How do i become a Shaco god?

How do i become a Shaco god?

Get ignite, invade at level 2, cheese early kills. Pray to god your lanes arent morons and push their lanes to the enemy tower. Countergank the enemy jungler if they are doing that anyway. Hope to get a massive advantage before 20 or you will be just a splitpushing bitch.

t. D2 shitter with 300k mastery.

Play Rengar instead :^)

what to do with a shitter invades your jungle? How to prevent it properly? If starting on blue side ward the red buff near river then go clear the small minions? Or what's the proper way - sometimes they do it and it's very annoying.

>what to do with a shitter invades your jungle?

You walk away because 90% chance your team wont help you.

>How to prevent it properly?

Getting to an elo where people drop all their trinket wards at level 1 instead of spamming emotes under the tower.

>If starting on blue side ward the red buff near river then go clear the small minions? Or what's the proper way - sometimes they do it and it's very annoying.

You can do both gromp and blue the same time if youre real good at microing but its not that big of a benefit. 90% of the games I just get my red then kill the enemy on his blue (Q over the the dragon/baron pit wall). If they arent there I just go and gank a lane and go all in. Even if they dont die to ignite/red they will be 100% forced to flash and I will just go buy and come back right away and camp their lane.

Also, its often good to just sit on a single lane and camp it to shit. The midlaner or top going 0-6 can really demoralize the enemy team.

You uninstall and play a less shitty game that isn't made for casuals

>300k

Wow_its_nothing.tiff

This coming from a board that plays RPGs, which notoriously require no skill

Uninstall, then the other team can never find you and you can win all the game

It's all memes, people that didn't play the game or that played it for a week and quit because they encountered smurfs invented.

I also believed it once - while playing high ratted arenas in wow I was laughing at all my friends for being dumb and autistic and playing that casual simple game.. I tried it for a week few years ago and I tought it sucked hardly.

Then this year I've started to play it, simply because after WoD I had no more trust in wow and I wanted something to resemble WoW arenas...
well I can say that none of the memes about LoL are true - it's a very good game with sooo much to learn and so much to master and it's really fun + it's infinitely more balanced that wow arenas ever were.

>well I can say that none of the memes about LoL are true - it's a very good game with sooo much to learn and so much to master and it's really fun + it's infinitely more balanced that wow arenas ever were.
You won't be saying that once you've been playing for more than a year or so. Other than the "implying assfaggots xDD" retards, the people criticizing the game are largely people who played for 4+ years and have first hand, long-term experience with everything that's wrong with it.

Especially if you play a similar amount of the game LoL claims to be the "spiritual successor" to, it'll be clear as day how flawed the game is and how hard it's missing the entire point of its core formula.

LoL is designed to be appealing and seem good to new players at the cost of actually being a quality product for long term and high-level players.
Pic is a bit outdated, but it should get you started

Should I try dota? Or go back to wow arena - I've heard they're doing with with season 1 in wod, with exceptions of like 2 retarded stuff but overall it's good, better than the shit I had experience with last 2 expacs.

Personally DOTA 2 seems even more trashy than lol to me.

lol nerfed because he was out playing low elo games what a joke

>Personally DOTA 2 seems even more trashy than lol to me.
It's an infinitely better game from a pure design perspective, but it's not for everyone. It's not as snappy and responsive because it's designed as more of a strategy and positioning game than a pure action game with some some light strategy mixed in. It definitely does have mechanics, but they're implemented in a pretty different sort of way.

If you're enjoying LoL for now, as much as it pains me to say this, but just stick with it especially if you have friends who play. The game is basically training wheels for Dota, so you can try switching over once you get sick of doing the same fucking thing over and over again every match in LoL.

League of Legends and Riot Games are just one huge joke.

>What? You hurt my feelings? I WILL REPORT YOU!!!

Paragon :^)

Cant decide if this is just shitposting or a dotard is actually that delusional.

Every single league thread attracts shitposters and dotards angry about their irrelevance like flies to shit anyway.

Please feel free to dispute any of the claims if you disagree instead of crying about it like a manchild

Yeah, because single player games = multiplayer games.

Also
>2016
>Playing LoL

I think "Please feel free to dispute any of the claims if you disagree" would have been perfect by itself. The problem with the last part "crying about it like a manchild" is that it's stooping to the same level as the shitposter you're responding to. But I do agree on your assessment of Dota vs LoL, it was very well said.

Hahaha
What a joke of a game.

>if you are caught overextending you are dead
>assassin role

this is just some stupid logic behind balancing
even in shooters you put yourself away from your teammates you're very likely to get fucked up

Where do you think we are?

>Dota
>irrelevant
Dota is one of those games that are succesful but not so famous among "gamers". You see LoL everywhere because "gamer girls" and 12 years old bragging about being hardcore gamers.

We're in the comments section of a League of Legends facebook wall post, of course.

Wait... oh shit, I may have misclicked somewhere. My apologies.

I dont care about any claims cause I'm not constantly comparing games to see which one is "better". Everyone should just play the game he wants. But insecure dotards always kept barging into early lol generals back in 2011 so it became an institute to shitposting for cheap yous.

Just check the /vg/ generals. Half of lolgen is waifus and ecelebs and half of /dota/ is talking about leage and its upcoming patches and how they will surely be inferior to dota.

In my case, I just want to help people that play LoL. I think that they could find a game that they'd enjoy more.

It's like watching a grown up man eating crap because he thought there wasn't anything tastier to eat. He'd surely say he enjoys it. But then, you, as a illuminated human being, shows him that there's more.

He asked questions, I answered them. Hell, I even told him to keep playing LoL.
Your insecurity is creating issues that don't exist. Curb your fucking autism.

Inb4 food analogy

I quit LOL after they got rid of dominion, but is there a character that plays like Singed in any other game? It doesn't even have to be a MOBA, I just miss playing as that guy, but I'm not going back to the cesspool that is league.

League of Legends is like that shitty 25 cent ramen you buy at the grocery store. You're used to it and it fills you up. Dota is like authentic Japanese sushi. You've never had sushi before so you're scared to try it. If you do try it you're afraid you can never go back to your shitty ramen.

Dota has Batrider. He leaves a trail of flames and his ulti shackles an enemy and you can drag it for a couple of seconds.

Yeah, LoLfags don't want to leave their comfort zone.

>The midlaner or top going 0-6 can really demoralize the enemy team

I quit LoL, but I always loved how making one guy mad enough usually means you win the game.
It became a sport for me. Just pick the most bullshitty 1v1 champ that doesnt get banned top or jungle (used to be Darius in my day) and then just assume their jungler doesnt want to babysit a lane.

You then usually shit all over then, not because skill, but because bullshit early game champ and get their top mad at the jungle.

Ive had so many games where I was whacking at inhib tower while their top was cussing in all-chat. Glorious.

>tfw you demoralize the enemy team and make them lose the game because you say "owned" every time after you get a kill with your OP as fuck character

Kids need to grow some thicker skin.