Official renders have clipping

>official renders have clipping

how the fuck is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXG-vHulPgE
youtube.com/watch?v=T1Q0Ne4F6KY
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=0&term=Jojo
youtube.com/watch?v=c3J08D1h1nY
mangaabridged.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/jojo-part-5-araki-knows-more-about-italy-than-italians-do/
youtube.com/watch?v=fX8Kc8gnPnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Must be the work of an enemy stand

A shit series generally gets no effort put into it

I don't see any clipping

>been seeing jojo memes for years
>finally get around to watch the part 3 anime
>pretty good stuff
>part 4 has even better visuals
>stone ocean looks cool as fuck
>start reading the part 6 manga
Made it two or three pages, was pretty bad.

Soldier on man
Par 7 is worth it

Look at the gun and his hand

did you skip Vento Aureo? The new translations are great and put it in my top 3 parts of the series

also part 6 gets way better later on

power through it to part 7.

But the gun is a stand, I-it's able to go through the user!

You forgot your meme arrow

Yo but that's exactly what it's supposed to look like.

this guy was the best part 3 character

>finally get around to watch the part 3 anime
Did you totally skip Part 1 and 2? Either anime or manga?

No questions about it

thoughts on the new OP? I kinda like it

i dont think anything will beat Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

it fit Part 4 so nicely and it was the most unique sounding one out of all of them.

Too happy.
I need a BITE THE DUST intro like the ZA WARUDO one.

It's always like that.
Now for the unintentional shit see Jonathan's tiny head, Wammu's long arm, and that one drawing of Kira and Killer Queen where Kira's arm is weird.

It really is.

Watch part 7, but read the last two chapters form 6

So what would be the best way to handle it? I think it would be showing the OP at the end of the episode.

especially in manga form, almost every part of jojo has a boring period before it gets good

>Part 1
when they activate the mask
>part 2
good from the beginning
>part 3
all the way to the fucking egypt
>part 4
Yukako, or duwang, depending on how picky you are
>part 5
the train
>part 6
the swamp/foo fighters
>part 7
Sandman fight

I know many people have said this already, but if you're going to stop reading part 6, read part 7 instead

Just have killer queen fly out at the screen and the end of the opening, explosion, then replay the opening with Kira replacing everyone else, including the pigeon

desu I'd say that part 2 got good when the pillarmen arrived, and 7 had me hooked from the start of the race

The intro plays normally with chars dying with also Hayato in it, but the near the end the intro gets BITE'D and everything seems to have restarted but Hayato and Kosaku look at eachother while everyone else that was meant to die, dies

This is emant for the very last episode, mind that

I haven't seen it yet, but at least in terms of visuals I don't think any of the DiU openings meet up with the first four.

>not liking all of parts 4 and 7
Those were fucking great from start to finish any "slow" parts only served to make them more comfy

It's my new favorite.
I thought it was supposed to be happy to contrast with all the dark shit going on with Kira?

Sad the 3D guys still aren't around.

Like it better than CHASE YOU CHASE YOU

Part 6 gets better after Jotaro gets White Snek'ed

Chase is better once you read the lyrics. I also prefer the imagery of that one.

>clipping

Its a fucking stand you dumb cunt. Do you think Star Platinum is clipping Jotaro when he goes inside him too?

Clipping, you say?

LET THE VOICE OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIIIIIIIIIGHER

They're all better once you read the lyrics.

I like some of the effects they do with the opening like reimi's shot and the KQ crunching down but I don't really like it as an OP that much.

It's not a real gun. The gun is his stand.

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN
(Listen)

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN
(Listen)

BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN
BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN
(3..2..1..)
Let's go.

I don't blame you, it sounds like a more generic song on the whole, but I really liked how the song is sung from the POV of Kira, whining about how Josuke and firends ruined his perfect life.

>there are people who like stands

I'm glad I dropped this shit like a hot mic when I started reading part 3.

Yea I really think they feel more generic. I thought the 3D models were so emblematic of the jojo openings when they weren't there I was kind of sad.

At least CNBT matched the tone of the series with just a ton of random people around town.

>but I really liked how the song is sung from the POV of Kira, whining about how Josuke and firends ruined his perfect life.
Nice, I haven't actually looked it up but I should do it.

Clever.

That whole intro to the OP made the rest of the OP underwhelming.

All joking aside, clipping in 3D models are an absolute bitch to deal with. I can definitely relate with why pretty much every game flat out doesn't give a shit about clipping.

Starts off good then LET YOUR LOOOVE

Here's your (you)

I kind of feel the same way, first half is great, second half not so much.

