God Eater 2

The price plummets, all of a sudden Cred Forums and /vg/ no longer want to discuss the game. What's the deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qq4WI2Ar3VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x-Pehb4ACRw&t=6m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMGbDlvAxw&t=10m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qkyt1wXNlI
youtube.com/watch?v=16TVwHBGvYg
youtube.com/watch?v=D9R_jmofJuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry_tree
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like you missed the constant threads up for the last 3 days.

Because it's fucking garbage. I own a PS3, PS4 and Vita along with a PC that has a 1070 and I'd rather play Monster Hunter in 240p if I wanted a hunting game. At least that gives my 3DS a purpose rather than just sitting there collecting dust.

Is this costume in the PC version? All of the other costume seem to show up as purchasable with GAP.

>Blacking out your name and bullets

You guys aren't making constant threads still? Did you ever even move to /vg/ in the first place?
I just pretty much finished everything in God Eater, so I started finishing Yakuza 5 instead.

>Wanting people to know your name and character when you're not playing with them.
Nah man.

Shill threads made of shills.

>>You guys aren't making constant threads still? Did you ever even move to /vg/ in the first place?

its not lively enough for a thread on /vg/

>and /vg/
there never was a general in /vg/

>Looks like you missed the constant threads up for the last 3 days.
We have threads everyday, sometimes even 2 same day.

is it worth getting on the vita?

its what the games are built for anyway

>And /vg/ no longer wants to discuss the game.
I didn't think we did, but I haven't been in the threads for awhile.

>Two Gils.
What?

that may be but is it good?

depends how anime as fuck you want a hunting game to be

not really to be honest, I can only tolerate anime in my drpgs

GE has always been a meme game

then get outta here then

The combat is garbage.

Except it isn't.

It's easy for sure, but it's not garbage.

its only easy so casual can get through the story

some fights can be fun though

You mean for the past month.
There's been at LEAST a thread a day, frequently multiple, every day since release.

Do it solo instead of bringing a full team. It's much more interesting that way.

Good. Hopefully the price at walmart drops.

I cant tell how stressed cappy is supposed to be considering how capybara love to swim around in water and have lots of space to move around

maybe cappy is more chill considering its been raised in captivity to be moving and eating less

or that Oroboros cores mixed in its feed made it full enough to just sit and chill

Well it'd still be nice to have some kind of challenge that isn't only hard because it's 1-Hit kill for literally anything.

gotta hope for Monster buffs like they did with Pita to make more monsters threatening

I think they have a good grasp on how to do that now

how's the story, is there romance?

Pita wasn't hard either, but he's a step in the right direction.
They need to buff everything to at least be on his level.

>how's the story
Pretty standard with a few really good parts, for both games.

>is there romance?
No, for both games.

If there's any monster that needs a buff, it's Spartacus.

For a Hannibal variant, he's fucking pathetic.

>No, for both games.
Yes in the mangas though, I mean they have to keep the games neutral so those who make a girl doesnt feel left out No lesbians allowed in Fenrir
It feels weird how the story has 2 canon protags but in the games they cant touch that theme because character creation for FeMCs

So Imuch buying a 2ds cheap, should I go with monster Hunter 4 or generations?

I've got 120 hours in GE2 and love it, thought I'd give MH a try knowing it's different.

Is it really that fun? These animations look wonky.

>in the mangas though
So no, for both games.

Romance does not exist in the games, whether it's in the manga or not is irrelevant. There's no romance option and not even a hint of the canon romance is in the games, so you shouldn't tell people that it's part of the game.

I enjoy em

The game is played more like a character action game than Monster Hunter.

You're supposed to animation cancel between combos to keep up DPS. It makes it look really odd if you're used to having to wait for your attack to finish. Dashing instead of rolling means transitioning from one animation to another is even faster than roll canceling in MH.

Monsters also react differently. They can only be staggered, tripped or stunned (think shock trap, not blunt KO), and the animations that accompany these states play out very quick.

The animations are part of the gameplay. Gotta time your attacks and blocks so you don't get fucked by the lack of I-frames

Go with MH4 first and then move on to Generations.

Cool, thanks. Wasn't sure if generations had quality of life fixes or if it was just different content. I'm not usually the type that sinks hundreds of hours into a game, GE is one of the rare ones I did.

It does, actually. They make it so you can HOLD A to get all your carves instead of having to crouch and mash A for each one, and HOLD A to gather items at item gathering points instead of mashing a for each one (probably crouching to reduce time)
MonHun is not good on the QoL department.
I responded to you in the other thread as well.

It's a lot more arcadey. Also, while the setting is serious, the devs still have a lot of fun with it and there's a ton of interesting characters. By some sort of witchcraft there isn't a single character I dislike in GE1 or GE2. Even the ones that start out that way become alright pretty quick.

damnit from the thumbnail it looked like she was wearing those incredibly tiny panties that just kind of hang on to your sides and barely cover your vulva
and then i clicked thei mage and was very disappointed

Im not sure I know what you're talking about

Ah, thanks. Seemed like most people were too busy talking shit so I had ditched the thread. Honestly I just want Rune Factory 4, but GE has me hooked on monster hunting now.

I agree, we're gonna need an example.

to be fair

GE has spoiled me to hell with their no loading inbetween areas, speed, and focus on just killing aragami, that I couldnt play MH4 without constantly rolling my eyes whenever monsters decide to run

i don't know what they're called
i can't figure it out
look at the thumbnail and image that black like (bottom of skirt) is actually the panty line just hugging her sides
and where it reaches her center, there's just a tiny piece of cloth covering her vulva and going behind to her ass probably like a thong

im sure you seen it before

oh here, like this kind ofthing
still dont know what theyre called though

Feels like I'm watching a Haru episode.

I started MH because I was tired waiting for GE2. The figured the large monsters would run to other areas and prepared for that.
I did NOT expect for the Great Jaggi to teleport via the hole in the wall, and hadn't bothered with the paintball because I figured I could just follow it by sight.
Did not make that mistake again.
Course, playing GE a shitton first is probably why I ended up maining SnS, simply because of item usage and versatility.
And, oddly enough, meant that when I played Gen, I was able to shitstomp on Nargacuga the first time I fought it. It felt like a declawed Hannibal

people realized its a shitty port of a years old game and its not worth 60 bucks, plus now they hope it will be cracked

Yeah, I can see it now.

Can't say I'm a fan of the design myself, but I hope you can one day find out the name.

It sucks

Anyone have a webm of someone ducking under a chi-you's glide?

good lord I also hate the amount of prep time you have to do in monster hunter that it took 1/4 of my play time

Having watched my friend play MH, I honestly can say I love GE more purely based off of the more accurate hit boxes.

>MH4 without constantly rolling my eyes whenever monsters decide to run

But that adds a lot of depth though. It gives monsters distinct behaviors so you learn their habits and what areas they like to flee to. It also gives purpose to items like dung bombs, paint balls, phsychoserum and other gimmicks like waving to hot air balloons.

And if you're good a monster is only going to retreat a couple times.

And the loading times are almost instant and are designed because MH has such a focus on item consumption. It would be annoying to be constantly pursued by a monster when you want to sharpen, eat, heal, buff. Theres a lot more mechanics in MH and its design decisions accommodate them

but thats the cool part. The prep time allows for an enormous amount of playstyles and strategies from item loadout alone.

There is also item sets now in the modern monster hunters so prepping takes a single click at your item box

State your sources

>>And if you're good a monster is only going to retreat a couple times.
I still have to run after their ass

not to mention hauling my ass up cliffs and what not takes FOREVER even with speed ups

in GE, you can stun them pretty easily, especially with aragami bullets if you dont want to invest in custom autism bullets

in GER you can pretty much have predator styles to ALWAYS be in melee range of any monster

Fresh from the kitchen

Fuuuuck true moon welkin.

