Thanks faggot.

ty

You performed adequately for someone with downs syndrome

[Glass Him]

It aint gonna suck itself

u did nothing usefull

Alright, if you insist.

*unzips dick*

Thanks but try to be a little more active next time.

>b-but muh interchangeable dps!!

We could have another you in a literal second. Just be grateful when we let you DPS for us.

t. healers

Let's fug :D

congrats 4 doin ur job
no medal 4 u

Why did you post hunter?

>panda shit
purge the lesser races
14/88
garithos did nothing wrong

ur a qt

Pandaren are our wives

>Stick cock in her orifice

Good girl, here's your reward. You've earned it.

>Pat myself on the back because I'm the healer.

>Still less DPS than the tank as a healer
No commend for you.

I can heal myself as a tank. I would rather have another DPS.

die disgusting racemixer

Here's your reward.
*unzips dick*

>Pandaren live in a isolated society, keep to themselves
>Said society is actually quite advanced - More advanced than pretty much all Horde races with the exception of Elven faggotry or Dead Human
>And that's because Elves have magic

Garithos would probably not give a single fuck about Pandas. Hell, he probably would envy how they manage to avoid interacting with "lesser" races for so long.

Fuck off you disgusting subhuman furfag piece of literal shit. Gas the furfags.

>Le infallible healer meme

You stupid niggers are a dime a dozen like dps

Only tanks hard to find

Good job not fucking up this time at least, retard.

rub that female panda ass

I'll congrats them if they're not being high and mighty about it.

Humility is important for any role, especially for the guy not actually attacking anything

>circlejerk when everyone is needed

That's my boy.

Will you marry me?

I votekick female pandas whenever I get into groups with them.
Furries are not welcome.

WHY WON'T YOU LET ME DIE

WHY MUST I GO ON LIVING THIS ACCURSED LIFE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You disgust me
>not wanting that fuzzy, soft booty
The fuck is wrong with you

Would you like some bamboo?

T-thanks for healing me.
Good job on switching between dps and healing.

I am making your job easier by doing high damage and killing mobs faster

Now be a good bitch and heal the tank so we can get this shit done and you can pretend you helped

>mfw every female panda turned out to be autistic furry guy pretending to be a lesbian girl just to erp and score real pictures of real girls

Freaks like you belong in the garbage.

FUCKING GREG STREET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yiff in hell furfag

Here's $60, go get a race change.

Non-sexual adventurers like you belong at the bottom
Of the bed
With my dick in your butt

>f-fucking furfag scum!! i wouldn't touch those disgusting things!! 14/88 vote trump!!

Is there anyone gayer on the Internet than an alt-right cuck?

Tanks are everywhere in legion. Healer has more frequent call to arms and you need more healers than tanks for raids.

Anyway, one thing there certainly isn't a shortage of is DPS. Staet a group to wipe your ass and you'll get instant replies from over geared DPS begging for you to let then.

If you want to see the inside of dungeons and raids I'd work on that attitude of yours. Most people aren't as kind as I am explaining all of this to you.

>I don't have a solid argument, the post.

Did you know you were in virtual reality? We all are. That can be a great thing and that can be a horrible thing depending on one main princeable , health and wealth. Well in a world that health and wealth go hand and hand it is important we have both. You are obligated to spread the word to your friends and family.

www.forgottenmatrix.com
www.virtualrealityrights.com
www.goddoesthis.com

bueno

This is fucking disgusting, furries should be gassed

>Say something nice to them Cred Forums
But they get off of being abused, that's why they picked healer. Also only intensely homo games have healers to begin with.

>mfw a female pandaren pretends to be retarded then just shits on you in PVE and PVP
Th-thanks

You?

She looks so soft and squeezable.

Why are healers in MMOs either:

>Entitled fucks

>Fags who want to act submissive

It's because no one wants to do the brainless and boring job of a healcuck

Literally subhuman.

>Fags who want to act submissive

when will this meme end

I heal just because it's easy as fuck compared to literally every other class.

>Healer
>Healing me

Psh, I don't play faggy tanks

Healing is an easy job, but you know what's an even easier job?

Tanking. It's so fucking braindead. You literally just press your buttons to keep things on you and pop a cooldown if it looks like you're going to take a lot of damage.

And you get all the gear and praise automatically just because you volunteered for the role.

>implying only the alt-right hate furries
>being this delusional

Healing in raid is the most skill intensive thing you can do in PVE wow.

>furries
>delusional
I think you might be onto something

We all work towards the same common goal. No one role is greater than the other.

That being said we are CLEARING THE MOBS BEFORE THE BOSS.

T. Tank

No, nothing wrong with hating furries. Even closet furries hate furries. But a lot of people on Cred Forums just say the same shit and act like your typical Cred Forums cuck.

Niggas butthurt cause people wanna fuck thick panda bitches. Then they go laugh about how tumblr gets triggered at everything.

Wwwwwwwww

gj healer we did it

You know what's easier than that? DPS
>look at talent tree
>get every +damage talent
>spam two buttons

you're very welcome Cred Forums!

Why the fuck do you expect a compliment ? you did you job, the tank did it's job, and the DPS have a huge cock, so suck it and shut the fuck up.

>see this image
>my younger sister just turned 15
>she likes anime
>she likes drawing
>she likes animals
>she frequents some online animal forum Club Penguin thing

Cred Forums help, I'm worried the internets gonna get to her and make her a weeb ass furry.

ey bby nice paws

>get every +heal talent
>spam heal button

Wow so much harder.

I've been healing as restoration druid for a long time and I want to try a new heal spec. Holy priests and paladins, what can you say about your artifacts?

You know who's a better waifu than Ran? Mamizou
>Bigger, fluffier tail
>Finer taste in clothing
>Will smoke with you

God I wanna lick a worgen's paws

If she draws she'll make fat bucks sadly
Furries are typically NEET off breeds with bad spending habits

>potato

Guys, guys, you're all just horrible.

Unless you're a huge sperg and can act like a decent big brother, try to support her and steer her art direction away from furry if it ever strays there.
If you are a sperg, cry to mom when she eventually does and cash in on your GBP and eat some tendies

>No healers after hours of wait
>Realize entitled dps scared them all away.
>Game descends rapidly into emptiness.