It gets better the moment they leave the prison desu

I like the very beginning and the very end, but the mid-bit is eh

I think the best way would be to play CNBT once BTD happens.

chase batta is best part 4 OP

Oh right,thanks!

What happened the 3D people? They looked amazing.

Someone on Cred Forums said they were busy with some other project so David didn't hire them for part 4.

Did anyone else catch this jojo reference in Fallout 4?

Damn, it's like jojo references find me

Vento Aureo is probably the only part that gets worse as it goes on. Everything after they fight King Crimson for the first time (sans Metallica v Doppio) just feels bad compared to shit like Baby Face, Grateful Dead, and White Album.

This is a joke right?

Post your favorite stands.
>King Crimson
Named after my favorite band, and I love how both broken and baffling it's powers are.
>Underworld
Underrated, and one of the most unique abilities in the series
>Survivor
One of the goofiest abilities, and I like how Dio claims it's the worst stand.
>Metallica
Probably the most disturbing stand out there.
>Made in Heaven
The ending of part 6.

Is the latest OP the last one for part 4?

Is this not true, though? I'm pretty sure it comes out of his hands, like how most stands come out of their users

I know how KC works, but it still doesn't explain how Bruno was able to see himself die.

Yea, it's 39 episodes and each one has been 13 episodes.

I don't know if they'll pull some ZA WARUDO shit though, not knowing what DIO's stand was was a pretty huge plot point.

I guess bite za dusto was pretty important but I don't know if they'd do something with it.

Exactly.

Nothing will be as good as CNBT but all the Jojo OPs are very good at worst.

>Metallica
It's fucking hilarious how it literally just fills your body with sharp, mundane objects.
>Harvest
Shigechi in general is one of my favorite characters in Part 4.
>Mr. President
It's a turtle with a VIP lounge in its back. What's not to love?

Taken directly from a panel of the manga

>It's 39 episodes
>Part 4 adaptation is ending
Where did the time go? The ride felt so quick.

>Reading through part 4
>Will soon know more than animeonly fucking shits and will have the ability to brag about it
Feels good.

Forgot to quote and the image, what a awful post

Sandman was based though

I'm kinda wondering why Yukako gets a prominant position at the beginning considering that she doesn't do anything, but other than that its pretty groovy.

What you should be noticing is.
>Emporer
>A gun
>The barrel doesn't connect to the revolver chamber

>Echoes
Act 1 and Act 2 are great for their design and ability, as for Act 3, his not-bug design and him only ever fucking doing one ability is made up for by his personality.
>Sex Pistols
Zany and their user is dank
>Kraftwerk
His fucking FACE
>Grateful Dead
By design alone
>Tusk
Ability and the fact the song it's named after can go very well for when Johnny BTFOs the enemy. Act 4 has a "cute but scary" thing going on for him
>Scan
Pretty dank ability

Early Part 6 is really boring, the only saving grace is Pucci. The second half is mostly great, though.

Also, almost forgot
>Mandom
Best minor villain in the series, and the "mental block" thing was interesting.

>he hasn't already finished part 4 and learned that Kira uses Hayato to kill the entire main cast, including Jotaro, Josuke, Koichi, and Rohan

LET THE VOICE OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIGHER

Motherfucker. I stopped reading as soon as I read the word "Kira". You almost got me, but I'm leaving this thread.

Why does the part with the weirdest shit in it get called out for being the most boring?

I've always been a fan of the idea that Diavolo can use Epitaph to show someone else the future. That entire part is just full of dropped concepts and plot points though so it doesn't really matter.

Because Green Dolphin Street Prison is a terrible fucking setting.

One of my issues with the series was how the "sons of Dio" thing was underutilized. The first two being losers makes sense, but Donatello was a character who could have been a very interesting side villain.

And that Jotaro dies the way that Boingo predicted twice

>Sandman
>Not Scary Monsters
Even then the race was still good before that, it was just the fights that weren't great.

I dunno what everyone is talking about because I loved Part 6. Raining frogs, mobius strips, the snails, fucking invisible ghost zombies, that part was a ride.

Bro Kira doesn't kill anyone, Rohan uses Heaven's Door to write "stop killing everyone" in Kira's face

Okuyasu dies though

I know it's bait, but I want to post Vitamin C.

kek
At least Kakyoin will live on.

>want to read Part 6 colored
>all pages are double pages

Okuyasu managed to become a living Deus Ex Machina after he died in The Invincible Crazy Diamond.

