Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo#List_of_Denuvo_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's a CPY

POST THE WEBMS NOW

> POST THE WEBMS NOW
Which do you mean?

Didn't even know it was out.
But judging by the metacritic score it's no wonder nobody even talked about it.

DELETE THIS!

of the horrid glitches

>Blood.Borne.cRacked.wmv.exe.pdf-CPy

OOOOH FUUUCK

now time for mankind divided
hopefully

Where the fuck do I even torrent from now

it's really not even worth pirating man, it's so bad

How could they know this fast?

Denuvo on suicide watch 10th game cracked.

The only way to ensure your never gets pirated by these scumbags is to release them on PS4 and Xbox One only. It's time devs. Drop this dead POS platform once and for all.

>pirating games

enjoy your virus you most likely will never know about I guess

Yeah, because stats can totally NOT be faked! There is nothing more real then unbacked twitter stats! Totally, bro!

Editing a Wikipedia page is easy, especially if you don't provide a source.

>EA games are good when they are free!

WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT
DENUVO KEKED ONCE AGAIN

I didn't edit shit, bro.

Check for yourselfs:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo#List_of_Denuvo_games

Why would they fake stats? Your platform is dead as it has no people actually paying for things. PC gaming is a cancer on the gaming industry.

>I didn't edit shit, bro.
No one said you did.

I wasn't accusing you of editing the page yourself. I was answering your question -- "How could they know this fast?" -- which I interpreted as, "how could Wikipedia be updated already?" Sorry if that's not what you were asking.

I spent half a day downloading the Doom CPY release and it didn't even work. Got it on PS4 instead.

90% of PC "gamers" use Steam, though.

> Why would they fake stats?

'GUYS, LOOK AT THIS STAT, PC IS DEAD, LETS MOVE ON TO CONSOLES' ~ You

Should make you think.

> it's a conspiracy
Classic

>I spent half a day downloading the Doom CPY release and it didn't even work. Got it on PS4 instead.

You couldn't have the better version for free, so you paid for the worse version? Why?

If you were going to buy the game and if you have a PC capable of running it, you should have gotten the PC version.

much like Ashes of the Singularity

its just a bench marking tool, no one played it.

Good 'ol Cred Forums is back again.

Thx CPY.

Finally we can discuss & shitpost about a game like we used to.

They are literally the people that made the game. Their livelihood depends on them making the biggest amount of money possible. And yet you think they are faking stats to spite a few thousand PC nerds?

I don't like Steam. My card is also a 750ti.

>so invested in "le console wars" that you get mad about the fact that PC exists
>spending your weekend arguing on behalf of corporations for free

Consoles are the easiest things to pirate and get tools to pirate.
Most of the world hacks them and you can see this by joining any multiplayer game ever but obviously this will not be displayed in any official stats because how the fuck can they sort spoofed id's from legit?

ugh...couldn't they crack like something else?

The game is shit.

I don't even want to pirate it.

Seriously, not even the soundtrack was any good. I legitimately regret downloading it. 5 fucking hours of mediocrity. What the fuck happened to Solar Fields?

> Most of the world hacks them and you can see this by joining any multiplayer game ever
Sounds like you just suck

OGRE

>cracking that piece of shit instead of God Eater Ressurection/2

Fucking why? Sure you can pirate the Vita versions, but that requires owning a Vita and playing the game at 30FPS 544p.

game deserves to be bought (on a keysite), it's actually good

>cracking that piece of shit instead of another piece of shit
k

how shit are you to get a virus

>deserves to be bought

Not with that shitty ending.

Seriously, I have second-hand buyer's remorse from watching a friend play it. That ending was unbelievably shitty. It just shows how they chop up the game into pieces for the sake of milking the franchise.

>enjoy your virus

i was tricked into buying that fuck you

>buying videogames

>Red Dead Redemption still isn't cracked on PC

nice try

Yes you did, the edit happened almost immediately before you posted.

well, its nice for publishers to finally see they cant blame pirates for low sales,shitty game is shitty game,no matter how much money you throw at marketing.
Anyways, Roma invicta!!

Unbelievable. Eternal glory to CPY.

"Have FAITH" really meant something after all.

I would like to donate all my savings to CPY.

I unironically liked Mirror's Edge 1, even the combat was fun. This can't be that much worse can it

>unironically

It's universally agreed that the first Mirror's Edge is a good game, nigger, but they fucked up hard with this one

>Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Is there ANYONE who cares about this other than a reason to shitpost? Isn't it universally agreed that MEC is shit?

Was Mad Max properly cracked?

>Is there ANYONE who cares about this other than a reason to shitpost?

It's a recent Denuvo game, which means a crack for Mankind Divided is only a matter of time.

There are like 3 or 4 interesting Denuvo games left to crack.

dumb frogposter

No, still the same 3DM bypass crap. Hopefully CPY will revisit these older releases.

>Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

what did they mean by this?

a hint

Possibly Just Cause 3 or Homefront then. Cool, not only cracks take months to arrive, they now have cryptic messages hinting the next release, this is more exciting than TV shows.

Hey bruhs.

remember a year back when reports of PS4 being hacked were surfacing and PCracing mustarts (C) were gloating about Devono being impenetrable while PS4 isos were on the way ?

Guess who is playing Doom on PC for free right now.

Someone explain to me why people said this new Mirror Edge is bad ?