Want a serious talk?
Right now, kids are exposed to a weird Internet culture of immediate gratification and attention-whoring=success stories. The best thing you can do for your sister to make sure that she grows up normal is to be there for her. You need to be supportive, but also teach her what's actually important in life and make sure she learns to appreciate things like hard work and perspective. Hobbies are fun, and all, but a lot of teenagers I meet seem to think that they will become youtube stars and can just drop out of school as soon as they hit a million subscribers or a million reblogs on deviantart or something.

Just do your part to keep her grounded, and it will be fine.

Joke answer?
pffft girls are gross

The fuck are you talking about? It's brain dead easy. Install Healbot, click the names with low health, shift click the names with low health if there's more than a couple, occasionally middle click. Congratulations you win. Fucking watched movies while clearing Heroic Draenor raids every week. Legion raids are just as brain dead

Most furries that commission artists are in the STEM field actually, that's how they can afford to spend thousands

See

Well if you're DPS you don't even have to do that.
>go to icyveins and find the rotation
>repeat rotation until boss dies

as one of the few people who legit enjoys healing i enjoy the inflated sense of self-importance that comes with filling the most unliked yet needed role

>Guys please help me control others

Shut it, you fuckboi. Less talking and more spreading your boipussy.
Speak for yourself, senpai. The healers I usually find are pretty cool guys. No begging for cock, nor being a cock.

I'll keep this in mind user, thanks.

I'm an Armyfag in Korea right now, so I can play the good role model identity easily, and I'm not around often enough for the inner sperg to show.

I don't think it will ever turn into her being one of those commission people.

Furries are subhuman garbage that have no room in my groups.
What else is there to argue? Be a disgusting freak, get kicked, simple as that.

Most people don't have autism like you

pot calling the kettle black tbqh

>Get all the gear and praise
>Tanking
>modern WOW

I used to main a tank but tanking is the most pointless, thankless job now a days, all the gear goes to the DPS because you can tank mythics with heroic tank gear, raid progression is based entirely around the competence of your DPS and their gear

I fucking hate the trinity.

>be a tank
>ret don't give me BoK
>mfw
Into the kick he goes

I don't even know why people like to be dps.

> DPS
> Keep up the rotation, don't stand in red
> Healer
> Keep up the rotation, don't stand in red, be ready to break rotation for emergency heals
> Tank
> Keep up the rotation, don't stand in red, taunt enemies, be aware of additional boss mechanics that only affects the tank

I prefer tank and healer but I see myself playing dps more and more because finding a competent dps is way harder than a competent tank or healer and it fucking sucks.

Did you have a stroke while typing that?

I only kick people if they do a shit job

furries are doing a shit job at life
No?

Tanks are the main characters of the game. The boss looks only at you and you lead the group into battle. Healers and DPS are simply your minions doing the dirty work, and are lower than dirt.

How does it feel knowing DPS are literally just the replaceable footman in a battle while the Tanks and Healers are leaders and strategists who decide the outcome of the fight?

>caring what people do outside a video game

>that map
Took me a second 7/10

>furfags calling people autistic
always makes me laugh

>there are people on Cred Forums who are still insecure about Furrys
almost as funny as people who are still insecure about MLP or anime

You're about as smart as barneyfag atm bro.

>caring this much that people make fun of it
assure? If you act like a retard infant of people you will be made fun of, put up with it

>he gets this mad at some autist who complains about ponies

whats the best heal right now?

>there are people who still laugh at embracing autists
>these autists still cant handle it
Corrected your post

I find DPS are split into 4 categories from least to most players.

>The ones that care: Will interrupt if needed, cover mechanics, and even help spot heal/taunt strays that a tank misses if capable. They also know and actually like their class

>The Try hards: Read Icy Veins, FOTM, Nothing else matters other than big juicy numbers. Probably hates the class but likes being the 'best'

>People too afraid to do anything other than smash face.

>People too functionally retarded to do anything including their rotation or even keep up with the party.

>he assumes I like X

>Playing Killing Floor 2 as a medic.
>Do well enough to keep the entire team alive on suicidal, and manage to get most of the kills.
>One dude adds me, telling me I did a good job
>Invites me to his clan, assumes I'm a dedicated healer
>Skip forward two weeks
>We're all playing on Hell on Earth difficulty, and I've been stuck as medic since I first joined
>He plays as berzerker, tries to go toe to toe with a fleshpound when he's at 50hp and no armour, gets pasted
>Suddenly starts bitching and whining about how it's my fault he died, because I wasn't healing good enough
>Put up with it for another week, he's still being bitchy and sloppy with his game
>Go full 'RRRREEE' mode and use my mic for the first time to rrreee at him, then quit, then remove him from Steam

It feels good to sperg out when you're the healer every once in a while. All that stored up hate and rage is enough to give you ass cancer.

When did I say you liked anything

Being inefficient is what I take issue with not who is made fun of

What games let me fuck some cute shota healer?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Inefficient? Are you just trying to sound smart? People don't like annoying retards, furries fall under that, theres no big secret here.

>tank main
>absolutely hate healslut memes
>dominant, mean healer girls are the biggest turn on

>People don't like annoying retards unlike me

If you actually followed the conversation you'd know that was the argument the entire time but I don't expect retards that use niggerspeak to understand basic conversations

A non retarded healer, good.
Stay at X place because we need Y done.

>trying to defend furries
>so links a picture of a brony being autistic which is basically the same thing to prove he isn't autistic
You aren't doing a good job
If your feelings get hurt because you just cant resist letting everyone know how sexy you find dogs maybe Cred Forums is not for you

What games let me be a cute kemoshota healer?

As a tank, you're literally the only person I'm focused on guarding.

Sorry you had to deal with my bullshit.

I literally have not used a word of apeslang you retarded furry faggot

When I'm upset and I receive heals, I stop moving until the healer leaves me alone.