No where near as busted as Harvest Requiem when Shigechi comes back though.

>King Crimson
>Purple Haze
>Killer Queen
>Soft & Wet
>D4C
>Vitamin C
>Kraftwerk
>Catch The Rainbow
>Scary Monsters
For some it's the design, for some the ability and some for both. It's a shame Remote Romance isn't in the actual manga because it looks great. I also love Rainy Day Dream Away, though it's probably not canon. KISS is probably my least favorite.

Because a lot of the stuff that's crazy is in the second half. The first half has some stuff that's pretty out there,but nothing interesting is done with it so it doesn't matter. The second half is great, but it doesn't erase the first half.

DIAVOLO LIVES

I think that this one should have come before Chase.

It's too happy and upbeat.

>people actually answering

But the last stretch of Part 4 has by far the most Monster of the Week-tier stands and enemies.

I can forgive you about part 4, but part Steel Ball Run is fantastic from start to finish bruh.

Oh I don't disagree. I honestly have no desire to watch the latest episode because instead of going forward with the story its now just
>LEL NO ONE MAY TOUCH MY BOY KIRA I WILL MAKE ONE STAND A WEEK SO THIS SHIT WILL GET TO 50 EPISODES

I swear this format is fucking cancer and is the reason I can't say Jojo is one of my favorite series.

Most handsome JoJo character, coming through.

But we get Highway Star and Josuke burning down the house thanks to it.

>there will never be a part 4 where Kira just starts killing more and more people close to the main cast while everyone becomes increasingly desperate and unhinged

That's why you read the manga, so you can experience Jojo at your own pace and get not-spoiled on everything sooner

>Highway Star will finally be animated.

Rohan is a fucking lunatic

Greenday & oasis tho

I see that and raise you a Giorno.

Sure thing but holy shit do I not care about a kid playing jankenpo for your soul. Nothing can be Darby on that

sure is suffering

>read the manga
Nigga, I don't care for the manga. I bet it's amazing and all, but the pacing will be same if not worse because I'd be shocked if they didn't cut the fluff on the anime. And honestly I don't care about spoilers in Jojo because it's either incomprehensible or not surprising at all.

What gun? He just looks like he's reaching out towards the camera.

underutilized and forgotten plot elements is basically Araki's MO.

I still love him, though

Part 5 got new translations? Man, I've been putting off reading it for the longest time since I read a couple of volumes of the kind-of-duwang originals and just couldn't stand it.

Of course that means I had to put off the whole series for a while because skipping parts is for faggots.

The anime actually is paced better. RPS Kid dragged on forever and every "Kira gets used to life with his new family!" bit had its own uninterrupted chapter every time. Aya/Cindarella and her corresponding arc originally happened after Shigechi died, even.

But you can beat D'arby when it comes to gambling based Stand battles.

yep

That's a fair point, user, but check this out.

The anime feels rushed at times and keeps cutting dialogue that helped me get immersed in the manga. Like in the most recent episode they cut out Rohan's bit talking about Ceelo and what happens to cheaters in organized crime syndicates when they play. Rohan already knew Josuke was going to try and cheat and just wanted to get in his head. It's small and not important but little stuff like that really helps build the setting and characters

When does Part 5 get good?

I'm only a few chapters in (they just introduced some of the gang members and are going on a boat to recover the large guy's treasure) but it's really boring and bland so far.

I really don't care for any of the character designs so far, in particular Giorno and and Bruno, who also have really boring personalities. Giorno is so disappointing after fucking Josuke, and Bruno after Okuyasu. Gold Experience is way too convoluted to exist, which is weird because it's not like other stands so far are crazy convoluted (such as the Zipper or Black Sabbath). Also I really wasn't missing Koichi that much, and wish that we got more Jotarro or anyone else from Part 4.

So yeah, when does Part 5 get good?

>RPS kid dragging on longer than it did on the anime
Holy shit please no

I haven't read Jojo Identity. But so far Little Darby has been the best gambling villain.

It's not quite done yet, but it's getting there.

JJL actually seems planned out, and it's shaping up to be one of, if not the best part in the series because of the fact that it feels more planned out.

It's all opinions but most people say the Grateful Dead fight. Bruno and Mista are best boys too

after the boat is the Kraftwerk fight and where the plot gets rolling, I think it gets good pretty soon from where you are

I stopped reading part 5 a while ago because I got distracted and when I tried to go back the scans were still garbage and I couldn't remember where I was.

I should probably just re-start

You definitely lose something in the adaptation process (and I really wonder how much exposition they'll cut when Super Fly shows up), but at least we'll finally get to see Highway Star animated.

