Is this dead?

Is this dead?

Is it a waste of money to buy now?

I imagine that you can still find matches easily, but with no more splatfests and the Wii U's lifecycle ending soonish, you may not be able to get more than a few months out of it.

You can still find matches easily.

it was a waste of money to buy it on day 1

>Inkling does bleed ink

Shit art 0/10

>does bleed ink

lrn 2 wrte fggt

>shad

>buying it now that all the events are over

You still find matches within a minute. So no, it's not even almost dead.

Edgy.

You can still find matches easily.

As other people said, no more splatfests however.

Nearly everyone at S and S+ rank tiers save edits their gear anyway.

cant wait for a spla2n announcement next year

>Nintendo shooter
>Is it a waste of money?

You tell me.

Tonnes of players still online.

S rank and above in particular is fierce as fuck

Now post that comic where "not important" is innocently playing with the inklies

>Nearly everyone at S and S+ rank tiers save edits their gear anyway.
Away you go and talk pish elsewhere.

Learn how to manipulate the gear in your favour, get a clue, and stop making up imaginary reasons people have better gear than you.

But I save edited in optimal gear. So did everyone else in the /vg/ and plebbit discords. Most top teams do too.

Not like you can cheat with it since the devs were smart enough to put in stat caps and checks. All it does it skip the RNG rerolling.

If youre japanese, go for it.

Otherwise, nah.

>Is this dead?

Not even close. The community is still active as hell and you can find matches in no time.

not if you want to get matched up with 75% japs every time and lag like fuck and have the entire game drop out at some point. also you get penalized for this in ranked.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

not him but

Posting anything made by Shadman should be a bannable offense on Cred Forums. The duration should be permanent.

>So did everyone else in the /vg/ and plebbit discords.
Not him, but they're fucking and so are you. It's painfully obvious and wrong when you find a player like yourself who mains E Liter and wears gear with 3 damage up mains and 9 damage up subs. You're the cancer of the community, basically. About as bad as piratefags.
>"Other people are doing it, so it's OK if I do it"