I seen the gameplay video and its not so bad at all.

And i almost fell for "Hurr durr--- Fallout 4 is bad !! " Meme.

>Gorillaz

Excellent taste mate

>mustarts (C) were gloating about Devono being impenetrable

well your first problem is that you think fallout 4 is good

>Oldfag or Nostalgiafag

Both MEC and F4 are horrible, man

nice argument

Even the way you people type and the images you post are getting worse over the years. I guess reddit has really taken over.

>not a single Cred Forums pass poster

you people know you are consuming bandwidth, right?

You know you have to type something in the "options" field for it to show that you're a pass user, right?

yeah, i heard so

>moralfags now guilttripping Anons into buying a pass

Why are you even in this thread?

To change your evil ways

>ME sequel that no one wants neither knows it's even out
>not Warhammer
>their previous release was fucking Inside, a "game" that is better watched on youtube
Are you fucking serious, Conspiracy?

>ME sequel that no one wants

People definitely wanted it. It's just that the design decisions of the sequel killed any momentum for the hype of this game.

jesus fucking christ

The further we go on, the more I think Metroid Prime's controls were the way to do FPS on consoles.

>extracting an iso

I don't even want to play it despite loving the first Mirror's Edge.

I see you've literally never downloaded a scene release before

link pls

>blaster ejects cartridges
>its a argent powered energy weapon with infinite ammo and nothing to reload
How is it even possible to fuck up something so simple?

not that guy, but no one feels nostalgia about shitty gaems.
Also, i dont see much nostalgia threads about games from 2000-2006 era(~10 years is when nostalgia kinda hits, even Dark Souls slowly entering that stage, what with Bloodborne &DS3 ruining all).
So either gaming had its peaks and downslopes or its all just swell and its getting better by the day.
>hate to be that guy,but someone has to point shit out to dumdums

Game is shit so no one cares.
God Eater when?

Fallout 3 is released in 2008

Truly nostalgiafags are ruining everything.

>buy literal part 1 of 3
>THAT'S NOT AN ENDING I'M STEALING THAT

Just admit you don't have the money.
>but I have it-
Yeah and I got enough to buy Doom to my whole class, yet I pirated it because it wasn't that important to me

Just admit you don't have money or don't give enough shit, don't use ridiculous excuses.

60 dillars for a third of a game???? No thanks mister squeenix

ejects a thermal cartridge that absorbs heat that occurs from firing the weapon.

We both know it's longer and has more content than any AAA of the last few years, why even shitposting?

They are already illegally cracking a game and illegally distributing it. So what is stopping them from illegally putting a backdoor on your computer? You have to be stupid to trust the crack team or even your placebo antivirus from detecting everything.

??????????
Witcher 3 has hundreds of hours of content
MGSV too and its a half game
Dark Souls 3 has more content and it has no replayability

DE:HR : Missing Link has half the ammount of content as Mankind divided. That game takes TOPS 30 hours if you even stop to look at things. It has no ending and it charges 60 dollars for basically the hr experience with shit writing.

So you never played it.
That's ok user, one day you'll be able to pirate it

It deserves some attention, but in my opinion is not as good as HR. They could've done much more. I blame square enix for this though.

and new cartidges come from where?

Hopefully Tekken 7 and Tales of Berseria get cracked soon after release.

Nice argument Añón. 0.001 rupies have been deposited to your account

Be sure to augment your preorder for the next parts in the Deus Ex franchise only 6 dollars an hour of tutorials and horrid lipsync

why would you want to not buy tekken 7?

I was going to buy it, until I found out that it will have Denuvo. I won't buy any game with Denuvo.

does this means we are finally going to get SFM from faith?

Good thinking, user. Let's have Faith

>cracking GE when the PC version can't be undubbed anyway
Might as well not exist.

the future

>main story is about 15 hours
>secondary missions are around 20 hours
>There's the whole "point of interests" thing, giving more missions than secondary ones
>game is all about choices, if you complete it a single time you have no way to see everything that it's offering
>dialogues can be addressed in so many ways there's no way you can hear the whole thing without savescumming or playing the game too many times
>there's a NG+ that basically double the hours you need to actually see most of its content
>everything has different outcomes influenced by multiple factors, you can play the game five times and still get a deeply different experience and outcome
>there's so many variables people are still trying to figure out what causes what
>if you want to play all the missions, you're literally forced to play it at least twice, otherwise you're missing a lot of content
>game can be played in robocop mode, pacifist or whatever you like in between, deeply changing the experience
>you can play it stealthy like a Metal Gear or like some fast paced fps
>every single situation or mission have at least 3-4 different approaches
>Brench mode offers dozens of hours of extra content as post-ending, if pure gameplay/stealth/puzzles is what you like
>latest story dlc is already 6 hours long, more are coming
>world is filled with extra stuff to find; it's s legit completionist hell
>secret areas and places are also completely common, you don't need to visit 3/4 of the map to finish the game
>if you're a lorefag you can literally spend dozens of hours just reading books, emails and smartphones, or listening to tv and radio

>b-but if I run through main mission and play it like a Call of Duty, I only get 15 hours out of it!

As I said, avoid shitposting about games you never played.
You'll eventually pirate it, you don't need to keep parroting the same crap over and over

how starved is neo/v/ to want to play that garbage? The fuck happened to these board, with so much normies the site should be drowning in cash.