Nothing beats Beetle Tendency. Nothing.

It gets good pretty early on, just keep going. Bruno is great,he'll probably grow on you.

Yea I was pretty sure RPS kid was shorter than it was in the manga

Oh that's so much better.

One of the big problems with the original translation (you know, aside from the translation itself) is that you kind of lose everyone's personalities in the choppiness. I think that's a big part of the reason this part feels like such a slog for a lot of people.

Chase grew onto me a lot.

It picks up after the boat and slows down for a bit before they get on the train (what the fuck even was Illuso). Then it's fucking fantastic before it gets bad for a little bit, then fantastic again, then it shits the bed.

Yeah I'm definitely not bashing the anime too much just because I'm happy to finally see Part 4 animated. Honestly people who read the manga get the best deal (as long as they're not cynical retards) because you got to read it and get fully immersed in all of the details and then you get to see how your favorite parts look animated.

Bruno and Mista maintain their personalities in the shit translations, but I guess that's just a testament to what strong personalities they have. Giorno really loses out because a lot of his personality is shown in these big grandiose speeches which are absolutely butchered in the shit translations.

>Watching Part 4
>DEADLY QUEEN

I've talked to quite a few people who say the man in the mirror fight is boring as fuck, and afterwards is when it gets good, when they get on a train.

The man in the mirror fight literally made me quit reading for 2 years, and I've heard similar stories of people quitting because of that fight, and the boring lead up of part 5. It does get quite good for a while after that though.

Atom Heart Father was shorter too and the introduction to the Kawajiri's household too.
They're definitely rushing things a little

That's why you download [DiamondFixed] subs

Chase had a really good opportunity to pull Bites The Dust on us, I mean it ends with you flying directly up to Kira's eyes

>Using Crunchyroll subs

>You can still clearly hear the engrish saying it right
God damn it CrunchyRoll stop trying to make this a thing

It exists.
youtube.com/watch?v=sXG-vHulPgE

They're scared of getting lawsuits out the ass because AMERICA.

It's been a while since I read part 4, and I haven't seen the newest episode either, but Super Fly happens after Josuke burns down Rohan's house, right?

Swamp is ok, many will not agree but i find Goo Goo Dolls and Jail House Lock a little boring.

3/4 into the opening the BREAKDOWN part where it shows the various Killer Queens plays again, and the opening changes to CHASE.

>Pistols
I don't like it. Also text is kind of cringe. I like my japanese comic books full of long speeches and pathos.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1Q0Ne4F6KY

>[DiamondFixed] subs
I keep hearing about this but can't find this shit anywhere?
Googling gives me nothing. Mind tossing a link?

I'm sad for how quickly paced the latest episode was, however I'd prefer a fast paced episode with some cut content to SC's slow ass pacing.

I tried to go back and watch some stardust fights and they drag on so much. just the characters straining for like 5 minutes thinking to themselves, or some shit

That's why you use Diamondfixed or Some-Stuffs.

It's to avoid lawsuits... somehow.

It's unfortunate because a 23 minute anime can fit 4 chapters in comfortably, 5 chapters with a little trimming and 6 chapters with quite a bit of cutting, but part 4 has a lot of 6 chapter fights, especially towards the end. So you have to make a choice between cramming it all into one episode or splitting it into 2 with godawful pacing like in SC. The really good episodes are the fights that are 7-9 chapters long because it can be split nicely between 2 episodes

But when you're a PAID service with a reputation to these subs and it's community you should do it right.

nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=1_37&filter=0&term=Jojo

Yeah it's not like they want to do it, even the games get name adjustments

>YFW Flaccid Pancake

highway star is after rohan's house
then its stray cat
and then its superfly, before enigma

>start with part 1 like you should
>watched part 2 once it came out
>read part 3 before the anime came out
>read part 4
>get to 5
>it's garbage
>tired of it half way through decide to skip it
>part 6 is only a little better but still shit
I hate this

You think the Viz DVDs/Blu Rays are gonna have this shit? I can't be dealing with this garbage.

Goo Goo Dolls sucked and Jail House Lock was a neat idea but went on for too long.

>skipping parts

What a faggot.

I can't wait for Part 5 to get animated so I can see my favorite stand EMPEROR MAHOGANY :^)

Why did Araki lose the ability to draw different faces as his art improved?

