Honestly loves you

>honestly loves you

Why even bother with yen

>on my first play through
>turn down Keira at the din din because I want the first play through to be vanilla
>The day after a friend tells me Gerald and Yennefer aren't even married

On my NG+ play through no butts will be safe.

>you

You mean Geralt.

>loves you

She's using you and keeping an eye on you for the Lodge. Don't ever fall for her wiles. She's attracted to you, that's for sure, but she's practically a child compared to you, who's infatuated while doing a mission to keep you on a leash.

Yen's the one that loves you.

Who DOESN'T love Geralt?
But yea, in my first playthrough right now and I picked Yen. I fucked up though and did the quest too early so if I wanted to change my choice I'd have to replay a ton of quests. Oh well.

Also this game did the romantic scenes so well.
The scene with Triss at the Vegelbud Ball was pretty romantic, but so was the scene with Yen on top the mountain.

>post yfw you talk for the last time before the battle with the hunt

>Love you too

Why is Geralt so cute, bros?

back to /wtc/ you dumb trisscuck

More like
> loves the idea of you

It's on now, bitchboy.

Triss is cute!

CUTE!

>overly attached cringe worthy reddit tier redhead
>used you throughout the whole witcher 1
>a shitty damsel in distress in the witcher 2
>the most boring female of witcher 3
I don't care for neither of them, but at least I don't want to puke when I see Yen

I'm playing this for the first time after only recently acquiring a computer that can play it. I've played through Witcher 1 and 2, and coming from that I have to say that Triss went from ok to terrible. Her yank voice is fucking insufferable, added to which she's an idiot who used you for your own ends and won't say what she means.

>Geraaaaaalt I'm sooooooo 'effing drunk xD that statue is naked aha ;) lmoa
>I know we're here on very important business that could potentially end in many innocent people losing their lives if we cock it up, AND I know that it's been heavily implied that you're not interested in me but teeheeehee kissy kissy let me see your weiner peener

>won't say what she means

Have you met Yennefer?

>Lol ill tell u when the time is rite gerald :^)

Why bother with any of the two?

Because she was added in later and you get blueballed at the end of the DLC because they didn't make it so you could send her to Kaer Morhen like the other 2?

>red hair

Sorry, but not sorry, I'm only attracted to white women. Siri and the blonde prostitutes are the only attractive women in the game.

>manages to be even more boring than Triss in Witcher 1
>is I honestly haven't played hearts of stone yet so I can't really say if she's changed or not, but I'm not excited at all, because she was an awful character

Shani is a slut.
>m-muh injured soldiers

She just likes to suck as many dicks as possible, the frontline barracks is the best place for that.

>that jaw
I've not played the game but she's a man isn't she?

I met the cosplayer who is the face model of yennifer and I can confirm she's as bad as Yen personality wise.

I want Triss fags to leave.