most of the NPCs beastfolk?

He's afraid of furries in 2016. That's why.

>We wuz Emperors 'n' shit

Nords very much do act like modern day niggers.

This. Redguards may be dark but they're more arab.

>sigh

Back to your hovel snownigger

>a new kalpa will form because there has to be balance between Anu and Padomay and the Hist are an aspect of Padomay
Elder Scrolls. Not even once.

The best part is that Tiber Septim was a Breton, too

Orcs actually work
They have a strong sense of duty and honor
They dont do what they want because they feel victimized

On the other hand, Nords want hand outs
Nords sense of honor applies to only other Nords
They are quick to cry victim

>Bethesda will never put that much effort into beast race clothing
>Tails will always just punch out of pants or just disappear
>Hoods will always change form for a human headshape

Argonians are the polar opposite of high elves. They're quite happy being the 'feet in the mud' race, but unlike the Altmer they have incredible ability.

Here's a fun fact: during the Oblivion crisis, the Argonians banded together and invaded Oblivion, and the fucking daedra had to close the Black Marsh gates to avoid being completely wiped out by Argonian farmhands and untrained militia members.

As a result of this, Argonia now holds thousands of sets of genuine daedric armor and weaponry looted from fallen dremora.

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/An-Xileel_Daedric_resistance

who could be behind this post?
>happythalmor.jpg

so argonians are like the russians in ww2

they basically won the war single handedly but jewish media memes made people think it was the imperials/america that won it

yet they are all slaves
kekerino

I'm more surprised by the fact not even modders bother creating specific beast race armors.

They were also DINDUS who actually managed to keep independent Black Marsh in 4E. Shame they absolutely bungled their invasion of Morrowind, though.

>WE WUZ SPESS TREES N SHIT
I'm pretty sure them being part an eldritch hivemind with some sentience and the ability to survive a universal reset sounds too strong.

>bungled
mainland morrowind is shit on

>Shame they absolutely bungled their invasion of Morrowind, though.
You what? They fucking wrecked Morrowind. And then they left because the fuck off huge volcano went off making the whole region a shithole worse than it already was

But why do the females need tits? Lizards don't have mammaries.

if they are so mighty and honorable, why are they always thieves, assasins, dock workers (nothing wrong with this jobs, dont get me wrong) and constantly aking you for booze and skooma???
Druggie race

They're not technically reptiles

>implying there's anything wrong with being an assassin

Fact: Argonians are the most powerful race in the world

Because everyone is racist against argonians, canonically

It's the reptile factor. Everyone else is mammalian.

only cowards stab in the back
fair combat is for real men

How the fuck are Nords like niggers? If anything they're like Stormfags
>blonde hair blue eyes
>"Skyrim is for the Nords"
>"Keep America White"
Same shit. Dunmer are the niggers of Tamriel.
>oppressed in most areas outside of Morrowind
>distantly related to their lighter-skinned brethren but seen as lesser

The dunmer are the strongest martially, they held off the thalmor with 5:1 odds.

They also have a god of war who looks after them and ensures their interests in the world. He's known as HoonDing.

uesp.net/wiki/Lore:HoonDing#HoonDing

>SCALED

argonians aren't immune to poison anymore :^)

So that they can seduce humans and elves.

Argonians make no excuses for the stuff they've done. Unlike the Elves. Or Nords.

>Dunmer

>The dunmer are the strongest martially
>lost Morrowind completely

that's way more convincing than the shit models argonians have in skyrim

>dunmer

whoops, I meant redguard

I mix up my TES nigger races sometiimes

Because a goddamn volcano erupted alongside a Daedric invasion. Morrowind basically got fucked the worst during the Oblivion Crisis and still hasn't recovered by the time Skyrim rolled around.

I was making a joke m8

Stealth archery is the nobleist pursuit

>couldn't repel a daedric invasion

Dunmer were only strong so long as they had their gods. They no longer have their gods, so after Morrowind they are canonicly the weakest race.

But no one single handedly won WW2. Both sides were necessary to end the war. The Russians just played a far greater role in Europe than the US.

I don't get why people like this piece of lore, just makes it seem like the Argonians are written by a 12-year-old.

The only ones that are racist against Dunmer are the nords because they're buttmad they never conquered Morrowind and the argonians.
They're more like Hebrews.

Hist sacks

Nigga if Yellowstone erupted USA couldn't fight off a Chink invasion either

> still hasn't recovered by the time Skyrim rolled around.
They had 200 years though.

Saw this same thread on Cred Forums yesterday. Yet they say Cred Forums isn't Cred Forums-lite.

Argonians swap gender throughout their lives right?