How the fuck do I kill this black Hannibal when every fucking move is a ohko and there's not even enough room to dodge.

>I still have to run after their ass

Whats wrong with that? A good time to prepare yourself by sharpening, healing, preparing traps and bombs. Theres a lot of depth there.

>not to mention hauling my ass up cliffs and what not takes FOREVER even with speed ups

Forever is an overstatement. I'm not sure what speed ups are. i dont think they're a mechanic in the game.

>in GE, you can stun them pretty easily, especially with aragami bullets if you dont want to invest in custom autism bullets

Often times in Mh you can make use of flash bombs, sonic bombs, traps, barrel bombs to cause high burst that can trip or break something that causes the monster to stay in the zone or die before escaping. It sounds like you didnt get very into MH's mechanics

>It gives monsters distinct behaviors so you learn their habits and what areas they like to flee to.
I pretty much agree with everything you said but the fleeing, when you fight flying monsters in some areas it's completely horrible.

Rathalos should not be able to fly to places that takes 2-4 minutes to walk to, it's not even remotely engaging and just serves to be annoying.
Though I still enjoyed MH more than God Eater.

>every fucking move is a ohko
Upgrade your shield man.
Or alternatively just get good, any Hannibal variant is easier than Gboro-Gboro.

upgrade your shield

>A good time to prepare yourself by sharpening, healing, preparing traps and bombs.
TIME IM NOT HITTING THEM

i think the fleeing is only bad in MHFU and MHX

The original director never made monsters flee as much as they do in those games post 2nd gen. Rathalos in MHFU and MHX is intolerable with how much he runs.

Other than that its a good mechanic. If you dont use the large variety of items that let you track a monster instantly, then it encourages the team to split up and communicate where its gone. Its a nice change of pace and allows preperation/gathering and buffing teammates if you play a support role

>TIME IM NOT HITTING THEM

Yeah. Theres more to MH than hitting the monster

>>Yeah. Theres more to MH than hitting the monster
and its all boring to me

Story and voice acting is atrocious.

well i guess thats where the difference in audience lies

VAs are passable, but the story is so bad it's good territory for me

its why you cant really compare monster hunter and GE too much

one is focused on all sorts of activities that isnt fighting things and the other is focused on the fight itself

not to mention pacing

>Other than that its a good mechanic.
Yeah, it's also a nice break if you're struggling against it. Gives you a little time to relax before getting into it again.

>it encourages the team to split up and communicate where its gone.
This only works with friends or the occasional good random Hunter, but yeah I agree it's a fine idea.

It's still a pain in the ass when a monster decides to run away to somewhere high up, or just generally never stop flying around.
Chasing after flying monsters that decide to fly around to multiple areas is just not fun.

If GE had only 1/4th budget they put in MH the game could be huge. Its obvious the team puts work with the hitboxes and other stuff, and they add mangas to reinforce story elements and other media like LIght novels. Is like they have the idea clear but they cant put it as much as they want. I wonder how GE3 will turn out.

Not really, the stuff you listed is just getting ready to hit them more and nobody likes the gathering quests

yeah i guess thats true. I'd rather have it that way than just a series trying to rip off MH

hell even Toukiden is about the same pace combat as MH but gets rid of the running away ALL TOGETHER

GE has hunting but definely not trying to be a clone. Is not like they can afford to experiment too much since they are not big enough.

i disagree. Like has pointed out its a nice break from the tension. Preparation is important in monster hunter. You need to access the supplies you have left and what you can make out of them, determine how you should pace your item consumption and formulate a strategy.
Implying its a pointless mechanic is either disingenuous or indicative of a player that doesnt delve into the depth of MH. Which a lot of players dont. They just bring potions, whetstones and steaks and hit the monster. Its a very limited way to play.

Thats not true. Theres an entire economy to item consumption and creation in monster hunter and summing it up as "getting ready to hit the monster" simplifies it and misses the point.

>afford to experiment
Im actually looking forward to 2kiden 2 and wondering how they'll put up with the open world thing

I want to try GE but i've been burned by MH like games in the past so many times. I heard GE is the best one though.

I really disliked toukiden.

but its also a very very slow way to play, some people just wanna fight dude

not spend half their game time just dealing with the menus to get through fights smoothly

you don't have to adopt that playstyle if you dont want to. Make a build with excessive sharpness and Razor Sharp, then chug some dash juice and play SnS, Lance or DS.

Thats whats cool about MH. Tracking a monster after it flees takes less than a minute if you use serum or paintballs and if its fleeing too much then you're not doing enough dps.

speaking of monhun, i do find myself missing the little flex after recovery items when playing god eater.

GE focus in the combat and thats noticiable with the blood arts, skills and weapons including the hitboxes which fucking works. There is an history, very anime that is, the characters are likeable though. The online is poorly done sadly since you need to wait in a lobby instead of waiting inside the game for people to join and is even worse on pc becase "lol region lock"
The game has hunting but in the end you will be fighthing more than anything, also the crafting is pretty generous and doesnt take too much in order to make stuff.

>Tracking a monster after it flees takes less than a minute if you use serum or paintballs

Other hunting games remove that entirely

should i get PC version or Vita version?

>also the crafting is pretty generous and doesnt take too much in order to make stuff.
good god if I have to run around mining/bug catching for another goddamn hour just to progress in my equipment,

GE spoiled me too much

but ive already discussed the advantages of having that mechanic and the depth it offers.

I'm not sure why it has to go? It just seems like a solution to a short sighted issue at the expense of long term depth.

>long term depth.

>putting fun sticks away so you can grab your bird guano and slap it on a monster is depth

I dont know what to say

but the gathering is relaxing and enjoyable and you can do it during hunts. Thats why monsters flee and zones are segmented. It all makes sense to MH design. And you can farm bugs and are rarely used in sets

Vita shares online with PS4
PC is both games at 60 fps
Your choice.

>relaxing and enjoyable

that's an odd way of spelling boring and tedious

Of course you don't. You're being reductive.

I WISH bugs were rarely used in sets. Fucking hell, so many bugs.
And then came Gen, which needs EVEN MORE BUGS EVERYWHERE.

>gathering is relaxing and enjoyable
more like incredibly repetitive and boring considering once you got a path to gather your crap, you repeat

is there a community on PC still? I'd like to get it on sale too. Maybe christmas

its hard to tell how many people are playing online because of the way they structured it around online that you dont see games in progress

I said it before but the online is trash itself in that sense with the lobbies and the Region lock, its active at least if you add people which for some reason I keep being added by randoms to play, and I do and have fun. Get it on sale if you want, you will both games regardless the time you get it.

i disagree. I think it gives you access to item combinations that can be used during fighting to increase playstyles and depth. And the gathering can be relaxing as you take in the environments. Its a pace change and it makes the world the areas feel meaningful rather than artificial arenas you fight monsters in. Which is a problem i think the genre as a whole struggles with.

Alright thanks. Ill wait for a PC sale. I dont mind soloing either.

yeah lets spend another 5 fucking minutes preparing for another encounter while hoping we get the right items

so zen.

>Best two armour sets are bugs.
>They added in all the little bugs and their sets.
>Bug weapons too.
>One of the new Flagships is a bug.
>A whole bunch of different bug items.
>crafting with bugs.
I think they did all right.

>You'll never go on comfy gathering quests with your masked bros and stare at beautiful night sky of the Deserted Island.
Cats are shit, they don't even do emotes with you.
I miss them, bring back Masked friends and swimming dammit.

