That's it? That's the boss fight that spawned all the memes about "insanely difficult boss fight"?

That's it? That's the boss fight that spawned all the memes about "insanely difficult boss fight"?
I beat it on my 2nd try with help of Solaire and was using shield, +10 shortsword and

>with help of solaire
why would you use summons on first time boss fights man, that really ruins the satisfaction of beating a boss :(

The fact you summoned help to win completely ivalidates your shit thread. Git gud shitter.

>with help of Solaire

lol

>I beat it on my 2nd try with help of Solaire
You didn't actually do it, then.

Why not use him if he is available?
You might as well not use estus flask if you want to be a purist.

Yes op, that's it. Congrats, you beated the memest of the bosses, you finally fit in Cred Forums now

Estus Flasks don't trivialize bosses in this game
Solaire does.
Simple as that you moron

We did it reddit!

>with help

right

bye

Terrible bait, anyone replying seriously is being trolled

>with the help of solaire

bites and replies

what you were meant to do was report user

report and move along

But this is a mechanic that is supposed to be used and is granted to player. Avoiding it is just giving yourself additional artificial sense of difficulty.

Most people didn't know you could summon solaire or ran out of humanities

Beat them on my first try with maxed BKGA. One of the easiest fights in DS. The hardest was probably Kalameet and not because it's innately hard but because I wanted to cut off his fucking tail. When I gave that up after 5 deaths I downed him easily.

This.

Fuck Cred Forums man, i don't blame OP. The only way to get a decent amount of replies now is to bait retards.

>4 kings? PFFFF
>i tanked them at level 94 with havels armor and black knight sword with power within
>whats the big deal?

Even alone this fight isn't that difficult.

You don't actually beat dark souls boss until you do it solo. Beating a boss on coop is like winning against a running Hussain Bolt in your car.

>whole point of it being difficult is the 2v1 aspect
>use a summon
>durrrr why is it so easy?

It's not God Hand hard but it is probably the hardest fight in the game.

Solaire isn't coop. It's an AI.

you're making a false equivalence that using estus flasks is the same as summoning somebody

the souls games are not well balanced around a multiplayer experience, but they are balanced around using estus flasks

>but then why do they even have a co-op function

because it's fun and integrates organic difficulty options into the game

instead of having a very easy, easy, and normal mode in the souls games you have 2 summons, 1 summon, and no summons respectively

you can delete this thread now

>has help
>LOL THIS BOSS IS SP EASY

Summons make the game babymode

So? It's still coop

10/10 bait good job

>with help of Solaire
if you don't do it solo you have no room to bitch about it being easy.
Summons are a crutch.

LMAO OP actually thinks he's good at the game, summons are the difficulty select of Dark Souls. Congrats you beat it on easy XD Really worth bragging about.

Kalameet is much more difficult. However trying to kill Smough before Ornstein is significantly harder than going for Ornstein first.

>all this butthurt

>with help of Solaire and was using shield

Lowqualitybait.jpeg

>I defeated this boss on my second try with a summon, why do people say its so hard?

Go figure.

Saging this shit

You cant actually be this stupid

10/10

I like this. Subtle, yet effective.

>I beat it on my 2nd try with help of Solaire and was using shield
>Oh wow, it's fucking nothing.jpg

4fags is shit. Not even a real boss, more of a failed attempt at a "filler" and a fairly huge shitsmear on the solid design of the game overall.