Is there anything they actually did not lose?
>Lost their skin color
>Lost their dignity
>Lost the support of their gods
>Lost basically half of their homeland
>Lost their ''heroes''

you need to understand that the true master races are the ones that tried to genocide each other:
Nords,Impèrials and Snow Elves
Bosmer: hippy cannibal fags
Altmer;gay
Redguards: we tryna be relevant shitskins
Bretons:literally mulattos, man-mer mongrels
Khajiit: walking tugs
Argonians:walking belts
Orcs: stubborn as fuck, backwards hillbillies
Dunmer: crazy ass religious fndamentalists
Ayleids: brain ded daedra dick suckers
Dwemer: smart as fuck cynical mofuckas

heres the true description of the races

>but muh volcano

*rugs
*fundamentalists

>play ESO
>literally 5 minutes out the gate
>help! I've been poisoned by those fucking spiders
>it's an argonian

when the fuck do i get to play a lizard that can spit venom or acid or someshit as a racial
i want to play as reptile and fuck niggaz up

Because it's not worth the effort. Resources are better spent elsewhere

>implying other races dont have equally over the top shit

Nords used to shout down walls
Redguards have sword nukes
Dunmer in general

>mofuckas
You need to be 18 to post here.

Argonians would've been as equally fucked as everyone else if the Hist hadn't sensed the weakening covenant and recalled them home to mindcontrol them
It's pretty easy to defend an invasion when you know it's coming and get prepared with terrain advantage.
When Black Marsh gets invaded, argonians become mere pawns, they stop being individuals, the defense is the Hist merit not they.

They fucked the Dunmer all by themselves though.

They don't talk and do magic either.
It's fantasy....shit doesn't have to make sense.

>the Hist meme
Another one of those lore vs game things

Argonians and the Hist are basically one and the same thing. You can't claim the Argonians aren't the ones to repel the invasion because the Hist did it.

>Not only repelled an invasion, counter invaded what is essentially hell.

The Bosmeri Wild Hunt is some sweet shit

bosmer are animals

You'll make a nice pair of boots, lizard

They're not the same, it's a symbiotic relationship.
The Hist evolves them and grants them intelligence, but when the time comes they mindcontrol them and use them to defend themselves.
Argonians wouldn't be much without the Hist, but the Hist could probably find another race to do this with, it's not an equal relationship.

the true description of each race is always "Stealth Archers" and anything else is factually wrong

So how come the Orcs never carved out a province of their own?
They had a millennia headstart on Redguard boat people, and Direnni rape babies (now called Bretons). Hell, even the Khajiit managed to get their own homeland, what's the problem with Orcs?

>*sigh*
>this will be easy!
*unsheats katana*
*bzzznkkkk*
>this was easy
*clears his katana*

>won the war single handedly
what is lend-lease?
what is shared military intelligence (enigma)?
what is second front?

only thing russia had going for them was endless hordes of expendable human lives

A nameless faggot closed thousands of gates by himself on Cyrodiil, what's your point?

>A nameless faggot
>Sheogorath himself
Pick one

I love lizard girls

He became Sheogorath after Shivering Isles, it's not like he was Sheogorath the whole time.

>Dunmer
>Oppressed
I hate it when people imply that they've got it tough for no reason. They are the ONLY province that allowed slavery, and actively shat on every non-dunner for thousands of years. Then not having the Tribunal to back them up finally catches up with them, and we're meant to feel bad for them for finally getting a taste of their own medicine?

closing a gate is easy when you can just run by or stealth past 90% of the things there

either way the gate control towers usually don't have that much in them

In my playthrough I was a khajiit addicted to skooma fighting with his fists not a daedric prince.

He became Sheogorath because his deeds fated him to end up becoming him. That's how Mantling works in TES. He was absolutely Sheogorath the whole time, he just couldn't take his spot until the previous one vacated it.

>Forgets about all the ones that are part of the mages guild

Anyways Argonians are interesting and cool but Khajits are best beast race and you can't prove wrong.

>sigh
Kill yourself.

Skooma addicted shitbags are barely better than the dunmer

>yfw you realise what the Hist did was tell a specific sect of Argonians that shit was going to go down
>that sect LED the Argonians in the invasion
>which in turn caused the Argonians to lose faith in the Empire because they trusted them more

Typical Imperial thinking everyone around him is an idiot bound only by his tradition

Nerevar forget

>People talk shit about Bretons
>Forgetting the Third (and greatest) Empire was created by a Breton

Khajiit are better

>thought this was some odd artstyle
>It's real

>Nerevar is literally in Akavir right now having sex with gold-scaled vampire lamias
>We're busy dealing with the High Elves yet again being fucking faggots and trying to end existance

IT'S NOT FAIR
IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAIR

>intoxicated khajiit fights off 7 imperial guardsman while masturbating

>Sheogorath is one of the many prominent Daedric Princes in Khajiiti culture. To them, he is "Sheggorath", the Skooma Cat (for nothing is madder than a cat on skooma
Sounds like Sheogorath to me

I wonder if Argonian pussy is more wet and sloppy than usual pussy.

>Russia won the war komerade )))) father stalin protekted us)))

These are dumbass assassins, nigger.
Dumbass assassins stab you in the front.

>t. angry stormweenie

>The Hist didn't do anything, it just told the argonians to come home and prepare for an invasion
Every race has their own overpowered shit, they just didn't have preptime like the Argonians did, that was the thing about the Oblivion Crisis, gates opened instantly and started pouring daedra at the moment.

