DE-NU-VO
DE-NU-VO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
fbi.gov/investigate/white-collar-crime/piracy-ip-theft
thepiratebay-proxylist.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit game.

Congratulations! You get to play a new game a few months after everyone else!

>Congratulations! You get to play a new shit game a few months after everyone else!

Fix'd

DELETE THIS RIGHT THIS FUCKING INSTANT. DELETE!

B-but pirates won.

I don't even want to pirate that pile of shit.

B-but they said "NEVER EVER"

>inb4 Denuvo btfo

Friendly reminder that Denuvo themselves say that everything will get cracked eventually. Their only promise is to hold off thieves in the critical first month of a release.

Denuvo managed to protect the game during the release window
Developers and publishers got real sales data
Gamers will be able to play the games they paid money for if (or when) Denuvo / Valve / the publisher / the developer goes belly up.
Pirates will be able to play a new game

The truth is, everyone won.

THIS, THIS! WE HAVEN'T BEEN #BTFO. IT'S ALL GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN!

That's why Mirrors Edge so much on launch. Heh, Denuvo wins again!

Yeah but. Mirror's edge catalyst is actually a pretty boring game compared to the original.

>Denuvo managed to protect the game during the release window
>Developers and publishers got real sales data

The fact that they have sales data allegedly unblemished by pirating and they've refused to divulge it to people means that the data doesn't give the results they wanted it to.

game's lifespan is around 10 hours?Seen a playthrough on jewtube who lasted around 2 hours maybe 2 hours and a half tops

>they spend efforts anyway to pirate this pos
>mfw

hey op, are you going to listen to the patron of Cred Forums?

>denuvo is cracked, we won!

holy shit piratefags are so retarded. After one year the games are cracked like it was with dragon age. They update the whole protection and you can wait again a year till they find a way to crack it.

>A game nobody wants to play got cracked
who cares?

>triggered so much

top kek

But I'm not triggered
I challenge anyone to post a webm of them playing this garbage or even torrenting it, nobody will because nobody wants this game.

I thought TPB was dead.

It is a great FBI honeypot now. Piratefags are too retarded to notice that.

isn't it funny... that most games that use denuvo... are kind of shitty?

DE-NU
VO-O-O!

It's almost like they don't want extra people to find out how shitty they are

>that pile of shit games
it literally proves Pcucks are literally shit eaters, that will play literally ANYTHING if it's free.

>HAH YOU GET TO PLAY IT MONTHS LATER PIRATES REKT
Since when does it matter when you play a game you fucking fags? None of the denuvo games are anything particularly good, waiting a few months to play them for free seems a fair deal

Haven't played the others but Metal Gear Solid V rocked, DOOM was fine and Lords of the Fallen was so so, not bad but not good.

>FBI
>Piracy
son

No one cares about the game and the only reason they cracked it is for exercise

>Mirror's Edge

Congratulations?

You're like an autistic kid getting a participation trophy.

>DOOM
>God Eater

Please end your life.

you listed two games...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo

>You're like an autistic kid getting a participation trophy.
Why?
Then that means that people that bought the game is like an autistic kid paying to get a participation trophy earllier? explain your analogy Anonymous.

>still no Warhammer Total War
>I bought Overwatch over Warhammer : Total War

it's not fair

It has been a honeypot for the last three years
Is this part of the FBI master plan to get 50% of global population with internet access in jail? you americans are so retarded and paranoid is not funny anymore.

fbi.gov/investigate/white-collar-crime/piracy-ip-theft

They only crack down on the uploaders, not the downloaders. It's plenty safe to torrent things real quick.

Retarded question but what website is this

I mostly just google "[game name] torrent" and get shady skidrow sites

The Pirate Bay newfriend.

Yeah, I scrolled up.

I thought that place got shut down

>yfw publishers are going to come up with some other lame ass reason why their shit is selling like shit

Yep nearly every denuvo game has sold like shit, except doom i think? I'm pretty sure doom is the only one to sell over 1 mil copies

obviously sexism and racism since the game starred a poor innocent asian woman of color

Good thing every denuvo game sold like shit compared to prequels

>Mafia 3
>All criticism of the game will be called racist because you shoot the KKK
God I have so many I told you sos.

