ITT: Fuck you I liked it

ITT: Fuck you I liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8vLJ66Vhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mirror's Edge, but only the first halfish of the game. then it got kinda bad.

The game wasn't bad. The problem were the lies.

Just go to Steam and then to No Man's Sky. Now watch the 2 trailers. Now think about these trailers. And now you will see that these trailers show another game and not No Man's Sky in its current state.

Btw.:
$60 for a bugged generated game compared to $50 for The Witcher 3 GOTY edition (with full sub and dub in over 6 or so languages (plus a lot of other languages sub) and a huge detailed world with 2 huge and beautiful expansions) is too much.

Mirror's Edge is great. Watch a speedrun of it

I bet you also like rocking back and forth while staring at a white wall for hours at a time.

This thread might be salvageable.
>was lowest rated game in the series

heheh yea fuckin retard

Great graphics, great sound, nice environments.

You can tell they didn't give a fuck when they were finishing the game though, it's a massive shame. The game is very good until that point.

Watch this and fucking educate yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8vLJ66Vhc

You must be a dev trying to once again shill this piece of shit or you are brain dead.

it was developed as a completely different IP initially tho, people dont think the game is awful just that it wasnt star fox

Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

Oh, I'm aware. That never really bothered me, which I guess is my point.

I was living under a rock as far as No Man's Sky is concerned. I had barely remembered the early footage and didn't follow the news about it at all. I played about 12 hours before I could admit to myself that I didn't enjoy it. It's just too empty and repetitive. It's not an exploration game, it's a resource management and economy game with almost zero depth.

I'm still butthurt it wasnt SF but I did genuinely enjoy it as a kid

How do you know they were lying vs just stuff having to be cut and scaled back

Agreed

>It's a "it's not a bad game, it's a bad X game" episode

> Fuck you I liked it

Past tense implying that you've stopped playing.

Liking what? Wasting 60$ on a broken indie game?

Go to bed Sean

itt: hivemind autists refusing to believe someone could enjoy an unpopular game

No Man's Sky's alright. not worth 60 or even 30 bucks, but with mods it's a pretty neat exploration sim.

Not him, but when a developer repeatedly advertises a feature or does it once in a major fashion, we're led to believe that "Okay, since it's being advertised to death it has to be making it into the game." But in this case, many of the same features were promised in interviews with Sean, and are nowhere to be seen in the game. Why even show them off if they're never going to make it into the game?
Murray was definitely lying about some of the game's potential features, and really, if HG weren't so incompetent and they didn't have Sony marketing the game and if it didn't launch on PS4, maybe these features would've made it into the game. However, Sean Murray likely took the money and ran so we probably won't see anything else from him or HG in a very long fucking time.

Dude really. Have you seen the e3 gameplay..

You can't just cut all of that out and expect it to be OK because they had to scale back. So much was missing from the game and it ended up being a boring sack of shit so stop being a shill.

The only thing that I agree was almost certainly lying was the interview where he was talking about how the color of planet's atmisphere is determined by the element system they have in game and that sort of stuff.

MP to me seems like something that was obviously just cut rather then never there, or else the boxes wouldn't have said MP on them to begin with rather then them saying that with a sticker over it, which would sugges it instead was planned, but had to be cut very, very close to release

keep trying