Healthy reminder that nippless DFC scalie girls are the best kind of scalie girls

That's fair, but insinuating that the Hist was mind controlling them during the invasion was the part I was refuting.

The Altmer have never done anything m8, they were busy not dying to maormer fucking shits.

why didn't they just get the daedra caught on the geometry like everyone else?

Well, Argonian hookers are popular in the lore

The Hist already did cover all of Tameriel, but after having been cut down they like to stay in Black Marsh.

The Argonians follow the Hist, and like the Hist many refuse to leave Black Marsh, with some tribes remaining in only the most inaccessible regions.

>sigh
typical nordposter.

It would be cold and clammy.
As far as I'm aware they are still cold blooded.

>The Altmer have never done anything m8,
t. altmer

The Altmer are L I T E R A L L Y, not figuratively, trying to end reality by destroying the towers that hold it together because they are asshurt that they aren't immortal anymore.

I need source on this right this moment.

the other day on the Cred Forums thread somebody started talking about Yagrum Bagarn and Divayth Fyr, and how during the Oblivion Crisis they were tearing shit up.

I can't find anything about that on the UESP though

It's Guoh

Yaggy Baggy couldn't have been doing much during the Crisis because he died after his asteroid jail crashed in to Vivec, and someone his size probably doesn't get out much

So, i've had ESO on my hard drive for an eternity now and have been putting off playing it. I'm a massive lore whore and want to know how good the lore is in the game so i can force myself to play it, if it's even worth it.

Well?

Yugga Bugga wasn't in the ministry though, he was at Tel Fyr

>Argonian hookers are popular in the lore
where did you read that?

guoh

>I'm a massive lore whore and want to know how good the lore is in the game so i can force myself to play it, if it's even worth it.
It's not worth it.
ESO is completely disconnected from the main series's lore, the Khajiit are allied with the Aldmeri Dominion, and you can't play as the only race of man that matters (Imperials)

That would be the Redguards

In a book about one of the septims
Cant remember

pretty sure orcs are the niggers, or dunmer.

i am aware of my furshit
i was asking about argonians being populer hooker in the lore

The colonel kentucky fried fucked the lore in ESO

>You'll never be Barenziah
>You'll never make endless septims after writing a book about how you fucked a khajiit and took his barbed khajiit dong

Some day I will be a cellar dwellar and become the greatest gamer in the world or ill get bed sores trying

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1471/10/1471108015920.png

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1471/10/1471108061714.png

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/trash/image/1471/10/1471107915190.png

I said in history, the poster implied Altmer tried to pull this shit in the past and they've always been isolated, they abolished slavery on their own and generally let the mainland races do their thing while they study magic and defend their homeland alone.
They worship Akatosh and the Aedra and hate the daedra, they were actually pretty chill before the Thalmor rose to power.

Reminder that a Dunmer Empress reigned during what was considered Tamriel's golden age.

thats not argonian you shit

your time is over
go back to the gray quarters

Awful, art is shit and the character's retarded.

They're more like the Finns during the winter War

>

static1.e621.net/data/bf/0d/bf0dfe6d540a29cc2f2d4e5ac726404e.png

This is false, my first character was an imperial. It's just behind a paywall.

Now as to the lore, I like you love ESO primarily for its lore and you can see ESO as one of two things likewise. You can say it adds and expands the lore, or you can say they took some liberties with it (ruined it for crybabies).

Honestly I really liked the lore in ESO, people forget that the reason they did it in the 2nd Era was because we barely knew anything about that period and ESO fills that in. Also the game goes to great lengths to imply that everything happens during a dragon break so everything, somethings or nothing could be canon.

The Aldmeri Dominion isn't the same as the one in Skyrim and I'd like to remind that the Dominion isn't racist perse but rather the Thalmor faction are the racist ones and they are portrayed as such in a few quests in ESO.

Why the fuck would a goddamn dragon have hair? It's not even asian.

mostly this

>uneducated
>WE WAS KANGZ
>prone to violence
>most of them can't write or read
>women are hot but violent
>kids are bigger and more aggressive than other races
>live on welfare from the Empire
>want to follow a literal white nigger
>the few educated nords are entailed as fuck
>cannot help another nord and keep making other nords unhappy
>mostly drinking or taking drugs the whole day

niggers for me. It's also funny how the Redguards are the Feudal Japanese of Tamriel

Lewds aside Guoh does some real good fantasy beastrace stuff and it makes me wish more rpgs and shit would have them playable instead of being background races or making them essentially humans with tails.

they're such a boring race

khajiit would steal your shit

that's fucking disgusting

Sorry OP but even the Hist is doomed when Lorkahn wakes up.

>he's an ass man

nords have family values and wholesome villages.

The Hist is gonna be just:
>"Brb see you next kalpa."

Lorkhan is dead he ain't waking up.

Also why would primordial beings that predate the gods themselves would be fucked when a mortal god wakes up?

Small sized and perky asses are better.

Well yeah, its an Argonian they're disgusting creatures same with Khajiit. If TES never had beastraces for furfags to bate over the franchise would have been better for it.

d.facdn.net/art/oouna/1474735323/1474735323.oouna_cragger-s2-web.jpg

We can only wait...

