And now for your weather forecast

>And now for your weather forecast
>Boy, it's dark in some places, but it's sunny everywhere else!

I'm sorry but what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GvUrZEAN9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's always a sunny beach for every organ harvesting building.

Something, something Brazil is a shithole, redemption, dead wife, drunk, etc

It's dark under his bald ass head because he's wearing a hat, but once he takes off the hat his head will burn like the brightest star

But I blew up the organ harvesting building.

And how the fuck did the kidnapper end up in there?

That Max was finally able to move on and accept that he chose wallow in the shit parts of both his life and the world at large.

Max Payne 3 was shit anyway, so literally who cares.

fuck now i wanna replay this for a third time

any more recs for games like this? i dont really know the best way to explain it, but i like how "smooth" the game feels. I've been playing the recent DOOM reboot and that feels similar in a way - just feels "fun" to move about and shoot, without the need for any tacked on skill trees, etc.

It's a Rockstar game and therefore it's 10/10.

It's literally Gun Kino though.

The gunplay is literally copied and pasted into GTA V. So fucking smooth though, I did no hit runs on the hardest difficulty in 3.

Here's your (you)

its the best one. and its a really great game standing on its own merits.

some people say the story is bad (maybe in comparison to the previous games, sure), but I really like the themes/subject matter in 3. "gritty" isnt the best way to describe it, but something along those lines.

She was making a George Carlin reference.

1>3>2

I'm so glad we could finally agree on something Cred Forums.

>GTAV gunplay
>even half as good as MP3
Bite your tongue, GTAV's gunplay was utter trash.

>Tfw there will never be max payne 4

werent you paying attention?

Serrano lived in the favela, UFE launched a massive raid on the favela to kidnap the "donors" and justify their dissapearances as casualties of the raid.

Serrano was among the selected "donors"

nor should there be

a spin-off with mona would be nice though

max got over his demons

again

How would you feel about a reboot?

Max had never gotten over his demons.

>2nd game starts right after the 1st one with max explicitly saying how revenge didnt satisfied him.

Let it go. Seriously.

>reboot
i'd rather not, series has been perfected imo so there's no need. maybe a near 1:1 remake of 1 would be cool, complete with high-res comic cutscenes too

I would love an Old Max trilogy or Duology.

>GTA V
>all guns are fullauto no recoil no fun laser guns
>good gunplay

A spinoff starring Passos might have potential, if they give him an actual personality.

Either samefag or just retarded. It's the exact same gameplay, you can find side by side comparisons everywhere. Are you being deliberately facetious?

Perfect ending desu

>Max payne 3
>Shit

Go back to neptunia games you weeb faggot.

No. 1 and 2 are good. 3 is shit. Fuck off back to l3ddit.

2>1>3

This is undeniable. A fact of life. Not to say that 3 is a bad game, though. Just the worst out of the three.

cool meme opinion

what other games do you hate just so you can fit in on Cred Forums?

The main problem with 2 is that the bullet time felt like it was a super power instead of a reflex and it killed the game for me.

Max payne 1 and 3 didt it well.

What is the most objective Max Payne ranking and why is it 1 > 3 > 2?

Don't answer that.

>weeb shit

I usually can't let go when I like something but MP3 ended so beautifully I don't want to see Max again.

I have the same ranking dude, how i said here 2 is still a great game thought

Fuck no
MP3 is rockstars best 7th gen game

only if you play like a braindead imbecile hugging walls, aiming down sights and taking cover

gta doesnt have MP's roll, dive, bullet time or fluidity. it's dumbed down

RDR is also shit.
sick meme picture bro xD

>Getting into the ariport and this song start to sound

youtube.com/watch?v=0GvUrZEAN9Y

Aside Red Dead Redemption this is the best rockstar game from last gen.

Dem gunplay.

i'm still waiting for a remaster or at least it get backward comp for One

Such a great game.

i'd be down for a remaster, i played it on ps3 and it ran like shit, some levels would straight up not even load completely

>avatar fagging

Oooooh
You're one of THOSE people
....yikes

I'd say 3 would beat 1 if you could fully skip the cutscenes.

It ran much better on 360, but of course PC version is the best one, also im still impressed how those machines were capable to run it since the game has a high quality textures and shit

And yes i hope they make a remaster for PS4/ONE and PC.

Such a fantastic game that deserves better.

>You're one of THOSE people
The kind that doesn't like repetitive shitfests like RDR? And movie games like MP3? Yep. That's me.

God damn you are a serious faggot.

Hes probably a fan of those shitty neptunia games Lmao.

I'm sorry that the xbox 360 wasn't my first console.

I was more referring to the fact you're an avatarfag and you have shitty contrarian opinions.

Arr hair grorious nippon

>implying that has any to do with MP3 being a great game

Wow you're truly a faggot, no wonder weebs have shit taste on everything. Go back to your neptunia pedo garbage.

> also im still impressed how those machines were able to run it

Yeah, me too, optimization magic right there, also the animations were top notch. GTAV was such a downgrade compared to MP3

Sorry, I just don't agree with neo-Cred Forums. My opinion wasn't contrarian when MP3 was release.

Normie, get out.

How braindead are you?

GTA 5 gunplay is just shooting peas at people and having them drop straight in one shot.

Atleast in max payne 3 it felt good to shoot people and have them actually react to the bullets

I unironically prefer Max Payne 1&2s gameplay over 3. Sure, it was cinematic and cool, but it was way too slow. You're floating in the air for what seems like an eternity, shooting up a thousand people before dropping to the floor and struggling to get your fat ass back up.

Max Payne, and to a slightly lesser extent 2, keeps the action fast paced but allows you to slow things down just enough to give you an edge.

Joseph DeMcarco, pissed at losing track of Max, digs up his wifes corpse and pisses on it and it goes Viral.

Max is drawn back to New York, for one final night of Payne.

>Normie for not liking pedo crap.

Sorry for not being a deranged weeb faggot,

No news for a new MP game. ?

Fuck GTA i want a new one.

mad much? lmoaing at your life for posting on a weeb site while detesting weeb shit.

>Sorry, I just don't agree with neo-Cred Forums. My opinion wasn't contrarian when MP3 was release.

Yes it was you retard. The hate before release was all bald memes. I did my first successful stream after starting a thread on MP3. I guarantee you weren't on this site when MP3 came out.

>stream
Neo-Cred Forums in full effect. I'm out. Have fun circlejerking over your shitty kino-"game".

>anime-based avatar fag
>looking down on anyone
Have my upboat