>Can't accept he has autism and underperforms in every aspect of life

>ignores everything I said and projects at me instead
furries are autistic ugly and also apparently very dumb

>he's so retarded he can't even identify niggerspeak when he uses it
You're the retard here

Show me where I used it then, you autistic dogfucker

You never said anything with actual substance and you don't even know what position you're arguing against

You wan't to know why your healer is a cunt?

It is because he stands in the back and watches you retards repeatedly fuck up goddamn simple tasks, which creates more work for him and puts the party in jeopardy.

Your healer is a cunt because he is tired of reminding the ever-shitty DPS to do the fucking static, NEVER CHANGING mechanics of a pve encounter. Then he watches them not do them anyways.

He is a cunt because he asks politely for you to interrupt, not take avoidable damage, and be careful about extra pulls, only to seethe with rage as he watches you braindead fucking apes pile into every burning pit, acid pool, lightning cloud, and swarm of adds that you can possibly manage.

He might even be a cunt because after all of that, after fucking babysitting you instead of engaging in what CAN be an enjoyable and relaxing pastime (healing competent players), you finally fuck up enough to wipe the party, and you don't even realize it was your own fucking fault.

Heals might be a cunt because he has time to look at the meters and buff uptimes, and because he knows more about your class than you do, realizes straight fucking away when you are fucking up and not doing it right. That's when he realizes he got roped into a run with 1 or more stupid faggots looking for a carry.

Your healer is a cunt because he has dropped one or more parties that day already, which were full of braindead trash. Everyone's time is valuable, and your cunt healer doesn't understand why dumbfucks waste it trying to content that is impossible for them.

Heals is a cunt because he is forced to play his class correctly to carry your stupid ass, when the inverse is not the fucking same at all.

Fuck your tunnel vision, ADHD, spastic retard dps. If I could solely make parties out of tank/heals DPS alts, I fucking would. In fact, the best parties that I ever have for non-raid content are with people who are tank/heal mains. Pure dps players are a blight.

This is not an excuse to not respond to anything
You are clearly just a fucking retard trying to carry on until the last word by stalling with nonsensical drivel. At least I know faggots like you will forever be outcast by even the lowest of the low at Cred Forums, because furfags are that insufferable, a fact you have evidenced further.

>
>tbqh
Anyone that uses this shit even ironically has subhuman IQ

You never responded to anything you google

(You)

Not even me. Anyone who wastes their time fapping to cartoon dogs is the real idiotic manchild here.

>Not even me
Then fuck off retard

You literally posted a brony being autistic, do you not realize furries are the exact same shit? You are probably more disliked than them, and at least niggers don't fuck their dogs you sub human shit

No, you're a furry and deserve to be called out, auitsmal faggot

Then why are you even here then you fuckface?

Don't like furfags getting uppity with people

I want a Panda wife

>gets btfo
>f-f-f-fuck off!!!
Ahahahahahaha

Explorer class when?

So you're just being a self important person that interjects in conversations that have nothing to do with you on anonymous Filipino imageboards believing that your worthless opinion means anything?

Well it clearly means something to you because it riled you up this much
Furfags just cant take the fact that nobody likes them can they?

>responding to conversations you weren't even a part of

Play a hunter and get the proper cosmetic outfits? I'm pretty sure Blizzard has the brain power to make outfits that give you a Dr Livingstone look.

>uses a website where people communicate and discuss things
>doesn't want anyone to do this unless it agrees with him
tyical furry

(You)

Why is Li Li so best?

>so annihilated you cant even form a sentence

>bear
>not fat

right after they add Bards

Healer here. I'm letting most of you faggots die. True power.

This board needs IDs and flags

Because shes everything you could want out of a sperm sock.

Li Li is pure

Pure slut.

I gather aggro near you and then run away.

Bears aren't fat actually, it's mostly due to their fur gives them that volume

Thats the best kind of slut. Saint on the streets, sinner in the sheets

>Lalafag

>tfw DPS Healer

something nice to them Cred Forums

Well that depends on food availability really. Bear do eat nearly everything they can get their hands on in the fall so they're fat enough for winter. Pandas don't hibernate though however many are still fatasses because their method of eating consists of sitting down for hours at a time and eating all the bamboo in the immediate vicinity.

>I have to compliment a fragile child for doing their job.
Thanks for not being a fuck up.

I don't know user

Hairless bears are disgusting.

BoK is trash.

BoM on DPS.

If healer needs wisdom and tank needs kings you have bigger problems.

helo beartato

Fuck off and stop bypassing filters for your WoW-shill thread

You need a healdom.

>DPS fucks up
>Gets booted out the group
>Receive 6+ whispers within seconds of advertising for another DPS

>Healer or Tank leaves the group
>Spend 30 minutes waiting for another

>hurr durr we carry the group
Healers are the wait staff of mmos
>has a smug sense of self importance
Healers scum.

>playing a dead MMO

Thats an old ass Sloth Bear in a zoo shaved for a skin condition. Controlled diet and all it's not exactly representative of how fat a bear can get.

>lip injections
fucking disgusting

Thank you, master.

Can I somehow get through 100-110 as mistweaver or am I gonna have to learn dps monk until I hit cap again?

kill yourself

>Progression raiding
>Healers and tanks are check-off points
>Rely on DPS competence for everything else in carrying the group
>Virtually impossible to replace because 90% chance the person you get is going to be counter-productive

If i can do it as a holy priest then you can do it as MW

I dunno man, but if you find out let me know.

you are the same retard that pays the same clothes twice despite getting a single piece
or tips people for doing their job right?

Coming from a tank, if you can actually dispel when you need to, use defensive cds when you need to and be able to keep up with my flow of tanking then i'll say something to you, you know, for doing your fuckin job semi competently.

90% of healers don't know what the fuck they're doing anyways.

You my have healed me but it won't bring back my leg Jarry

It's easy, I have less responsibility, and it's actually fun to play.

Tanking is boring as fuck and healing is for baddies who want to feel important. When tanking is as fun as DPS, I play tank,

>healer macroed limp bizkit lyrics to his spells and was as annoying as possible
>raid leader did nothing because he was our top healer by a mile

HANDS UP NOW HANDS DOWN

Those are always the greatest players

I do.