Got more?

i agree. I can understand orcs and elves but beastraces look out of place.

Stormcloak leave pls.

ARGONIAN'D

See, now this is more like it. The other shit was pretty awful.

Lorkahn pre-dates mortal races and is part of the whole "reality is a dream" nonsense. A physical body was separated into pieces.

Like marketing, right?

imperials are slaves to the altmer jews

For lore it's the worst release ever, even worse than Oblivion. Just shits all over it, simplifies things, turns the entire of TES not just Cyrodiil into generic LOTR.

>fantasy races out of place in a fantasy game

Sure, whatever you say.

>A backwards, irrelevant and disorganised nation of old retired drunks
>wholesome

This would be a sick concept for ES VI argonians, shame all we're getting are scaled frankestein-like low resolution monstrosities

>Liberties
Take a look at the Mane questline for the Dominion
>Theres a dark mane now hurr
The Mane is nothing more than a title given to a specific breed of khajiit, hes sort of like the Pope.
>The current mane died, but don't worry we have these two other khajiits who just so happen to be born on the same moon phase
No one really knows what happens to other Khajiit when they are born on this specific moon phase because they only pick one Mane, its speculated that they're all killed off when they're children however.
>The mane looks like some random Khajiit in armor
You could get away with this in the later period games, but because this is second era the Mane should be covered in cut offs of fur from the Tribe and should look a little like Cousin Itt from the Adams family.

They completely dropped the ball on the whole provenience of Elsweyr, the Khajiits have some of the best lore in the series and this wasn't even remotely reflected in the game at all

The Hist aren't even that strong. Their entire realm was destroyed at one point.

I can't think of filipinos without thinking of the Nutshack as well

d.facdn.net/art/oouna/1474899311/1474899311.oouna_dragonbooty_web.jpg

d.facdn.net/art/oouna/1470969708/1470969708.oouna_bootyride-merged-final-web.jpg

d.facdn.net/art/oouna/1475086314/1475086314.oouna_havoc-t2-web1.jpg

d.facdn.net/art/theycalmehavoc/1475036555/1475036555.theycalmehavoc_img_2268.png

>*Dwemer: Turbojews/swiss

You are amazing, thanks a lot.

The Argonians are essentially the Hist's slaves. Everything "cool" and weird about Argonians is really just the Hist. Without the Hist, Argonians would just be generic scalenigger swamp savages.

Scalies need to LEAVE

I guess we should start including elephant people too then? they look retarded in the game

>implying riverwood isn't wholesome

Maybe if the Stormcloaks would stop acting like literal niggers the imperials could turn their focus to raising an army to defeat the Thalmor. The uneasy peace will not last, and when it finally breaks, the Imperials will be crushed because of the StormNiggers.

Another thing. If the Imperials couldn't defeat the Thalmor in the first place, then dividing Skyrim even further isn't helping the cause.

Skyrim would be better off without StormNiggers.

It's clearly the khajiits that are the niggers.

And gypsy.

Really no difference they're both scum.

It wasn't a matter of the Thalmor "defeating" the Empire outright, it was a matter of the Thalmor making the most devastating move possible upon the Imperial City and the White-Gold Tower.

>1/18 of Nord villages are actually functional

but khajiit and argonians dont look out of place
you are just a 40kfag
i guess we should remove deadra and dragons too
refer too grayboy

Khajiit are also massive sluts (male and females) in the lore.

Why don't the TES games ever let me fail quests?

I understand that you need to be the hero by the end, but I don't get why I can't fuck up

>The Hist will eventually take over Tamriel and there is nothing you can do about it.

No it won't. You wouldn't be able to market TES as tolkienshit to normies then.

Checkmate.

lizard people and cat people aren't comparable to daedra and dragons

>during the Oblivion crisis, the Argonians banded together and invaded Oblivion, and the fucking daedra had to close the Black Marsh gates to avoid being completely wiped out by Argonian farmhands and untrained militia members.

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

THAT WAS PROPAGANDA YOU FUCKS

nords are self reliant and build their own villages and take care of lumber mills, that's not niggerish

The red mountain eruption took place a bit before the invasion IIRC
what I find retarded is that the Birds are still complaining about Dunmer refugees, even though there is almost 200 years between the huge crisises for the dunmer and the events of Skyrim

It would almost be the same as that Americans would complain about the Irish refugees

How is it propaganda when daedric armor is verifiably ALL OVER argonia, like every tenth argonian owns some

niggers like to think everything is propaganda

cool headcanon dipshit

Big flying lizards that breath fire are no more or less out of place in a fantasy game than lizard folk or other beasts races.

The Hist have no interest taking over Tamriel due to their religion. All they have to do is build another timemachine-city, freeze time, and just fuck up everything with their Hist Atronachs/Argonian soul cyborgs.

This thread pleases me.

On the other hand this will never be reality. Feels bad, man.

Where is this said?

That dragon ass. Every time. Though I really don't care much for the colored version.

>Where is this said?
nowhere

>timemachine
Where did this come from?