>I dont mind soloing either.
thats perfectly fine, the game gives you NPCs which you can upgrade with skills and some of them are specially good. There is people for online, but you better look for a group.

Forgot to say, but thank you.

>stare at beautiful night sky of the Deserted Island.
bet your fucking GoTY is no man's sky

i miss those guys. And i miss actual Deserted Islands. Not the nerfed one we have in X or 3U.

I loved seeing the aptonoth grazing on top of the hills from the moga village starting area. Shit was aesthetic. And those underwater caverns were cozy.

95% of games from japan are utter shovelware. thats why

sorry it triggers you that MH areas are actually memorable

>liking shakalaka oggaboogas

Worst taste

they have a lot more character than cats. Make less annoying noises too

>paying for Vita games
I hope you're not one of these

>Appreciating nice looking worlds while I gather items means I like a game completely unrelated to the discussion.
Okay.

It's nice seeing all the little details that they added into the background of maps.

>Constant cat noises.
>Can't customise cats to do anything worthwhile.
>They never help.
>Cats look horrible in general.
>They don't even have emotes.
>Cats don't have a personality whatsoever.
Nah man, cat's are horrible.

I just realized that there isnt a lot of Romeo and Julius/et pictures together despite their obvious connection as tragic characters in the first arc of 2

I think Julius was separated from everyone honestly, Rachel reaaaally was annoying about him even if he is worth shit but only a trigger to destroy the world, mothefucker couldnt be more useless.

and they didnt actually show us ANY scenes where its just Romeo and Julius I guess

even though they say that Romeo was the only person that Julius considered as a friend at the time

anyone think the god arcs are kinda cute themselves or is it just me

Because GE was shit at characters.

They're all very likeable, but they never show us anything about them at all and hardly any interactions between them.
So it's just a bunch of people you kind of like, fighting for someone you have no reason to care for.

Everyone is really shallow, same with Resurrection..

thats what these post mission events are for

some of them can get some variety in them

they could expand it in the next game however

They use the mangas too much for bonding between characters and give Yuu and Hiro character development, they should do that in the games. Hell Soma and Alisa past are explained in Ligth novels.

>Hey, I made cookies. Want some?
>(You ate cookies with Kanon.)
>Man, we should do this again.

>Hey instructor, can I get some advice?
>(You instruct Kanon.)
>Hehe thanks Instructor.
That's basically every post mission scene for every GE character ever.
Character episodes aren't much better because they seem to focus more on humour, rather than actually showing us the character.
Which isn't necessarily bad.

At the very least show us more than the backstory of the main cast in GE3.

>What a cutie black dog
>This starts playing youtube.com/watch?v=qq4WI2Ar3VQ
At first I got scared because of the change of music out of fucking nowhere.

must be budget at this point I guess

they've shoved a lot of details in the database and small character comments between story missions

When does Back Down play anyway? I've never heard it legitimately, but I choose it all the time for BGM.

It's a shame really.
It's not bad the way it is, but it certainly has a great deal of room for improvement.

>>It's not bad the way it is, but it certainly has a great deal of room for improvement.

a lot of improvement I think they've implied that they're in the process of properly choosing an engine, maybe they actually got budget this time to spend for "3"

Here's to hoping they don't screw us over with whatever this new game is then.

Back down plays anytime you fight the psion Kyuubi, must be default.
>Take the characters outside the game and put them in the mangas
>A hole new level, they are more lively
>In game is only half of that
Resurrection arc was pretty fun and makes me hope they are actually expanding over that, also we dont need 20 voice actors, so they better save money in that field. It would also make the protags talk more

I have hope considering they pretty much translated and uploaded the teaser on their western youtube accounts

Magatsu Kyuubi? It doesn't play the first time you meet him though, at least not that I recall.

That just implies we'll get an English version, not that whatever it is will actually be good.

I really hope it is good.

>the mangas
>Lns
>voice dramas

all schemes that japs use to jew the shit out their own people

I remember it playing twice vs him.

oh I forgot to talk about OFF SHOOT

that too

The camera knows what we ant to see.

stealing Beer rations from Sakuya~

GE2 offshoot when

>price plummets
>8$
>Plummet.

>Stealing
It cant be stealing if your wife allows it, she doesnt like the beer.
Never ever, and even if they did it would be japan only

Kind of a bummer the digital only Vita version isn't going to drop for a year or so. 20$ is a lot to spend on a digital only game, let alone 40$ additionally on the price of the sequel.

>>It cant be stealing if your wife allows it, she doesnt like the beer.
>Never ever, and even if they did it would be japan only
I'll just steal them from japs playing OFF SHOOT

good enough for me

meanwhile in offshoot

youtube.com/watch?v=x-Pehb4ACRw&t=6m25s

jap gets to school backdrop, wont stop talking about the floor and general backdrop for several minutes

and in kota's room, a giant toy model gun or is it a REAL one

Proabably something from booger alley.

YOOOO another one.

Thanks based Hiro

yeah one of the figs has that gun

WOULD YOU WATCH BUGERALLY CONSIDERING IT HAS OVER 1k EPISODES

>never heard of God Eater
>only really see Alisa obsession
>play the game, see these threads
>nobody likes Alisa

What gives?

She ticks most of my fetish boxes, yet something about her is just.. plain?

>guy doing Kota's story shoot
>completely ignores kota the entire time

maybe you shouldnt dress like a gay bum

I go the leah and Gina ones

All she has going for her is underboob. That said, underboob is criminally underrated and rare, so she gets a free pass to be bland because of that.

FLAT
L
A
T

and here is the support gil event you were looking for.

Most of her character development happens at the first half of the original storyline (which is now the the first of 3 storylines in for GE1). She gets lost in the shuffle.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcMGbDlvAxw&t=10m47s

fucking japs and their pranks

too bad it doesnt actually work on a simple picture taking game

>That top tier girl in the middle that beats a few of the God Eater chicks.
Bugarally episodes when? It's good enough to make Hibari cry, we need this.

Sup nigga, just gonna spin at you and wipe out your AI partners every 3 seconds

Then she gets more character in -2nd- break and then she gets dropped in GE2 along the 1st unit, then Undercover happens and Yuu and Lindow gets some spotlight since those 2 were the ones missing. Really felt the 1st unit/cradle wasnt really there in the game.

>1k episodes.

Yeah, that's a deal breaker. If it wasn't then probably.

is this supposed to be meta?

if god eater only had the budget of say, Yakuza series

>you will never have your own official fenrir brand Tracksuit

I never really fucked with bullets in the first one because it was too much for my tiny brain but I'm trying to get into it in GE2. How do I change the angles and put in chips and stuff?

Latest bullet from the last thread.

Susano'o was easier to face than the sub-varients of camlans

kota's face when Nozomi has a boyfriend

Hey man, I'm just gonna sit here and die for you.
That okay with you? You need me to be even more predictable?

for Chips, you need to do Ciel's character story

Yeah because it doesn't resist everything that isn't crushing damage

Feels like it does it's spin a lot more of the time though

"oh mooomms its just a misunderstanding"not

The AI is fucked some times

>Team starts blocking when he winds up
>Right when he swings his tail they all go for a devour/strike

Literally why

obsession for his little sister might make him into a lolicon at this rate

He's the only version of Borg I had trouble with for some reason.

He slaughtered my AI comrades without mercy and he seemed to do a lot more damage than other ones when I first got up to him.

jesuschrist

Lindow is luuuuuuuuuuucky

They're all exactly the same man.