But all healers are submissive fags and I'm not even gay

you get a bit extra cum in your bowl tonight

>be grateful when we let you dps

what.

you seem confused.

go back to staying quiet and hitting those heal buttons.

Ew no I'm not a furry

> Not being a heal-brah with a tank-brah
It ain't gay if balls aren't touching

Why is my healer wearing a hunter set?

I'll give you my hard cock later slut

>there are Hunters who still take Barrage

I wanna marry a panda

>went disco yesterday alone
>they put limp bizkit
not that i dislike it , but its better when they put jump around and not rolling

>Agree to help guild member do Mythic VotW
>He's complete shit
>The healer is also complete shit
>The other two dps are also shit
>Everyone is shit but me
>Can't even beat the first boss

Just do it as Brewmaster. You don't need to put any AP into the weapon either. Around 107 just put your specialization as MW so you'll get int trinkets and relics for your MW artifact.

So many fucking times

It's a shame real chubby girls aren't like qt pandas

nice heals

what is this shit

>Legion drops
>I'll be a Brewmaster!
>spec sucks
>At least I have my lock alt
>class sucks
>back to playing my Resto shaman
>it's fucking great

Enhancement is better than ever before, shame about Elemental being dogshit though

How old is this panda?

user thats just how adolescent girls are, I'm pretty sure that's how you acted when you were a 15 year old girl

18 in Legion

you're the kind of healer who goes on ego trips and thinks you're better than everyone in the group

that's why you don't get a thank you

>become beastmaster
>easily control younger sister and endless horde of furries

I don't see the problem here, user, save for a lack of motivation to claim your place as ruler of the beasts.

Best healer?

whm

I did it, I saved the raid

So I can fug it?

She didn't get a model update so no

More lewd Li Li please

>guild
>tanks do their job
>healers shit on each other for doing bad
>dps in full competition for who can do more and not die

It's nice being in a proper guild where everyone knows their role and does it without begging to be thanked.

Nice heals bro

More

Li Li is not for lewd

Don't worry, I'm going to marry her before I lewd her.

Can women get married on Azeroth?

remark that the tank has more healing done than they do

>tfw someone actually said good heals at the end of a dungeon to me
I never thought it would happen

>no one posting Li Li

shit thread, delete it and burn it and try again later

I want to impregnate a Pandaren

what has this place done to me

Wish healing was as fun in WoW as it was in XIV.

you're one step closer to becoming a full fledged healslut good job

I want a Pandaren to fuck me in the ass.

I want to cum inside her and create hybrid children

Post lewd Li Li

I'm glad I got the chance to carry your sorry ass you hideous monstrosity go back to being made into coats it's what you are best at.

>Wasting your superiors titan seed on sub-creature naturals
Had Odyn not been stuck in the Halls of Valor I would have told him to strike you down

I want to blow my titan seed deep inside of an Elf a Night Elf specifically

>faggots itt wanting to impregnate furshit when every human female has a perfect figure in WoW

Disgraceful. Femhumans are literally made to bear children. Why do think the doorways are so huge in this game? It's to accomodate the wide hips of Alliance women.

I want to kidnap a goblin and use her as my breeding sock

healers add nothing to the game

the game would be just as fun if there was a standard, passive regen and you just had to avoid failing too many mechanics in a row and spiking faster than your passive regen heals you. maybe you could roll some self-heals in as a cooldown or maybe a bit in as a bonus for dps doing good damage or tanks managing mechanics well.

also, you're all self-absorbed faggots who think everyone should suck your dick and get completely butthurt anytime someone doesn't congratulate you for doing your job. and the really retarded ones even circlejerk about their numbers just like dps do (except that total heals isn't an accurate representation of how well a healer performed, as you can just boost those numbers by spamming useless heals on people who are completely safe without properly taking care of people who are in actual danger), taking away the one thing they had that made them less annoying than dps.

overall, healers are fucking annoying and the only thing i like about them is that in non-mmo games they usually have cute character models. but mmo healers can't even get that part right.

and that's just regular healers. then you have the faggoty healers on Cred Forums who literally want to gargle my cum or some shit. those ones are about a million times worse and should probably fuck off to /d/.

But you wouldn't
I don't play wow, where every dps does the same damage because gearing up and rotations are all the same, and simple.
Also how about you start doing dps while healing, I'm not happy with you just standing there not making us clear the dungeon faster

You. I like you.

Guys

I /flirt at every female character I pass, especially the opposite faction.

Also, all healers are cum-dumpsters and you need to praise them a little but also bully them into submission.

It's better than catgirl atleast

I don't like healers because the whole consept of being the helping hand and the buffer doesn't sound good to me, it's not exciting for me to see my partys hp bar go up, but the enemies to go down. Also most of the difficulty comes from keeping your retards alive when they make mistakes, which just annoys me, or the game just giving me a number like "Alright, in this phase, you must heal this much or you won't win", so basically youre doing the opposite of a dps check, all the time. Also in most games healer classes are not efficient to level outside dungeons

I don't like tanks because when I play MMOs, for half of the time I like to just go on autopilot, which is something I couldn't do as a tank. I also don't see that much variety in tanking.

I dunno if you still play WoW for some reason, but in most other MMOs these days, like 70% of the mechanics are dps related, 20% related to tanks, which is mostly tank swapping, and 10% related to gimmick healer mechanics (heal this npc, heal to full to remove debuff etc.)
Part of the challenge that I also enjoy is the effort it can take to find groups, especially if you're a common dps class. As a tank or healer you in pretty easily, but as a dps it's hard to get in, and atleast in the beginning you have to show off, so you won't get replaced

All dpsers are cucks. Keep standing around waiting for a big dick daddy tank to come tank that elite WQ mob for you.

He's right tho.

Thanks for the heals, but remember to pinch in dps next time!

i play tank and healer precisely because of that
i prefer tanking because it generally requires the most situational awareness and understanding of fight mechanics
healer can also be fun because it requires a certain degree of improv when other people fuck up
i've never found dps fun

>Explorer as advanced Archaeology profession
>can sometimes get quest items through arch that give you access to instances (solo?)
>instances are ancient tombs and all that with little or not combat, but platforming and puzzles
Would take effort and innovation though, won't happen

>Healers arent efficient to level outside dungeons

Shockadins would like a word with you

We're all furries here.