Pfft. In Cyrodiil, even lowly highwaymen wear daedric.

Oh no i fucked uuuuuup

venom sacks

dragons have been a staple in fantasy games probably since the beginning, the idea isn't that they're "flying lizards" they're already an established fantasy species.

>all fantasy universes must be the same

> don't try to do something unique

>riverwood
>literally one of two quests there are about helping a nord cuck a wood elf's love intrest away from him
tup jej

you're putting words in my mouth. you can't justify the comparison between dragons and cat/lizard people

ESO, ruins of mazzatun to be specific.

its non canon because i said so!

what really happens is that all the playable non human races die, and everyone lives happily ever after

hunting daedra becomes a professional sport

again you're just twisting my words. of course try unique shit, but that doesn't mean any unique decision you make is a good decision.

furfags will do anything to justify their fetish being in a game

Best anime and cartoon

youtu.be/N1OwuylNhXs

This pretty much sums it up.

Scales are cute
CUTE

you have the choice between cucking the nord or the elf. and it's not really cucking because they're both competing for her affection.

You claim it's a bad decision because they feel out of place and they feel out of place because beastraces aren't established fantasy species. So how exactly are we twisting your words?

Imagine if argonians were the size of kobolds hahah

The cats are the drug addicts

Give it to someone competent and set the game in Akavari.

>tfw want to draw like Guoh but I'm too stubborn to try anything different than what I'm used to

no I'm saying the comparison between cat/lizard people and dragons isn't justified because dragons are an established fantasy species, I'm not saying they feel out of place because of that.

that's how you're twisting my words

There's nothing interesting in fucking Akavir.
It exists purely as a foil for Tamriel.

>Nords, Argonians, Redguards and Dunmer think they're not nigger races
Cute. But compared to, say, the forward thinking
Manmer (Bretons) or the irresistible Imperials you're all niggers.

So are dragonkin, which are essentially lizards, you got no leg to stand on you idiot.

>you're putting words in my mouth
Art thou a woman?
TES beast races were never about furfagotry What so bad about them?
They aren't beastraces for the sake of beast races. Khajiit are elves and argonians are trees. They are developed and aren't fisted in. There is not reason for not having them except "muh furries".

> dragons are an established fantasy species
And that makes them better how?

Wait, so it's actually someone dressed up as an argonian?

your lizard waifu only pretend to love you so that she can use your warmth

Khajiit know true love.

So the 'dwarves' were just shorter elves even shorter than the Bosmers who wore garbs that look a bit like from ancient Korea. And they were smart with Steam tech.

pretty much. annoying how they keep making points up to argue against.

get that reddit tier shitty meme out of here.

If they're not furfaggotry then why are furfags so opposed to the Arena and Daggerfall versions of Khajiit and Argonian?

mate you clearly are a furry
I said they're different, not better.

Didn't Uncle Sheogorath's moon/meteorite also impact with the waning of Vivec's power and his disappearance?

>beast races
>not established fantasy races

Are you fucking retarded? Beast races have been around just as long as dragons in fantasy, it hasn't just been orcs, dwarves and elves forever.

how is anyone opposed to that?

They're still canon anyway

THICC

Because they are furfag you shit. Of course they will defend their interests. Also the Arena and Daggerfall ones are canon.
No shit.

Not a furry myself, but humans with glued on animal parts in general is just a lazy design.

>30 days from one year since a fucking update anniversary over at prequel
What a time to be alive.

Cuckbride made them into furries so he could masturbate to them, he also made the Breton's shorter because he was jealous that they were better mages than Dunmer and invented the Redguards are black imperialists who killed the whities of Hammerfell because he though that the Black Panthers were "cool".

No

youtu.be/72aLUzHxnHM

Clearly he is just stupid.
Yes beast races in fantasy goes back a long time. You almost can not find a culture that doesn't have animal people/furries in their lore.

>I said they're different
>you can't compare argonians and dragons!
>but they're both sentient lizards
>but dragons are established fantasy species, you can't compare them!
ok

>implying dragons are the same as lizards made to look human
no

this nigga knows what's up

wait, you're not including high elves in that, are you? high elves make TERRIBLE stealth archers. and they're probably gay, too.

but making upright cats and lizards is original?

i.4cdn.org/trash/1475420479319.png

>Mongrels
You're not a mongrel if you go through a specific breeding program. If you go through a eugenics program, you're pedigree. Bretons are the pedigree master race of Elder Scrolls. There was a King of Morrowind who was a Breton, because Wayrest and Morrowind mixed their bloodlines, but he was retconned into a Dunmer because cuckbride hates Bretons for some reason.

>implying that having big sentient lizards is good but having human-like sentient lizards is bad
no

Why do you think Kirkbride hates Bretons?

argonians are a cheap and lazy idea.

It's not that they are strong, it's that they are literally Padomay/Sithis given physical form so they are an intrinsic part of Nirn. In the next Kalpa Lorkhan may never give up his body, Akatosh may become a Daedra, Sheogorath an Aedra but the hist will remain as the hist.