You shouldn't have trouble with any Borg Variant at all, unless it's the 1st or 2nd time you're fighting it.
Any time after that is entirely on you.

Yeah thanks!

I actually went back to the archive to see what else was posted.

Thanks for keeping these threads alive my man

>tfw cutest and best character, annette, will never be more then an extra missions npc
FUCK

already a natural wife~

Seriously glad they changed her outfit in GE2.

I was confused if she was a man at first.

Why would I want that?

Im not a Slav

Think we'll play as Ren in the sequel?

I'm aware. I really don't know why I had trouble with that particular borg for a while. Shit was confusing since I shat on every other Borg before him and after.

yeah they have like NO budget

>play Ren
>REN
Do you want to know why lindow creates his own god arc? is not only because the arm.
ITS BECAUSE REN IS DEAD

Doubt it, God Eater is all about that character customization. There's a chance he could show up as a fellow god eater though. A delicious trap God Eater.

I fully expect that Ren will be one of the God Eater squadmates in the future. Hopefully he'll be a lot more tolerable than his namesake.

>tfw you will never go out and farm materials with cutest mechanic
JUST

They even changed her style to 10/10 in GE2

Lindow named his kid Ren man.

>Not trying to understand your waifu

LOLI ERINA IS KAWAII

So you meant their kid not the other Ren,
Doubt it. Unless the timeskip is around 12 years.

Are there any clear gameplay improvements from GE1 or is it just more of the same?

I'd talk about it if I could afford the fucking thing

why the fuck is the carrier not spawning the Hard Polycarbonate

File name should be changed too: how to sell Fenrir brand Tracksuits

He better not have that shitty manner of speaking or have REWARD CREDITS UP/IGNORE BONDS/IGNORE ENDURANCE.

Seriously, those 3 things are what make or break using a character for me Im fucking looking at you, nana

Or just 9 or 10 years since Rage Burst takes place Three years after God Eater 1 and I THINK Ren was born a year after 1.

Amazon price matched Best Buy at the last second. Yet kept the price the same as before for the non-Day One Edition.

I swear, the first thing we will see of her if she ever comes back is her panties

these things could've been in the games but banditscamco

>Play Hiro 17
>Play Yuu 17
>Play Ren 12
No user no. Thats too much.

>
I swear, the first thing we will see of her if she ever comes back is her panties
But thats exacly what we did, this is her first image in undercover.

>denuvo
>bootleg Monhun
no shit

Barrier Slide or Tornado Rush? I've been using tornado the whole game and it feels so weird not using it. Also what's the best way to unlock Rising Dragon I think it's called. It's the one that branches under R4 Tornado Rush. I think I need to hit 10 crits in a row.

>that look

She knows.

Since God Eater 3 seems like it's going to be all super serious, what with Fenrir getting it's shit pushed in, do you think the devs will stop acting like horny teenagers when it comes to character design? Cause there's more to creating a sexy woman than just throwing giant tits on everything.

is it me, or was the hammer busterblade not in GE2RB

Except you aren't playing Hiro or Yuu in the game.

> do you think the devs will stop acting like horny teenagers when it comes to character design? Cause there's more to creating a sexy woman than just throwing giant tits on everything.
Did you forget they want to make it look more "hentai"?

the ANGLE

It's worse than MonHunt

the balance is also wacky

When they added boost hammers those busters became hammers.

Annette kept hers in Resurrection and is referenced to have it in GE2 for legacy reasons.

adding to the list on things to be envious of lindow

you will never drink with Gen

>Except you aren't playing Hiro or Yuu in the game.
I'm sorry what? Those 2 are the canon MCs and they are the player.

IMO you wont be getting hit by Aragami anyways since you're Hayai so I dont see a point in getting it.

Just fight high level Ourobors to farm your blood arts. The higher the better

ofc she enjoys cocktails

Well maybe if they let them pirate that shit many more people would play it.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qkyt1wXNlI

damn it I cant be having this much fun just stealing pictures

Find an ouroboros, bullying him spamming dragon rush. Congrats rising dragon unlocked.

No, I agree with the other user.

The canon MC's are completely unrelated to the actual game. Your OC from Res is just non-existent in 2, it's not Yuu at all.

fenrir must be one hell of a mega corp

>tfw she asks you to get dinner together after missions
Please, let me go to dinner with my waifu.

If it wasn't for the aragami issue they'd literally be a cyberpunk megacorp that owns their country.

>tfw you will never be a god eater and do cool shit

Erina is 14 and she's a God Eater. Not that much of a stretch.

Soma has been a god eater since he was 12 I think

the same thing that happened to MHGen threads, hype died down, people finally see the game is mindless schlock and treat it as such

the only good boss in the game is Hannibal who wasn't even new to the franchise

She's not bad, I liked her in GER. However there's enough other girls that are really likeable that we are all kinda spread out instead of grouping behind one main girl. Also the only real romance stuff is implied instead of outspoken so there's not a lot ingame to go off of.

While I like them all, if I HAD to choose I'd go with Kanon.

Oddly enough all default looks are from those 2.
Situation was a bit fucked up and getting god eaters probably was top priority.

Thanks I'll try grinding off Ouroboros when I finish the first arc of 2. Blinking around the map without using stamina is great.

Other than the spin though, those guys are way easy.

Good. Once the game is $20 new, I'll pick it up.

>Paying $60 for video games

Barrier slide is pretty good too, try it. No free blinks, but it gives your stability and absorbs portion of damage.

A love to scream "FUCK YOU" in face of kyuubi or garm while destroying them.

Dont farm it from a fallen ouroboros tho.

Their legs dont crit

I WANT TO URAURA

>Oddly enough all default looks are from those 2.
That doesn't make them the MC.
If they were that important, there wouldn't be character creation at all.

The games only mention Yuu as a placeholder, rather than an actual full blown character.
The manga might be canon, but the games don't have anything to do with Yuu or Hiro

I'm sitting at 91 hours on difficulty 13 out of 15. I'd say I got my $1.82 an hour out of it. Add on another 32 hours in GER that I will probably go back and finish after this and it's very worth it.

Assuming you enjoy very very anime games where you kill large monsters and gear up that is.

Pleasantly happy this guy turned out pretty decent instead of the road intelligence officers usually take.

Fuck, 65 cents an hour. That's embarrassing.

the fuck is that glowy bit? Didn't watch the anime

So the MC from GE2 must be a tranny, what with their being a default female MC.

>You will never take a girl out to dinner who is as big of a glutton as Nana.

Can you fucking imagine the upkeep to feed her?

No thanks.

reminder that blitz hannibals are cunts

Allow me to point a few things why we are the same MCs from the mangas
>Default Name database in GE2 is Yuu Kannagi instead of Alpha 1 or some shit, of course this can changed with save transfer from burst, but is still the default name
>Default looks match with the canon looks
>Voice is the same as default, can confirm with pachislot animations, must be in japanese though
I mean too many coincidences, plus there is character creation to have fun, none is forcing you to play by default, not only the fact that also putting Yuu kannagi kills any chances for FeMC being a thing.
They are obviously lazy with this stuff. All cutscenes are the same for male or female, in some scenes like when you rescure Ciel, Nana says, They kinda flew off in a god arc. They dont even bother fucking calling He or She, and for some reason you cant model for Haru but instead develop a fetish for legs like him with a FeMC. I really dont know why they bothered with a character creation if its this lazy or badly developed because budget.
At end of the day doesnt matter if you play as the canon or not, whatever happens is tied to Yuu and Hiro thats a fact, the developers wants you to play as OC without feeling left out instead of giving you the real face.
Just play however and who you want, just going to say that since this is stupid and I feel more stupid for typing all this
What? you mean the intro?
youtube.com/watch?v=16TVwHBGvYg
youtube.com/watch?v=D9R_jmofJuM
There is for both yes but like I said to the other user is just for players dont feel left out if you are playing one gender or the other. Even if they fucked up this with the default name in the database for you Protag in GE1
Play whoever you want, the canon history is tied to the games and protags doing, If you play as them or not thats your option

They even have a fried chicken chain.

