No updates since 18th of august

>No updates since 18th of august
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-WCFUGCOLLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's probably overdosing on antidepressants.

This

Is this game $20 yet?

Geoff Keighley is suppose to have him on his show to explain his fuck up.

He will also announce he has autism, and shame you people for being so mean. also Starbound won

Why? Didn't he make a shitton of money?

Maybe not, games is out and no longer his responsibility. He is probably fucking hookers and partying everyday since the scam worked.

I used to joke about Starbound being the never finished randomly generated shitpile, but my friend got me into it this year and they actually pulled it off.
Playing video game music with a band in multiplayer in a comfy cafe and building a colony is what sealed the deal though.

Customers support his new cocaine habit.

KILL
FUCK
MARRY

GO!

Marry Hyotl
Kill Avian
Fuck Floran

Hyotl seems timid and wouldn't mind me cucking her with wild Floran

Avian is disgusting.

Kill Avian. Her hips don't lie, but she doesn't even have a mouth, let alone skin.

Fuck Floran. Ghetto jungle booty. Also probably smells really nice.

Marry Hylotl. Most modest attire, clearly the most wifey material right there.

Kill sushi. Fuck salad. Marry birb.
Sushi is annoying and higher than thou.
Salads got to be some crazy kinky sex.
Birbs are the cutest and I will fight you about this.

Are you me ?

No, it's just the objectively correct choice.

when is this gonna be happening?

Developers get paid in milestones by the publisher from what I understand. It's the publisher that gets the post release money except rare instances that they give devs royalties. That usually only happens for 9/10 instant classic best sellers.

So no, I doubt anyone at Hello Games is rolling in money.

he's in a dark room with a gun in his mouth

That's PR talk for "Don't worry! We'll keep doing stuff for this product!", then waiting for everyone to forget they said anything.

Damage is done, they have a whole two players left at any time, and they'll only put effort into it around Steam sales, since that's the only time people will pay into this.

This is a sad truth, since few can forget that New Vegas had a bonus incentive if they scored over an 85 on Metacritic, and it landed at an 84.

Great.
Now I like vegetables.
Thanks asshole.

youtu.be/-WCFUGCOLLU

>slimy skin waifu
>furry waifu
>toned barbarian waifu

starbound was as shitty game, but had an amazing aesthetic