Part 5 was garbage with the bad translations but as I'm re-reading it I've really grown to like it. Like you think it won't make much of a difference but the old translation is absolutely awful compared to the new ones. Part 6 is very divisive so I can't fault you on that though generally it's agreed that it's way better after the group leaves the jail. Part 7 is amazing though and Part 8 is shaping up to be as well

It's Scarlet Sovereign, you dingus.

What's with these [BakedFish] ones, and why are they getting so many god damn downloads?

I don't remember why. It was either BakedFish or DeadFish that used the correct stand names, but I don't remember them being anything special. Plus, DiamondIsFixed comes out before either of them.

How can you make it 3 pages in and deem it good or bad ? If anything ,Part 6 has a strong start, a weak middle and gets strong by the end.

Also, don't skip part 5 you stupid cuck - unless you're planning in just watching it.

>not liking the Grateful Dead/Beach Boy fight
>not liking undisputed girl Foo Fighters
shit taste

Don't say part 5 is garbage just because you can't read japanese or french

GET TO FOO FIGHTERS

DON'T GIVE UP ON 6 YET

ALSO GREAT ENDING UNLESS YOU ARE A FAGGOT WHO WANTS EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT HAPPY ENDING ALL THE TIME FOREVER

he's saying those parts are when it gets good, you dongus

>Horriblesubs still getting the most downloads
>BakedFish and DeadFish getting more downloads than DiamondisFixed
Seriously dear fucking lord what's going on here?

Because he was getting used to a new artstyle. JJL characters don't suffer from sameface because he's used to his current artstyle now.

>UNLESS YOU ARE A FAGGOT WHO WANTS EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT HAPPY ENDING ALL THE TIME FOREVER
BUT THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE ENDING IS

Most people don't care and just want to watch it asap.

>tfw he's objectively better at drawing now
>I still prefer his part 3 and 4 artstyles

He's had a sameface problem for years, and he's basically gotten rid of it now.

Man I pity the fools experiencing part 4 for the first time with the anime, David Pro has really dropped the ball on this one

Anyone who thinks part 3 is better than part 5 deserves to be gunned down. Part 5 is just part 3 with better pacing, better characters, far better stands, better art, and a more interesting story.

Part 5 is part 3, but done better in literally every way.

On the bright side, this means part 5 make for an excellent adaption. Unless they fuck up KC/Doppio.

But DiamondIsFixed usually releases a full hour earlier, if not more.

I think I'm retarded, I started part 7 and I"m just not feeling it. I loved parts 4 through 6 and I think 6 has my favorite moments out of all the jojos but part 7 man I just don't know

I got to dio the velociraptor and....I just don't give a damn about anything that's happening. Johnny is alright but Gyro is meh

none of the other characters introduced in the beginning have been fleshed out yet but I'm not enjoying it much

Not earlier than HorribleSubs, which is the most downloaded one.

Like I said, I don't know whats the deal with those Fish subs

>implying he got better

nonsense

>has far better stands
Having bullshit overpowered stands with moderately cool abilities while is pretty nice is shit when the main protagonist just gets the big baddie's power but even better.

>implying
They have awful sameface and i really miss the bulky big guys. Mid part 4 best art

Gun?

I'm more concerned that they'll fuck up the long ass beat down of Cioccolata

The current artstyle has fairly muscular men and no sameface. Maybe try reading the manga.

You're right before True Mans World and A Silent Way, two fantastic fights and where I really started to get into part 7 so at least go through them. You'll get a lot of flak for not like Part 7 and while it is my favorite part by far I can understand why some might not like it because of the setting and shift from punchghosts to more utility stands

You dont get as much praise that you deserve for this.

same facial structure
same nose
same lips
same eyebrows (scars not included)

only the eyes are a bit different

>actual japanese getting into the translation

Man, I knew Part 5 had a shitty translation but this is unacceptable.

As who? Part 8 guys do not have sameface, some of the girls looks similar, but even then it's not quite sameface.

the last dozen episodes have had awful art and animation, no more cool transitions and they keep cutting stuff from the manga
they can't even get stills to look right and I'm not only talking about the korean episodes

>We get burning down the house
Not until Part 6. :^)

Paisley Park>F.F.>Yasuho>Yukako>Anasui's first appearance.

This is a non-debatable list of the top 5 girls

>part 4 has even better visuals

Hey man those two guys in the back are practically the same person [/spoiler]:^)

Lucy Steel?

She, unfortunately, did not make the list.

My anime-onlyfag roommate is loving Part 4 so far, it's nowhere near as bad as you're making it.

>no Ann
Disgraceful.

The only people who care about the bad animation (pretty much the biggest downside to the anime) are the people who've already read it.