>Kota talking about Shio
Stop making me sad. I want her back. She has to come back in 3.

Or you can just realize that manga canon is manga canon and differs from game canon. Plus the whole "they" thing is because Japan doesn't use pronouns and that's what English translations have always used.

Its probably fried cappy

Abaddon hat best hat

nah, capybara only started to make a come back AFTER 2RB

I got a feeling that Far east just had a poultry farm big enough for really high tier staff like Sakaki

In the game Yuu and Hiro exist as placeholders for the created characters man.
They bothered with Character Creation because the game would be worse with an actual MC.

They are actual characters in the story sure, but the character you play as, the one that you create in the game, is the MC.
Yuu and Hiro only exist so that they can have a connecting story with a different individual and spin offs that don't exclude the MC for no reason.

The lack of he/she is standard. Cyber Sleuth does the exact same thing.

not to mention all the implied dialogue with some characters

You sound so casual it hurts...

>gotta kill to have fun

the reward is in the hunt, not just the fight.

From everything I've heard and seen the manga is borderline identical to the games, but just adds more. You can be argumentative if you want and consider them to be different, but the devs obviously consider them canon. Existence of the character creator seems to be the sole argument that they are not the same. It is there because FUN and because the game is multiplayer so everyone isn't a clone.

It's really not that complicated. And doesn't matter at all in the long run either. Basically what said.

>Or you can just realize that manga canon is manga canon and differs from game canon
user did you know -2nd- Break manga was used to promote GE2 and was made before the game for that? The mangas history is not something pulled out their asses both are written by Yosuke Tomizawa.
I mean I'm really talking about something stupid since at the end of the day you can play as your OC and I'm fine and everyone is fine with that.
Also I didnt knew about the "they" thing so I will agree on that.

>thought this was a webm
>spent the last minute staring at it

Webms guy reporting in
Want me to make it? I have the clip.

>Bought GE2 at full prices
>played it for a short while
>realize I can only tolerate hunting games in short bursts
>Have no desire to keep playing
>should have just got the Vita version

I did the same thing damnit.

Also I hate the fucking clipping on a bunch of these clothes. Looks hideous. Either make them shorter or make them move like Livies cloak did in the cinematic.

Nah it's fine

that looks like the edgiest trash i expected these games to be. is it endearing, though? something being so egregiously anime in a way that takes my back to being a middle school child has its appeal

Please tell me someone made that as a joke. I remember being a sonic crazy retard kid and going apeshit over the saturday morning cartoon and comics, but I never reached that level.

This generation fucking scares me with their easy access to the internet.

See, the point is that the Manga and Game ARE different. Although it's really a pointless point and I'm only technically correct..

Yuu and Hiro are the canon characters in the overall story, no one is denying that.
When GE3 comes around, they'll get all the credit and our actually good OC characters will be ignored completely.

In the actual game itself though, Yuu and Hiro don't exist at all. The only mention of either is a Database entry for Yuu, which like someone already said originally got replaced with your OC's transfer data.

But is not, now I will post the 2nd version.

What if he takes after his namesake almost identically but has automatic God of Rare Drops and his postbattle ability is Support Use +1, at R10 of course?

It was not, and I miss it there.
It was my favorite buster in Burst, hands down.

>See, the point is that the Manga and Game ARE different. Although it's really a pointless point and I'm only technically correct..
So why even argue? In your last sentence you even said it yourself. They aren't in the game because they are you. I'm so confused lol.

I kinda hope they allow us to import our old characters into GE3. Not to play as, just to replace the defaults so that they can have them in the game actually. Also enough of this speechless protag crap, text will work fine it doesn't have to be voiced. Guess it all depends on their budget and the engine they choose, I'll buy it either way.

>In the actual game itself though, Yuu and Hiro don't exist at all. The only mention of either is a Database entry for Yuu, which like someone already said originally got replaced with your OC's transfer data.
Same user you are talking with, I pointed that out because I found funny if you played as a FeMC that proved you werent a female, though Aki exists. Anyway lets just have fun with the game and lets see what GE3 brings.

Refund on steam

>Poor man's MH that not even the most hardcore Sony fanboys could pretend to like for more than 30 minutes
>PC release
>Millions of morbidly obese Cred Forumsalvefags flock to it like morons because anime art style

What went so horribly wrong with the """""""""""""master race"""""""""""""""?

I've been waiting for this damn game to release since...it was released in Japan.
Them putting it on PC only meant I didn't have to buy a Vita to do so. Which I would have, just for this damn game, because I liked God Eater Burst that much.
Hell, I picked up MonHun BECAUSE they weren't saying shit-all about even the possibility of localizing it for the longest time.

>Insult game thread the bulk of a 285 post thread obviously enjoys.
>Personal insults.
>Master race reference even though it's a multiplatform game.

Troll yes, but are you really that boring of a person?

Okay so, I'll try to explain. See Yuu is not the ResMC and Hiro is not the RBMC, though they are the canon MC's of the overarching God Eater story.

When you play the game whoever you create is the MC of that game regardless of the canon, however the canon MC's (Yuu and Hiro) are the ones that actually did that in the story.

So in future games it'll likely always mention Yuu and Hiro as the Cradle and Blood leaders respectively, but that's only for the story's sake. While in actuality the main character is your God Eater.

It's technically correct, but largely irrelevant.
I love the silent protagonist thing.

You came to the wrong thread to shitpost about console wars
Here we dont care you play on PC, PS4 and Vita, I pointed out more than once the benefits of each version. Don't you have some Nier or any other of those console war threads to go?

Basically your MC is a placeholder for the History but the names and guys who will take the credit is Yuu and Hiro, thats what you mean.
I like it too, add tension to the scenes when they talk, doesnt mean I like that canon protags

kys nigger

Can you post the recipe for the one that makes the vertical whatever-gram?

It drives me crazy when they don't speak. I mean I get that it's implied your character said something usually, but having to have the one you are talking to fill in your side of the conversation as well just feels limited and awkward after awhile. Or the way during a touching or emotional scene your response moves them even though you saw nothing said. Just kills my immersion I guess.

Saving the voiced bits for the important stuff would be pretty alright though.

What version of the game should I get?
I have a PC, a PS4 and a Vita.

You mean the same one but with the pentagram? change rotate for orbit in the second recipe and its all magic from there

>I want 60 fps however online is region locked so adding people or joining a group is reccomended also get both games
PC
>I want crossplay with the PS4 however locked at 30 fps but can share saves also
Vita
>Same as above changing Vita for PS4
PS4

So PS4 version is locked at 30fps?

Yes

whelp, PC version it is
damn shame because the day 1 version on PS4 is cheaper

Basically yeah.
Side Material =/= Game, but Side Material Story = Game Story.

Your OMC is the driving point behind the Game's story that doesn't include the canon MC's, making him/her the actual main character.
Your character is the main character, but for the purposes of the story he/she is replaced for continuity's sake.

Although it still means nothing at all in the long run, I still consider myself correct.

The MC is silent and effectively a blank slate so that you can fill in the blanks.
It's a self insert, same deal with the Persona 3 MC and most other silent protagonist's.
Though I like it because I can imagine them as a lovable autistic MC, like the Movie version of P3MC.