>there will never be a third-person action RPG with proper bug people

First he steals their height, then he steals their King of Morrowind. I think that's enough to go on. Though, I suppose for kids who played Morrowind and then Tribunal as their first Elder Scrolls game they might not have had the intellectual capacity to understand that sometimes Feudal Societies have foreign Kings so maybe it was retconned for that reason.

Well, of course it's true you say so.

>make lizards people
how is that not cheap and lazy? dragons aren't the same, you can keep pretending they are, but they're not. `

>it's not the same because I said so

also by going through that every race is lazy because they're just based/inspired on real life groups

They have lore not limited just to "they're lizard people". You haven't mentioned a single argument aside of "muh established species" which is completely invalid.

>leather skin
>wear leather armor

that's fucking retarded

Leather is skin.

Why? How is an extra layer of protection retarded?

More original than short humans or humans with pointy ears.

>they ARE the same because I said so
your only reason is that they're both based on reptiles.

Am I being rused? Arena and Daggerfall don't have height, male Bretons are the same standard height as Imperials, Khajiit, and Dunmer only female Bretons are short and thats just cute.

both reptiles that are magical and intelligent

Better then humans with pointy ears....by a mile.

that is not nearly enough to make them the same

d.facdn.net/art/mab/1475020803/1475020803.mab_patreon-sept.jpg

And they're not the same, but they're similiar.

It isn't that they're physically the same, it is that they're they're the same in terms of both being established fantasy races and aren't out of place, which was your original argument that you appear to have abandoned because you're obviously wrong.

Human skin is leather as well

Worse and less original that humans with different physical and facial structures

So are elves.
Yet TES has like 3 different kind of fucking elves.

Are you implying beastial races don't have different physical and facial structures than humans? Because they have a whole lot more going on than being shorter than average.

>long ears, humans but blacker, and humans but paler, are more different than an outright different species that just happens to be bipedal

Stop replying to this faggot. He is clearly ignoring the lore and baiting.

not similar enough for one to be justified and the other to be unjustified

>3

Actually
>Dunmer
>Altmer
>Bosmer
>Orsimer
>Falmer
>Maormer
>And according to some Khajits

So theres at least 6 kinds of elves in TES that arent extinct

They have shitload of elves. White snow elves, yellow high elves, nigger racist slaver elves, manlet cannibal wooden elves, extinct manlet babylonyan engineer elves with beards, etc

One thing I have to commend in Oblivion is that their barebones voiceacting makes it easier to identify what race most of the npcs are

>khajiit and argonian share the same va but different enough that it's not a problem
>same with orc and nord
>imperial and breton males have unique va

sadly the female imperial and breton, and all three elves share the same va

Dwemer aren't manlets.

>trying to argue against furries on neo-Cred Forums
Oh boy are you ever a decade too late to be here.

You are what's wrong, Bethesda panders to retarted folks like you.
>sigh

Plus Left-Handed elves from Yokuda and Chimeri remnants in Cathnoquey.

try to make a wallet with human skin then

are furries a problem here?
i don't go on this board a lot because of its shit reputation (no offence)

>black women are hot

this

I forbid you to post this hack outside of Cred Forums

>says by the guy who has no idea of the concept of animal people existing during the ancient times

fucking egyptians made the first gay furry erotica

That doesn't fit into his meme posting, user

Fantano thought so KEK

>There are people who don't play Argonian every game

shut up

don't ruin farkas

why was skyrim garbage in giving you very little marriage options

If Yellowstone erupted there wouldn't be much of a USA to invade
Pretty sure Red Mountain wasn't a super volcano

I cant fucking wait, also, where the fuck is my Lizard on Dark Elf porn? I know that slut Uupse is banging Vistha-Kai.

>If Yellowstone erupted there wouldn't be much of a USA to invade

As long as it erases California from existence it would be well worth it.

degenerate

California would be all that remained of the US if that happened, user. It would live on as a small island in the pacific.

>uneducated
>most can't read or write

Their entire culture revolves around warrior-bard tropes, they all write poetry and songs/battle hymns, and if they don't they are looked down upon.

Personally I like the Bosmer best but you are just spreading objective lies.

If Yellowstone erupts, the whole world is fucked. America more so as it will be literally be buried under tons of volcanic ash.

The projected amount of dust Yellowstone can spew into the atmosphere can darken the skies enough to start a mini ice age.

Red Mountain is more Krakatoa, Pinatubo or Vesuvius. Strong enough to fuck over the land around them, but not much else

they don't write them, they actually memorize them

oral tradition

WHO /DAEDRA/ HERE?

because then the dreugh would come and kill the argonians

>morropwind argonians can't wear boots
>argonians can't run at the speed of dark

why even bother

Argonians are Aztec.

Nords are niggers.

bags of sand and salty coins

dont forget the khajit made a living cat ladder to the moon to colonize it

argonians put two rocks one over the other and almost made time flow backwords

its also coated in shit and urea
because its also not a pussy
lizards have cloacas m8

lol fucking what

Educate me, my negroes.

NEVER
akavir is nice and safe in our individual headcanons thank you very much

mah egg brother

Read the ingame books you chucklefuck.