Maybe I just don't notice shit most of the time, but the only huge error I've noticed is killme queen.

>No narancia
Shit taste

She's a slut, but she gets a pass because of what she did to Diego.

>No Hot Pants
>No Daiya

I'll read JJL once it's finished, have a good ol' binge reading session.

Girlno is best girl.

Naranciafags are cancer, kill yourself.

He truly is best girl.

That coupled with the fact that Killer Queen's redesign is pretty bad is the reason why everyone complained, and now nobody gives a shit since David realized it was a mistake and are slowly changing its design back.

Seriously, the QUALITY isn't really in David's control. Blame Warner for not giving them a bigger budget.

She didn't make the list because she's shit a basic math.

Hot Pants is a dude and Daiya only has eyes for her dad.

I never understood this meme, he wasn't even best brojo of part 5.

It works well reading it monthly because of all the mystery elements, that always leave you wanting the next chapter as soon as possible, but I won't tell you what to do.

just think about part 5 6 and 7
i hope they will change everything

Go back to your general faggot.

Huh, that has to be weird to animate

Almost all of their lips, noses, and eyes are the same. The only major difference between any of those faces are eyebrows and hair

>eyes
Someone post the Joshu pic

Playing it in reverse youtube.com/watch?v=c3J08D1h1nY

Or people who aren't blind and care about animation while watching.. animation? Your post makes no sense.

>Daiya only has eyes for her dad

I mean I guess if Jousuke = daddy

>Think of your favorite stand
>Translate its name through 3 languages in Google translate
>post results

part 5 is neat

Is there somewhere that has all of these together?

A dude with gigantic mammaries

Hot Pants has bitch tits.

>Dirty act dirty tricks carried out

mangaabridged.wordpress.com/2014/07/06/jojo-part-5-araki-knows-more-about-italy-than-italians-do/

I forgot the website but yeah, the guy had a whole manga abridged thing he wanted to do. Only as far as when Bruno first shows though.
At least he made this gem.

How can your taste be so bad

that works oddly well for most of the opening

I like it

>crunchyroll trying to be even lazier
fuck off

Preach.

Anyone has any knowledge of how the colored editions where made?
Were all parts done at the same time by different artists or were they all done by the same artist(s)? I'm trying to understand why some parts look brilliant like 4 while some look garbage like 7

Sure he's hot. But a lot of alternate universe versions of him are ugly.
The fat first appearance, and that his cabinet is implied AU version of him... Including Winter Catfish Guy.

Gappy, Aishou, Karera, Kyo and Joushuu all have noticeably different noses.

Hato, Damo, Yasuho, Aishou, Gappy and Tsurugi all have noticeably different facial structures.

They do all have fairly similar lips, though.

Post best JoJo.

Part 7 got good at Oyecomova. That was the moment where Johnny has a functional Tusk and is the first fight with both Gyro and Johnny teaming up on equal ground. Oeyecomova sets the tone for the rest of the arc.

youtube.com/watch?v=fX8Kc8gnPnU

Thread theme

I believe they're all done by Shueisha Digital Coloring, but they're done at different times.

>we will never see superfly requiem

What's going on in this thread Jo-boy?

You first

Part 6 was meant to be longer, but Weekly Shonen Jump was pushing him to finish the whole thing. Jojo was technically cancelled until like midway through part 7.

These Kakyoin edits are delicious. Some were looking so on point with the show man, I couldn't imagine what anime fags who weren't finished Part 3 were thinking.

>Change "J. Geil" to "Centerfold" even though it's the name of a song by J. Geils Band
This would make sense, considering centerfold is a normal word, but they also changed "Surface" to "Show Off". I'm pretty sure they're just dumbasses.

Read colored Part 5 and 6, and it feels much better. My least favorite part with 6 is the part with Yo-yo Ma

I think you misspelled blandest

Best Jojo over here

>changed Echoes to Reverb
forever upset by this

Poor taste mate

you aren't wrong

Why couldn't they make it "Jay Guile"?

I think that's too similar. Like how they didn't make Killer Queen "Killa Queen", even though it's been romanized that way before.

Dan of Steel is still good

Is it just me or is Killer Queen slowly being reverted back into his original Manga design?
Like, I swear he looks just a little more like it each time he appears.

This and Flaccid Pancake are the stupidest ones.

Jojofags are the fucking worst. Cred Forums exists for a reason.

Maybe that picture just isnt very good for comparison. As far as same-face is concerned though they really mostly look like one template with small changes throughout.