It's garbage made for edgy teenagers.

ACKSHUALLY, it would only be a pentagram if it had 5 points.

Thanks for the pretty bullets, comrade

>Although it still means nothing at all in the long run, I still consider myself correct.
What the fuck user that was what I was pointing out, You can play as Yuu or Hiro because you have the tools to do so and everything related to the history is them. You OC is the protag in the sense of place holder for the game, I nerver denied that. So we basically agreed the hole time.

Do you have anything for Res?

What are the best short blade blood arts?

Pretty bullets for Res? as matter of fact. I think I do but I'm busy with RB ones.

I like the sky dancer one

10 consecutive air hits at rank 3

I sort of agree. I'm all for blank slates and hate shoddy voice shit with "choices" like fallout 4, but at the same time I wish I could see my character saying something to Gil or having a bullet crafting autism conversation bonding time with Ciel. Like in this picture, having an exchange would be much more of an impact than just a headnod and gesture implying you are saying something. That's just me anyways.

I need to watch those movies, have them downloaded but waiting for my store inventory to be over and I can finally get a day off.

>So we basically agreed the whole time.
Mostly yeah, but I was technically in the right the whole time and that's what matters.

Yuu and Hiro are the place holders for the story's sake, not the OC being the place holders for the Canon MC's in the game.
It's slightly different.

Okay.

>tfw your waifu can't cook

If they're going to add voice lines and proper dialogue choices, they might as well add in an actual forced MC to the game.
Which I don't think they should do.

Although I completely understand why you would want less of a blank slate, it's actually quite fitting for a game with Character Creation to have MC's like that.
It doesn't really work well otherwise, like with Fallout 4 as you said.

The movies aren't the best representation of the story, but they're definitely worth watching.
Even if only for more of the characters and more exceptional music.

>tfw you pass out half a day because you didnt want to hurt her feelings

Man, you'd think she'd realize she's doing something wrong the next time they held hands

So fellow God Eaters, have you made sure to pay respects to Johannes in his quest to awaken New Types on earth and lead us towards new space frontier, where man's soul shall not be crushed by gravity of earth. Fenrir and their terrorist acts may try and keep us contained within these ghettos and satelite bases, but man can only stay dormant for so long before breaking free.

Nothing fancy for now, only a bullet that puts the aragami in hold status, it should work in 1 shot
Yes at the end there is a rotation decoration over the hold effect

Joke's on you my waifu is Kanon.

Reminder

recipe?

F

We should be paying respect to, or rather mourning the loss of, Rachel.

Johannes was judging people unfairly and determining who would live and die based on his own judgement, rather than trying to protect everyone.
Rachel has the moral high ground in that she wasn't even concerned with their worth as a person.
Plus Rachel didn't forcibly separate Shio from her friends.

go away char

nice.

I am also going to modify it to replace my poison bullet

>Johannes was judging people unfairly and determining who would live and die based on his own judgement, rather than trying to protect everyone.
That was the fault of Fenrir, their greed and arrogance spelt doom for mankind by denying the original plan for mass evacuation, further polluting the earth and ensuring extinction of man. Johannes knew there is little hope left of his original plan, so all he could do was emerge towards space and save what little talent he could using the Aigis project.

>Just bought it digitally 2 days ago
Haha fuck me

user, these ghettos, and satelite bases, were built by attaching various leftover debrie and aragami materials, and such very unstable. They were made hastily to accommodate refugees who had survived the past Aragami attacks. This was the only measure taken by the Fenrir government. They concluded everything was fine as long as they had made a container to stick the refugees in. Fenrir remained in their fortified towers and refused to share the materials used to protect those outside of their bases. My idol, Johannes von Schicksal , had made a request to Fenrir for autonomy for all satelite residents known as 'survivors', but he was assassinated by the Fenrir's Far East 1st team. The Fenrir had assumed themselves as the new world government and launched a war of disinformation against those who would rebel. You know how it was to end, with the residents of satelite bases and ghettos losing the war, which sealed their fate. But the Fenrir government had grown arrogant, the Fenrir forces had become corrupt from within, giving birth to rogue Fenrir movements like the Friar and resulting in the brazen activities of Dr. Rachel Claudius, who had falsely claimed to be a protector of the refugees. This history has made us all refugees! What is our future reflecting on this tragic history? I firmly believe mankind must do everything to prevent war from rising up again. This is the true purpose behind our operation to drop a space colony onto Earth. To change history, hence we will discipline the people who continue to live on Earth and eliminate the source of any wars in Earth's sphere! Everyone! So that we may forge our own path and establish a government for the refugees. I ask you, lend me your great strength for just a little longer! When we've succeeded, I will then be able to join my visionary Johannes!

Aegis* Aigis is the humanoid toaster.
And it was the Ark Project that involved flying to space/moon after he triggered the Devouring Apocalypse, the Aegis Project (Which was likely just a cover) was to build a sort of sanctuary for mankind that was impervious against the Aragami attacks.

Fenrir was right to deny funding for Johannes' space plan. There's no evidence that it would actually work, or that even if it did humanity's presence in the new world wouldn't just trigger another apocalypse.

That's not even getting into the moral issues with the plan.
That being said and all joking aside, Rachel was just plain crazy.Though through no fault of her own.

>Everyone saying thats how the world could have ended if rache plan was sucesful
Bullshit, it turned sucesful thanks to the fucking Will of Hiro evoke and everyone activating the pledge, Also Romeo got resurrected because the bullshit of his sould being in the god arc, remind that Licca said owners that die, their god arcs turns into some short of sleeping mode.

She was just a low-functioning autist until SOMEONE acted like a spoiled 7ish year old. Which they were, of course, Leah couldn't understand her sister either (though yes is guilty as hell about the whole shoving near FUCKING STAIRS thing). And can't blame a desperate father for trying to do something to save his precious child. The real blame lies at nobody listening to what Rachel was muttering to herself and connecting the dots there - so in the end, it's the father's fault, not for the procedure, but for not paying attention afterwards and writing genocidal rambling off as nothing.
It also was because his corpse was in Friar, which got ate by the Tree. Unfortunately. Why'd they have to waste such a cool thing?
Shut the fuck up, Char.

Shouldn't you be busy pining over your dead girlfriend Char?

>It also was because his corpse was in Friar, which got ate by the Tree. Unfortunately. Why'd they have to waste such a cool thing?

Because muh Far East.

They'll probably have something even cooler in GE3 and then shove it aside for the Far East base again.

Is there still no discount for digital?

She could've been a mother to me, a mother!
You don't understand!

They could've kept it around as A Thing even if YOU weren't using it! State it was being used by Intel or that Cradle needed it more or that it was damaged and thus wouldn't be feasible to be used as a base until Well After The Game Has Ended but repairable nonetheless or...SOMETHING other than lolgone

>Everyone saying thats how the world could have ended if rache plan was sucesful
I didn't say that. It's quite clear that Rachel was just trying to do exactly what the Aragami are trying to do by ending humanity. Ofcourse her mental state wasn't exactly sane, so it was kind of mixed up with her Motherly-crush on Julius.
Her plan would not have helped humanity at all, but I'm a firm believer that she wasn't in her right state of mind ever since she was revived from the Coma.
Taking that into account it's debatable, are people with mental illness who can't help themselves able to be held accountable for the crimes they commit?

That being said, the only reason it worked out in the end is because the engineers in the Far East Branch (Namely Licca) are exceptional and not because some kid and his friends believed hard enough.

Exactly.
No one was really to blame for the things going wrong in Rage Burst, whereas Johannes has no such excuse in Resurrection.