Was the story actually worth playing in Skyrim or naw?
I only just booked it to Riften and just stealth'd a few keeps/dungeons.

>Males
>Sound like they'd fuck your ear pussy with that soft seductive voice
>Females
>Dried up old meth addicted chain smoking hags

Todd, what the fuck

Which ones? The only times I ever bothered to read the books, it always ended up being some boring shit. I've never seen anything about time travel or climbing a ladder to the fucking moon.

What's retarded is bothering to wear any layers of armor if you're going to leave your entire upper body exposed.

Dragonborn is okay.
Dawnguard is okay too if you ignore the railroading and the tryhard waifu.

Don't forget CHIMfags, who care way too much instead.

I couldn't play an Argonian beyond level 10.

All the races have stup I'd god powers though.

Weren't the red guards able to cut down mountains with magic swords or someshit.
I'm pretty sure vivek fuck ed the literal god of rape and then cut of his dick and shoved it down aziras throat.

Because it's too much work since tails aren't actually that mobile.

I imagine argonians hatch in the same state humans are born

Thus the need for breasts

>the Argonian oppression
This is literally "DINDU NUFFIN" tier.
You don't get to complain about a race invading you when you've been invading their frontiers and enslaving them for milennia.

That ain't canon though

It's possible, you dumbass.

>thinking argonians are immune to poison
>one sentence later she states she only survived because of her resistance to it, while everyone else died

It's pretty hard to care about the world. Bethesda are either unwilling or unable to write characters I can care about, or stories that are interesting or have any kind of emotion. Then, of course, we have the lore, which is a virtually impenetrable clusterfuck of metaphysics and contradictions that seems deliberately designed to not be understood. Then I find out that the lore says the entire world is just a dream, and my apathy is complete.

>railroading
how? you're probably right, just wondering why you think that

>THE HIST
>THEY HISS
wow
wow fucking great worldbuilding here
innovative as ever
fuck skyrim

They were only able to do that because they were possessed by all-powerful god trees. Anyone could have done what they did with that kind of help.

A greater good when?

You can't kill Serana even if you want to stay on the Dawnguard.
They should've made that an option and a backpath to discover and fuck Harkon's plan, you have literal deus ex machina Elder Scrolls (and one of them you don't even need to read despite being forced to go get it) in the questline so it's not like it would've been hard.
Also you can only kill Harkon when the plot tells you to, despite being in front of him, this is a general Skyrim problem and not exclusive to Dawnguard, but I'd say that not giving the choice of murdering (or at least try to) every vampire you see on sight when you're a literal vampire hunter is one of the worst instances of it.

Not him but
>be vampire hunter
>kill vampires in a cave
>push a button and push some things
>tube pops out of the ground
>vampire lady with an elder scroll pops out
>shoot her via crossbow because she is a vampire
>lol essential
>ask her if that's an elder scroll
>"yeah it is and it's MINE ugh"
>can't just shoot her and take the elder scroll
>only way to progress is to take her to her vampire dad in his evil castle

How do you get that boots again?

Redguard kicked the shit out of the Falmor, what the fuck you think they gonna do to your faggy argonians?

Do you even know what communism is? Or even what brand of 'communism' Soviet Russia had?

>color of skin
>niggers
the redguards are one of the most advanced and intelligent races in tamriel. skin color does not equal culture dipshit

what kind of heterosexual man uses a ribbon?

>Falmor

proof ?
talking out of your ass, predictions are overexaggerated and always based on how much they want attention to get money.

yeah that's true. I never tried to kill serana but I assumed it was an option. I kind of had her character figured out as soon as I saw her

I'll add too that I feel like the Dawnguard questline was designed with the idea of you betraying the Dawnguard and becoming a vampire since the beginning, since it's the only way it makes sense of everything.
They probably thought that given the average Skyrim player mindset they would be more attracted to the vampire edgelords than to the normie vampire hunters.
It's like they only realized a day before shipping that the player could also choose to not become a vampire and stay on the Dawnguard so they added a bunch of shitty quests to it but didn't change anything of the main plot.

Obviously this artist is gay.

Cmon guys, do they have to spell it out anymore that the Argonians are gypsies?

Female or gay

>verifiably
How? Because some books say it? When TES seems to pride itself on saying "Nothing written in the lore actually matters because it's subject to retconning as 'propaganda' or 'misconception' or 'transcription error' at any time"?

It's a dictature of proletariat, and Soviets had leninism atf irst something similar to state capitalism then stalinism at stalin's time, do not know what you call it after Хpyщёв, Бpeжнeв's time
And anyways what this have to do with anything i said? I was just nodding at WH40k why did you bring that up?

Reminder this is the one and only race ranking

>Elder God tier
Imperial
Redguard
All Akaviri races

>Begrudgingly accepted into the civilized races tier
Argonian

>Cucked beyond relief tier
Dunmer

>The literally shit race tier
Orc

>not even relevant enough to have their own tiers tier
Nord
Bosmer
Altmer
Khajit

>Manlet half-breed tier
Br*ton

Argonian armor is literally based off Mesoamerica.

