Why the fuck do they keep using the left one in games instead of the right?!?

Why the fuck do they keep using the left one in games instead of the right?!?

Because the one on the right is unique and obviously the superior choice but everyone at Nintendo is pants on head retarded when it comes to shit like this.

Because his crown is gay as fuck.

They're retarded in general.

I'm guessing the one of the rights eyes are "too scary for kids" or someshit.

They probably choose the left since the right is for spooky/creepy atmospheric games more so. While I prefer the right, choosing the one on the left is more fitting for the more lighthearted games.

The middle is how Mario sees King Boo. The right is how Luigi sees him. The left is how everyone else sees him.

The left is how Mario sees him, the right is how Luigi sees him.

I mean they did use it in Dark Moon which came out a couple years ago.

It was pretty spoooky

The one on the right isn't scary at all, stop being autistic

Left is cuter, senpai.

I never said it was straight up scary, I said it's meant for the spookier/creepier games. The left is way more lighthearted compared to it & more fitting in the other Mario games.

Because he lost the gem in his crown after the events of Dark Moon

Is this scary enough for you?

Now that I think about it, Boos have some of the best ghost designs in a game. I think they all look really good.

Cute teeth and tongues

his speech before the fight was great

The left one only shows up in Mario Party and other spinoffs, because he fits in better. The right one is still his canon design and is in Luigi's Mansion 2.

Left is used for Main Mario games and spinoffs like Kart all have a more friendly and lighter feeling to them.

Middle was only in Sunshine where all the enemy were just graffiti created by Jr.'s paintbrush. The Middle King Boo and general Boos throughout the game are just drawings by Jr., so just treat it as a one-off thing unless there's a Sunshine sequel with Boo enemies again.

Right is used specifically in Luigi's Mansion games where everything has a darker and spookier atmosphere to fit. This is the only one that actually matters for you, and if the left starts appearing in Luigi games then it actually becomes a problem.

Pretty sure the left design has never been used in a "main Mario game."

The left design appeared in Super Mario 64 DS.

Agreed, really like the personalities they put in all the Boos in Dark Moon. Kind of took that away from the normal ghosts in the first game, but the Boo's shinned more.

Because the rightmost design is from Luigi's Mansion and has been used in every Luigi's Mansion game to date? What has King Boo been in that isn't a spin-off series like Mario Kart or Party where the leftmost aesthetic is more suiting as it matches the general look of the games?