Johannes believed what he was doing was right and there's no real evidence to support or deny what he was doing.
He could've been right, but we'll never know.

Should've just been an alternative lobby you can use for online post-game, and freely interchangable lobby for post-game.

>swapping over is fluffed as 'helping Cradle with the satellite bases' or somesuch
>use FEB, have Hibari as default operator, with occasional Teruomi
>use Friar, have Fran as default operator, with occasional Urara
>Cradle NPCs on Friar, 1st and 4th at FEB, Defense Unit goes to both at random, Blood Unit is always where you are

It's funny, because it would take next to no room nor effort to impliment this feature.

When I first started playing GE2 I was like cool, we're traveling around the world now and going to see different places! And than I was like cool, seeing the far east again for a visit is nifty! And than I was like wait, the rest of the game is here?!

I don't mind too much I guess since it's just a lobby, but it is really odd how quickly Friar is just thrown aside.

About to fight World Opener what's the best weapon to use on it or does it not matter?

>he wanted to ride around in the friar

too bad losers mine

One flight of stairs was not enough.

The database doesn't show any weakenesses and the only real weak point is he chest

and there is no carves from it

Fight it first, if you can't even come close to winning after a few tries then come back and ask.

This should be the standard for all bosses.
Why would you ask for help before you've even tried?

Just whatever, I don't remember doing anything special. Seems like most of the special bosses that you get no warning about have a ton of weaknesses. Mostly just watch for attack patterns.

Honestly, I just wail on them with my buster sword and dodge/block a lot and it seems to work out.

Seriously, where is Offshoot? I'm kind of surprised it hasn't surfaced as a download or something, considering how popular(?) God Eater is.

I've been waiting for the PC version to go on sale but fuck it, guess I'll just get the PS4 one.

who FASHIONABLE with their god arc?

GE anime limited BD only

It's probably going to be 6 months before going on sale. Maybe, maybe a token discount in the steam xmas sale but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Honestly, the price is what's keeping a ton of my friends away. Never played any games like it and don't want to pay $50 to find out if it's fun or not. Very worth it but that's a pretty expensive leap of faith for an anime vita port.

I can't wait for D15 where I can start upgrading crafting based off looks and not just making whatever I can from my current tier that isn't crap.

Is it a PS4 game or something? Because I'm surprised no one has uploaded it or something.

mine is wearing a suit that looks like it came out of Power Rangers. Sucks there is no helmet option

as for gear, I am a D7 so functionality > looking stylish

I've had this look since D5 with the god arc solders

I change out my clothing a lot, but this was my favorite look. Just ignore the current stats since I somehow never took an in combat screenshot the entire time I wore this. Depending on what outfits/weapons I unlock probably will stick with a similar theme at the end.

If I like Monster Hunter, Dark Souls, etc, will I like this game?

Nice, would fantasize about.

Maybe? Very very anime. Faster combat but with less weight. Just fighting the monsters themselves without all the hunting and extra crap shoved in. A lot more story. I can't say it compares to dark souls at all really. Maybe devil may cry x monster hunter?

Is it just me or is this game's aesthetic a total ripoff of God Eater's?
>horrible monsters threaten humanity
>only humans injected with their cells can fight them
>they wield giant weapons that can transform between gun and blade forms
Well, at least they dress properly.

A better question would be, do you enjoy character action games? Do you hate the grind of MH and would rather go straight to the fights? Then you will probably enjoy this.

what game

What game? Please tell me it's on pc and localized and fun.

But yeah there's a bunch of stuff out there with similar concepts. Videogames, movies, and novels love cannibalizing each other.

POST BULLETS ONEGAI

Does anyone have Light of Ruin? Just unlocked Anti-gravity for my blastboy

>Sucks there is no helmet option

What I'm more angry about is that there aren't that many headwear options at all.

I liked the Blood cap but I hated that you couldn't change the color of the Cap itself, just the Blood Logo's color and it was small and barely noticeable anyway so what's the point?

Black Rose Valkyrie.
It's a turn-based RPG.
It's also developed by Compile Heart.
It also has absolutely horrible reviews because one of the main heroines is voiced by a professional cosplayer who later turned out to be pregnant with the character designer's baby.

A better question would be "do you want a character action game with a 1/20th of the depth of real ones? Do you want easy content and weeb narrative?"

And I forgot to mention the most important bit, PS4 only.

I might have played too much saints row 3 and 4.

A lot depends on your hair. My hair (2) doesn't have a single hat option.

Fucking japs. Can't let a game be good or bad on it's own merits but always have to bring that shit into it.

Can you just make an imgur album or something dude

All you do in MH is go straight to fights.

I'd play it
if it was translated

This is a meme bullet, do not fall for it, all it does is hit the ground at link 2 and flop

Ok, bad choice of words. Not straight to fights, just straight up fights. You don't have to plan for the mob giving you the runaround.

Look bud, it wasn't suppose to be a completely accurate description, just give the user a ballpark idea of what to expect.

Oh, Black Rose Valkyrie. That's the one where...

It's some kind of dungeon crawler right? And one of your party members is infected with whatever corruption you're fighting against, and will try to backstab you in the middle of the dungeon. It's randomised each time, so part of the gameplay is investigating/interrogating your fellow party members and seeing who is the infected this time.

It honestly sounds super interesting, I hope it gets localised. Fairly sure it will, Complie Heart/IFI seems to bring everything over now.

Japs get SUPER weird about their seiyuus not being pure virginal maidens for some fucking reason. Like, wasn't there something about Haruhi Suzumiya years ago? Aya Hirano slept with someone in her band, almost tanked the entire fucking series and ended up shaving her head just to get fans to forgive her. And then you get all the idol shit too. It's like if you so much as hold hands with a boy, you've fucked your career forever.

why the fuck are you posting non-usable bullets? Fuck off

A lot of idols are actually forbidden by contract to do things like that just because people get super upset over it

>It's some kind of dungeon crawler right? And one of your party members is infected with whatever corruption you're fighting against, and will try to backstab you in the middle of the dungeon. It's randomised each time, so part of the gameplay is investigating/interrogating your fellow party members and seeing who is the infected this time.
I don't think it's this game, but that game you mentioned could've been SO good if it was done well. It plays like a cheap shovelware, which sucks because there are so many things done right with the game. Man, why can't japs make a proper Valkyria Chronicles clone?

not to mention, if you've played Yakuza 5, that idols are practically working as soon as they leave the house

Kurogane Longblade is easily one of the best looking weapons in this game. Honestly it feels like long blades dominate in terms of fashion compared to the other weapon types.

I love the look of the chainsaw line but I just fucking wish they were animated

>Japs get SUPER weird about their seiyuus not being pure virginal maidens for some fucking reason. Like, wasn't there something about Haruhi Suzumiya years ago? Aya Hirano slept with someone in her band, almost tanked the entire fucking series and ended up shaving her head just to get fans to forgive her. And then you get all the idol shit too. It's like if you so much as hold hands with a boy, you've fucked your career forever.
This isn't the issue here in this case.

Nobody gave a flying fuck that Nekomu was fucking someone, it was the fact that she was specifically fucking Fujishima and landed the job because of it despite not even being a professional voice actor. It was ridiculously obvious cronyism and she quite clearly isn't as good as the other VAs in the game, to put it lightly.

I'm super mad the V-Series of weapons only have a long blade as a melee option.

>god eater
>main appeal is bullet crafting
>no one posts bullets
?

sounds like they arent complete suck ups atleast

compare that to the west that defend bad purchases

I suck at bullet 'tism or I would

what skills do I need to blastfag in GERB2?

story 81 and haven't been able to get frugal or triggerhappy yet

Post your bullets then.