>You think the Viz DVDs/Blu Rays are gonna have this shit?
Yes. There's a clip from the dub of Joseph saying Whammu.

>Killa Queen
I was thinking about exactly this.
Why couldn't they pull this? I mean, that's actually totally legal. That's changing two letters in a name, making it significantly "different' enough for it to count. I'm pretty sure they're so fucking scared about getting slapped with a lawsuit that they aren't taking any chances though.

I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. He looked 1:1 like how he did in the manga in the latest episode, excluding the red sclera.

I know you're baiting me but that's chinese

/thread

What was flacid pancakes original name ?

Apparently Queen's lawyers are complete assholes, so they probably didn't even bother making it similar.

We didn't get that Part 5 PS2 game because Prince was being an asshole as per usual and wouldn't accept any of the developer's alternatives to Gold Experience.

flaccid pancake is filthy acts-tier, it's so stupid i like it

dan of steel is unironically good though, you obviously know what it is but they change it around a bit and make a good joke out of it

compare that to Soul Sacrifice

Limp Bizkit.

limp bizkit

Ok, thanks m8

I don't really see it. There are moments, especially when the characters are further away where they look a bit similar, but anytime when you get a good look at any characters face, it has a distinct look.

>Apparently Queen's lawyers are complete assholes
I thought I heard that they actually had to change the name because of some fucking Katy Perry perfume or some shit though, not the actual song by Queen?

You can tell the translators are trying to make the best out of the situation.

They had to change Sheer Heart Attack and Made in Heaven, so either way they'd have to change Killer Queen.

Why didn't giorno nullify MiH time acceleration with GER?

The funniest part about all of these sub name changes is that you can still hear the VAs saying the original names in Engrish.
That, and shit like the Oingo Boingo Brothers still having the name plastered on the manga book.

I'm not even sure if GER could've done that. MiH didn't really affect him, anyway, so it doesn't really matter in the end.

Which translation of the part 7 manga is better. The Jojo Project ones or the colored ones?

Giorno lost GER after the arrow fell from his head

They didn't even try airbrushing it.

Giorno was busy in Disney World and he left the arrow at home.

They're the same translation, but the pages are either B&W or coloured.

The earlier parts of Part 7 look absolutely horrendous in colour, but from Scary Monsters onwards looks amazing. So read B&W until that point, if you want.

it's called a cylinder you fucking philistine

I'm reading Catch the Rainbow right now in black and white, so this is a good moment to change to the colored ones?

「Terrifying Barneys」

What the fuck is bad about the beginning of part 6?

Is Jolyne learning prison skills and shit. That's tight as fuck. You have shit taste.

>but they also changed "Surface" to "Show Off". I'm pretty sure they're just dumbasses.

I'm 99% show off and reverb is just them fucking with us

because it's impossible for them to get in legal trouble for using surface or echos, being single words

If you like the look of them, yeah. Change back if you don't.

People either seem to love Part 7's coloured scans or hate them, so just read whichever one you like the look of the most.

Using the names as-is would be totally legal as well. You can't copyright a title like a band or song name. The issue would be over trademarks. Specially if the use of a name could create customer confusion. For example, the use of a specific name making people think it's officially related to the same brand. Which is a huge stretch in and of itself, meaning the odds of anyone successfully suing is incredibly small. They probably don't view it as worth even the smallest risk though, and even fighting off failed lawsuits is a huge waste of time and money.

Jolyne is a horny slut

You'd be surprised how little it takes for some lawyers to go into retard legal action.

Chanel company got pissy Hasbro made a pony with "Coco" in the name and threatened legal action if they didn't change it.

Company law firms have a tendancy to go after anything just for the chance of more money.

Is it just me who's noticed how Asian Jolyne looked at the end of Part 6? Like she was constantly squinting, or something.

>Search up Killer Queen
>First image is of the Stand
Wow, I'm honestly surprised.

I got a mix of the song, some kind of perfume and killer queen itself

What's the best stand design?
What's the worst?

Purely aesthetically speaking.

What, you don't like Ska?

That was a big thing in the 90's.

The best is Diego's The World

The worst is DIO's The World

But where does this stand in the ratings?

Have you not read part 4? That was full of plot points and things that were never explained.

>that theory that Josuke traveled back in time to save himself when he was sick.

Cream
Strength

>big guy

lol stop posting, Diego

spiral staircase

uu
uu

There's no Ds, so it's shit. Still not as bad as that gay vampire's inferior The World.

>that quality

Now that they've got everyone hooked they don't even have to try anymore

It's not that great but it still looks better than a lot of other Anime out there right now.

