Is he right?

Is he right?

i beg to differ

Yeah

Yes

Yes.

No, he isn't.

Psychically men are stronger but in terms of flexibility women can do a lot more. Also the genders are intellectually equal to one another for the most part.

Not everything needs to be a Kindergarten level pissing contest between boys and girls. The Legion are protracted as villains, anyways. This thread doesn't need to be here.

Meant to say "shown" as villains.

get real roastie

LONDON

Every right a woman has is merely allowed to them by men like pic related

THOT BE GONE

>Tribal scum thinking to claim moral superiority while his subordinates spread their breed of degeneracy

Yes, Obsidian are SJW's though so they don't actually believe it.

Name 1 way other than their vagina in which women are useful

You're not allowed to have rational opinions here,

Hugs and cuddles

>Also the genders are intellectually equal to one another for the most part.

lmao

Look at all the wonderful stuff women have done now they've been equal to men in the past years!

:^)

Men have more neurons in their brains, and synapses fire faster, more often than women's synapses. Men are stronger, faster, and have better spacial awareness than women, on average.

One thing women are better at than men are is destroying their own society once they're given rights. I'll give them that.

truer words have never been said

Nice toilet armor india

How about those video games?

No, girls are for kissing.

What happens if you talk to him as a female courier?

Nice football pads. Do they stop bullets?

t. Fat boy huddled up to a computer making zero use of his extra neurons or superior strength

Seriously why the fuck does the difference in "peaks" for gender matter when the people who actually give a damn about that sort of thing are sedentary morons who don't approach that peak anyway?

You get taken in as a fuckslut into the legion encampment. O...oh wait that's just with the mods I have..nevermind.

Tell me about it in detail.

>"One thing women are better at than men are is destroying their own society once they're given rights"
>implying men haven't basically been doing that themselves throughout the course of civilization

I don't condone SJW's or shit like BLM, but let's pretend males are faultless here

Good taste in mods.