>tfw all I use is shotgun
>All I can make is orbital bombs and circle shotgun bursts

Frugal
Trigger Happy
Gun Atk
[B]Gun Atk
Bomb Master
Radial Master

Main appeal is bullet crafting? Really? I find it kind of boring. I just make really simple bullets because quite frankly I fail to see why not.

Here's the thing, bullets do less damage the more of them there are in a shot right? Like if you had a bunch of small shots on each other the damage is like 50 - 45 -40 or something. So... instead of just combining 3 small sized bullets together into one shot, just shoot three times. The only time I really use bullet crafting is if I need more range for a bomb or radial or something, that's it.

First my battery broke and then either during the battery breaking or replacing it my memory card died as well, couldn't play in a month

I really need to get around to actually taking a screenshot of my character, only ones I have are waaaay out of date.

You can mitigate that reduction with one of the chips

meme pictures

>bullets do less damage the more of them there are in a shot right?

Super Range
Devour
Weakness Mitigation
Charge
Anti-Gravity
Triple Shot
Armor Piercing

Lots of way to increase bullet damage with multiple bullets linked together.

Because efficiency is not just about Oracle Points, but also time and accuracy.
Small shots are the most efficient, OP wise, but you'll take forever to do anything with them and can easily miss due to having to shoot them repeatedly.
And add on top of that that Blood Bullets and other fancy stuff can power things up beyond just what Shooting Simple Bullets would normally do, and you've got a lot of stuff to play with.
And that's not even including bullets designed to be pretty rather than purely functional.

a curry tree?

Yeah man, you get the curry leaves from a curry tree and grind it up to make curry powder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curry_tree

I'd like to pop her bubbles if you know what i mean

isnt that only one of the spices

the only way Buster blade is gonna pop that top bubble is skull crusher

>All these giant aragami that get played up as world-ending monsters
>I still have more issue with Chi-You variants than them

>Use a shortblade with BA that teleports behind them
GG 2 EZ.

>issues with chi-you
you might be shit

I don't want to talk about it

I hit difficulty 14 in RB and I just shit the bed as far as completions go

I'm sitting on mk 13 gear for the most part and I can't do these story survivals without sacrificing a capybara beforehand

The one that starts with a Sekhmet and a Susano'o, the last few tries I've been dropped below 80 endurance from the first stage and I just bail because I know I'm gonna burn so much more through stage 2

I wasn't having trouble before either

Did you guys know? the garms roars are a lowered pitch Reshiram from pokemon??

>Spoilers in trophies

gee thanks

Borgs also use one of Godzilla's roars

TFW NO ONE WILL POST THE REAL LIGHT OF RUIN BULLET

Oh wow I didnt know that

>Kanon see your dick

BLOOD IS CUTE

CUTE

This reminds me of that one faggot user who used to bitch about how braindead stupid the enemy AI is in the toukiden threads....

would you cuck tatsumi?

>GE3
it hurts so much knowing how long we'll have to wait for an english GE3

i waited so long for GE2

Tatsumi is top bro in the series.

might not be long

if you shill the game harder

SO I just did the rufus caligula story with gil haru and kate...did Haru really get cucked?? I cant really see it, they were basiclly just really good friends and pretty much a family with gil being the broest of bros for haru and kate..really sad stuff how kate had to die

not really

Gil and Kate was just in a bad spot

and Kate wanted to atleast die a human if she was gonna go out

maybe it could've changed if FAR EAST BRANCH RELEASED THE DETAILS OF LINDOW'S LIBERATION

Oh I know she had to die and stuff but people were saying that gil was cucking haru and thats why harus such a ladysman..well Im glad it was not that and I fucking love how haru's literally the BEST bro like wow he is cool

would you eat em?

Yes, actually. I would actually eat one, they look tasty.

We didn't get God Eater until Burst came out, same with God Eater 2 and Rage burst.

It's the same deal with Monster Hunter actually, we tend to get the G rank games instead of the original release for the most part.

The Rufus Caligula incident happened three years ago just afterthe first arc, so the Lindow incident hadn't even happened yet, and frankly speaking everything only worked out because of some freakishly good luck, what with Lindow's arc not munching the MC, and letting them wield it, and that whole punch resonance thing that only worked because of New type bullshit

Nah, at most, Gil had a onesided crush on Kate.

And yeah, Haru's pretty great. I had a blast with his Character Episodes.

I'd eat their pussies if you know what I'm saying.

Fucking Chinks.

mfw God and man theme appears in the other vocalized songs

>$39.99
come to my 3rd world country, where currency so bad that is 4x so you get 165.00
fuck me

does anyone have that one useful shotgun recipe with the rotating shrapnel
forgot to save it

might not be the best one

So who or what is it?

shhh shio is sleeping

>Lindow is telling me to get the fuck out of here because he's about to go Black Hanniibal
>character just keeps looking like a smiling dopey motherfucker up until the ominous shining lights start appearing after which he finally fucks off
That was almost as good as Kota smiling during the funeral
Almost

Do you change party members depending on the monsters or you just keep your waifu team?

hammer tips?
feels awful

Hannibal is a pushover too.

there's a waifu for every time of weapon
I don't want to bring erina against a sekhmet so I'll choose alisa, and so on.

no spartacus is just bulliable

At least Hannibal doesn't stand still and let you whale on him while he tries to charge.

>God Eater 2 RB
>God is censored in ingame chat

If you doesnt feel nice dont play it. No reason to force yourself a weapon.

or just max out Tornado Carnage since its the highest dps blood art in the game

I never change since there isnt really a specific good ai vs monster type.

I just roll whoever has the best support skills

i mean
all the weakpoints are out of range of ground hits, need to jump spam

i like the arts but god damn it bothers me so much

which one is tornado carnage

I'd be content with only an English Sub.
That shouldnt be too hard for them,right?

I'd actually prefer it

Which version has the strongest online community with the most players? I want to guess PC?

Why is red hair green eyes such a popular combo.

I thought I was special

Its a black bloodart

w-what

>beat main story
>Blood all back together
>awesome shot of them in uniform ready to fight
>protagonist opens mouth
>sounds like the actor recorded the line outside the sound booth killing the moment

I know the sound quality of the acting has issues but it was never that bad. Was it only the voice I chose?

Gods Eater Burst for PSP works well as a sort of demo if you wanna try out the game.

He just means the icon, some of the final level blood arts have a black icon instead of a yellow one.

there is a difficulty 4 shield with Frugal.

Kigu is Kigu

>Was it only the voice I chose?

Probably. Every voice also has a different personality attached and might say something slightly different.

Oh I know that, I was only referring the how low it was (when Blood answers right after their voices are at normal volume so it was very noticeable). It was fine in other cutscenes (and missions), though.

>No one post bullets
So the 17 new translated bullets I brought including some goodies for assault rifles, shotgun and sniper, isnt bullet posting? what I have done is a lie?

Do the later missions have an increased chance on getting better abandoned God Arc skills?

Found this 2 in the same mission
You get the idea.

Did I save the wrong one on accident? Dunno, the Ruin I use works just fine as long as I don't aim somewhere retarded.

>head

I need to get off my ass and get to higher ranks

I never got that impression at all, I thought it was more of a brother/older sister or at most 2 of my close friends in a relationship feeling between gil and kate. Haru is a ladies man because that's his personality, but that's also his method of coping instead of drowning in alcohol. Dunno, my 2 cents.

This is the other one I saved from these threads.
Now just don't ask me which of those two recipes I'm using and is actually working, I have no idea.