Too bad their faces are shit

In general they aren't

>not being a healer+dps

but I also want to fuck Night Elves, Blood Elves, Draenei, Gnomes, and Humans when it comes to WarCraft

>Implying healers and tanks aren't harder to replace than a DD because there's fewer of them to start with

>Implying even a melee DD who specialises in interrupt/CC duty doesn't have less responsibility than a healer

>Implying a raid of the best DDs in existence would survive any raid without healing

>Implying the difficulty of finding a good DD isn't down to personality/work ethic issues that apply equally to tanks and healers

>Implying

Well yeah. We're furries, but not exclusively.

Pandas are mid-low tier furry.

Speak for yourself faggot.

go back to your fucking containment board

it would also require blizzard designing content that only like 10% of the population tops would see, and outside of class halls they've repeatedly said they're not interested in doing this (imo a completely retarded decision on their part that makes everything feel much more generic)

Where do you think we are?

get purged

not on deviantart, you faggot

now fuck off before i start dumping 40k

>mfw playing as rogue for dungeon and healer never heals me
>have to use crimson vial to heal self
>dont die, unlike the healer

There's been polls done. You're outnumbered if you're not.

fuck off

what game is that from?

>an informal poll i posted past the bump limit in a thread i derailed with furry shit is totally representative, guys!

fixed

The literal last poll had 1000 votes for what hiro should do with Cred Forums saying to remove furfags
And this wasnt a biased as fuck poll like the one you are referring to
Are you aware that Cred Forums has always been anti furry? We came from SA for fucks sake. Nobody here likes you, please stop bringing up your shit in these threads

Where do you think you are? We fought since fucking 05 to give you a fucking containment board and they finally did it like eight years later. You faggots bled out of SA, Gaia and Digg into Cred Forums and shit spread like wildfire

Also dps is 100% interchangeable except for warlocks and mages and arguably spriests on some fights. Anyone arguing otherwise is an idiot.

This site hosts /vp/ and /mlp/

Your breed will die out in time /tg/, and be forgotten by the mainstream that has embraced funny animal games and mascots, as well as media such as Zootopia and the dozen knockoffs trying to cash in on the success of that film

I wish there was a new MechWarrior game, but they took my money from Tactics and ran with it

Both containment boards, and for some reason you didn't mention Cred Forums probably because you are new. Long story short, annoying, cancerous autists of any form will never be accepted by a website full of angsty and angry people, your only hope is liberal pissholes like tumblr.

>cancerous autists of any form will never be accepted by a website full of cancerous autists

You sure?

>/vp/
was created as a containment board to house the half a dozen pokemon threads that were up on Cred Forums at any given time. i know, i was there when it happened.

>/mlp/
was created as a containment board because simply banning the faggots wasn't working as they'd just ban evade. i know, i was there when it happened.

>/tg/
probably the best board on this site and we should be so lucky as to be more like them. with that said, i haven't posted there in years and haven't lurked there in months.

there are people who have been here much longer than me, since i didn't come here until 2008. if you think furry is, or has ever been, the norm on any board here other than maybe the two containment ones you just listed, you're clearly not one of those people.

Do you legit believe this? Nobody likes furfags anywhere

Had it not been for the laws of this land, i would of cut you were you stand

Theres a difference between your autism and ours, which I don't think you understand. I also don't think you understand that nobody anywhere will respond well to you pushing your pathetic little agenda and if you weren't retarded you'd see that nobody does. Furfags are far and away one of the most hated people on the internet, and you can blame memes or "autism" all you want but at the end of the day its how you all act, and nobody can stand it.

the only people who hate Furfags to the degree you do is Closet furrys or 12 year old autistic little boys who think girls have cooties and that
>jerking off to porn = putting on a fur suit

this

see, the thing with other fetishists is they don't TRY to act like they're accepted. they know they're degenerates and they keep it to themselves like any reasonable person would keep their filth to themselves.

you people come into a place and try to claim it as your own when it never was to begin with. you're on a place that is quite possibly one of the most overtly hostile to your particular brand of degeneracy, and you're STILL deluded into thinking everyone here is just like you.

we're not. fuck off. i don't care if you're into sick shit, but don't try to imply everyone else is into your sick shit, and don't take every excuse you can get to make things about your fetish.

we don't hate people who have an attraction to a certain kind of pornographic content, we hate people who are insufferable faggots about it like you are being right now.

>we don't hate people who have an attraction to a certain kind of pornographic content

That's 99% of "furries" though

Basically what this guy said
Its how you act, and every single one of you does it. Why are you acting like people want you to spam this shit? They don't, fit in here, don't try to force here to fit in with you. And you really cant call anyone autistic while being a furry, can you not see the hypocrisy there

Where are the Pandaren girls?

That you won't shut up about
This delusional ignorance is why you will never be accepted, whine at me and prove me right all you want, its literally what I want, I don't want you fags accepted. The more you look like an asshurt little faggot the better

right, you seem to be missing the point. the point is that i don't dislike you because of what you're attracted to, i dislike you because of how you're acting.

i don't care if you're sexually aroused by shower curtains, but when you come into a thread and act like everyone else is crazy because they don't love shower curtains and that non-shower-curtain-lovers are in the minority and that this place has ALWAYS been for shower-curtain-lovers, you've become an insufferable jackass. and i don't like insufferable jackasses, regardless of what they like or dislike.

>not playing a class that can tank, dps and heal
youre all fags lmfao

>unzips dick

wow

really?

>He doesn't exclusively Healdom
I knew Cred Forums was nothing bul a bunch of fucking dpsluts and healwhores

POST LI LI

What do you think this is, /trash/?

Yeah basically

/trash/ might be getting deleted along with a bunch of other containment boards
there is a shitshow coming

lolibait trash

Theres a frequent /trash/ WoW thread that is always full of Li Li and has a handful of resident drawfags.

So just give everyone leech mechanics? DPS leech more because of damage but are squishy. Tanks don't leech as much but also take much less damage.

