Is this game good?

Is this game good?

Yes. It's older than most posters on Cred Forums yet still better than most games today. You know I never really bothered to read the start screen but I guess we know who leaked the translated DOS version. Shame on you Frank Hale.

How do you know someone didn't get Frank's copy and leak it on him?

That's what he wants us to think. Anyway starting a new game. Rate my daughter. Yes I know she's chubby, shut up.

She's only 12, a little chub is good.

It helps her grow out. You don't want her to grow up flat do you?

I didn't pay much attention to height/weight while they were in imperial, but now that they're in metric you're really expected to have an anorexic daughter to fit her in non-cotton.
Though I guess that's only realistic.

>tfw translation scandal
>tfw no more princess makers in English

Have faith in your Korean overlords.
So better dump all your excess items.

I wouldn't mind as long as she's happy. If she want I'll buy her some titty pills.

Smart kid.

We should be thanking Frank Hale. If it wasn't for him we probably wouldn't have gotten an official English translation.

I think her INT is pretty high for her age. I made her take a few theology lessons since I'm planning on making her a mage.

Yep. These threads get pretty dead if no one is doing a Cred Forums play.

Keep us updated. I want to see how good of a father you are.

So, should I buy the game off Steam or DOS? What's the difference?

Will do. Though I've kinda been slowing down recently since I've gotten most of the good ends on the DOS version. I might just end up turning her into a bandit or something out of boredom. Fucking give us PM3 already CFK.

Steam version is fully voiced in Japanese.

DOS version has a debug menu with cheats.

Didn't mean to quote myself.

The game is amazing.

I'm not sure what I'm doing in this game.
What, generally with minimum power gaming, should I be doing at the start?

> Not turning your daughteru into a high-class hooker.

Get on my level.

First priority is to build up faith and morality so she doesn't turn delinquent. You can do that with church work. Then do some farm work to build up stamina so she can do other jobs. Then just do whatever you want.

High class hooker is a pain in the ass for what is essentially a bad ending. Just go for street whore.

High class hooker is actually really shitty.

You have like 5 good years, 5 okay years while you start growing older and all the attention shifts to the new young girls, and then 5 bad years where you have to fight for every john then you're either completely worn out and used up or no one wants to pay to put their dick in you anymore. Best case scenario you saved enough money to own the place by that point, but chances are you've picked up a bug and die horribly or you didn't spend your money wisely and now you're in your mid 40s with no job prospects.