I stayed with the dawnguard, what about you? I felt it was the more obvious option actually

thalmor

This nigga knows whatsup
khajit are gypsies you fucking retard

Actually, they weren't noticeably shorter than the other races in general. Apparently they were called "dwarves" because some giants called them that once.

At the beginning it seems like it, but when you look at the whole questline, being forced to take Serana to her home and have her tag along you for the most part is just very odd if you stay with them.
My first playthrough was a vampire I think, I liked the comfy castle even though the Volkihar was basically Hot Topic: the clan.

I hate giants

The Hist wants what it wants

Probably because they're a fairly straightforward race that isn't conducive to him writing a million pages of incomprehensible fanfiction about.

>redguards
>a race retarded enough to nuke their own homeland while they were still there
>because they started a war with a race of elves that weren't hostile to them to begin with
>and they even fucking forgot how to do that
>imperials
>a race that can only rule what others conquered with no relevant characters or traits

daily reminder that Tiber Septim was a breton.

>they started a war with a race of elves that weren't hostile
except the race of elves was hostile you fucking retard.

>he believed redguard propaganda
lmao

but really who cares about elves

"At this time, the Thalmor unsuccessfully attempted to siege Hammerfell, retreating after suffering extreme losses."

>redguard propaganda
>part of official lore
get fucked kiddo

It's almost as if Bethesda shits out whatever absurd lore and doesn't care about continuity or consistency.

One that prefers the warm embrace of penis.

The castle was appealing. I thought it would make more sense if Serana stayed in her mom's lab, rather than at fort dawnguard. from that point of view i'd agree it makes sense to join volkihar but I didn't want to betray the dawnguard

You come here speaking of Bretons but this is not important. Nothing important can come from High Rock. History has never been produced in the Northwest. The axis of history starts in Akaviri, goes to the Imperial City, crosses over to Sentinel, and then goes to Vivec. What happens in High Rock is of no importance. You’re wasting your time.

>implying

See, I wouldn't mind the vampire plot line, except;
>BEHOLD, I shall grant you a form which is entirely generic and reflects in no way, shape or form your race, you're just a weird bat-ish human thing.

Don't get me wrong, I would have liked to have seen slight variations of the werewolf form as well based on your characters race/gender, but at least it's meant to be a major transformation into something far bigger than you are. If the form had a really bat-like face I think I would be alright with it, but changing from a khajiit, argonian or orc into the lord form still seems jarring to me. That and I hate fantastic transformations that grant magical clothing at the best of times.

You fucking stupid nigger, why the fuck do you think I was talking about the Thalmor when I very clearly refered to the time when they nuked Yokuda, two literal fucking eras before the Thalmor rose to power in Summerset?

the only part about becoming a vampire lord that looked good to me was it having its own skill tree

#DunmerLivesMatter

stfu sjwcuck

Bethesda always done that. That's why they rely so heavily on the unreliable sources aspect.

>believing propaganda

can we at least agree that the thalmor are jews?

>Akavir
>relevant
Fuck off weaaboo.

t.Alberto Barbossa

They're much more similar to nazis.

>Jews
You mean nazis.

I can get behind that, and the werewolf tree since it at least made it SLIGHTLY viable. Still not great though.

same thing

In the next TES game I want a book that is about the diary of a Nord girl who is hiding from the Thalmor in an attic with her family.

Thalmor are much more in the woodwork/behind the scenes than Nazis

Magical maple syrup. The hist sap they drink at birth gives them more human features. We've been over this several hundred times now.

>Bethesda's idea for a Tolkienesque high fantasy universe was making Scandinavians, niggers, Brits, and Italians different species and then throwing in lizard and cat people

yeah I still wouldn't stay as either, but it was a nice addition

Wait, you actually believe there's some kind of grand Jewish conspiracy? Take off your tin foil hat.

Tolkein wasn't much different

>nords are jews
wew
>conspiracy theorist meme

Nigger nazis excelled too in making propaganda and controlling public opinion.
They are much more similar to nazis, their sense of racial superiority, their Justicar attire, the fact that the altmer has always resented the Empire from conquering them ages ago, that they've always been one of the most brilliant civiliziations of it when compared to shitholes like Skyrim or Elsweyr, even the altmer race has some aryan features like tall stature, golden hair and eyes with vibrant colors (only yellow/green instead of blue/green).

The ESO loremaster cite H.P Lovecraft and the Chutulu mythos with several authors contradicting themselves as how they approach writing and lore. He explained that it was pretty straight forward between Arena, Daggerfall, Battlespire and Redguard but once Morrowind entered they just said "fuck it" and allowed people to did whatever the fuck they wanted while still declaring it canon, despite it not making sense.

Fucking skyrim wont let me level up even without mods.

>aryan features
>golden hair and eyes with vibrant colors
Doesn't really sound like Iranians at all, tbqh

nothing in tamriel matters, both because it's a video game and because of chim and that. that being said, playing an argonian liberator/pirate is the best way to play morrowind it's actually not because nothing interesting happens, but it should be

He's got no proof. Just wants to sound dramatic.