/trash/ has no reason to be deleted

I will be legitimately mad if hiroshima deletes tiny boards for the sake of lowering bandwidth. Fact is the vast majority of it goes to Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and /vg/. That's what needs addressed. Not comfy little boards. I don't want places like /n/ or /cgl/ to die for the sake of saving a single cent.

Same reason /mlp/ should be deleted
You give these people a home here and they increase infestation of other boards by 1000%
Like syrians basically

I WANT TO MARRY
HOLD HANDS WITH
HAVE CONSITUAL SEX
AND RAISE A FAMILY
WITH A FEMALE PANDAREN

/an/ is apparently getting it
RIP

>if you delete the home board they will go away
you are 100% the dumbest person on all of Cred Forums
inb4
>LEL JUST BAN THEM :^)
yeah they really works now right it's TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to dodge bans

Fuck's sake

That's such a pointless board to remove.

Thanks again m8, I'll heal next time.

That's bullshit, since even if it is somewhat as slow as /adv/, it still has a purpose for a unique niche.

That gook is going to end up just having this site be passes and the most popular boards to save $5 worth of bandwidth

It's just Cred Forums liteâ„¢

delete it

>I want to be so strong so I need no players to complete my raids
If you want to play alone there are a lot of games for that.

POST LI LI

why cant pandas look like this and not have complexion of a 50 y/o overweight asian gramma.

I would roll one in a heartbeat

>TANKS
Usually fairly simple rotation.
Requires intimate knowledge of the fight to position correctly and use defensives at appropriate times.
Has the biggest responsibility for the group's success

>DPS
Rotations ranging from braindead to pretty complex and punishing.
Requires passable knowledge of mechanics.
Expendable on most fights.

>HEALERS
Can either be the easiest or the most stressful job in the group, depending on the difficulty of content and the skill of the other players.
Good healer will make a difference, but you have to rely on the tank and DPS being competent (can't heal stupid).
Requires adaptability and good reaction times to react to incoming dmg and inevietable fuck ups.

I mainly play healing classes in games

Why the fuck should I expect people to thank me? I'm just doing what my class should. Just like that tank is tanking and that dps is damaging. Nobody thanks them for doing their thing, so why should they thank me?

e621.net/post/index/1/li_li_stormstout

I just discovered e621 is MSG. Neat.

msg?

Monosodium glutamate

It's like fancy salt and chinks use it a lot.

I didn't say give a link to a porn site.
I said

LI

All I wanted was for Li Li to become my adolescent right hand and I her cherished Grandmaster. They didn't even update her model did they? She's not even a bodyguard so I can't sit and enjoy a nice picnic with her.

When will the holy trinity meme die and you're actually forced to git gud and dodge.

The naaru is a useless piece of shit

fuck you cunt

when wow dies

>Hate Pandaren
>Really like Li Li
Probably because shes not fat or has a goofy child like face on an adult body. Shes adorable, not for lewd. Would play a training game where you train your Li Li to be a champion.

It serves to contain the furries that people bitch about, which should justify it existing as a containment board

The biggest dumbass on the site right here, everyone.

Did you know that since /mlp/ has been made, it has actually lowered the count of pony posters on the site, as they burnt through almost any and all feasible posts and content? Every general for a new episode shows even less posts and unique IPs, as well as less participation in polls, and the board slowing down substantially, compared to the past where people would blitzkrieg pony posts randomly due to how easily triggered immature users are, and how delicious and guaranteed those tears are.

World of Warcraft 2, where there are actual graphics and tall trees outside of elf zones. Blood Elves will also be ugly and no one will want to play them, Worgen will be cured, and Pandaren will be Alliance only.

>the game would be just as fun if there was a standard, passive regen and you just had to avoid failing too many mechanics in a row and spiking faster than your passive regen heals you. maybe you could roll some self-heals in as a cooldown or maybe a bit in as a bonus for dps doing good damage or tanks managing mechanics well.

This is called Guild Wars 2. Try it - maybe you'll like it. Maybe you'll realise just how wrong you are - the trinity isn't as bad as it's made out to be. This is coming from a tank/DPS who never heals

Honestly the main appeal of pandaren for me is the chubbiness. I don't like chubby girls most of the time but sometimes they get to me.

I want anyone I'm healing to constantly berate me, especially in an emasculating way

gets my clitty hard

>started tanking at level 60 as Blood DK
>was worried about how to manage aggro, how to deal with anything that goes rogue and chases down the healer, etc.
>mfw everything just attacks me for no discernible reason no matter what I do

This.

I lurk since 2005 and pony and furry shit wasn't a thing here until 2010 maybe.

everybody hates it and you got containment boards for it, also most mods will ban you for posting furry shit on other boards

90% of healers never do content where the tank takes real damage.

>pony and furry shit wasn't a thing here until 2010

That's fucking wrong though. Especially if you include Pokemon

Li Li is the only well written female character Blizzard has ever made.

She better not get corrupted.

I am the fucking healer
I'll tell my mates to kill themselves for making my job hell, then meet up same time next week

>join a guild in WoW after old one fell apart
>most of the healers are females
>I'm one of the only male healers

I really like that guy's art

She just wants to adventure and have fun.

I just want to snuggle.

She needs to be naked more is all.

You play on Wyrmrest Accord bby?

If pandaren looked more like the Pandawa from Wakfu/Dofus I'd roll one in a heartbeat.

As a side note to stay more on topic, I just boosted up a holy paladin since the idea of a melee healer sounds fun to me. Haven't done much serious content as of yet (leveling dungeions were a joke I could AFK through) but doing the scenario to get the holy artifact really rattled me. I was really struggling to keep the guys alive and seemed that my healing output was really low- I was only healing them for something like 5% of their HP and then they'd get slapped for half their health and the struggle would begin again. Was it just poorly tuned or have I completely fucked up?

I'll make a woman out of you

if you have a big dick I do

Compared to some of the other Artifact acquisition quests, the damage that goes out when the big shadow dude comes is pretty insane.

You sound like a bitch

It's been awhile since I've done it, but I know I died at the final boss. Felt pretty hard at the time.

Now though I usually watch anime on my second monitor if I'm doing any content under +5 Mythic.
I'm ilvl 855 and terribly itemized, with no real healing trinkets to speak of.

