Is this retarded fucking game ever coming out? I just want closure

Is this retarded fucking game ever coming out? I just want closure

We better be able to counter, fuck those hand held games.

Anime fights are all about slamming attacks into one another

Closure to what exactly?

Yes, it's coming out, but we don't have a release date yet. They've confirmed that 2.8 (coming January of next year) is going to be the only KH game coming out between now and KH3's release, as they don't want to keep us waiting any longer than that. KH3 likely won't be far behind (maybe even in the same year) because the KHχ movie, BBS 0.2: A Fragmentary Passage (2/3 of 2.8, the other 1/3 being KH3D HD), and KH3 all use the Unreal Engine.

THE DOOR, SORA!

the story of course

It's going to end on a cliffhanger anyway

What in the story needs to be resolved? The series itself will keep going just out of demand. What bad guy do we need to fight? What mystery is there to solve? I'm not trying to bash the game, but I don't understand the closure OP is looking for.

Just be thankful it wasn't developed by valve

Xemnas is closer than ever to being all powerful. Ven still needs to wake his ass up. Aqua has been trapped in the realm of darkness for over a decade. And Sora is technically not a keyblade master. Not to mention all of those who were nobodies in the organization coming back and playing a role.

>put 80 hours into this game
>bored of fighting data battles over and over again
>lingering will is just Op to beat
i feel your pain, as much as care for kingdom hearts. i just want kh3 to come out already or see more gameplay and hopes it tops kh2.

Does 2.5 still allow you to look up Kairi's dress? Is the upskirt a tradition? Will it be in the third game?

>>hopes it tops kh2.
user...

>Not playing critical

Why?

You realize the game will resolve nothing?

We'll get a big battle and the good guys will win and we'll be left with even more questions.

>He plays KH for the story

>Closure
>Modern SE
user....

Your butthole

because the 3 hour start up with roxas puts me to sleep anytime i have the courage to play it. its just too boring.
>beaten data xemnas phase 1 over 12 times and xemnas phase 2 over 7 times.

>implying the gameplay from the most recent games are any better

>Closure

Pretty sure Nomura said this is the end of ONE of his retarded sagas. Kingdom Hearts will go on until he dies. And assuming he doesn't shit the rest of the sagas onto handhelds, he'll get to do two more games if they take this fucking long to make.