I'd probably say Soft & Wet looks best and KISS is the worst, at least as far as punchghosts go.

The episode itself was god tier, though. Every episode from Quiet Life Part 2 until RPS Kid was great.

this has to be an inside joke or something

What is there to explain? Some guy did an act of pure kindness despite his injuries and Josuke inherited his golden spirit.

Non-stand users can't see stands.

>Just got the joke

Where I can get the good translation for Part 5?

Batoto

I can't tell if its a joke about that user not being able to see Stands, or if he knows that Emperor is supposed to be doing that.

>22:22:22

The new translation isn't finished, but there's only 4 or 5 volumes left. It's also being updated frequently. Anyway, it's on bato.to.

That's the magic of it
It can be either

>tfw tried to read JoJo once
>the only entertaining part was when Dio spit on his Dad's grave
>the rest was boring shit and I stopped at some part with snow or whatever when Dio and the faggot MC(forgot his name) are about to fight because it was just too boring

I liked watching Koichi eat cement literally and getting Kak treatmeant.

Dude, the season's only 39 episodes long, where did you get 50 from?

Part 1 is kinda lame, can't blame you.

yes

kek'd

That's just about two episodes into the anime. I dislike Part 2, but it's where the series "clicks" for a lot of people. Just power through Part 1, if you're even interested in giving JoJo another shot.

Thats how he loads it though... its a magic gun.,

So you're saying you're into stands and shrimp?

>it still looks better than a lot of other Anime out there right now.
it's at the very bottom of the barrel

>It would be a real fucking shame if your mother found your body missing it's spine!
Every time.

I also don't know what this means.
I guess it's a weeb reference

Why would you come to a JoJo thread if you know nothing about JoJo?

I didn't know what Jojo was until I even came to this thread

EVEN SPRITES HAVE CLIPPING, CAN ANYONE MAKE A FUCKING GAME ANYMORE!?

Ok then watch the anime ( it's really good) and come back later on, oh and leave this thread if you don't want to see spoilers and shiet

It's pretty easy to spot subtle (in the loosest form of the word) anime discussion threads on Cred Forums. I'm pretty surprised that you never heard of the series, though.

>can't tell if this post is a joke or not either
What's with all the mysteries in this thread? Next you're going to tell me that Mikitaka ISN'T an Alien.

>recommending the anime instead of the manga
Come on now.

Did you read part 1 manga ?
Shit's atrocious, part 1 and 2 in anime are way better than their manga counterpart

that thing doesn't look like it can punch a hole in kakyoin let alone fight DIO's The World

You've probably heard of the Dio memes. But if you're living under a rock.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a manga series (Now anime) that's famous for being wayy over the top yet still good, with a distinct artsyle compared to a lot of the moeblob shit going on. A lot of people are fans.
If you read manga it's fully translated on batoto, and the anime series a good ways into the series.
I'd recommend it if you like shounen. And if anyone tells you to skip certain chapters, don't.

Part 1 and 2 anime are fine, but going for the anime in favor of the manga for Part 3 and 4 is a bad idea.

>Revolver
>Clip

The first two parts are better as an anime. I'd recommend reading the manga for Part 3 and up, though.

They're fine adaptations, but the art is much better and the pacing of Part 3's anime is fucked.

I like to think Hol Horse got the Stand when he was a little kid who wanted to be a cowboy, yet wasn't quite sure how guns worked.

Mikitaka is an amnesiac Kars.

>Mikitaka is an amnesiac Kars going through his punk phase

>G-Reco ED singer
It's perfect

For real, part4 anime is missing so many little things and hilarious stuff that made it so fun to read, plus the art and animation have gotten so bad they might as well do a slideshow with the manga scans and voice it

I honestly think it's a great adaptation, but the fact that it's 39 episodes puts it in a weird position. VA and SO will suit three cours a lot more, since they're shorter than DiU.

>you will live to see king crimson get animated

>Implying those parts won't just get skipped

that'd be clever as fuck

Part 5 is the most popular one in Japan, I doubt it will get skipped, what I'm really worried about is part 7

>Part 5 is the most popular one in Japan
Nigga what are you on about.
They've got raging boners for part 3, with part 4 being their second most popular.
Part 5 is the one that's really popular in France, or something.

>yfw part 7 ed is Roundabout

That'd be really cool

It's a Ska song with a beat and the "Fly me to the Moon" singer, no theme can beat this.

Well, unless they make Shoko's cover of Sono Chi no Sadame the final OP of Part 6.