I found the Holy Paladin artifact much harder to do than the Mistweaving one for Monks. Could be it wasn't tuned properly.

FUCK YOUR FURRY SHIT. COWTITS = GOATTITS > EVERYTHING ELSE

Have fun not being the man in the relationship.

friendly reminder there's a thread on /trash/

Post more healdom stories

>talking about relationships
>on Cred Forums
ok, whatever you say mr Zyzz

Literally what? I don't remember them being that fucking big.

POST LEWD LI LI

lewd mods

No one gives a shit, fuck off

-no-

Oh.

They're working now again? I thought Bliz went apeshit on stopping those.

Why do the healers in these threads carry such self importance? I've never interacted with anyone that demanded a thank you in MMOs, are these just shitposting threads?

fuck you

They're circlejerk threads, which are similar but disturbingly more sincere

Well, if they put some actually worthwhile stuff in archaeology, I'd be a lot more willing to do it.

I know this post was 6 hours ago but still kill yourself.

I just heal because I want to get abused and demeaned and treated like a boi slut.

this is a quality post

Works for the latest patch atleast 7.0.3

Is there a heroic version of the achievement for doing ursoc / ill / dragons etc ? someone is asking to link achieve for heroic kills I thought only heroic xavius had an achieve

>McCree is in my Mage's staff
>Also have the voice for my countdown timer set to McCree

It's High Noon somewhere in the world.

Because I like attention and as a healer who wears the most revealing gear possible I'm used to getting thanks/commendations/priority with loot. I don't think of myself as the most important member of the party but people feel really thankful when you essentially can undo their mistakes and save lives in a way other roles can't.

>You have done what is expected of you because you signed up for a job
>You want more recognition than everyone else for doing exactly what everyone else does

How 'bout no.

Thanks mah boy

Find them in the usual places?

>Play tank
>Seeing Healers and DPS argue about who is more important.
Yeah, you can keep arguing behind the necessary brick wall you both have. Your welcome.

Just healed for another Tank in my guild(I main Tank). How do you guys manage to play anything besides a Tank? Healing is fun in concept but executes poorly, and DPS is braindead button mashing, at least to me.

Explain how healing is fun.
Bonus: Explain how DPSing is fun.

>your
LOW INT

Explain how tanking is fun. It's just standing around while doing braindead button mashing. I hope you realize you can trivialize every role, MMOs aren't challenging at all.

>Play Hunter
>I can DPS and tank better than you
oh shit
oh fuck

Can't speak for healing, but DPS can be fun for several reasons
>competing with guild mates to see who can pull bigger numbers
>depending on class, managing your resources and buffs/debuffs to pull of amazing feats
>performing extra duties to help your group suceed, be it interrupts, dispels, supporting cooldowns, emergency tanking, etc
I had a lot of fun in MoP when I played enhance shaman with Conductivity - beating bad healers on stack fights while still getting top tier dps and listening to the baddies try to explain that was always a hoot. That, and actually having that burst aoe healing with healing rain/conductivity/ascendance helped in more than a few progression fights.

Why do Worgen have the biggest tits in relation to body size?

>Play Mage
>Get teleports, portals, and Teleportation Nexus
>Get a sassy silver fox as a bodyguard
>Arcane artifact talks shit about the people around you

why would you play anything else?

>be blood elf male priest healer
>all other priests are belf females
it was like a sausage party in reverse

something something nest in dark places

I'm so glad they killed off that motherfucker

More Li Li!

Take your sandals off, panda girl, you deserve a paw rub.

Thanks for nothing.

Who would make this

what purpose does it serve

because arcane's rotation is braindead and ranged dps is the least fun role to play in the entire game

>ywn be a thicc curvy panda girl
just kill me

>Start doing M+
>Realize the dps never noticed what any of the mobs actually do in lower difficulties and are getting fucked up by them now.

>Be tank
>Doing more damage than DPS
>Doing more heals than healer
>While tanking everything
>MFW I am God of carrying

Face it, tanks are the REAL champions of MMOs, not only do we get extra loot and are extremely in high demand, but we take your job and do it a million times better.

Reminds me of that pic of her training naked with Chen

moar.

>tfw Lili will never kick me in the balls

>be tank
>clear dungeon
>healer thanks me for tanking, as do dps
>thank dps for their damage
>thank healer for their heals
Why is this so hard for you anons? The trinity exists for a reason, each role is equally important.

tankfags and healcucks are one and the same

>Enjoy Monk class
>No race is more fitting to Monk than Pandaren (Match your race to your class)
>Pandaren also happen to have the smoothest and least shitty animations at the time of MoP release (Humans still got clunky rigid anims from almost a decade ago)
>Choices are female furry or obese male furry

Everything is cool and dandy until that last point.

Don't forgot that, on top of all this shit, when the DPS say "wtf healer?" after he dies standing in the Big Green Pool of Fuck You Death that it is litterally impossible to heal through, refusing to take the two steps it takes for him to survive. Or when you have seven billion adds on you because the tank is too stoned to realize he needs to pull the newly spawned adds.

>doesn't want to impregnate a female Pandaren

>everyone thanks everyone
Just do your fucking job and shut up.

Well. I won't lie, having chosen fem Pandaren I grew to like them. A lot.
I just don't feel welcomed anywhere in the realm due to the stigma they have.
Shit, the idea of 'Match race to class' can't be that unpopular.

>be tank
>queue for dungeon
>instant pop majority of the time
>load in
>tell group "afk 5 minutes, need to shit"
>browse GD while all the beta dps and healers wait
>haven't been kicked yet

feelsgoodman.png

youtube.com/watch?v=dNw4PwVYzSs

are there any healsluts that are ACTUALLY girls, instead of gay guys pretending to be girls?

>dungeon ends
>type "ty all"
Well, that was easy.

Maybe, but I bet it's rare. Anything can happen after all.

>can't stand playing female characters
>love fem Pandawa

>tfw always main a tank but tanksluts aren't a thing

This, I don't get thanks for sapping and knowing the quickest rout in all instances while the tank and healer are running into every mob like simpletons.