It's not illegal to acquire an item for free from someone else, only distribute it.

Too bad the new mirror's edge was shit. Shame they decided to fuck with the aesthetic masterpiece that was the first game.

Call me when a good game gets cracked will ya?

>MEC
Fucking finally. Now I just want that NFS reboot and DXMD.

Something like that, now you have to enter it from a proxy thepiratebay-proxylist.org/

>After one year
That's a weird way of saying 5 months.

>I-I can't wait for my video games! I g-gotta play them NOW!!!!

Don't really care about Denuvo games.

I bought Arkham Knight when it was on sale for $10 and only played it for 3 hours.

I pirated Tomb Raider when it was cracked and played it for an hour.

These games are just not very good. Devs only use Denuvo when they know their game is shit.

I didn't spend a dime though

Is CPY literally the only proper scene group left? what went so wrong?

>I played Denuvo games, and they're all shit!

That game is out?

>Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 Sold millions on PC even though they were cracked mere hours after release.
>WE TOTALLY NEED DENUVO TO PROTECT OUR GAMES PIRATES HURT SALES

no, shit games hurt sales. DOOM has already been cracked and it currently the third top seller at half price. People BUY games on PC, they just have a high enough standard not to waste 60 dollars on AAA shit. To bad they don't have a high enough standard to allow shit like Revolution 60 but whatever.

the game is dead

Those series are insanely popular; they would sell the same if they used Denuvo.

And it's working so well.

Does anyone know if forza horizon 3 is going to use denuvo? also have they cracked hitman yet? pretty much the only games I want

Does it work?

B-but the pirates are hurting our sales

>Comparing games that have been out for years, even as part of Humble Bundles, with games released a few months ago

Why is Cred Forums so imbecile?

>Denuvo games is shit !! SHIIIIIIIT !!!!!

This meme needs to stop.

I know that you forced to hate a Denuvo game because you cant play those games.

I know that feel user, trust me.

Not if they were shit. NMS was insanely popular and look what happened to it.

Skidrow did Quantum Break a few days ago

>the critical first month of a release.
>b-but those games only sold because they've been out so long
So which is it?

>mfw I installed the first game like2 days ago because I didn't finish it
>denuvo btfo
I heard this game is sjw shit tho.

I can play them, I just don't want to. Arkham Knight is still sitting in my Steam library barely played and that's the only one I was mildly interested in since Arkham City was great.

>Still no Warhammer
>Still no Deus Ex

Who cares

Fun fact: DOOM only hit 1 million copies because it was pirateable.

>Mirrors Edge Catalyst

Who??

shit posting loses it's effect when you have a Cred Forums pass symbol on your post.

You're paying real moeny to shitpost on a japanese cartoon message baord

>still no FIFA 17
>still no F1 2016
who cares

>still no FIFA 17
just literally play 16, no difference

Do people really play games as soon as they come out? Of course there are a few exceptions ewch yesr that I might get right away but usually I play through video games months after they have come out, you must be really dedicated and have a lot of free time.

not cracked either.

>Congratulations! You get to play a new game a few months after everyone else without paying for it! Your patience really paid off!

Ftfy

Devs get as much money as they can get from the first crucial months, not havin to worry about piracy. So they win.
Pirates, tough they have to wait a while, eventually get to pirate and play the game for free. So they win.
People who want to buy the game win by default.
The only time someone loses is when they but the game and it turns out to be a shit game. But it's their fault for preordering anyway, so who cares. Denuvo may be shit, but honestly everybody wins with it.

>Publishers get as much money as they can get from the first crucial months, not havin to worry about piracy.

Fixed. AAA devs never win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT
Enjoy being delusional while facts get shoved up your faggot ass one after another.

>suddenly the typical argument consolefags use is okay now

Only worthwhile denuvo game is Deus Ex