twitter.com/AnonBabble

you must be a scrub m8

>things that never happened:the post

At least try and be convincing when you're straight up lying

>0.02 hryvnia has been deposited in to your account

youtube.com/watch?v=OoFWXsKZClI

watch from 1:55

>whole clip of an ak 74

Soldier have armor. unless you used AP ammos, unloading 2 and a half mags is mandatory to get one down.
Next time, just shoot it's head while leaning from cover. Also AK-74 has meh precision and durability affects that. So if you just picked it straight from a Bandit don't cry.

you mean I need to waste 75 bullets to waste one fucking soldier? Zone must be populated with T-800's then.

Master doesn't make you deal more damage but less. You got pranked.

>clip

>AK-47
>clip

Maybe not that much, but yeah, no AP ammo means you either aim at the head or fuck off from armored stalkers.

Best advice ? Get the AK in Strelok stash, this one is better than that shit compact version the military at the Cordon have. Get to the Bar as soon as you can, then head to the Wild Territory, and waste some of them Mercs, get their rifles, those are pretty good. Or just go to the army warehouse, blow the freedom base wall and just loot corpses behind the Duty guys.
Now you're loaded with excellent gear.

If you can get you hand on a G36 you can keep it till you finish the game.
Final tip : no more than 10 mags for your main weap', 5 for you secondary preferably only AP if you can. And that's already a shit ton of ammo, trust me.
For the rest, you know the drill : get behind somthing, crouch, lean, and aim for the head.

Stop saying bullshit. The lower the difficulty the more bullets "disapear" when shot. Both for you and the enemies. So either play on easy and enjoy unloading all your ammos on a dog, or play master and learn to aim and take cover.

learn 2 headshot and better positioning noob.

Anyone playing call of chernobyl? Wondering if I should pick it up.

if you like mindlessly wandering around the zone and stacking up rubles you have no idea if you'll use or not, then it's a good mod.

Isn't that already what happen in the base games ? Am I playing them wrong ?

well there's no objectives in CoC, so you'll do endless wandering for all eternity.

Magazine, buuuh

Fuck off /k/

>In a thread about one of the most /k/-ish game around here.
>Tell /k/ to fuck off.

git gud

>call of chernobyl
If the map means a lot to you in a free roam game like it does for me, then you'll probably like CoP more than SoC since I felt it had more interesting locations to explore but that's just my opinion.

Nah mate, Call of Chernobyl is actually a thing.

lol just get good dude

What went wrong?

>americans

>clip

>virgins

I had the same problem. You're better off Playing call of pripyat. The stealth is fucked but at least boolets damage properly.

retarded game
just play far cry 3 bro

I never had this problem AND i played in normal difficulty (where everybody has more health)

Is SGM 2.2 worth a playthrough?

believable until the last part

Well fuck, guess I should have thought of that before posting