I don't get thanks for dropping 10+ Blingtron 6000 a day.

People that roll healers/tanks and actually believe they are "more important" because of it and are the main reason elitism is so common in MMOs.

>pandaren wearing mail
>healer thread

something's not right here

Why should I thank you for playing the most boring role on any game with healing?

I never considered the idea of a dominant healer girl. One who demands results and rewards you with praise if you make her life easier. Why is this doing so much for my dick?

Why does Li Li look like Cid...

anything is possible if you just imagine

the holy trinity is all you need in an mmo

sluts? nah probably not, the only ones i've met are shy girls (nerds) or mature women, moms and the sort and the kinkiest stuff they're into is some funky roleplay stuff (not erp just normal)
i think healsluts are just a meme

I'm a gay guy not pretending to be a girl

I think that it's more like female healsluts usually healslut for their irl bfs, and so don't advertise it publicly like """female""" heasluts do online

dps
> being important literally 80% of players base

wow i cant believe you swallowed that all

This is accurate.

unless you're one of the theorycrafters, the extent of what you have to do as a dps is read your class guide on icy veins and not stand in the fire and not blow up next to other people, which you will inevitably fail to do because you're an idiot

in addition to all that, healing requires awareness of what different people in your raid are doing (is that dumb mage standing in fire again? is that dumb rogue getting tail swiped again?)

tanking also requires awareness of what other people are doing in your raid (is the boss facing in a direction where he's not going to kill half your raid when he does that frontal cone? if i have to move him, where's a safe place i can do that to where dps can still effectively damage him?). however, in addition to the typical rotation/cd stuff and awareness of your raidgroup, tanking ALSO requires knowledge of a lot more boss mechanics (you have to manage your tank-specific mechanics, but also, if the boss drops some shit that kills dps, you also need to stay away from it; if the boss has an ability that turns dps into walking time bombs, you need to know if one of them is being retarded and going to spike you hard, if the healers have some debuff that limits their healing, you need to be ready to use something to mitigate that, etc.).

tanking is more difficult than healing is more difficult than dps.

haha tanks hard to find

Le orc warrior tanks everywhere

Pandarens are disgusting.

yeah you're probably right, there's always the bf/gf tank/heal team-ups and there's bound to be some reward sex going on there

No u.

>replaceable footma
replaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footmareplaceable footma

That is literally Europe. You are actually Turbo Retarded.

Are you at least a cute cat?

>icy veins

wew lad

so many shitty healers now i love weeds out the dumb ass fags and females who play this role just for attention

in FFXIV maybe

>implying it's not true
unless you're doing like world first progression of mythic content, you read your class guide and maybe discuss it a bit with some blokes on the forums, that's it

hit 810 lvl join heroic tanks rushes and pulls alot of mobs and can barely tank

wp legion gj on the mythic now you have autist trying to speed run everything.

making wow even more anti social

Why is this face a meme? I don't get it

>tfw leveled a fem panda rogue solely for the stealth animations being the best in game
>automatically get lumped with furfags and ERP shitters

pure suffering

>dps

start using a retarded catch phrases and pimp yourself out for free stuff.

>he doesn't know what Shamans are

What are you hiding?

Sounds like what I go through. I see way more awful tanks and healers than I do dps, and I usually have to pick up their slack. Lucky I'm a Ret, so I have heals and defensive abilities in case I need to use them.
But I usually play LFD, so I should expect this kind of incompetence from players anyway.

t. Paladin
What the fuck even is t.?

is this a joke?

>no dwarf

I quite like Mamizou, good taste.

MMO's are just people management simulators. Your ability to keep people happy and feeling rewarding is by far the most important skill.

lol

rewarded*

I can't type.

FemDwarves are literal fucking disgusting pigs.

why does this poster have a clover next to his handle?

Am I in a Li Li porn thread without knowing it?

>not loving panda sluts

what's wrong with y'all?

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like the sfm/3d porn.

Panda chicks are fuckable though.

I want a panda gf

>DPScucks and Tankfags talking shit about healers
>"Muh sissy boy heal-slut memes!"
Fags.

>there will never be a game where you can impregnate a Pandaren and raise halfling children with her

I'd even take something like a CK2 mod, but LAWDY HELP

Nah I hate it too. For me it's on the same level as kids bashing a Barbie against GI Joe's crotch. It's just silly and weird.

>match class to race
>class that has the most rigorous physical training and discipline is for fatasses

Mage makes more sense since they can summon food to stuff their fat fucking faces

I usually dont like it but that one I can fap to there also was another with some feral druids fucking a blood elf or something that was really good too

>that feel when most of the mogs I've come up around Reinhardt's Rocket Hammer end up making me look like a different class

there really aren't enough darker colored Paladin sets

wakfu seems more like your thing then.

I'd fuck Silica. Most of them are bad, but a few are fappable.

When they took away blessing of salvation, they gave it to every DPS class as a baseline thing. They just do 30% less threat because they're DPS.
And then in MoP, they buffed the everliving fuck out of tank threat. The only way you're not going to be holding aggro is if you're standing there doing literally nothing.

>Started playing again with Legion
>Get geared for heroics
>Made friends with someone in guild
>She ends up being my healer whilst I'm the tank
>Laughs at me saying I'm going to slow and need to pick up the pace
>Because of this, the DPS end up doing the same to me
>She constantly wants to do dungeons with me and keeps on doing it

you should show her how fast you can go in her dungeon if you know what i mean

yare yare

After all, mindbreak isn't fun if they're broken already. You'll do just fine desu.

>dismiss group

>tfw your sister is 12
>tfw your sister is pure
>tfw your sister asks if we can play games or watch movies every now and again
>tfw your sister has more respect for you than any other person on the planet despite you being a gross ass NEET
>tfw your sister's favorite game so far is Journey purely because you played it with her
>tfw your sister's favorite movie is Ponyo simply because you watched it with her while she was home sick
>tfw your sister is the only reason you haven't killed yourself yet

thank you god mum and dad for this blessing of a child

bump

I'd fuck Silica too the doujins of her getting fucked by her pet dragon are great

I want to fill Zenyatta with "oil"